..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah thanks hunniee..wow i haven been watchin dbsk for a long time lol..ill see if i still like the song..im a fan dont get me wrong..just been busy

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah finally watch that video clips of them they are funny! havent seen then perform step by step yet..will they or have they ? lol been out of touch!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
TVXQ Joins Tokyo Disney Concert
2007-01-30

The five-man band TVXQ has given a performance at the Tokyo Disney Sea in Japan, along with popular Japanese band TRF.

Japan’s Sankkei Sports Daily said Tuesday that the two top bands from Korea and Japan participated in a live concert held at the Disney on Monday.

According to the paper, the concert was organized to celebrate the release of the album “Club Disney 2007,” in which the two groups sang a song. In the concert, they performed “All of Your Life” with famous Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

TRF’s DJ KOO said, “At night, the Disney Sea was like a big disco club. I was very happy to see everyone there enjoying themselves.”

The event continued through Tuesday.

Source : KBS Global

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
TVXQ, Super Junior Recognized at Thai Music Awards
2007-02-01

The five-man band TVXQ has received the Best Asian Singer Award at the 2nd Seed Awards held at Bec Tero Hall in Bangkok, Thailand on Wednesday. Another Korean band, Super Junior, received the Best New Asian Singer Award.

TVXQ failed to attend the award ceremony due to previously planned activities in Japan, but Super Junior did attend, receiving a warm welcome from local fans. The band performed its hit songs--including “Miracle” and “Tic! Toc!”--at the event.

Source : KBS Global

Oyyyy too bad they didn't go to Thailand T_T

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
The five-man band TVXQ
five-man?..wow..it's no longer five-boy band..they're growing up!!!

Hopefully they have a 4th album coming soon....

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
yeah, i hope so... i really want the song bisco in couple that jaejoong play in the house tour video, it sounds good.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
AHHH!! WAT HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD!! ITS LIKE DEAD NOW! CASSIOPIAS!! COME BACK!! BY THE WAY ANYONE HEARD THE NEW SINGLE CHOOSY LOVER!! ITS GOOOOOOOOOD! :loool:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
choosy lover!! i just dled it but didn't listen to it yet..and their Step By Step singles album is out too..or has it been out?..anyways..

DBSK fighting!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thats been out.. hehe .. omg.. have you seen the mv for step by step! ahhhhhhh JJ was hott! :drool: i cant wait for Choosy Lover's MV! WEEE DBSK HWAITING!! :yahoo:

untinnu: I'm adding you to my friend list.. muahha...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
goshie havent been on here for a while
school is killing me @___@

anyway....

file name: TVXQ - A Whole New World
file type: mp3
file size: 6.77 MB
date uploaded: 01.29.2007

SENDSPACEhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/xanvgbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/xanvgbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/xanvgb

credit: bww2 + H.O.T.&DBSK

if the link dont work just pm me or something...

File name: THSK - Choosey Lover.mp3
File size: 4.12MB
Server Uploaded to: sendspace // uploading
Date Uploaded: 02.14.2007
LINK:

SendSpace // Uploading

credit: bww2 + H.O.T.&DBSK

i'll see about uploading the mv later =)

i actually really like the song lol
gosh the pv <___<
changmin isnt so innocent anymore look at him checking out a girl buhahaha
but they're so kute
gotta love meke's new hairdo <3
junsu and everyone else is <333 as usual XD

lol me going on and on....

isnt tvxq second concert this week or something
or am i suddenly going @___@ these days XD

last thing TVXQ 2nd JAPANESE ALBUM COMES OUT ON MARCH 14th!

and another thing...
their s-cube 'o' album is $__________$ at the least 90 USD or something...not sure
boy that's crazy...
and i'm out...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol i'll upload the pv in a bit after i finish looking up something for my hmwrk ><

untinnu

sarNie Adult
haha..thx for the add `moey!!!

oh gosh..I'm so slow on them..

ok..so, what are they up to now? anyone care to share? I wanna know what's up with them and what's their latest albums..

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
Yes, the MV is finally out. it is availble at clubboxes. Choosey Lover is like disco style, but i like it though... is it a remake or something?
but it's good though... They all look hot and handsome!!! U-know looks like he's gaining weight in the MV. my jae oppa is sooooooo hot!!! urgg!! i felt like fainting when watching the MV! Jae is the hottest ever!
micky with new hairstyle, so cool!

you guys definitely have to watch it!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
-______- why am i not glad to hear that it's a remake ><
what the heck is wrong with sm!
almost if not all of their 3rd album was remake!!
grr this pisses me off so bad! why cant sm just write their own lyrics and produce their own music in stead of making their artist do covers!!
i was even surprise that boa did covers...*sigh* o well
hope the guys get to writing and producing their own song soon so there wont be any more or much remaking ><

anyway...back to why i was here for...

[HQ] THSK - CHOOSEY LOVER MVhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=R45F5JRC [megaupload ; 171.27MB]

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Choosey Lover is one hot video! Haha, it's funny how they choose none of the girls but instead chose their members...are they implying something? LOL jk. I have to say the hottest one in that video was Changmin...gosh, I seriously can't believe how many he is now...all his innocence has disappeared. That one shot of him singing from the side..*swoons* XDD

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
-______- why am i not glad to hear that it's a remake ><
what the heck is wrong with sm!
almost if not all of their 3rd album was remake!!
grr this pisses me off so bad! why cant sm just write their own lyrics and produce their own music in stead of making their artist do covers!!
i was even surprise that boa did covers...*sigh* o well
hope the guys get to writing and producing their own song soon so there wont be any more or much remaking ><

anyway...back to why i was here for...
is it really a remake?? i don't know, well not sure. well, dbsk rawks it out lol.

[Choosey Lover is one hot video! Haha, it's funny how they choose none of the girls but instead chose their members...are they implying something? LOL jk. I have to say the hottest one in that video was Changmin...gosh, I seriously can't believe how many he is now...all his innocence has disappeared. That one shot of him singing from the side..*swoons* XDD
yeah, max ditch his innocence off in this mv. he's like a mature man when he wear the black glass! this mv is soo hot! yeah lol, their dances fits the name of the song cuz it's choosey cheesy lol. can't wait til their album is out.

sisii

OMG I haven't been in this tread since forever!!!

Choosey Lover is soo catchy! The song makes me want to dance hehe Ohh and the MV..OMG X___________X It was soo hot! They all look delicious lol Changmin surprised me! He was being one sexy seductive mysterious boy man! I too thought they where being choosey about the girl they love. I actually thought they where waiting for their girls but to my surprise, they chose each other LMAO I also thought Micky had a ring in his hand as if he was going to propose to the girl he loved.