Dung Duang Haruethai

Hey, A LITTLE TRIVIA: (confirmed by polyplus)

First Polyplus owner wanted Pinky (since she says that Pinky fits the role) to play but Khun Deang told her to choose between someone and Kwan since they don't have that many lakorns and Pinky just had Nong Miew Kearl Petch with Polyplus. LOL, thank god Polyplus owner choose Kwan. I was thinking of the other person as being either Amy K. or someone, if I didn't hear wrong.

Gosh, thank god it's not Pancake again. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pinky would have made a gorgeous Princess Tansika but after watching NMKP, Pinky is better off being the tough lady unlike Princess Tansika who is weaker and cries a bit.

I so agree. I still can't picture Pinky wearing a dress and acting all sissy. Pinky is more of the n'eak who fights for what she wants. Kwan suits to be like more sissy - but Princess Thasika isn't that sissy. She's kind of head-strong. The only actress I think that can REALLY play sissy is Rotmay. LOL, she is so sissy in DDH. Haha, always crying. Also, I think Noon can act sissy. But definitely NOT Aum. She's more to the head-strong kind.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
princess tassika isnt supposed to be sissy!! no offence, but i think pinky COULD have been a better princess tasika...cos in my opinion, i think pinky is a better actor than kwan...i dunno, maybe cos i hate kwan's voice.... -_-

COMPARING(lol. i havnt compared for a LONG time...)

i just watched the old version...OMG I WOULD HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH KING RUNGSIMAN!!! the old version, prince rungsiman confessed DIRECTLY FACE-TO-FACE to princess tassika SO MANY TIMES...and princess tassika just kept quiet...IT MADE MY HEART ACHES SO MUCH!! cos sornram was making this "IM SO HURT I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW" face while nat was just giving him a hard look....sad sad sad....but it was so touching!!!while the new version, it was more shouting and fighting.lol. the new version is more fun and amusing. but i havent finished up the rest of the old version...my mother told me tat it's too draggy(the old one) but full of touching scenes...

wished they have this scene in the new version-----------> before pra'ek kidnapped princess tassika(before princess manisara ran away), her horse went crazy(well, not literary) and nobody was helping her, then prince rungsiman(wearing all black) came out and helped her. he told her afterwards(almost at the end). he said :" even though i know that it's dangerous, i helped you because i know if we die, at least we're going to die together" *SCREAMS* I WISHED I GUY SAID THAT TO ME!!! MY HEART WOULD MELT!!!

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
princess tassika isnt supposed to be sissy!! no offence, but i think pinky COULD have been a better princess tasika...cos in my opinion, i think pinky is a better actor than kwan...i dunno, maybe cos i hate kwan's voice.... -_-

COMPARING(lol. i havnt compared for a LONG time...)

i just watched the old version...OMG I WOULD HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH KING RUNGSIMAN!!! the old version, prince rungsiman confessed DIRECTLY FACE-TO-FACE to princess tassika SO MANY TIMES...and princess tassika just kept quiet...IT MADE MY HEART ACHES SO MUCH!! cos sornram was making this "IM SO HURT I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW" face while nat was just giving him a hard look....sad sad sad....but it was so touching!!!while the new version, it was more shouting and fighting.lol. the new version is more fun and amusing. but i havent finished up the rest of the old version...my mother told me tat it's too draggy(the old one) but full of touching scenes...

wished they have this scene in the new version-----------> before pra'ek kidnapped princess tassika(before princess manisara ran away), her horse went crazy(well, not literary) and nobody was helping her, then prince rungsiman(wearing all black) came out and helped her. he told her afterwards(almost at the end). he said :" even though i know that it's dangerous, i helped you because i know if we die, at least we're going to die together" *SCREAMS* I WISHED I GUY SAID THAT TO ME!!! MY HEART WOULD MELT!!!
lol i wish they would also had that scene......cute

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey, A LITTLE TRIVIA: (confirmed by polyplus)

First Polyplus owner wanted Pinky (since she says that Pinky fits the role) to play but Khun Deang told her to choose between someone and Kwan since they don't have that many lakorns and Pinky just had Nong Miew Kearl Petch with Polyplus. LOL, thank god Polyplus owner choose Kwan. I was thinking of the other person as being either Amy K. or someone, if I didn't hear wrong.

Gosh, thank god it's not Pancake again. :p
I wouldn't have mind seeing Pinky here, but I think Kwan fits better... Amy K.? I don't think so. She's not up for thesekind of roles... No Pancake. She wouldn't suit.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Amy K has played a princess role b 4 i think she fits find but I like the stars the way it is. I like Kwan in this lakorn eventhough she's a lil week Weir takes care of her.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
correction my dear people in that lakorn "Dao Lhong Fa Pu Pa See Gern" Amy K. was the princess' Lady in Waiting/ Best Friend not the princess at all....

Yah, she's pretty in here :p Wait, in the photo, is that the person playing Kwan's mom here? Hmm...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
in the old version they does ended up together...it just that they ended it at half way like p'ek is on his way to her kingdom...it would be better if the director waited till pe'k is already get to n'ek kingdom....
i didn't see the old version one but the num and nat ones they did not end up together.... as stated up above they both went on to their own province/land.... which left me hanging so really hope this one gonna be a different ending....

i don't get what you typed in that last sentence, maijune.....
num&nat did end up together . it end when num is on his way to nat's kingdom and she waiting for him the lakorn just didn't have a scene of them together at the very end
Well hopefully this version has ends with them actually together and not him travelling to her kingdom. If not then I will be very disappointed. I love this lakorn!!!

Hope you guys don't mind that I'm quoting this :) since we're on the subject of what really happen at the old ending.

And I just wanted to add a little note...

The reasons it ended the way it did in the old version is because of Num and Nat scheduled and their contract with Grammy and RS and also because of Num's health problem as well.
At the time, both Num and Nat were only allowed certain amount of time away from their contract from Grammy and RS to do movie/lakorn etc. because they needs to concentrate on their singing career.
But the lakorn production was longer than they had signed up for/allowed to be away from their contract, they both can't stay until the lakorn end.
Plus I believe at that time Num was also hospitalized because of his allergy complications. That's why at the last episode they concentrated more on the second couple, and only used some old scenes to show the two main characters will meet and get to together in the end, but didn't actually show them together.
Lots of critics was criticizing "Dara video" when the old version ended like that, and the press was criticizing the production because they were using "dek nai sung-gut" referring to Num and Nat (meaning they belong to Grammy and RS peoples) ... and saying that their bosses can pull them out at any time... and press/critics weren't too happy with it, because they ruined a good lakorn blah, blah ... etc. etc ... :lol:

Well hope what I said make sense and that you guys understand why it end the way it did now ... LOL :D

lmaokosy

sarNie Egg
Pinky would have made a gorgeous Princess Tansika but after watching NMKP, Pinky is better off being the tough lady unlike Princess Tansika who is weaker and cries a bit.
No I don't think that Pinky would make a better princess, her face is not sweet enough for a princess..... Kwan has a more sweeter look and plays the part very well

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
does anyone know what's the difference between JAO FAH CHAI/JAO FAH YING and JAO CHAI/ JAO YING

is MUNG KUD RACHA KU MARN Crown Prince?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
im soooooooooooo in love with the lakorn right now. i think this is one of the best lakorns yet! arrrg. kwan & weir are sooo damn cute i swear. HAHA ohh nooo, I cannot imagine pinky playing as tasikaa i'm not a big fan of hers.. Kwan is PERFECT! I'm loving Weir now, just cause of this lakorn. HAHA! that one kiss they had in that one episode.. i forgot.. ugh, DHON JAI MAKK MAKKK! :D but so sad it was like fricken only a SECOND! ahahahha :clap: