Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I was sooo happy when pope was saying smack to fah when he found out that she's been sleeping around with other peoples husband..she needs a reality check.

I don't think I've ever seen a nang rai this slutty before where she's jumping from one guy to another..not only that but they are married!! She has a thick face. She got the nerves to go up to the wives and talk smack about them when she's having an affair with the hubby!

she obviously want the easy way out in life so her goal is to find rich men to support her..

I don't think I've ever seen a nang rai this slutty before where she's jumping from one guy to another..not only that but they are married!!
There's actually one back in the day I really like. The woman would go from one rich man to the other until she married a really wealthy one. In the next generation, karma came back to bite her in the butt, when all her kids turned out very screwed up. For instance, her daughter fell in love with the son of one of the ladies she screwed over, prostituted herself, and then went crazy in the end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
There's actually one back in the day I really like. The woman would go from one rich man to the other until she married a really wealthy one. In the next generation, karma came back to bite her in the butt, when all her kids turned out very screwed up. For instance, her daughter fell in love with the son of one of the ladies she screwed over, prostituted herself, and then went crazy in the end.
was she the main character like araya. in here, n'ek isnt even the main focus. :tearybye: well with Fah, i dont know if shes gonna learn her lesson until she realized no one wants her then thats when she is gonna commit suicide

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I think I am going to stop watching until the last episode. I just don't know who to look forward to. It's like Raeya is sleeping with all the guys and all the guys are going for it (at first). It's not the traditional thai lakorn where there is a pra'nang anymore. I can't cheer on the nang'ak because I don't know who it is. Usually I watch and feel sorry for the girl because she is being treated badly but then I would feel better when the guy comes around and picks her up romantically but this one OMG ..... what can I say.

Don't get me wrong the lakorn is very good and addictive but I just don't see the point of watching this since I am hoping the worst would fall on her for STEALING and RUINING someone else's marriage just because she want to place herself in a high society.

Chompoo is a good actress because I hate her character.

Thanks for listening that is my two cents.

was she the main character like araya. in here, n'ek isnt even the main focus. :tearybye: well with Fah, i dont know if shes gonna learn her lesson until she realized no one wants her then thats when she is gonna commit suicide
Yeah. She was the main character. To me, Fah actually seems like she's bipolar or has some kind of mental illness. I don't think the woman is stable. in the head.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah. She was the main character. To me, Fah actually seems like she's bipolar or has some kind of mental illness. I don't think the woman is stable. in the head.
yeah i think Fah she has that mental illness too sad and sorry for her but she make
herself to suffer like that nobody else did it to her she's the one destroy her own
self.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I think I am going to stop watching until the last episode. I just don't know who to look forward to. It's like Raeya is sleeping with all the guys and all the guys are going for it (at first). It's not the traditional thai lakorn where there is a pra'nang anymore. I can't cheer on the nang'ak because I don't know who it is. Usually I watch and feel sorry for the girl because she is being treated badly but then I would feel better when the guy comes around and picks her up romantically but this one OMG ..... what can I say.

Don't get me wrong the lakorn is very good and addictive but I just don't see the point of watching this since I am hoping the worst would fall on her for STEALING and RUINING someone else's marriage just because she want to place herself in a high society.

Chompoo is a good actress because I hate her character.

Thanks for listening that is my two cents.
I felt the same too. This is not a traditional Thai lakorn. I understand they are trying to aim at society right now, but I like to watch something that is that too reality as ......

tinah

sarNie Coma
When doesn't aun play the dumb role lol not only is he dumb but he's an unloyal husband! Donut need to give him the boot

cecilia

Staff member
Goodness! FAH IS HANDS DOWN -- DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING! I can't believe she ask Pope to impregnate her since she lied to Aun that she's pregnant .. Thank god, Pope has some good senses in him to not want to get involve and only tell her to do good things -- it's not wrong to love someone but try to not hurt that family more than it is already .. If i have to pick a man in this lakorn that i like .. it's POPE -- he sees things in a better way than all of them .. I hope Louis won't turn corrupted like this ..

anyway, i'm just confuse -- doesn't business man know who they're sleeping and gossip about it too or is that just me thinking?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Fah is totally messed up in the head. she need to stay away from pope. im glad hes not dumb enough to fall into her tricks like those other guys. lets hope louis wont fall into her love game too. he need to be the one that reveal her true self for everyone to know..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I feel like getting in the lakorn myself and slap the shiet out of Fah. She's so stupid, and such a slut too. I can't believe this lakorn... from the beginning till now Fah has been sleeping around throughout the whole episodes that aired. It's like the same thing over and over. Yai too, what is his damn problem, how you going to sleep around and go home and feel bad for what you have done to your wife. I would understand if it happen once, and he is trying so hard to make it up. Even still I wouldn't forgive him. This lakorn is still interesting to me, for some weird reason... I just wish that part two would focus less on Fai and more on Donut and Gybzy. Gybzy was in part one, and her and Aun loved each other until she became crazy. If Aun haven't messed up I would of hope him and Gybzy end up together in the end, but he has Donut as his wife now. (Not including Fai).
Pope my sexy man, I feel so bad for him... I know he loves Fah, and is hurting by her behavior. Pope you are the smartest one in this lakorn, I love his character in here. Some times I wish he slap Fah.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly, Fah has no sense in her at all.... I think as long as she gets money and clothes and a place to stay, then
she is fine.... all she does is sleep wit the marry man... i mean really? Pope is a good person in here for sure,
even though he loves her, he didnt do anything she wanted him to do...And Aun, dude tell your wife what u did... been sleeping
with Fah and stuff.... I cant believe at nite he even went to his office to freaken get with fah too... OMG.... he wants it too.. thats y.... But mayb n the future, karma is going to get Fah, and Aun back.... Like wat happen in the first series....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aun and fah could just get together because they are both messed up people.

I wish pope would bust fah out so won't be able to go around and do what she does now..I have a feeling he will be the one who reveals everything about her and she will be more hurt because its coming from a guy who she claim to be friends with

krazydara

sarNie Egg
i love araya, but i have to say that i hate her character a lot. i only watched a little bit of first episode and stopped. ill wait til the last episode, i hope everything will turn out good.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I saw a clip of the finished filming party, I was surprise that this lakorn is doing well and people love this lakorn. I am a dyehard of Chompoo but can't watch the character as Reya that she portrait as. On behalf of myself, thank you to all the people who cheer Chompoo but I'll definitely watch Mia Taeng the prim and proper, smart like Wanagarn in Fai Chon Saeng nangeke is my type of character but not weak ones either and the monogamy type of person is what I respect.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I still hate Chom and I always will..... Aun is really starting to get on my nerves, Lift needs to rise from the dead and slap both him and chom haha!!!!