Do u speak a good english?

The Commonly Confused Words Test

Complete Answer Key available. URL at end of test. Good communication is not necessarily about using an expansive vocabulary. It is about properly using the words and punctuation you already know.

The results of this test will reflect your level of appropriate word usage, with a little bonus test on commonly confused punctuation in one question. Try not to cheat even though you know there's an answer key! ;-) Above all else, have fun!!!

here my score:

Intermediate
You scored 78% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 60% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
You have a good understanding of beginner and intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the beginner and intermediate level questions correct. This is a good score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a respectable score.

Nameless

N i n j a
errr...im not that great.

Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 60% Expert!

yui15

sarNie Elites
Cool! I'm smart.

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

tang071

sarNie Elites
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

i wonder what the expert questions were?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Very Literate
You scored 85% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 53% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

You have a very good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and expert level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three level's questions correct. You didn't get as many of the advanced level questions correct, but don't fret. This is a great score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a very respectable score.​

I suck at Advanced LOL
Well I'm good for a non-american :D

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

bleh...i thought i'd get everything right

Intermediate
You scored 85% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 53% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

:ph34r: :unsure: :blink:

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
this is my results

Oddly Intermediate
You scored 64% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 66% Advanced, and 53% Expert!
You have a good understanding of intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the intermediate level questions correct. The puzzling part of your test result is the fact that you only answered 75% or less correct in the beginner section. Fascinating.
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 0% on Beginner

You scored higher than 0% on Intermediate

You scored higher than 0% on Advanced

You scored higher than 99% on Expert

continue to OkCupid homescreen >
people I should see >

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

noungning

Heartless
wahhh the title is grammatically incorrect. but ok let me take the test.

Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

yay... i passed the exam... with sorta flying colors. :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm so weak sauce

You scored 78% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

got nailed in the beginning hahah.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Intermediate
You scored 78% Beginner, 78% Intermediate, 53% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
You have a good understanding of beginner and intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the beginner and intermediate level questions correct. This is a good score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a respectable score.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Oddly Intermediate
You scored 64% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 40% Advanced, and 46% Expert!
You have a good understanding of intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the intermediate level questions correct. The puzzling part of your test result is the fact that you only answered 75% or less correct in the beginner section. Fascinating.

good one lol i suck maaan

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
Very Literate
You scored 92% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 73% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

ehehe..

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
555 sarN fell.

I fell too. But then I got up and got

Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

Damn... if only I can pass my real exam with these kind of scores.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
so i had my sister take the test...and she got...

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 86% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

but of course...she's an english teacher...she should've got them all right!

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

screw that for being an english minor.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Dude, something's not right. I could've sworn I got them all right.

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert!