Fate & Destiny (CH 16.2 - 09.30.12)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update candy. I'm glad you had some time to update again.
Oh....what is Nadech going to do???? A least I think that is Nadech. 5555

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
LOL! I'm surprised that everyone got him right! Yes it's definitely Nadech, who else! Hahaha, I really do appreciate with all ya feedback, they really do made my day! Thanks alot guys! I will update my next chappy just in any mins. Do look forward to it! C:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 16.1

Yaya still struggles and make noises while he have taken her away and to a place where no one can see the two of them. He harshly turn her around and confront him. Yaya reactions became a shockness to see the person holding her, right in her eyes. "P'Nadech!" She said. She frown speechless at him as he also look at her with an evil expression, he then roughly released her arms.

"You say it so well, didn't you... And what makes you think Mark would like a person like you? Aren't you afraid that he might be using you only, huh?"

Yaya cross her arm confidentiality and tilt her head, "P'Mark isn't a person like that. I know... He's too gentle to be a playboy. He knows how to respect me and is the best guy! He isn't like any other guy that would like to play with people's heart..."

Nadech evilly frowns and what makes her praise him this much? Do she love Mark? He thought. Yaya smirk with an attitude and raised her brows at him as she was going to leave.

Nadech angrily grabbed Yaya arms and shoved her to his embrace, "We are not done talking yet!" He hissed at her. "You are such a slut! You pass yourself around... Dating me isn't enough and now dating one of my good friend. Who do you think you are?!"

"P'Nadech! Stop with your insulting!"

"No, I wont! It's true that you are passing yourself!" "I wonder who's next? Eh... is it Boy?" he says closely to her with a wicked smile.
Yaya slapped him hardly as she can. She couldn't stand any of his insulting anymore, it hurts her feeling and she had enough! Her tears began slowly stream down upon her face, "If I knew this at first, I wouldn't have give it a chance!" she says in a sharply way.

Nadech clenches his jaw in heavily breath. His heart ached just by hearing her words, that makes him more upset and furious. Yaya walk passed him and he instantly grabbed her waist and kiss her roughly in his arms. Yaya struggles breaking free from his embrace and she lift up her right hand to slap him another time. He warned her for the 3x slap. "Go ahead and slap me one more time. I'm sure you'll get more of this!"

Yaya slowly let her hand down and stomped her way to her room without saying another word or trying to assault Nadech again. He follows Yaya until she reaches her door room and she slightly turn her side view and still see him standing there. He then pull a smirk at her and then left.

Yaya quickly closed the door and stand behind by relieving a huge sigh and touches her pink lips. Her tears streaming down her cheek and the images flashback where Nadech kissed her earlier while she struggles to break free. He was rude, disrespectful, and taking advantages of her. Yaya sat on the ground hugging her knees and cried. She wanted to leave this place and go to her mom. She missed her mom so much.

TBC

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw, lol Nadech is such a jerk. LOL he was the one who left her for another women didn't he? ERGH, haha thanks candy for the update please find time to update also na. Take ur time girl, we will be waiting patiently. ♥♥♥ :scratchhead2: :dance1:

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Awe... poor Yaya...:( great update and will wait for more...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 16.2

On a early morning, Chalida was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone. Mark walk down the staircase and smell the delicious food coming out of the kitchen. He sneak peak at the corner and saw Chalida was cooking alone, he smile proudly crossing his arms and walk behind her.

Chalida taste the soup and tilt her head, unsuring what ingredient she is missing. As she turns around; she didn't realize Mark was behind her closing his eyes and her lips almost touches his. Chalida slowly breathe staring down at his beautiful palm lips. Her sparkling eyes blank a few time by just looking at his smile and how he smells the scents of her cooking. She smile brightly and step an inches backward away from him.

"P'Mark... Are you alright?" Chalida giggled.

Mark slightly open his eyes, "Oh-- I... I can smell your delicious food on my way down here and I just want to check what are you making." he utters

Chalida laugh shooking her head while Mark was embarrassed by her and he shyly smile. Chalida tap his shoulder and asked, "You want to help me set the table since you're up early."

"Huh, me helping you?" Mark pointed at himself.

Chalida nodded smiling.

"Umm, ok..."

"P'Mark, what time are we leaving today?" asked Yaya, "Just cause I will be in a hurry to look for a airplane ticket to go back home."

"We will be leaving after lunch and I'm sure you'll make it in time." replied Mark

Nadech can see Yaya is with Mark and they are together, coming in the lunch room where everybody was waiting for them. He was very furious at the image of his presence, seeing the new two love birds look after for each other. Nadech then purposely put his arms around Kimberly and whisper to her ear in sweet words.

Yaya was hurtful to see their love but she ignored the imaged. She then sit next to Mark and as everyone was ready to eat.

"Here, eat alot of the fish." Mark handed on her plate, "It's very healthy." he smiled

Yaya gave Mark an awe, "Thank you very much, P'Mark."

"No problem. Start eating so you won't be hungry."

"Ka..."

Nadech angrily frowns with jealousy and hand Kimberly mussels too, "Here eat this, baby. It seems like you haven't ate much lately, I want you eat more so you will look more beautiful."

"Babe! You are so mean..." Kimberly pouted

"I'm serious... eat it." he smile

Yaya gave Chalida a hug, "Thank you for touring us around, Chalida. Seur Bpaa Resort was fun!"

"Not a problem ja, that's my job. Feel free to come back to Seur Bpaa Resort na, you guys are always welcome here." Chalida smile

"We will have to leave now, Chalida." said Mark, "Thanks for everything. And... also, thanks for your delicious meal and it was very tasting." Mark winks at her.

Chalida heartbeat went fast just when Mark compliments her skills. She watch them as they are existing out Seur Bpaa. She's extremely happy and burst out screaming with happiness, "Ahhh!" and jumping with joy.

"P'Mark thinks my food are delicious..." she screams, "P'Mark thinks my food are delicious..." repeats again and again...

Yaya took out her luggage from Mark's trunk and noticed it wasn't the same luggage as her. She then take a see and there's only guys clothing in this luggage. She wonder off earlier and saw Nadech have the same luggage as her, she gasp. He's probably taken her her luggage wrong. She knows if she goes to his home, he will surely insult her. Yaya scratch her head frustratedly.

"It's ok, I can get it tomorrow morning before I flight back to Changrai!" she sigh, "I will forget you and our past as I go... P'Nadech..."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi candyfruit, this ff of yours is sooooo good, pls continue 2 update us, dying 2 know wat will happen 2 yadech. love yr story & writing skills !  waiting eagerly !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi candy hope u hv time 2 update this beautiful ff, i love it so much and waiting eagerly 2 know wats happening 2 yadech ! its intense and drama, love it ! thank u candy.