Dung Duang Haruethai

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love it too. Weir and Kwan interact quite a lot in this lakorn; I can see why fans cheer them.

skies

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 11 and it's 1:13 in the morning! lol, i can't wait for the next episode!!! ep. 11 have quite some lovey dovey...well, not a lot but enough to get me excited...anyways, waiting to see more!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No one wants lakorns to end, but eventually, they have to. I hope they have another one together also.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
in ep 10...at th first part, when weir was telling kwan the secrets of how to get into Panturath's palace....WHY WAS KWAN CRYIN?!?! i mean, isnt she supposed to be stronger?? she's supposed to be cool and calm...she can express fear by using her eyes, not tears!!! i just feel kida irritated tht she's not playing her character properly...:angry: while i think weir is slowly adapting to his "KING" character...maybe his acting skills improve(this kind of acting) cos usually he act only in roles that's cute and naive....

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just watched the preview for ep 12(but havent watch ep 11.LOL)...I HOPE NEW GETS ANGRY!! he's so charming when he's pissed and angry!!! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think he's cute too, but his face is too small and his hair is ugly. Well, it's a wig, but still.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Is it me or is New super cute in this lakorn especially when he's mad? I like his voice!!
*screams* YES!!! he's so cute and charming!! he's not like, freaking handsome, but i think he have "something" that attracted me towards him(maybe it's his shouting that reminds me of sornram. :p ..LOL) but he's pretty cute in pood sao paw saneh too! i love him there!!

I think he's cute too, but his face is too small and his hair is ugly. Well, it's a wig, but still.
LOL yeah,,,, they shld have chose a better wig...i think the wig made his face small...cos the wig is like long and messy...an curly and unkempt...

skies

sarNie Adult
agree that the wig is ugly...they shouldve just make his hair like weir...normal...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I just read in the news(but im too lazy to read the whole article)

(10 JAN)the article title : Weir "heavily" criticized for not suitable as "Jao Luang Rangsiman"

brief description: saying about the BAD FEEDBACK but GOOD RATING of this lakorn because only after a few episode, the people criticized alot. people were criticising about his character for not being serious enough (NOM NAM) and his voice being too soft.

(5 JAN)and anothr article: Weir "tum jai" about his out-of-character acting

and anothr article somewhere near there about kwan getting first for "prettiest without makeup" that kinda thing....people voted

numfon

sarNie Adult
lmao... "nomnam" .. it's true! this Rungsimun is so frickin' nomnam. but like i said before.. it's obvious that they're trying to rake the ratings from the teens.. that's why they made this version so nomnam. ha.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone tell me why Kwan tried to kills herself, I dont understand Thai, so need some help. hehe