Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The opening is so boring. Nothing catches me. -.- Even the song too. This lakorn looks like a bore. But I'm gonna watch it for Taew and Mart anyway! :D I've missed only one of Taew's lakorn which is her first lakorn! :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeapps. taew first lakorn was NARUK w/ mann karin. then the one w/ nat, vicky & chai. afterwards the one w/ alex. and now this one! :D

lol. i forgot the beginning starts out when she's still a kidd. so i won't be watching yet until she grown up! !!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow donut's a biatch in dis lakorn. dats so sad how chatchai favors da younger daughter. so messed up how parents do dat

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
ep1 is fine. actually i wonder to know how much older is mart than teaw in this lakorn.
10 to 15? when kom's mother died she is already 10. so if mart's role is 20s at that time. i think he is not too old for her.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
nawww, the kids are cuteee. but i'd rather see taewww, haa. :p hope this lakorn doesn't dragg 'cause it doesn't entertain me already! -.-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
just judging from the teaserss/preview diamend. i'm not a huge fan of period dramas that way. i'm more of a romantic comedy person :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually like dis one. i wanna watch more lol i wanna see how she turn out to be when she grow up but it look like she still talk back. chadchai slap her a lot. gosh it's horrible how some people treat children so badly

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww, i'm glad you enjoy it! :) i enjoyed all of taew lakorn i seen already. so hope this one don't break my record, lolz :p

i know it is. poor taew! *sniffles. but chatchai don't know that taew is his child that's why, i think?? 'cause he don't treat his own kids like that.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
is there anybody having the same feeling with me that bugha is quite funny and childish.
of coures she treat kom bad. but when i saw she held kom's doll. god i laughed a lot. the screen is so funny.