FANFIC UPDATES

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Please delete this Perhaphs Love I'm having a change of cast & will be up again soon. Thanks.
AWWW...okay. I can't wait to read it with the new cast ^^

Fanfic Update

FF Deleted (upon request):
Which love are you talking about? -tinapopiinakatsuloves-
when True Love first met -tinapopiinakatsuloves-
Dance with the Moment of Love -tinapopiinakatsuloves-
Perhaps Love -noy

FF Moved to INCOMPLETE: (no update since May)
11th Hour Confession of Love [ohitsnoyyy]
Fallen Angel [bellefire]
Shades of the Sky [wintr]
Ripples in the Water [nancyvang]
Just for Love [beamie]
The Scent of Him [ice_creamgirl04/moh]
Divided Love [butterfly123]
Princess Only Hero [whiteflakes]
Our Dirty Little Secret [Napat01]
My Reality [Nueng]
The Almost Perfect Revenge [fun4fun]
Igniting the Flame of Love [anavang]
The Alluring Vixen [Napat01]

**If you wish to move your fanfic back, please write it here and we will move it. I wish to read more updates so hopefully you all will be able to come back and finish them ^^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I decided to move my friendship forever story to the incomplete section due to no motivation after losing the brainstorm [ yes i brainstorm my stories lol]...hopefully my motivation comes back or i'm gonna have to drop the story again....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
aww...i was hoping for FF3. it's a pity, but i understand.

i brainstorm too, and gosh i lost my motivation for Villains. i had no clue on wats happening anymore. man it's the second time already. i have a feeling this plot gonna change again and maybe with a new title. hope u gurls don't mind deleting Villains for me. i'm clueless rite now. i reread it and totally went blank, so in the end, i have to give it up again. sorry for the troubles...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no jeeja nooo..
but if that is your wish then.. i shall delete it T_T..

ahaha i feel like deleting my stories too but.. im too scared.. i'll leave them for now until i rethink through.. hehe..

deleted villains..

kulyia

RUK
aikoden, on the Novels reading "nat and stephen" itotally didnt know what i was doing there :p. please delete that. thank you :)

Melissa

sarNie Egg
Could you move my fic Jam loey rak meets Jerry Springer to the complete section? I posted the last chapter about 3 days ago.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone movie my story "My Sweet Revengeful Wife" staring: Bie & Grand into the complete section of the story. I'm finish with this story.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41173-my-sweet-revengeful-wife-complete-47-chapters/

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Can someone delete "The Fate of Concealed Love" ??
I will write it later..but not now,,cuz i need to finish "TSTOVL" && it'll probably take long :)
i'll start another topic on The Fate of Concealed Love, like when i finish TSTOVL...
i know the old topic would just end up in the INCOMPLETE FICTION..so just deleted it..Please??
THANKS!!!