Dung Duang Haruethai

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You mean when she tried to hang herself? Well, Weir wanted Kwan to marry him and Kwan understands that it's not because of love, but for their kingdoms. She couldn't take it.

Man, so many interference between Kwan and Weir. Just shout out you love her!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*sigh* I don't like Rotmey with Weir. I want Weir with Kwan only!! I wonder when they're going to understand each other.

Rachit is such a hottie!! He looks like one of those Chinese antagonist.hehe.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
*sigh* I don't like Rotmey with Weir. I want Weir with Kwan only!! I wonder when they're going to understand each other.

I agree!!! I don't like Rotmey with Weir too. It's weird how they got close so fast. Rachit is a hottie. Does anyone know if he dies at the end?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I know. I sooo am not fond of the scenes when they misunderstand each other, all because of Rotmay. It'll be ending soon so I really hope to see more romantic scenes before it ends, not all of this indirect "love" stuff.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
but i think if there's no weir and rodmay, there'll be no new & rodmay and weir & kwan...cos it makes them jealous!!

hmm....preview to ep 13 looks kinda "nonsense" like "phor ngaa, mae ngon"(did i say it right?)....no serious plot...but i like those shouting scenes...i like guys who shout.LOL. i think they are charming...esp now that weir looks more tough and graceful....he looks more like a king now...while i think kwan is less "nom nam" than the beginning of the story...i guess the directors are harder on them now...

*off topic*
my mother told me, 10-20 years ago, directors used to have sticks to hit the nang'ek or pra'ek when they slouch or go out-of-character...she said, last time, nang'ek used to cry alot, cos the director hit them really hard with the stick all the time.....LOL. but i think parents of actors/actresses now wouldnt let the director do that anymore...LOL. but i think they shld start doing it with the new comers, maybe they'll improve faster :lol: JKJK!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You mean when she tried to hang herself? Well, Weir wanted Kwan to marry him and Kwan understands that it's not because of love, but for their kingdoms. She couldn't take it.
Man, so many interference between Kwan and Weir. Just shout out you love her!
Yeah, she try to killed herself many time but Wier always stop her.

I dont like Rotmey too, she better off with New, can't believe she get so close with Wier so fast, sad for New. Is Wier and Rotmey have to marry each other or what?

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaaaaah!! Tussika called him Rungsi (when he was sick)... so cutee!! she did, right? i wasn't just hearing things, right?? LOOL anyway, yeah.. it shows how close they're really are. :wub:!! i love how Tussika was acting like Rungsimun.. very demanding and she even told the doctor that she would slit his hands and neck herself if Rungsimun died. HAHA!! naruk!! Kwan was very good at being "ded-khat".. i wonder if it's a hit in Thailand now.. "do this! do that! if not, then rao ja tutt hua jao!" haha..

it's annoying that they keep misunderstanding each other, though. it's nothing surprising, since it's ch7's lakon (they do this ALL the time to drag the lakon).. but yeah..

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, she try to killed herself many time but Wier always stop her.
I dont like Rotmey too, she better off with New, can't believe she get so close with Wier so fast, sad for New. Is Wier and Rotmey have to marry each other or what?
Weir and Rotmay aren't going to marry each other because they decided to call it off and become just brother and sister, and I think that part was in ep. 11?

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I heard her call him Rungsi also. It was during the part where he was getting his first operation.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
agree numfon !! channel 7 always drag!! LOL. if the lakorn is a HIT, they drag for another 1 or 2 episodes. like FAH MEE TAWAN HUA JAI CHUN MEE TER.LOL. originally, it's 12 eps, then they dragges on for another 2 eps.LOL.

they can get ALOT of money just from 1 episode.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
awww. if kwan did call weir rangsi, that was so sweet then.

they extended fah mee tawan hua jai chun me ter? i never knew that.

skies

sarNie Adult
i agree with some of you who says rachit is hot...i think so too...rangsimund's two closest "friends" are not that bad looking...
rotmey is always crying which is getting kind of ridiculous but i still like her with new

ep.12 was good...tassika finally met up with her brother...and now more misunderstandings...lol...
interesting how now both tassika and rungsimund switch places...rungsimund is not like a "prisoner" (i dont think he is) in tassika's palace and vice versa...cute...

i like the themesong, it sounds very nice...anyone mind to translate it??? thanks in advance!!! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lyrics trnaslation credit to Aiyaja @ Spicyforum

Faa, nai kam keun tee rai daao
The Heavens, the starless night
Aang waang lae waang bplao
Restless and empty
Mai mee kwam maai
There’s no importance
Chun gor mee duang jai tee waang bplao
I had a heart full of emptiness
Juap jon wan tee tur gaao kao maa nai cheewit