Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I honestly don't understand all the hype about Pancake. She still can't act in my opinion, for someone who has so many opportunities to improve, she still hasn't. I think there are far more deserving and highly talented actors and actress that could of portray the characters in DRA other than Wier and Pancake.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I actually don't mind Pancake's acting all that much maybe because I haven't seen the old version with Kob. I was too young hahaha. I don't really understand what happened to Warada in the past and why she blames Krit so I guess I have to watch on to find out. I see the old version uploaded on Youtube though so might check it out.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I actually don't mind Pancake's acting all that much maybe because I haven't seen the old version with Kob. I was too young hahaha. I don't really understand what happened to Warada in the past and why she blames Krit so I guess I have to watch on to find out. I see the old version uploaded on Youtube though so might check it out.
I refuse to watch her, I didn't like her to begin with, so I can't watch her possibly ruin a good lakorn...btw, I can give you the answer to why she's mad at Krit...if it is like the original, then she blames him because she was told to meet up with him the night those two girls locked her up in the cellar...I think her step-sister told her he wanted to meet up or something, so she blames it on him because she thought it was his idea, and thought that he's the one who locked her up in there.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pancake still can't act according to some viewers.Then why do these producers keep on giving her very good projects such as this??? The drama is a remake,so I suppose everything about it had been planned well.
Pancake has had many drama series in the past and I can say almost all did great in the ratings game.I believe that only the directors have the right to say whether an actor/actress has the ability to play a role assigned to him/her. Does a viewer know better than a director?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
As a viewer we have the right to judge as well, since we are the one watching, the one the actors are trying to convince in the role...the director choice isn't always on mark either...sometime it's not the director choice either...some ppl like her acting...some ppl don't...it's base on the beholder...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i dnt like pancakes acting too....its like she's being told what to say and do every minute...likes shes being scripted all the time....lol.....i mean yea dats how it is buh with other actors its natural for them....buh with pancake she always over acting.....newase....i just want to know is neone subbing this....cause i think itll be gud even though pancakes the na ek......

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's rocket science to be able to judge acting ability. Anyone can do it. Granted it's all opinion anyway. Also sometimes directors get no say on casting so there you go.

I remember liking Kob/Saranyu's version of this mainly because it was the first strong role I remember seeing Kob in and she did well. But I was rewatching it on youtube and Natamorn is a bit of a psycho. :lol: She has no logical reason at all to think p'ek is the one that locked her up.

Pancake actually doesn't bother me but she doesn't move me you know. When I watch her I see Pancake acting, I don't see the character. Know what I mean?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Pancake still can't act according to some viewers.Then why do these producers keep on giving her very good projects such as this??? The drama is a remake,so I suppose everything about it had been planned well. Pancake has had many drama series in the past and I can say almost all did great in the ratings game.I believe that only the directors have the right to say whether an actor/actress has the ability to play a role assigned to him/her. Does a viewer know better than a director?
Pancake can't act, that is my opinion and some people may share the same opinion as me and some may not.

As for your comment, " Does a view know better than a director"

Our job, as the audience is to critique the performance. We do have the right to judge because we can choose to follow the actor/actress work or not. We can choose to like their acting or not. Just like how I don't like pancake's acting and I don't know what's so good about her. And just like how you like her and see everything good about her.

As a viewer we have the right to judge as well, since we are the one watching, the one the actors are trying to convince in the role...the director choice isn't always on mark either...sometime it's not the director choice either...some ppl like her acting...some ppl don't...it's base on the beholder...
AMEN!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree with most of your comments...about the viewers having the right to judge the actors, because after all, we are the ones that give them ratings, or jobs...if viewers don't like a certain actor, the ratings will be low, and no one would hire someone with low ratings, unless they felt the controversy around that person's career is more important.

I agree that whenever I watch Pancake in something, I only see her, I never see her character...she doesn't make me feel sorry for her, or even like her for that matter...

What I don't get is why viewers like her at all...I've seen comments where people say that she's better than Aff or Pinky or whoever...but she can't even hold a candle to them, even though they're all still pretty young actresses who have a long way to go...but I feel that a lot of actresses have improved in their acting skills, but her...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
You are all very right with your "constructive" criticisms. But,do you think the producers and the directors continue to give her dramas if she can't play well the roles given to her?? Producers or anyone don't gamble their money to actors who won't be able to compensate with how much they invested. They believe that Pancake has many viewers so they keep on giving her projects,one after the other. Producers believe in Pan's acting ability,thus,she's being offered a lot of dramas. She's the reigning drama princess in channel 7.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Well,anyway,nobody said you don't have the right to criticize. You do have every right to say what's good and beautiful according to your own feelings. We are all entitled to our own opinion. You're not a fan of Pancake,opposite to what I am. And surely,whoever the actors you admire may be the ones I don't like.That's life.Nobody can't please everybody.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn..but Pancake..? I don't know..I'm not feeling her character..maybe it's like what a few of you were saying, you just see Pancake acting and not the character..AND I LIKE THIS LAKORN!!! I'm torn between wanting to watch it and pass it by...

anybody knows what eppie they actually see each/meet other [again]? I haven't gotten pass 2 yet..and I just want to skip to that part..it'll be more interesting then , if it follows the old version..

honda

sarNie Hatchling
You are all very right with your "constructive" criticisms. But,do you think the producers and the directors continue to give her dramas if she can't play well the roles given to her?? Producers or anyone don't gamble their money to actors who won't be able to compensate with how much they invested. They believe that Pancake has many viewers so they keep on giving her projects,one after the other. Producers believe in Pan's acting ability,thus,she's being offered a lot of dramas. She's the reigning drama princess in channel 7.

Thinking from a business point of view,ratings = money. With that being said, of course producers are going to eant to cast her as much as possible even if they think she can't act. Pan is very lucky to have such a huge fanbase that loves her for her and not her acting skills. Producers and directors do not all ways have a say in the casting of a lakorn, espeacially at ch7. Khun Dang is the queen of the thron, what she wants she gets and she wants Pancake.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep, the producers and directors dont always have a say cuz in the end, its up to the channels big boss(khun daeng) who makes the final decision. regardless of pancake being suitable for the role or not they will still choose her cuz she happens to always rank in ratings for the channel. shes lucky to have loyal fans that always follow her work even if the lakorn itself isnt good and her acting..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
anybody knows what eppie they actually see each/meet other [again]? I haven't gotten pass 2 yet..and I just want to skip to that part..it'll be more interesting then , if it follows the old version..
I haven't watched this, nor do I want to...but if it's like the original, it should be after she graduates...her reincarnated self, I mean...she ends up becoming friends with the p'eks sister/niece/cousin, I forget...but then she ends up working for p'ek

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm on eppie 4!!! and about halfway in eppie 3, I got more and more interested in the lakorn. I told my niece that pancake's acting is probably getting good or I got use to her bad acting..LOL..my niece says, " -_- you got use to it" LOL..anyways..pancake aside..

Krit and Nat met in episode 4!!! at Nat's father's funeral. So, I guess they change it around a little, because I don't think Nat graduated yet. It's getting really good though..I've forgotten some of the Thai language so I can't really grasp their conversation word for word, but I think Nat mentioned something about missing that person..blah blah..seems like she's talking about her father but I believe that she was referring to herself, at least, referring to Worada.

Weir is beginning to grow on me..he's a pretty good actor..though he doesn't match this role much..well, the whole cast selection is really questionable..but that's fine once I got use to it..

and one thing I like/notice about Pancake is that she doesn't wear a lot of make up like other actresses..she's more natural..which I like..the actresses now really pack on a lot of make up..

can't wait for more...

is anyone uploading this on youtube...
Leel4nh is uploading it..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Leel4nh

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's nice to know that people do recognize how big Pancake's fan base is.It's fine reading a few criticisms about her acting.anyway,once a fan,always a fan...supportive all the way.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
^^yep, the producers and directors dont always have a say cuz in the end, its up to the channels big boss(khun daeng) who makes the final decision. regardless of pancake being suitable for the role or not they will still choose her cuz she happens to always rank in ratings for the channel. shes lucky to have loyal fans that always follow her work even if the lakorn itself isnt good and her acting..
Pancake must be soooo lucky being Khun Daeng's seemingly favorite nang ek...

well,it's true,be it a good or not-so-good drama and acting (as you said) for Pan,fans will always watch her lakorns. That's how we love and support our Pancake.