Fah Hin Din Srai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Vanida: do you have clips of Jib interview? if so, please upload clip. i want to see Jib and Pai couple more. they look more fun to watch. i wonder if they would actually follow the summary which is he start to fall in love with her when he got broken hearted and she gave him encouragement,comfort him. i want them to fall in love earlier not toward the end of the la korn. ;) so there will be more cute/sweet scenes of them.

i have this clip of her

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=753063993280044081

amy clip

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=253790711354677214

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn already. It reminds me of the old lakorns Dara video use to make that were actually good. I feel bad for Jib.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I like this lakorn too, especially Oh. His character is similar to the one in Pleow Fai. Did Oh sing the theme song? It sounds good! He and Amy look cute together in the preview.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking this lakorn so far. Oh is so cute. But Amy and Pai are getting on my nerves. They are too spoiled.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib's role is so sad. i feel so sorry for her. but i like that she is a fighter and strong. Amy and Pai is such a bad spoil people. i don't like their role.they look more like nang rai and tour rai instead of nang aek and pra aek. i hate pra aek and nang aek character that like to insult other people. i don't think Oh fit this role that much,it's a bit boring he's too nice. i like him more in Pleow fai nai fun with Chompu that role fit him a lot. a good/bad cool guy. more fun to watch. :unsure: i like the girl song in here it fits nang aek's feeling toward pra aek. so far it's a good la korn. i like it. i like Jib. i hope she and Pai will have some sweet scenes. not always argue and fighting like this.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think Jib is very cute. I don't know why ch7 does not make her as one of their n'eks. Anyways, if I have to pick between Jib and Amy....I pick Jib. I don't know...I just don't like Amy.....I know that she's been ch7's n'ek for a long times now.... but I prefer Amy plays the n'ek's bestfriend instead. Amy can be another a great n'rai....that's my opinion.

July

sarNie Egg
Amy and Pai are getting on my nerves too..... i like jib & Oh they should be the lead couple instead..........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi.5 was fun to watch. i like that Jib argue and fight back with Pai and his girlfriend. i am so liking Jib's character a lot. she's very strong.she doesn't let anyone insult or hit her that easily. she physically fight them back. they slap her she slap them back. he squeeze her face she punch his face. her step-dad slap her she hit him back with a stick. she's a fighter even though she will get hurt fighting back but she still does fight back. i like that a lot about her character but at the same time her character is very sad too. she get hit and molested by her step-dad a lot. but it's getting good because Pai feel sorry for her now and is kinda nice to her. i wonder when they will like eachother. this la korn is fun to watch. especially Jib&Pai couple. argue and fight a lot.hehehehe. :lol: i'm happy Jib get a good drama role like this. because she mostly get to play comedy la korn or those sweet,weak role.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn worth watching? Not a big fan of Oh or Amy. So Oh plays a weak, nice guy...? Hmm not so interesting. What is it about so far? I might give episode one a try.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Pai would be considered the fifth p'ek. His character was the player and he got with the shy girl lumduan that was so in love with him she would collect all of his empty coke cans.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
does anyone know if jib got eye surgery..it looks like it, i noticed it since ngern rissaya...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Jib's eyes does look different, i think it's her eye lid. she may have done something with her eye lid. but she still looks cute. i think Oh's character is not weak but he's a good guy. when Amy does something inapproiate he would tell her. say stuffs to her back so it makes her mad.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Jib got surgery. I think she looked better before. I dont' know why some celebs think surgery will make them better looking when they look fine to begin with.