Dung Duang Haruethai

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen the clip for the next episode on Polyplus. So dramatic!! I cannot wait to see it.

Pac

sarNie Egg
XD im on vacation at thailand now..!!! and the lakorn is finishing this week!!! friday and saturday XD it ends T.T i dont want it to end cors i wanna keep watching but then agains i wanna see the ending ^_^ cant wait for the ending..at least il stil be at thailand when it ends =D

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
At first I was iffy about the 2 of them.
But, they are good together.
Hope to see them pair up again in the future.
Ending already...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to watch the ending. I'm still on esp 12, love this couple, hope they play other lakotn together.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Weir and Kwan looked good in white.
I thought they were getting married.
I was mad for Weir when Kwan left him.
Now he doesn't have a kingdom....

pyh

sarNie Elites
I didn't like Weir until this lakorn made me fall in love with him.
Weir always plays a poor character and he never dresses in suit or wear nice clothes. Somehow he looks so cute in this lakorn. I never thought he was so tall until now. Maybe because all the poor clothes he wore in other lakorns makes him look short. Eventhough his clothes in this lakorn are not suits it still shows his tall and hot body. I think he would look so much better in suits. He needs to start playing a rich boy character. Can we write to channel 7 for that?

April

sarNie Egg
I heard from Kwanforum that the kiss between Weir and Kwan was real....mouth to mouth but no tongue...I think they will have another kissing scene at the end.....

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I juz so exciting for this lakorn.... I beeen dieing.... Well when does this lakorn air...I wanna catch it live and watch it....when does it air in central time in America?

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I juz so exciting for this lakorn.... I beeen dieing.... Well when does this lakorn air...I wanna catch it live and watch it....when does it air in central time in America?

I am on Pacific time and I watch it at 8:30am on thaitv.tv live.

babi3

sarNie Egg
i want to watch it but i have to work at 6am maybe i should tell my boss that am sick and stay home..... but then again i did that on monday and tuesday for aff and aum lakorn i don't think my boss will believe me anymore....hahahha

skies

sarNie Adult
haha, thats funny
people are actually not going to school and work just to stay home and watch tv...lol
if only i have the nerves to do that

i agree with some of you guys that kwan and wier should definitely do another lakorn together and a good one too
tomorrow is the day for me...episode 14!!!! :D

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
phew...it's fake.LOL. im a very old-fashioned teenager here.LOL. i feel uncomfortable seeing actors have actual kisses on screen too many times. once is okay i guess...

i just watched ep 14. at first i thought i was gonna be all draggy and nonsense(typical ch7 when a lakorn is doing good) but then at the last 230 minutes, all the action comes backkkkk!!! ep 15 looks SOOOOOOO SUPERRRRRR good....but why does it say tomorrow is the ending? tmr is only ep 15 right?

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Is it really ending tomorrow? I thought it was on Sunday. 16 episodes, correct? If it does end tomorrow I hope it's not a rush ending. Kwan's dresses sometimes are too big for her. She looks a little frumpy in the yellow dress, when Weir gave her the pendant.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
kwan's character is a little weak when compare to Nat's character but "WOW" she is pretty. Wier is getting more cuter and manly. If he continue to act in this kind of roles or as a rich person, I will continue to watch his dramas in the future.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Is it really ending tomorrow? I thought it was on Sunday. 16 episodes, correct? If it does end tomorrow I hope it's not a rush ending. Kwan's dresses sometimes are too big for her. She looks a little frumpy in the yellow dress, when Weir gave her the pendant.

this lakorn end at 15...and yes tomorrow is the ending...can't wait for it...

and agreed that weir should play more of a rich person in lakorn becuase he looks so good...and i'm addicted to him just because of this lakorn...wish they have more lakorn in the future together...