Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
so latest Oho mag says Araya has a new lakorn with Peter(dont know which peter) and the opening will be after "likit sanae ha" is done filming. the title hasnt been concluded yet

ill be so jealous of araya is the pra'ek is Peter Corp

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so latest Oho mag says Araya has a new lakorn with Peter(dont know which peter) and the opening will be after "likit sanae ha" is done filming. the title hasnt been concluded yet

ill be so jealous of araya is the pra'ek is Peter Corp
after likit sanaeha so its Good Feeling producing it, i hope its Peter Corp his hot
i use to like him as an idol long while.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Vanndii, ill post up his pic when I get home if someone does do it before me. But peter is one sexy guy! He played in a lakorn with marsha before.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
oh man, mad Drama! craziness and ppl got to stop avoiding that these thing does exist in society, it a broad world.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow he is so Hot! Even now he's still hot! Yeah Chompoo is lucky if she gets to work with him, I want to see him work with Ploy one day and other n'ek too. Tinah you choose a really hot picture of him to share with us. Thanks. You know he reminds me of Johnny too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol yea that pic of his is really hot even with his shirt on. i thought he look kind of like brad pitt

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I see Brad Pitt in him too, especially when he was younger too. I like that he has white on, because his body is looking so fine. Man I am crossing my fingers that he will be p'ek in the lakorn with Chom, this way he might start taking on more role and we can see him with other n'ek too.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
if they're gonna take out, take out the bed scenes only. the rest are ok. as if society ain't bad enough already. some people just need to stop making a big deal. god, why can't they do that to ch. 7 lakorn because i hate their lakorns! even if they start out good, it's gonna end up bad and not worth watching. give them 10 epis and i already stop watching them. even if i don't have anything to do i still can't watch it and rather do nothing. it's REALLY that bad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Most likely it is peter corp because he post on his twitter page that he will have a new lakorn. Thanks to tipstar for the heads up

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Um I hope I'm in the right thread.... It did says Dok Som See Tong right?!?! Yep and not a Peter thread please... Less Spamming peeps....

Just wanted to say that.... The recent episode that brought out Louis was Good!!! I love love love it when the focus back at the house and the first crew.... We can skip Choms part cause it's sooooo unNeccessary atm lol.... But till this day I wonder in the back of my mind, is that really Aun's kid???? Sucks that she doesnt care about Aun anymore... Geez she see's Louis and Aun Judy Tok KraPong!!!! Lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm thankful for any updates, always something for us to look forward too. Chom is in this lakorn, and the lakorn is almost over so I like to know if she will have any new lakorn besides the one she is already linked too. I believe that someone mention their might be a part three to this lakorn, so Im glad to know about it. If their wasn't any update I probably wouldn't know that. Sorry for spamming.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i was just bringing up about chompoo having a new lakorn and it could with peter that's all..
whats the title and news earlier that it will start after likit Sanaeha so its going to
be produce by Good Feeling, i like Peter Corp but why that company.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I'm thankful for any updates, always something for us to look forward too. Chom is in this lakorn, and the lakorn is almost over so I like to know if she will have any new lakorn besides the one she is already linked too. I believe that someone mention their might be a part three to this lakorn, so Im glad to know about it. If their wasn't any update I probably wouldn't know that. Sorry for spamming.
dok sorm will end pretty soon just 6 more episode its done and Mia Taeng is her next
lineup and after tom yum ram sing with Por T for Broadcast they already had the fitting
and next probably we'll see the opening ceremony.