Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
^
Haha that was so funny! Seriously, a woman her age steals a doll from a child. Kom as a child was way more mature than her.

I'm really enjoying this lakorn so far. I tend to period lakorns like this like Ram Pissaward and Ayaruk with the whole secret birth thing. It's nam nao I guess and cliche, but they're always so fun to watch. Ayaruk had me crying buckets at the end and well I didn't really cry for Ram Pissaward, but I have a feeling this lakorn is going to have me crying some more. The first episode already had both my mom and I crying a little. The little girl who plays Kom as a child is really good! The scene where Au is leaving her broke my heart.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao yea donut's dumb as hell in here.

aww, i'm glad you enjoy it! :) i enjoyed all of taew lakorn i seen already. so hope this one don't break my record, lolz :p

i know it is. poor taew! *sniffles. but chatchai don't know that taew is his child that's why, i think?? 'cause he don't treat his own kids like that.
nope he dunno yet. aw man i wanna see eps 3 real bad. i'm actually considering waking up early to catch it live LOL and i don't ever do dat. i have to sleep early tonight anyway cause i gotta go somewhere tomorrow. maybe i'll catch it b4 i leave da house

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i hate it when donut is playing the evil or supporting roles. i love her as nang'ek. haha perhaps it's her talent that allows her to be able to take on these other roles. she is one of the stronger actors.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea da girl is great as raay lol she's a good actress. i got so addicted after eps 2 lol i caught a bit of it live dis morning when i was gettin dressed ready to go to da temple. but it was buffering soooo much. my wireless connection sucked butt dis morning. i watchin eps 3 now though. i like it a lot. mart's so stiff but it's ok erybody else overshadows him lol dat poj girl is LOUD as shiet lol she such a brat

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yea da girl is great as raay lol she's a good actress. i got so addicted after eps 2 lol i caught a bit of it live dis morning when i was gettin dressed ready to go to da temple. but it was buffering soooo much. my wireless connection sucked butt dis morning. i watchin eps 3 now though. i like it a lot. mart's so stiff but it's ok erybody else overshadows him lol dat poj girl is LOUD as shiet lol she such a brat
hahahaha i got addicted too but ep 3 is not available to me yet.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea dis lakorn pulled me in deep lol taew's cute. she does stand up for herself but she can't help but cry cause they say such mean stuff bout her and her parents

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i only watched episode 3 when she grew older and mart came back.. and im already liking it.. but im debating if i should watch it from the beginning or wait until more episodes come out because i hate waiting a whole week to see more episodes.

but i never watch taew's lakorn untilt his one and she's pretty cute and mart is sooo handsome!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Taew is sooo cute in here, and (my) Mart is soooo handsome. He always looks good in suits. Donut is pretty, she can pull off those bright colorful dresses :D
I like the start of this lakorn :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i only watched episode 3 when she grew older and mart came back.. and im already liking it.. but im debating if i should watch it from the beginning or wait until more episodes come out because i hate waiting a whole week to see more episodes.

but i never watch taew's lakorn untilt his one and she's pretty cute and mart is sooo handsome!
u should watch da beginning. da kids are cute and it's interesting

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i have to see this time i love n'rai more than n'ek. donut acts so good. though her role might be evil. she's also cute in some ways.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really like this lakorn =)
I think Taew plays an amazing role as Kom; she looks like a really good pair with mart too

cecilia

Staff member
i did a marathon on this ..
aof did a WONDERFUL job on his period lakorn.
this is one so far so good -- and interesting ..
i can't wait to see Chatchai's face when he find out the truth.
it's very thoughtful of Au to have sent TAEW to live in that house ..
at least, she have a chance to grow up alongside her sisters ^^
can't wait til friday :clap:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i got addicted LOL and wanted to catch it live dis morning but then when my alarm rang at 9 dis morning i was like ugh imma just sleep a lil more lol but i caught a few minutes when i was gettin dressed to go to da temple. it was buffering like crazy though cause my wireless connection was so shietty dis morning. i saw da part when ah siam went to her house to see her and she ran to hug him. dat was real cute

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jakjann do ou see mart often? if u do can u tell him to try to get rid of his habit of saying "er!" b4 each sentence when he's acting? lol

jakjann

Jakjann
No I saw him only one time that was in Prag, he was with dong poodee crew
I am far away from thailand too^^´´
if you want to tell him you can write massage on our website talk to talk (ENG SUB) to him
he will read it shure^^

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
can somene give me a summary of each epi? cause I don't understand Thai.

Thank you so muchl!
Esp. 1: Kom's mom was hit by a car and lost her memory so she doesn't remember where they came from so she had to work at the school. When she was performing at the school function, she started to remember everything but fell ill and died before she was able to tell Kom who her father is. Au told Kom that he's her father and took her to Chatchai's house, telling Kom that she has to stay with his friend and he will come back for her. At the end of the episode, Kom sees Au outside the house and runs to him but he tells Mart to drive him to the airport.

Esp. 2: Donut tells Kom she has to work as a servant since she's living there. Kom doesn't want to stay at Chatchai's house but she has no choice since Au told her to wait for him there. Chatchai's mom and sister decides that Kom should go to school so they are providing for her education. Donut takes Kom shopping with her so Kom can carry her bags. Kom runs into Mart and he treats her to ice cream and buys her a doll. Donut likes Mart so she took Kom's doll cause Mart bought it and she wants to keep it. When Mart comes to visit Kom at the house, he tells her that he's her uncle and asks her about the doll. Then Mart went to ask Donut for the doll and told her that he wants Kom to keep the doll. Au writes letters to Kom and tells her that he's working and she has to stay at Chatchai's house to wait for him.

Esp 3: Kom is grown up and performing well at school. She's learning French and saving money so she can go see her dad after she graduates. Au dies due to an illness that he's had for a while but didn't tell anyone. He told Mart to take care of Kom and not to tell her anything until she turns 20. He gave Mart a seal envelop that he's suppose to give to Kom when she's 20 that will reveal the truth about everything. Mart comes back to Thailand and visits Kom, told her that he will take care of her in place of her dad since he's still working abroad. Mart writes letters to Kom pretending to be her dad. Kom gave him a box of letters she wrote to her dad because he said he would send them to her dad for her. Chatchai's mom and sister are curious who Kom's parents are but Mart doesn't tell them anything. At the end of the episode, Kom was telling Mart that she doesn't understand why Chatchai hates her parents so much and she hates him for always talking bad about her parents. She wants her dad to come pick her up and take her away from his house.