..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
the news from soompi:

DBSG’s Young Woong Jae Joong Paternity Case

Dong Bang Shin Gi member, Young Woong Jae Joong (20• real name: Kim Jae Joong) is currently involved in a paternity/DNA testing case.
On the first of November, Mr. Han (49), who claims he is Young Woong Jae Joong’s biological father, filed a claim against Young Woong Jae Joong’s adoptive parents demanding that a paternity test be performed to prove that he is the biological father. The Dae Jun Court will begin taking in this case on the 29th of this month as reported by a news program aired on the 21st.
Mr. Han claims that in the latter half of the 1980s, he divorced Young Woong Jae Joong’s biological mother and turned over all custodial rights to his son to her. He says it was just recently that he found out that his ex-wife had turned over custody of their son to non-relatives and that they had taken him in and raised him as their own and he wants a paternity test to prove his relation to his son. Mr. Han stated, “I was obligated to file for the test after finding out that, not relatives, but a third party couple was raising my son” and, “These adoptive parents did not file any adoption paperwork, but filed papers claiming that my son was their biological son.”
An attorney commented, “Even if it is revealed that he really was adopted and that Mr. Han is the biological father, it will be difficult for Mr. Han to legally claim him as his own.” Additionally, “If action is to be taken on this case, there will be investigation into the adoption process that was taken , in addition to DNA testing for Young Woong Jae Joong.” “Even if it is proven that his adoptive parents did not correctly file adoption papers, it will be very difficult for Mr. Han to try and legally claim Young Woong Jae Joong as his son because the adoptive couple can claim that it was necessary to fully bring Young Woong Jae Joong into their family.” The adoptive couple’s lawyer states that there is no problem on their behalf because it was necessary for them to claim Young Woong Jae Joong as their own to completely adopt him.
When Dong Bang Shin Gi fans got a hold of this news, they couldn’t hide their worry and frustration. Fans commented, “He must be hurting so much.” “This must be so hard on you. Be strong.” And other statements such as “It’s so frustrating and sad that his private life is being scattered publicly just because he is a celebrity.”

[Kim Sang Ho, sangho94@]

[/hide]

source: DAUM
translation: ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡
credits: soompi + H.O.T.&DBSK

sisii

I agree with the fans.. I feel really bad for Jaejoong, especially when your family is publicize like that to the media <_< This man wants something from him otherwise the media would know about this..

Another thing, Jae is old enough now to fully decide about this situation. I would like to hear what he has to say about this..

Thanks for the news! Somehow, I can never keep up w/ DBSK tread @ Soompi. Glad to have someone here to post the news^^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ lol np...i too have trouble keeping up w/ da soompi thread LOL XD

aniwai...herez more news....

Jaejoong Reveals Truth on Adoption about Paternaty Test Case through SM Ent

DBSG"s Young Woong Jae Joong, who has recently been involved in a paternity test case, has revealed his side of the story through SM Entertainment.

On the 22nd, SM Entertainment released a statement, "Like the media has already reported about this case, it is true that Young Woong Jae Joong was brought up by his current adoptive parents. A few years ago, Young Woong Jae Joong and SM Entertainment were informed about the relationship between Jae Joong's adoptive parents and biological mother. However, we did not reveal this information because this was his private life and we saw no reason as to why this should be public. After finding out about his situation, Young Woong Jae Joong has kept a very nice relationship with both his adoptive parents and biological mother."

Also, "Young Woong Jae Joong is the same person he was before this news was made public, and as a member of Dong Bang Shin Gi, he will continue to be his best."

Young Woong Jae Joong stated, "I don't remember the specifics because it was all in the past, but a few years ago I was told that I had biological parents who left me with the name of Han Jae Joong. My parents have raised me to this very day and they have kept a close relationship with my biological mother, so I don't know what exactly brought my biological father to file a claim. But I believe that the present is more important than the past.

I want to be and always will be Kim Jae Joong. That's how I'm going to live for the rest of my life. I hope that both my adoptive parents and biological parents will be able to keep a close, loving relationship like one family."

Last January, Mr. Han filed paperwork trying to reclaim Young Woong Jae Joong as his own son.

At the court, Mr. Han stated, "When I was divorcing my ex-wife, I turned over all custodial rights to my son. But what caused me to file this claim was that she turned over custodial rights to a third-party couple."

Trans: Mrs Jung Ji Hoon @ soompi
Credits: cyworld, cherry;@cyxion.net, mtstarnews.com, H.O.T.&DBSK

OUTTA BOY!! THAT'S OUR LUVING CARING JAE OPPA =)
*TEARS* HE'S SO KUTE!!
HE CRIED SO HARD TOO WHEN HE FOUND OUT T________T
THAT'S JUST SO SAD
NOTE: TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW JAE FOUND OUT HE WAS ADOPTED SOME THREE YEARS AGO AND HAVE STAYED IN GOOD CONTACT WITH HIS...YOU GUESS IT MOTHER!
HOW CAN A MAN WHO CLAIM TO BE YOUR FATHER BE SO CURL!
SURE TELL YOU HE'S YOUR FATHER...GOOD...BUT TO GO PUBLIC WITH IT!
WHAT THE asdfghjkl; DID HE THINK HE WAS GONNA GAIN FROM IT?!

JAEJOONG OPPA HWAITING!!

Smart Uniforms
Huge + Clear pics, unseen?

TVXQ HOLDING HANDS <3 LOL

Credits : Baidu + Smart official web + Amanda@cyxion.net + H.O.T.&DBSK

CREDITS PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT!

Photos from 'O' C & D version album

Credits to: Bestiz + popoyo@soompi + Immortal_Angel@cyxion + H.O.T.&DBSK

YunHo in Arena 37 Magazine
December Issue

Credits to: on the pic+ BZ + Cyxion Forums + H.O.T.&DBSK

Jaejoong in Korea-China Concert

Credit: on the pics + BZ + aireyl@Cyxion + H.O.T.&DBSK

Yoochun in Korea-China Concert

Junsu in Korea-China Concert

Yunho in Korea-China Concert
LOTSA PICS!

CREDITS PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT! THANKS!

Changmin in Korea-China Concert

Naro

sarNie Egg
whoa...i just got bomblasted by those wave of pixxies :lmao: ...sweet ^_^ ...am so glad da whole paternity thing has been called off...i got so miserable after hearin it...Jaejoongie is soooo strong...dats why i lurve him :wub:

VACATION WAS JUST HEAVENLY...ALL THE FOUR EPISODES WER TOO GOOD...AIGOO...I FELT LIKE GOING INSIDE THE COMP SCREEN WEN I SAW THOSE THUGS BASHING UP DEAR JOONGIE :(

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..i love the pictures!! thx for sharing!!!

KIm Jaejoong..Han Jaejoong..youngwoong jaejoong..i love them all!! and will always support him and DBSK!! Hwaiting!!!

sisii

omgg *sigh* I'm in Yunho heaven :wub: :wub: He looks sooo hot in those pictures!!!! Ohh and DBSK + animals = rawwrrrrr :drool:

Thank you soo much for posting!! ^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Oh Micky looks so much more better than long hair lol

Did u guys watch MKMF Awards 2006 yesterday ????

DBSK won 4 awards include BEST ARTIST of the year !!!!
The stage was AWESOME !!!!!
Everyone looks good esp Changmin :wub:

Final List of MKMF Winners:

Solo Newface- Jang RiIn 'Timeless'
Group Newface- SUPER JUNIOR 'U'
Male Solo- Bi 'I'm Coming'
Female Solo- Baek Jiyoung 'Sarang anhae'
Group- DBSK 'O'
Rock- Buzz 'Namjaleul Molla'
Hiphop- MC Mong 'Ice Cream'
Ballad- Lee Seungki 'Hagi Himdeun Mal'
R&B- Fly To The Sky 'Like A Man'
Dance- SS501 'Snow Prince'
Best Music Video Screenplay- Psy 'Entertainer'
Best Music Video Director- Psy 'Entertainer'
Best Music Video Actor- Lee Junki Lee Sooyoung's 'Grace'
Best Music Video Actress- Lee Jisoo VIBE's 'That Man, Than Woman'
Best Foreign Artist Award- Pussycat Dolls
Asia Best Pop Artist Award- W-inds
Overseas Viewer Award- Shinhwa
Yepp Netizen Popularity Award- Shinhwa
Mnet Plus Mobile Popularity Award- DBSK
Digital Popularity Award- SG Wannabe
Mnet.com Award- DBSK
Best OST Song Award- Seeya - Crazy Love Song
Best Movie Director- Lee Junik's 'Radio Star'
Best Composition Award-SG Wannabe 'Partner For Life'
Best Song Arrangement Award- Seeya 'Crazy Love Song'
Best Lyrics Award- Vibe 'That Man, That Woman'
Best Song of the Year- SG Wannabe
Best Artist of the Year- DBSK

Micky cried

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahhah boy did i miss alot thanksgiving break....about jae joong situation i think that bs that his father just brought it up after so many years..but its all done and its in the past..

sin you craxy girl..those where tons of picture but i love it..mostly jae! i love you girl!

ohh wow is that sexy ss501 congrats to the guys! hope theres more to come!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I was bored go i googled some stuff..and i just had to post these up!!

he's sooooooooooooo cute!! i especially love the first and the last pic..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
well i'm late...but u cant blame me...wrk n skool sux ><
aniwai CONGRAT TO THE BOYS FOR WININGS AT MKMF 2006!
THE BOYS TOOK HOME FOUR AWARDS YAY!!
AND THIS YEAR WAS BETTER THEN LAST! THEY DIDNT HAVE H.O.T. FANZ GOING UP TO EM AND CURSING EM FOR PERFORMING H.O.T.'S SONGS AHAHAHA....-____-"
AND YOOCHUN DIDNT GET DRUNK AND TRY TO KISS ANYMORE *SUXIFYOUASKMELOLFEELSSORRYFORYUNHONOMEKEKISSFORYOUTHISYEAR*

ANYWAY...HERE ARE SUM PICCIES =)
LOL NO NOT FROM THE MKMF...I THINK U'VE GUYS SEEN ENOUGH ALREADY LOL...KINDA SUX SU WASNT IN THE RED CARPET T___T
POOR BOY WAS SICK *ORSOIHEARD* YET STILL CAME TO PERF <3

OKI...PICTURE TIME...NOT AS MANY THIS TIME LOL XD

BIGEAST CALENDAR

Credits : on pic + Gracecat + Amanda@cyxion + H.O.T.&DBSk

2007 CALENDAR
releases on 1st December

DESKTOP

HANGING

POCKET

credits: yes24 + BZ + Cyxion Forums + H.O.T.&DBSK

CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
no wonder..i was wondering why junsu wasn't there..but its' ok..next year!!!

thx aZn Freak for the pics!! i love them!! all of them!! they are allllllll soooooo cute!! OMG..those pictures!! hot!! whew..makes my heart beats really fast and i really wanna faint..lol!! aish..love them!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol np ^_^
gosh jae thanks his real mom when they were making the thank you speech lol <3
he's so adorkable *hugshim*....*runsbeforekeocomesafterme*

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
oooo..thanks for sharing the pics...the boys look super hot...like really super hot..i love joongie's new hair...he looks so much like a final fantasy character...ehhhehehehehehehe

Jay88

sarNie Egg
They some pretty boys. Especially Hero. He could be a living anime. Yuhno is fiiiine. I wonder hows he doing after that anti-fan incident. Arg. Poor thing. One word. "Karma". Anyways, I totally love watching them on xman.

Naro

sarNie Egg
i still havent recovered from Joongie hotness @ MKMF...he looked soooo gorgeous in dat black suit...my BP hit the roof...holy...i just cant stop babblin bout him...he just keeps gettin better...he's sportin a shorter crop at the mo...lookin mighty gorgeous...wen he wiped away Yoochun's tears...dat was simply love :wub: :wub: :wub: