..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
OMG I haven't been in this tread since forever!!!

Choosey Lover is soo catchy! The song makes me want to dance hehe Ohh and the MV..OMG X___________X It was soo hot! They all look delicious lol Changmin surprised me! He was being one sexy seductive mysterious boy man! I too thought they where being choosey about the girl they love. I actually thought they where waiting for their girls but to my surprise, they chose each other LMAO I also thought Micky had a ring in his hand as if he was going to propose to the girl he loved.
at first i was curious of what micky's holding. i was like what? when it turn out to be a coin lol. i think they mean it that way lol, choosing each other than a girl.. :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Choosey Lover is one hot video! Haha, it's funny how they choose none of the girls but instead chose their members...are they implying something? LOL jk. I have to say the hottest one in that video was Changmin...gosh, I seriously can't believe how many he is now...all his innocence has disappeared. That one shot of him singing from the side..*swoons* XDD
ah!!! i haven't seen the MV yet..but that statement!!! really makes me wanna watch it!!

~EDIT~

just saw the MV!! love it!!

the ending is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
if you're referring to the choosey lover pv keo
i must say its an awesome song and everything
just hope it's not a remake @____@

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i really hope not
i feel like kicking sm for making their 3rd album a cover album ><

w00t i finally got use to listening to a whole new world
i swear the song with like racket when i first learn it XD
not saying that the boys sound bad but the intrs @___@

Keomany

Music.heal.All
of course im referring to choosey lover dork...unless theres aother one..but damn jaejoong was fine in that video..so was max! he still look innocent to me lol

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! did u guys see the 2nd concert clip in seoul yet????

my jae oppa sooo hot. everyone is sooooo sexy! i hope i was there!!!!!

they're sooooo adorable! HOT HOT HOT!!!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol i havent been dling much lately
*blames school*
but i cant wait till i can again =)

well...NEWS ON THEIR 2nd ASIA TOUR: 'O' CONCERT!

IF TAKING OUT AN ARTICLE TAKE IT WITH ITS FULL CREDITS!

------------------------

The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” CONCERT Official Goods

1. Special concert book
東方神起 2006년“O”-Jung.Ban.Hab Activities photos, making of the 2nd theatrical drama photos
1st Asia Tour Concert Bankok Concert, The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” Poster
Includes these images
Price : 10.000 Won

2. Character Bag
5000 bags will be given free to people who buy the 東方神起 Special concert book ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.

3. Original Poster Limited edition
東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” Original Poster
Size: 75cm*51.5cm 1매
Price : 2.000 Won

4. Strap 3000
東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” Official Strap
Type: 5 different types
Contents: With the strap there will be a 東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” Character Chain
Price : 3.000 Won
* The above item is going to be sold randomly so you can't pick which character you want.

5. Strap 1000
東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” Character Chain
Type: 10 different types
To buy use the thumbprint counter at the concert!!
Price : 1.000 Won

6. Official Glowstick
東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” Official Glowstick
Price : 4.000 Won

- 東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O” CONCERT Official Goods will be sold from Feb. 23rd-25th at the actual site of the concert.

- You can only purchase the goods with cash.

- Returns and exchanges can only be done at the site of the concert.

- Only exchanges can be made at the site of the concert.

Translation credits: min-gyu
credits: SMTOWN + H.O.T.&DBSK

------------------

TVXQ’s ‘ticket battle’ for 23rd February concert – Highest price is 450000 won

The 5 member group TVXQ concert ticket price is increasing.
TVXQ will be having their second Asia tour ‘2nd Asia Tour – O’ is from 23rd to the 25th February in Seoul, ticket price is up 450000 won. The original price was 66000 which have increased 6 times to 450000 won. The sales opened on the 20th January and more than 300000 went in to the website at the same time which broke the record for the website. 36000 tickets were sold out immediately. Fans that could not buy the tickets were hoping that some people will sale their tickets. At almost all the auction website, the price for the ticket is 100000 won. Recently some fans became cheater as they took the money and ran away without giving the tickets. At the same time, TVXQ’s concert incharge ‘YITONG’ has a translation service on their website. This year concert will have their never seen before live practice pictures which will be shown during the concert.

credits: TVXQF and nicole+firyn@tvxq!SG + ning@DBIC + rebecca*ling@CassiopeiaFamily+ megumi91@Cassiopeia_Family + HOTandDBSK

------------------

concert seating

trans credits: hyo.jy@Cassiopeia_Family
credits to: bz+viruslove_dbsg@Cassiopeia Family+megumi91@Cassiopeia_Family+H.O.T.&DBSK

-------------------

2nd Concert Talk...

DBSK: Hello everyone! We are Dong Bang Shin Ki! We have made you wait for a long time, but we are back! The same us, the same stage, the same red….

Yunho: This is really a wonderful evening! Don’t you think so? (Fans: Yes!!!) Then, do you guys like it? (Fans: We love it!!!) Satisfied? (Fans: Satisfied!!!)

Jaejoong: You are all very pretty tonight! (Fans: Yes!!!) Are we handsome tonight? (Fans: Yes!!!)

Yoochun: This evening, my most beloved brother has arrived here, so I want to let him see my very best performance. (Fans: Ricky!!!) My little brother Yoohwan-ah! Have you seen the performance that your older brother has given you? Do you like it? *begins to cry* (Fans: Yoochun, don’t cry!!! D: )

Yunho: Our Yoochun is especially handsome tonight!

Changmin: I am really happy to see so many red balloons tonight! Thank you Cassiopeia! I thank you all! You are the most beautiful tonight! (Fans: Choikang, Changmin!!!)

Junsu:*laughs* (Fans: Junsu!!!) The weather is really nice this evening! (Fans: *laugh*) Are you all tired? (Fans: No, we are not tired~) Ah, I actually was feeling kind of tired, but after hearing that you guys are not tired, I don’t feel tired anymore too! You guys are really amazing! (Fans: *laugh*)

Yunho: It was because of your support that we have been able to get this far.

Jaejoong: Will you continue to support us? (Fans: Yes!!!)

Yoochun: Little brother, I have not been able to take care of you properly. You won’t blame me will you? *Camera focuses on Yoohwan* I thank you for coming, I thank you and Cassiopeia for always supporting me. I love you all!

Changmin: Although practice was very tiresome, seeing you all today, I feel that it was all worth it. Thank you, my adorable Cassiopeia. You are our most beloved princess. (Fans: Jaejoong! Speak!)

Jaejoong: Ah, tonight’s performance has great meaning to me. (Fans: Jaejoong, don’t cry!!!) The first time that we performed here, because my leg was injured, I was unable to give you my best performance. Sorry! *lowers head and rubs away tears* (Fans: Jaejoong, you are the best!!! Jaejoong don’t cry!!!)

Yunho: *pats Jaejoong* Our Jaejoong-ah, has worked very hard in order to show you his best performance tonight. Don’t you think so? (Fans: Yes!!!)

Jaejoong: It is because of you guys that I get the chance to stand on this stage today. Thank you, Cassiopeia! I will give my best performance for you! (Fans: Youngwoong Jaejoong!!!)

Junsu: In the past year, something very bad happened to Yunho. Now, he has something to say to you.

Yunho: Thank you for your concern. I hope that from now on, we will be able to go even further, and get even better. The five of us will continue to be even more hardworking and modest. I want to thank the members of Cassiopeia. These days, you have all worked very hard. Thank you very much! (Fans: ONLY FIVE!!!) [DBSK stands up] Next, we are going to show you an even better performance!

Credits: xiandouhua baidubar
Eng. Trans. lissilme@H.O.T.&DBSK

----------------

2nd Korea Concert News

A Concert with 12,000 Fans,

The concert kick off with "The Way You Are" with the concept of "Million Man". Followed by "Rising Sun" etc. They performed an alternate "Miduhyo" which sizzle the crowd, then there is "You Are My Miracle".

Xiah imitated a popular quote of "GAG Night", "PEACE" to bribe the audience. (not very sure what is this ) His solo was brillant. He had performed his self composed song, "My Page" for the 1st time.

Micky performed Brain Kelly Mcknight's "One Last Cry"

Uknow Performed his self composed "Spokesman"

Max performed Extreme's "When I First Kiss You"

Hero performed FLOWER's "Crying"

After 'O' and 'Remember'. 'Balloon', 'Fool', 'Hug' ends the 2hrs concert. Performing from the height of 17m, using cars and aeroplanes as props together with LED stage effect are the many focal points.

+ from another news to add on to the above

Sudden change of the stage into a big ocean (special effect) to save the girl who fell into the sea, surprise the audience. Last performance of "balloon" - Appeared on a plane -> Climax of the concert.

+

Performed Tri-Angle with Zhang Ri In.
16 Billion won Production.

Credits: tvxqfamily + Asteria + Cyxion + H.O.T.&DBSK

---------------------

Yunho's Accident @ the 2nd Concert

During Yunho's Solo, he slipped on the water from Junsu's solo..
After the Solo, he was holding his back often as if he was in pain but he always smiled and told the fans near them that he was ok and not to worry about him.

Yunho did not fall himself..
the dance sequence is that he gets held up by 6(?) guys raised high up while he is laying flat'ish
the dancers holding up his feet and middle slipped and the two behind fell onto their knees.
So that made Yunho slide down and crash onto the floor, but Yunho sorta flipped up and pretended it was part of the act which was putting on his jacket. Some knew it was different, so we were wondering if he was hurt bad or not.

credits: soompi + H.O.T.&DBSK

-----------------------

Dong Bang Shin Ki, starts Asia Tour with Seoul performance

The group Dong Bang Shin Ki which collected most of the music awards at the end of last yeara will start their second Asia Tour following their first last year.

Dong Bang Shin Ki held their Seoul concert under the title of 'The 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O"' on the 23rd for two years starting at 7pm.

Dong Bang Shin Ki will hold concerts for three days until the 25th in Seoul followed by concerts in seven cities in Asia including Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Bangkok later thi syear. Prior to the Asia tour, they will release their 2nd Japanese album 'Five in the Black' in May and embark on a concert tour throughout Japan.

1,500 fans from eight countries attended the event in Seoul, once again showing their popularity in the Asia region. Including these fans, 12,000 or so fans attended the performance cheering for Dong Bang Shin Ki.

A total of 24 songs were performed including their title song of their third album and other hit songs. During the performance of 'Tri-angle,' Jang Ri In, the Chinese singer of the same agency also came on stage gathering attention.

Dong Bang Shin Ki hosted a dynamic performance including wire action 17 meters above the ground, as well as, using cars and airplane props throughout the concert. A total of 1.6 billion Korean won was invested in the concert.

The following is a question and answer interview.

Feelings regarding your second Asia tour?
- There wasn't much time to practice as we were going back and forth between Japan and Korea, but we put our best into it. (ChoiKang ChangMin)
- Last year, I wasn't able to do the same performances as the other four as I was injured, so I believe there is meaning put in the fact that all five of us will be dancing together on stage. (YoungWoong JaeJoong)

Anything special prepared for the concert?
- We prepared some of the songs in an acoustic version. It will be a stage of lovable charm and charisma together. (U-know YunHo)

What were some of the obstacles in preparing for the concert?
- We concurrently did promotions in Korea and Japan. When performing in Japan, it gets confusing as the language and the songs we sang were different. (YoungWoong JaeJoong)

How do you calm your nervousness before a performance?
- I feel as if my teeth are going to fall out when I am nervous. I drink water or rinse my mouth by gargling to calm myself. (Xiah JunSu)
- Before we go on stage, the members always say 'fighting' in that country's language. I do things such as praying in my own way to calm myself. (U-know YunHo)

credits: AF + H.O.T.&DBSK

------------------

and that's all for now folks ;p

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
want a taste of the hottness from the concert?

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

credits: on pics + bestiz + naver + H.O.T.&DBSK

if i double post any piccies oopsie xD
for more concert pics visit H.O.T.&DBSK forum
*cough*clickonH.O.T.&DBSKbannerinmysiggy*ahem*

sisii

OMFLJC!!!! O______O

THEY LOOK HOT!!!!!
*cries* Now I wish I was there! >____<
I saw clips of the concert and I totally envy the fans that got to see them and smell their sweat from a far...
And omfg...Junsu, Micky and Yunho are soo buff ehhhh x___x
I would probably be getting OT syndrom during the whole concert lol
errrr right now I'm only spazzing over the pictures but imagine me at the concert...

aZn_FrEaK thanks for posting the pictures and articles!!! You're the best^^

(5min. later)
*sigh* I'm checking out DBSK soompi tread and OMG major spazzing time!! hahaha

untinnu

sarNie Adult
can't wait for their Five In Black album...just a few more days!! and oh yeah!! one more day for their Choosey Lover single to be released too!!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i am loving max hair remind me of eeteukie like that ..but jae is more lol soo sexy! this style is really cute! thanks Sin for the update as always ne!

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
Who cannot love them? They are so HOT. I've been a fan since their debute...love that they are still around and growing across the countries...So proud of them all...considering how young they still are....anyways...my love goes out to all of them...especially JUNSU...YUM! LOL. I love their music...Rising Sun is my favorite album...they have too many great songs to choose from that I can't narrow them down to my three favorite...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
DBSK - Five in Black!!!!

it's out!!

finally!!!

and i'm dling it right now!!!!!

ahhhh!! finally out! been waiting since forever!

sisii

Five in the Black is <333 I love each and every song! I like listening to them singing in japanese. It makes my heart melt >__< And most of the songs in jap are really good and catchy! Somehow, I think korean sound really good singing in jap haha They have a unique tone which is different from jap singer. Anyways... I love this album, especially Begin <3 The meaning of that song is beautiful *sigh* Makes me want to cry everytime.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
LOL i love O -Sei.Han.Go <33 xD
funny i kinda perfer the japanese version over the korean =X
seems more catchy xD or it could just be me
gosh gotta <33 junsu for liking that song too ^_______^
well love all the song....hello again is just <3 too xD

Tohoshinki Oricon Special Interview
---What is your recommended song?
Yoochun: I recommend all. But because the musical key was high I was left with a difficult impression of the song. My favorite song in the album is "Hello again." The melody is beautiful, and it gives me goosebumps (something along that line that makes him feel really good). The la-la-la part of harmonization, honestly i recall a lot of memories.
Yunho: We recorded "Hello again" on Christmas Eve. For the phrase la-la-la, it wasn't only Tohoshinki but the staff was singing that part too. At that time it was the last work we had with our manager, so it left a lot of memories.
Jaejoong: My recommendation is "Begin." We also sang this during our first tour. Personally I like this song the best out of all the members in Tohoshinki. I cried while singing this song in the concert.
Yunho: For me it should be "I'll be there." This was recorded in the 3rd Korean album; the atmosphere as well as the lyric contents are very good. Although the arrangements is the same as in the Korean version, in the Japanese version the atmosphere has become more gentle and soft.
Changmin: For me, it is "yakusoku (Promise)." It's the softest medium pop (?) in the album, it's our last song that we recorded. During that time, it was very hard for the members who got a cold, and after that all the recordings were done! I had strong feelings for that, and have special impressions about it.
Junsu: My favorite is "O-sei.han.go" Although it's a vigorous dance tune, this song became Tohoshinki's true color.

credits: Oricon & Cyxion Forums & H.O.T.&DBSK
translation credits: tsukushi@cyxion
Original Language: Japanese

sisii

I want to see Jaejoong cry during Begin >____< That song is simply B E A U T I F U L <3 I cried while watching them performed it live during their concert in Japan *sigh* Still gives me goosebumps lol