Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

maijune

SarNie Adult
Yea I didn't even watch the old version with kob+tou I didn't even know its a remake until someone post up the old video of this lakorn and saw the opening credit and skim through one episode of it on youtube I don't like it doesn't look interest like the new version usually remakes aren't that good but this one is interesting the characters play their role pretty good. Anyways I like this lakorn the flashback is good and enjoying watching every scene of it and makes me wanna to find out who kill worlada but guess we gotta wait a little longer.
n'ek half sister and p'ek younger sister are the ones hitted n'ek head from behind..n'ek fainted then they put her in the cell and locked her there to died....but n'ek thought it was p'ek because he is the only one that know she will be there waiting for him...

did the actress playing weir's niece play as a nangek in a lakorn with pai? she looks really familiar.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
they're a real couple but pan and vier doesn't have any chemistry together.
Hmmm I think I can feel that Krit loves her through his eyes and the yearning look he has on his face when he sees her. Can't say the same about Natamon's character yet because all I see is hate and revenge so far lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I thought episode 8 was weird...they could have at least show the part where she was meditating first, then go back into the past life,....iono i feel like its dragging.....with all the non sense with the whole witch thing....not surprising for a channel 7 lakorn though....and is it just me or weir and pancake have less chemistry in this lakorn than their previous one.....maybe it's the genre of the lakorn......

And I actually like pancake’s character in here…she plays the nah song sarn character pretty well…she should play this kind of role more instead of a khun noo role lol

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I must say I love every single scene in every episode except the witchcraft stuff! I hate seeing the old man with his creepy looks!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Just a quick question, does anyone know if Panitha (Fai Nishanun) and Panit (Bee Matika) the same person? Seems like it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Well Fai (Panitha) she was in the past to didn't die yet but I don't know what happen to Bee (Panit)cuz the flashback didn't show what happen to her since she not in the future she prolly die and reincarnated into Amy (Kaew) daughter

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Panit Died in a car crash along with her mother and she did reincarnated to Lin Jun (Gaem Gaew's Daughter) I never really saw Panita in the flashbacks. I want to strangle Nattamon because she is so ugh lol. That monk gave up his life to save her, but she doesn't realize that and try to move on in a positive way. All she thought about was "Now I have to start all over." Then again it wouldn't be a lakorn lol

Edit; Ok Panita does show up lol she is Gaem Gaew's friend from the past >.< Looks like Panita was actually part of the plan to kill Worrada.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
[font="'Book Antiqua"]Once again, soooooooo excited for Monday's episode. I don't wanna watch the original drama,it's gonna kill my excitement; although I know that Kob had done great with it.[/font]

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The drama is getting more exciting and thrilling as each episode is concluded. Keep on following...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
For the first time, I've actually seen the original, so I know how it's supposed to be and what's new to it...I really hope they stuck with the original storyline, I don't like extra drama, cuz there was enough drama already...

BTW, what's the p'ek's sister's name? Cuz she was the main rai in this lakorn...is she still pretty evil? Is the daughter a mute? I like the whole aspect of reincarnation in this, and that karma will catch up to you, good or bad.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
For the first time, I've actually seen the original, so I know how it's supposed to be and what's new to it...I really hope they stuck with the original storyline, I don't like extra drama, cuz there was enough drama already...

BTW, what's the p'ek's sister's name? Cuz she was the main rai in this lakorn...is she still pretty evil? Is the daughter a mute? I like the whole aspect of reincarnation in this, and that karma will catch up to you, good or bad.
The sister's name is Kaew and she's not that evil. She's more psychotic. The evil one is Panita (she's Kaew and Nit's friend-not sure if they had that in the old version or not) but yeah Panita is evil. I think she's the one behind the car "accident" death of Nit and her family. The daughter is a mute and is the reincarnation of Nit.

tassa

sarNie Egg
ive just started watching this lakorn....and i gotta say im not feeling krits character at all.....weir = hot and all and good actor buh he suppose to be in his late 30's...man if pancake was gonna be na ek dey could have chosen some guy dat look older.....poor weir....get really bad roles.....i think he looks older with the glasses than without the glasses ...lol....and pan does not look 18 at all....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The sister's name is Kaew and she's not that evil. She's more psychotic. The evil one is Panita (she's Kaew and Nit's friend-not sure if they had that in the old version or not) but yeah Panita is evil. I think she's the one behind the car "accident" death of Nit and her family. The daughter is a mute and is the reincarnation of Nit.
Oh, then they added an extra character, cuz the really evil one was Kaew, p'ek's sister...from beginning til the end, she wanted n'ek dead and did everything she could to kill her...In the old version, Nit and her mom just died by car accident...I think it was their way of showing that bad karma catches up to you in a bad way, that's why the dad became a monk, because his whole family died. Don't tell me Panita is in love with the p'ek, so that's why she wants n'ek dead. At least they got the daughter right. What about n'ek? Does she have friends? I think one of her friends is related to the p'ek...and Weir is totally too young to be playing someone who's supposedly too old for Pancake.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh, then they added an extra character, cuz the really evil one was Kaew, p'ek's sister...from beginning til the end, she wanted n'ek dead and did everything she could to kill her...In the old version, Nit and her mom just died by car accident...I think it was their way of showing that bad karma catches up to you in a bad way, that's why the dad became a monk, because his whole family died. Don't tell me Panita is in love with the p'ek, so that's why she wants n'ek dead. At least they got the daughter right. What about n'ek? Does she have friends? I think one of her friends is related to the p'ek...and Weir is totally too young to be playing someone who's supposedly too old for Pancake.
Yep Panita is in love with Krit. And yes Natamon's friend is Toongpang (played by Kratip Chawankorn) and is Krit's niece. Her other friend is a guy (played by Khet Tarakhet).

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this version was a real flop and it is extremely boring! the casting was bad, the flashbacks in the middle were not desirable i had to forward, i think they added those witchcraft voodoo people that was unnecessary it was just awful. what kind of lakorn is it a ghost? yeah everything was all over the place.

the one with kob and tua was one of my favorites as i remember being so addicted. this one the pra'ek kept on insisting that natamon was lada but kob's version it was never revealed until the ending. also there was that one scene in the hospital where pancake acted like lada and tried to stab vier like what the heck was that? lada is dead! even though she got reincarnated and look the same, that girl is natamon not lada. kob's version did better in that aspect as well cuz kob differentiated her past life and her new life.