Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

jakjann

Jakjann
I don´t think that they are same, bcause Khom (Teaw´s character) wait of her father but she don´t know that her father is die and isn´t her real father P´Mart´s role is he writes letter in name of P´Auu to Khom and he want not to tell her that her father is already die and nobody know that Khom real father is Nok chatchai´s role

Piyachut she wait of pong because he was friendly and nice to her and fall in love in him

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahh, Haha. It's not exactly the SAME but it's similair somehow to me. Just by comparing the similairites they've got.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
It also reminds me of that lakorn nang'ek secretly has a crushed on pek and she is abused by those around her though the plot of the story is quite different but nontheless it is both a period lakorn^^

jakjann

Jakjann
We´ll see
Mart has play many roll with many a teen actress
he is 32 and his nang ek is between 19 untill 25
I don´t know how old is Teaw but Gigi is only 20 XDD

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Taew is only 19, I think but she's turning 20 this year though. 'Cause I remember correctly she's a year older than Alex and he's 18.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ooo she's legal dis yr lol oh my garsh donut is in here imma watch dis then

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww the kids are so boringg! :)

i'm not really into period drama! :rolleyes: it's super boringg especially in the beginning when nang'ek is still alittle kid! -.- i always FF and not watch the beginning. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw dang tanya is also playing in here and her husband is directing. love her, shes such a terrific actress

jakjann

Jakjann
They are names of actor/actress of this lakorn

and in parentheses are names of character as child

Khun Dang play as Siam´s (P´mart) Mother