Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I LOVE the old version!! it's REALLY good!!! and interesting..I've never seen Weir or Pancake's lakorn..but I will be tuning into this one..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I didn't know amy plays the mean aunt, but she's so pretty, I think she could've played the n'ek or niece very nicely...
I wished they made n'ek's more reserved and quiet and their relationship less touchy-touchy like the older version
arnus is looking so very good though

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Por N. Made a GOOD point. These young actors are not fooling anyone. They can't even act older & the producers not even trying to make them look older. Pancake who is supposed to be 20 years younger than everyone else, but looks the same as everyone, maybe even older. Don't know if I'll continue.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Por N. Made a GOOD point. These young actors are not fooling anyone. They can't even act older & the producers not even trying to make them look older. Pancake who is supposed to be 20 years younger than everyone else, but looks the same as everyone, maybe even older. Don't know if I'll continue.

I totally agree with you Ceda_lee. Not to mention Pan's acting and facial expressions are just to much. Its only the first episode I'm already having a hard time with Pan's acting. I'm going to try ny hardest to continue the lakorn but I must say, I have yet been able to finish any of Pan's lakorn. Girlfriend needs to take it down and notch and remember that she is doing a lakorn not a broadway show.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know the song by Pancake is good. I just wish they got a professional singer to sing it lol. I love pancake as an actress, but as a singer meh >.< she needs major work. That song would be sooo good if they got someone with a real voice to sing it. It would be more fitting for the lakorn. Weir's song is alright but yeah a professional singer would have been grand. No offense to fans ;p.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
^^^ true, their voices are okay but I wish, not just for this one but all lakorns, for the songs to be sang by professionals, or at least a have a version by a professional...and I wished they had remade the original song too like jam rey rak did...or did they and I just missed it?

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind Wier's singing, but Pan's I just don't like. She can't seem to put the emotions into the songs that she sings.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
They changed a lot, and I mean a lot, from the original storyline. There are tons of negative feedbacks about this lakorn. I mean, if you've never watched the previous version or have read the book...it's not so bad. People have been saying that they should've named the lakorn differently.

vangm18

sarNie Egg
to me, weir is okay as praek but why does nangek have to be pancake...the girl cannot even act...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
"the girl cannot even act"...but the station keeps on setting aside dramas for Pancake,up to the point that people say she has too many.what's the logic behind it? she's so bankable and yet some viewers say she can't even act? are the producers just wasting money investing to stars who can't act the way viewers want them to?

anyway,I will still follow this drama...no matter what...no offense meant...

I actually like this one so far. Didn't watch too much of the Kob version for the same reason I couldn't tolerate the Janie & Chatchai lakorn. :blink:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
love Amy...and i agree with what most of the ppl said..i'm bias..kob lakorn was my original and it seems they changed it a lot...wier just not old enough