..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok..so i watched New Xman..and Shinhwa's Andy and Junjin kept aiming the ball at Xiah..poor kid..my 3 favorite guys up against each other..soooooo cute!!!

anyways..i went back and watched the old Heroine 6 eppie with the whole DBSK as guests..and OMG!! Changmin hit Jaejoong really hard!! really really really hard!! but when it comes to Yunho, Yoochun and Max went easy on him, and Max says, "Yunho hyung's the leader."..

then Shin Jung Hwan says, "Jaejoong is the oldest, he can be the leader too."

Jaejoong replies, "No, I don't have the right to speak."

awww..jaejoong's reaction when changmin hit yunho..hero was disappointed..changmin was tough on hero..and at one scene, hero was holding on to Xiah, and Xiah kind of trying to get out of the hold..and yunho ignored it..while changmin notices it and went over to hero..and as for micky, seems like he don't really know what's going on...i heard that before that episode, they were having problems..and it shows on the show..

LOL..when the host asked Xiah if him and Micky was close, Xiah's answer, "We only meet when there's something that needs to be solve."

and it was soooooo cute..when hero used DBSK's fan as a threat..LOL..hero lost in the Catch The Mouse game, and before he got hit, he was like, 'Alot of DBSK's fans will be watching." LOL..smart...

i really recommend that eppie!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
lol i meant dbsk lol suju slips out

thanks girl for the link ..i havent watch it yet..

but i saw the one with uknow, jae , and 7 omg..that eps was the best..seven got uknow good in the stomach they play rough in dodgeball1

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ i know!! they threw the ball hard!!..

se7en really got yunho good.a.nd what really bothered me was that hero high-fived with se7en when yunho got out...*sigh*..it's ok!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah they are crazy...i like when they play rough like that....its cute how tough they are against each other..i still need to watch the one with su

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ haha..yeah..that's what u call 'tough' love..LOL..

i've catch glimpse of junsu's eppie with micky..but havne't watch the whole thing..the studio changed and i wasn't use to it ..so yeah..gonna have to watch that..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
junsu oppa turn 20th/21st on 15th Dec they won lotsa awards (if u ask me they need a break) and jae oppa is sick T______T poor thing
eyes infection vomiting etc ><
and i'm so short of cash to get their photobook *dies*
not to mention so unupdated w/ tvxq
but thanx goodness last final tomorrow so i can finalli git to catch up on things as well as try to find a job x.x

did ani1 heard wah the guys did to junsu on his bday after the award?
he got cream LMBO -_____-" so wish i was there!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
GOOD NEWS!!

for those who are following NEW Xman..or DBSK..

all 5 DBSK will be on New Xman New Year's Special!!!!

~EDIT~

ok..for some very very very odd reason, i can't get into Suju's thread in sarnworld right now..i just can't get to it!! well..i just also wanted to announce that Heechul and Shiwon will also be on New Xman!! Christmas Eve's Special!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
lol that hotties all together on xman again..i have to find time to get online durning my break..or else ill go crazy...

poor jae...hope he get better soon..jaejoong fighting!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
jae joong and yunho soooooooooooooooooo cute :) luv them
jae joong has great voice! no wonder why he's the leading vocalist :)

sisii

I've been loosing track of them cause they are appearing in soo many variety shows! It's crazy!!! lol I've only watched School of Rock -____-;

It's was really funny lol I love it when the boys ahd to describe their ideal girl with a Barbie doll lmao Junsu was soooo sooo cute! No wonder girls are crazy over him haha He's just the cutest thing ever! I totally fell in love w/ him when he called out his doll Juliang (sounded like Julia) hahaha Ohhh another funny part was when Jaejoong explain their debut image concept and how it changed because of Junsu HAHA Totally funny XDD

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ r u talking about Jaejoong's blonde hair? I've heard that it was Xiah's idea!!! haha..and Jaejoong went along with it, but it worked out good..not the best, but good..

oh yeah..btw, anyone watched Heroine 6 with all 5 of them? anyone noticed that Hero's question and his answer was cut off? i've always wondered that, and i've heard that Hero's question was, "When did u had your last kiss?" Hero said that he haven't kissed a girl for years..but his last kiss was with a guy, which was two days before the shooting..their manager thought that it wasn't right for JJ to say that so they cut his part off..i hope that his last kiss was with a DBSK member..*cough:yunho:cough* :D

oh yeah! have anyone watched the clip of the radio show where DBSK talks about shooting their own MV? LOL! they were low on budget and wanted to save, so when they shot their MV "O", their were only the dong bang boys, their manager and the PD..LOL..and hero and yunho had to be the equipment carrier, and changmin did the lightings while junsu took care of the music..haha..then they'd switch roles when it comes to their shooting time..LOL..

and JJ even talked about going to thailand for the MV, and he be like having 30-40 bodyguards all around him and there wasn't even one fan!! not one!! LOL..and JJ was laughing saying that the bodyguards were yelling to each other to keep the road clear but when JJ looked out the window, LOL..there was no fan..each of their stories were sooooo funny!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
TVXQ to Tour Asia
2007-01-08

The five-man band TVXQ will hold 14 tour concerts in seven Asian cities--Seoul in Korea, Beijing and Shanghai in China, Taipei in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bangkok in Thailand, and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, according to its agency SM Entertainment on Monday.

The tour will start in Seoul Feb. 23-25. Tickets for the Seoul concert will go on sale from Jan. 15 at the internet ticket sale site Interpark.

Meanwhile, the group will release its 9th single album “Step By Step” in Japan on Jan. 24.

Credit : KBS Global

I wish their concert in BKK will be held in the end of May so i can goooooo !!!! :yahoo:

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
lol... love jaejoongie. are they really going to thailand??? really wanna go...but damn, school here isn't over yet! last time in september when they went there, i was already back in school in US lol. i watch heroine 6 and it was soo funny lol, love the dibidibi and mouse game! so funny,..

xiah is soooooooooooooo cute in balloon mv outfit !!! he's very cute when he make that cute face!

i love jaejoong's blonde hair cuz it's so cool and he looks like bad boy. love his brown hair too!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
hmm wonder when they'll do a world tour
been so unupdated w/ em ><
skool *dies*
thanx goodness ppl r still keeping this thread alive
once skool is over in may i'd be back to update more
maybe...if i dun take summer classes!

well they're break ends...i believe monday if i'm not wrong?
then back to wrk they go T____T
well more like japan they go lol
two years in japan & a asia concert wowz

grr ASIA TOUR!! ><
I DEMAND A WORLD/US TOUR!!

-----------------

hmmm...dunno if this have been posted yet but gosh crzy krn fanz @____@

January 1st, 2007 Youngwoong Jaejoong was driving his BMW Sports Car at 4PM with Micky Yoochun in the car. He had an accident where he crashed into a roadside tree. There wasn't any big injuries and the car back mirror and other parts were damaged.

Both of them were on their way back after finishing MBC TV '2006 Korea Gayo Big Festival.'

They were trying to get rid of some fans who were following them in a taxi when they got into the accident.

On DBSK's side "An accident occured on the start of the new year. Others probrably think that they are lucky and it could have been worse. But for them it was a close call."

credits: KTH<3 + H.O.T.&DBSK

apart from tat
i heard our dear JUNSU oppa donated $30,000 to his brother's university!
the second person who donated the most donated 18 dunno who they were XD
but gosh our oppa sure is a rich kind angel lol XD

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Heehe, haven't been here in a while but glad that this thread is still alive and well. Congratz to the boys for winning that one award..forgot what it's called but it's basically like artist of the year award..but yes, congratulations! They deserved it for all of their hard work!

^ r u talking about Jaejoong's blonde hair? I've heard that it was Xiah's idea!!! haha..and Jaejoong went along with it, but it worked out good..not the best, but good..

oh yeah..btw, anyone watched Heroine 6 with all 5 of them? anyone noticed that Hero's question and his answer was cut off? i've always wondered that, and i've heard that Hero's question was, "When did u had your last kiss?" Hero said that he haven't kissed a girl for years..but his last kiss was with a guy, which was two days before the shooting..their manager thought that it wasn't right for JJ to say that so they cut his part off..i hope that his last kiss was with a DBSK member..*cough:yunho:cough* :D

oh yeah! have anyone watched the clip of the radio show where DBSK talks about shooting their own MV? LOL! they were low on budget and wanted to save, so when they shot their MV "O", their were only the dong bang boys, their manager and the PD..LOL..and hero and yunho had to be the equipment carrier, and changmin did the lightings while junsu took care of the music..haha..then they'd switch roles when it comes to their shooting time..LOL..

and JJ even talked about going to thailand for the MV, and he be like having 30-40 bodyguards all around him and there wasn't even one fan!! not one!! LOL..and JJ was laughing saying that the bodyguards were yelling to each other to keep the road clear but when JJ looked out the window, LOL..there was no fan..each of their stories were sooooo funny!!!
She was actually talking about how each of the member had a certain image that they were suppose to portray. Junsu was suppose to be luxury/sexy whereas Changmin was suppose to be young/cute. However, Junsu did this "angel" pose on TV during their "The Way U Are" days and that ruined his sexy image as well as Changmin's cute image. So now, since Junsu stole Changmin's cute image, Changmin is now being "sexy." LOL, those guys are hilarious! Especially seeing Jaejoong telling this little story and the manager tried to get Jaejoong to stop spilling TVXQ's secrets.

Anyways, about their O MV shooting, which radio show was that that they were on? And did it have subs? I wanna see it.. :D

anyways..i went back and watched the old Heroine 6 eppie with the whole DBSK as guests..and OMG!! Changmin hit Jaejoong really hard!! really really really hard!! but when it comes to Yunho, Yoochun and Max went easy on him, and Max says, "Yunho hyung's the leader."..
Haha, on "School of Rock" Yunho said that Changmin and Jaejoong's relationship is so childish. They argue all the time about the dumbest things and they also do the dumbest things when they argue. LOL it's cute how the oldest is as childish as the youngest. XD

I still have to watch the whole thing...I've only seen like the beginning of Heroine 6 w/ TVXQ...for some reason, I never finished the rest of it lol

apart from tat
i heard our dear JUNSU oppa donated $30,000 to his brother's university!
the second person who donated the most donated 18 dunno who they were XD
but gosh our oppa sure is a rich kind angel lol XD
Awww, that's so nice of him! He really is rich...and to think how fans were saying that they barely had any money...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ JaM i noe wah u mean...they're celebs they gotta b rich rite keheh
okioki i'll shush n git to da point of y i'm here
ani 1 of u heard they're PROUD song yet?

**********DADUM!***********

PROUD =) sucha luvly song keheh

*PROUD OF YOUR LOVE* <3

keheh itz on repeat on my mp3 player as well as media player buhahah XD

oki to da point....

File name: TVXQ - Proud.mp3
File size: 7.36 MB
Duration: 5:06
Date Uploaded: 01/12/2006

savefile // filesend // uploading

credits: tvfxqforever + bww2 + H.O.T.&DBSK

-----

LYRIC:

Tohoshinki - Proud
Romaji by ytlow@bww2

ashibayanitowoisugiteku doredakenokisetsu mousugitandaro
minaretakeshikiwoaruite touikiokukara hitorinukedasenaimama

ikibaoushinaisouta sonnatokikinitoneatta

konomachide meguriatta imamowasurenaiyo aruhikara
takusakuno kanashimitoka kagaetakuwa usubettemo kiminonukooride
omoide nikareta takuyo

hiroutafutatsumokaidara mogomichidokimini aitayonakiseki
kimigasobaniitekuretara kokowamowokumade tasashiikimochini nareru

hageshiiamegafuutemo tsuyoikazegafukunakademo

konoaiwo mamorinukeru kimitonaraba kiito koerareru
sohajimette omoretakara konoteohana sanaiyoni tsuyototaisetsuni
tokiwo nitsuneeyo

konomachide meguriatta imamowasurenaiyo anohikara
ikirukoto shinjirukoto yorokobieto taenagara itsumattemo futari
tomoi arukouwo tanagama

ENJOY GUYS IF U HAVEN'T HEARD IT YET! =)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LOL! yeah..i totally forgot about the image thing that they were doing, and Xiah ruined it!! LOL..cute!! poor Choikang..

and as for Hero and Max, wow..hero? acting like that? LOL..doesn't really match his looks, but still cute!!

and for the radio show that DBSK were talking about saving budgets for 'O'..LOL..i've found the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCa8uudqLU

LOL! it's a must see!!!

Heehe, haven't been here in a while but glad that this thread is still alive and well. Congratz to the boys for winning that one award..forgot what it's called but it's basically like artist of the year award..but yes, congratulations! They deserved it for all of their hard work!
She was actually talking about how each of the member had a certain image that they were suppose to portray. Junsu was suppose to be luxury/sexy whereas Changmin was suppose to be young/cute. However, Junsu did this "angel" pose on TV during their "The Way U Are" days and that ruined his sexy image as well as Changmin's cute image. So now, since Junsu stole Changmin's cute image, Changmin is now being "sexy." LOL, those guys are hilarious! Especially seeing Jaejoong telling this little story and the manager tried to get Jaejoong to stop spilling TVXQ's secrets.

Anyways, about their O MV shooting, which radio show was that that they were on? And did it have subs? I wanna see it.. :D
Haha, on "School of Rock" Yunho said that Changmin and Jaejoong's relationship is so childish. They argue all the time about the dumbest things and they also do the dumbest things when they argue. LOL it's cute how the oldest is as childish as the youngest. XD

I still have to watch the whole thing...I've only seen like the beginning of Heroine 6 w/ TVXQ...for some reason, I never finished the rest of it lol
Awww, that's so nice of him! He really is rich...and to think how fans were saying that they barely had any money...