Dung Duang Haruethai

skies

sarNie Adult
just finished watching episode 14!!! can't believe it will end at ep. 15...i thought it was 16 but oh well
finally, he gave her the pendant...i thought it was going to be a necklace but i guess not

i thought it was cute/sad when rachit admitted his feelings to mina, but such a pity mina did not see his love for her, or maybe she does and just ignored it because she has a thing for wier...hopefully rachit and mina end up together because they look pretty compatible in the lakorn

can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! :D

I can't wait either. Yeah, my friend said 16 episodes. I guess they cut that down so that Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk II will air on a Sunday. All of those lakorns do that I donno why but they just do, from NMKP to BPLR then PPF and now DDH...all ending on Saturday and making the next one air on like Sunday. Guess it's their trend :]

chenling

sarNie Adult
just finished watching episode 14!!! can't believe it will end at ep. 15...i thought it was 16 but oh well
finally, he gave her the pendant...i thought it was going to be a necklace but i guess not

i thought it was cute/sad when rachit admitted his feelings to mina, but such a pity mina did not see his love for her, or maybe she does and just ignored it because she has a thing for wier...hopefully rachit and mina end up together because they look pretty compatible in the lakorn

can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! :D
I was almost yelling after watching this eps...OMG...Why doesn't Mina see it?? I mean its written all over his face. I agree with you skies, they need to be together.

skies

sarNie Adult
agree she is darn evil but her expression when rachit told her he loved her totally caught me offguard bc after he said that her expression turned into this soft almost sadness...i dont know how to explain it...haha...but yeah, i don't mind them being together...

rachit it too darn cute :D

anyone know if this lakorn will have a happy ending? i don't want to continue watching it where i left of (around ep. 4 or something), if there's going to be a sad ending. :lmao:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone know if this lakorn will have a happy ending? i don't want to continue watching it where i left of (around ep. 4 or something), if there's going to be a sad ending. :lmao:
i want to know too, happy ending or no? i don't want to cry :spin:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Ep.14 and it was so cute in the beginning with the brother and Pra'ek talking to each other and clearing up their misunderstandings! I really hope that Mina dies at the end for she's so evil and doesn't see the good that others do for her and that Rachit loves her so much!

I really hope that it's a happy ending for it'll just break my heart if they don't get together or have a crappy ending like the old version!

natty

Chubs
in the old version they got together as well.. except it ended when rangsiman was on his way to his wedding with tasika..

skies

sarNie Adult
hopefully there's a happy ending and i think there will be one too bc i remember seeing a scene where rangsimund and tassika kiss so i hope thats the happy ending...lol...

this is really bugging me...anyone knows how tall weir and new are??? because weir look exceptionally tall in the lakorn.... :D

marley

sarNie Hatchling
There is a happy ending, but I wish there were more scene's with Weir and Kwan. Weir is so adorable in this lakorn, so romantic. LOVE him. He looks super handsome on wan wan young wan you. I think Weir is around 6ft. I don't know about New. It sucks that it already ended. *sigh* I have nothing to watch now. I hope they star together again in the future.

kayti

sarNie Egg
This drama was good but it ended so fast....i was like "what that was it?". But at least it was a happy ending then it is okies.

skies

sarNie Adult
just finished the lakorn and gotta say the ending wasn't as good as i hoped it would be...but i still like it
i dont know but i think they should've extended the part where rungsiman was captured and the fighting scenes
pity mina died, rachit is all alone i think....they should've shown some parts of whether mina really died or not
*sigh...now i'm going to be sooo bored...nothing else to watch now....REWATCH haha
well, overall, i have to say it was a good lakorn although not the best...felt like they should've add more characters and extras because some of the scene, for example the army when rungsiman went back to save tassika, look very fake...lol...
i felt like all of the characters were very good looking...lol...maybe because of their wardrobe...haha
really hoping kwan and weir would do another lakorn together...a modern series with a really good storyline too...
well, thats it....*sigh*

rewatch rewatch rewatch :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending i like the second couple more. they were more sweet and has more chemistry. Niew+Roatmay look into their character more than Weir+Kwan.