Fate & Destiny (CH 16.2 - 09.30.12)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww Candy, you have to stop at the good part. Now he knows who Suriya is. I'm still curious as of how he doesn't remember her in the first place.

Thanks for an awesome update!
Aw, I'm sorry Vimalee that I stopped at the good part but I will try to update soon na... Hehe, anyways yes he's finally knows who she is. Hopefully the next chapter will be excited. Stay tune... :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 12

Yaya opens the door and turn on the lights. She then looks in her direction and saw Nadech was sitting in the couch, she wide opens her eyes.

“Khun… Khun Nadech. Um… What are you doing here?”

She anxious looks at the wall where she hangs his picture and then looks back at him while he throws a glare at her.

“Khun..N –” Before she hasn’t started her sentence, he already interrupted and walks towards to her.

“Why… why did you lie to me? Huh?” He grabbed her arms, “You think I’m just a fool and you’re lying to me is funny?! Is it!” He exclaimed and throws her down on the ground.

Yaya starts getting frighten and said, “What are you saying? I don’t understand…”

“You don’t understand anything, right? Alright… Here, come with me.”

He grabbed her and yanks against him. Yaya starts struggling, “Khun Nadech, what are you doing? Please let me go…” She cried.

They got where it’s near her room and he pushed her inside. Yaya was confused why he’s doing this to her. She back away couple steps from him while he comes toward her with his evil look and takes her bag from her. She struggles to not let it go but that even makes him pull it harder, and now he got her bag.

He looks through inside of her wallet and stunned when he found out it’s really her. She swallows her throat, “Now you really are going to get in trouble, Yaya!” She thought to herself. She really didn’t mean it to lie her name.

“Now, what’s this?”

He showed her ID and it was written her name.

“I could explain…”

“I don’t want to hear anything at all!” He turns his back with his mind, “How… how could you, Yaya…” Tears began shredded down on his cheek.

She stood with guilt look, “…P’Nadech, you’re never like this to me… Please don’t be like this to me.”

He uses his right thumps to wipe the tears on his face. He then turn back and face her with his evil smirks and chuckled.

“I’ve always liked this… You never know me more than we’re still together… Listen Yaya, don’t ever think I will come back to you even if I know who you are now! You’re fired and tomorrow you can come take all your stuff back. We don’t want an employee that is lair!”

He was satisfied after speaking up his feelings then walked out of her room. Yaya stunned with a gasp when she heard those cruel words coming out from his mouth. It was the most painful thing she has felted inside her heart that was stabbed by a knife. She slowly sat down on the ground hugging her knees. Yaya don’t know how much more pain she can endure. It was just all too much.

♫♪♫ Sing Tee Young Lueh - Wan Thanakrit ♫♪♫

Nadech was at the bar alone. He angrily drinks many shots to forget about what’ve happened. Then suddenly a woman came by and sat next to him. Nadech glance at her while she seducing herself to him. He smirks and chuckled.

“So… what do you want to do tonight?” She asked.

She uses her two fingers nails playing around his arms. Nadech then look at her with a smirked on and she smiles.

“You want me?”

She slowly nodded with one finger nails biting.

Nadech came a bit closer to her. He lean forward and was on top of her, kissing her slowly in the neck and caressing underneath her hair. He then just kissed her all night long.

“Oui, why didn’t he came back home yet. Doesn’t he know what time is it right now?” Margie whined.

“Margie ka, why are you still up? You can go sleep now.” said Chuen.

“No, I’m waiting for brother Nadech. I wonder where he’s now.”

“He’s probably still working. Maybe he has lots of work to do that’s why he hasn’t come home yet. Margie ka, you go sleep alright?”

She nodded, “Alright ka, I will go to sleep. Good night Chuen.”

The next morning, Yaya was in her office packing up. Guess this is what he really wants; she leaves a note on the desk and glance once more and then left the room with carry all her stuff.

Mark walks passes by, “Good morning, Yaya. What’s with all those stuff you’re carrying? Are you moving to a different table?”
“Good morning, Khun Mark. Um, no ka. I’m… I… Um… um…” She utters

Why does she look so suspicious? He thought to himself. “Where are you really going?” He seriously asked.

“I’m not working anymore…” She replied.

“What?!” He was shocked and asked, “Why?”

Mark took her with him to the highest floor of the building.

“Khun Mark, why are you taking me here?”

“Yaya, I don’t understand why are you quitting?”

“Mm… Mark, I didn’t think of quitting…”

“Then…”

Yaya feels exhausted and quickly faces her back before her tears going to drop. She doesn’t want Mark to see her cry anymore. Yaya holds her breath as she can and told herself that she will be, “I will be fine… You know you can do this, Yaya! Don’t cry anymore, no more crying…”

“Yaya… Are you alright? Are you crying again?”

She shook her head, “No… I’m sorry Khun Mark.”

Mark got behind her and hugs her when she was about to face back at him. Yaya stunned when he holds her tightly in his embrace, she didn’t think this was going to happened.

“I’ve already known that you’re sad because of Nadech… Please tell me what’s wrong and why he did this to you? I’m really worried about you, Yaya.”

He released and look at her. “Yaya… I like you…”

Her eyes wide opened when he confessed to her. She was shocked.

“I like you Yaya… I really like you. So… um… will there be a chance that we could be more than just a friend?”

oh, you surprised me na.... I thought he would have been nice to her but man... he's a meanie. why. why. why.

Thanks for the update Candy. :kiss:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech, you're such an ungrateful guy! For goodness sake, she took a bullet you; she saved your life!

Hellllllllllllo, you don't remember her in the first place and now you accused her of lying to you. I'm glad Mark was there for her and I'n cheering for them right now even though I'm a Yadech fan.

Thanks again, Candy for a surprised update na.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Awe... I feel bad for Yaya, poor baby... :( Yaya should leave before that Nadud guy shows up... Eww! He was kissing a ramdom woman, yucky! What a filthy man!
Thank you for the update...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so mcuh for the update na candy. I understand you have lot of things going on,
so just take you time. Btw, have fun at your prom na ja!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 13

Yaya stunned. She couldn’t speak a word but look direct in his eyes. Mark slightly held one hand of her, caressing and kissed it. He looked right back up at her as he’s going to ask her one more time, “Will there be a chance if I ask you to be mine?”

Yaya never has that feeling towards him besides a friend. She slowly released her hand off from him and turned away.

She pretends to chuckled, “Khun Mark, you’re so funny... Please don’t joke around with me…”

Yaya continues chuckle. Mark walks over and face her, “I’m not kidding you! I really mean it.”

She stunned again and thought why he’s doing this to her. She isn’t the one for him is she? She then listen what he’s going to confront to her.

“Since the first day, on a raining day, I accidentally bumped in to you; I found myself that I was interested in you. I believe in faith that I will get to meet you again... and I did. Until now, I have worked with you. I feel so happy... I… I know I may be sound stupid right now but I…I–.”

Mark’s phone interrupted him before he was going to finish his sentence. He picked up phone.

“Hello… Uh – yes this is Khun Mark ka... Yes, I still do want to reserve that spot. Yeah, thank you.”

He ended the call.

Yaya looked at him with a curious look, “Where are you going?”

“I’m going Seur Bpaa Resort.” he smiled.

“What’s that?”

“It’s where they tours you around a Tiger Jungle Resort and see how it looks like.”

“Wow that sounds very fun!”

They both giggled and she was very excited for him.

“If you go… just have fun.” She weakly smile, “I will return back home soon…”

She then turned her back and about to go. Mark quickly grabbed her hand.

“Wait!”

Yaya looked at him once again as Mark weakly put a smirk on his face and drag her close to him.

“If you really are going, then why not take a one last trip with me. Yeah?”

She slightly put a smile on and nodded.

“Sigh*” “Where is that brother at? He’s always gone and why am I always home?” Margie whined.

She rolled her eyes and crosses her arms while waiting outside for her brother. Then, suddenly Nadech appear walking pass her and she went after him.
“Hey you! Stop right there!”

Nadech stops and looked at Margie with an annoying expression, “What? What it is now?”

“Where did you go last night? Why didn’t came back home?”

“I…I –” he utters.

“You what? Hey, don’t tell me you went out last night and drink again. Why are you keeping doing this to yourself, I don’t understand?”

“It’s none of your business. Please just leave me alone.”

He walks up the stairs. Margie pout at her brother and cross her arms watching him go. She got angry.

“Eeeeeee– Fine! Don’t want to communicate with me then never mind! Ughhhh… Chuen, Chuen! Where are you?!” she yelled.

Boy walks out of the sight, “Ouiii, the whole entire house is echoing now…”

Margie rolled her eyes and ignored him.

“Oh great he’s here, what a good day!” she murmured to herself.

“What did you said about me?”

She turned and looks at him, “I said nothing. Why? Do you want to cause some problem?”

He clenched his jaw, “EY! You! I came here to be nice alright, not that I want to cause any problem with you. I have no time to argue… Anyways, where is Nadech?”

“He walked up stairs to his room.” she politely saying.

“Thank you.”

Boy knocks on the door before going in. He saw Nadech stood alone in the dark sitting in bed. He walks over to sit behind him and put his hand on his shoulder.

“Dude, are you alright? You look very down? What’s the matter?”

“I’m alright… There’s nothing.”

“Are you sure? Cause you don’t look fine to me. I mean… if there’s something in mind, you can tell me? I’m here…”

Nadech just stood silent. Suddenly, Boy’s phone starts ringing.

“Hey what sup man? What? Go on a trip?”

Nadech and Boy looks at each other. “What kind of trip is it?” Boy asked. “Oh… interesting! It sounds very fun. Alright, I’ll let him know too. Ok, bye.”

“Who was it?”

“It’s Mark. He asked us to tag along with him. Man, this trip sounds fun. We should go... He also mention that it’s ok to take a date with us too because he got one already. Isn’t cool?! Sounds fun right?”

“No, it’s no fun because Kimberly isn’t here.”

He turned around.

“Dude! Isn’t that a lot better? She’s not here, you got more freedom. I’m sure you got lots of plan B’s out there following you. Get those chicks, yo!”

Nadech chuckles and widely smile.

“Man, you’re too goofy… Who are you taking then?”

“Don’t worry, I got one…” Boy raised his eyebrow. “Now com’on, what are you waiting for? Let’s get ready! Hah!”

“Alright, let’s go!”

“Madam, madam…”

A far voice’s calling.

“Nee, who’s calling?” Yaya’s mother asked.

“It sounds like Nat’s voice, madam.”

As they turned around, sawing Nat was running after them.

“Madam…”

She breathes heavily.

“What’s the matter to call for madam?”

“Yaya called and she wants to talk to madam.”

“My dearie called me?”

“Yes ka, madam.”

“Nee, take me back inside. I really want to talk to my daughter.”

Nee nodded smiling; Nee and Nat hold one side each of Yaya’s mother arms and take her back inside the house.

“Hello darling, how are you? How’s my daughter doing now? Fine?”

Yaya tears began to stream down as she heard her mother speaking on the phone. She starts sobbing quietly that her mother didn’t hear her. Her mother was confused if she was on the phone.

“Hello? Sweetheart, are you there? Hello…”

Yaya takes a deep breath, “Yes, I’m here mother. I’m sorry… I was doing something that I forgot to answer you.”

“Aw, how’s my little angel doing? Is she doing well?”

“Ye… Yes ka. I’m doing well…”

“I’m so happy to hear from you. How is your job going now?”

“Umm… Mom. I… I actually don’t work anymore. They… they fired me.”

Her mother gasp, “Oh my… how come? What did my angel do?”

“It’s a long story na, Mom. I will come back home soon and tell you everything but for right now I am packing and will go on a trip tomorrow.”

“You are going on a trip tomorrow? Who are you going with?”

“Just my close friends here, Mom. This trip will be the last… and I promise you, I will be fine…”

“You take good care of yourself, sweetheart.”

“You too, Mom. I love you and miss you…”

“I love you too and miss you too. Take care.”

Yaya ended the call. She smiles and feels much happier to talk with her mother. Her mother is the only person that can make her feel better. After this trip, she will now go back home and start a new beginning.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
ahh... it has been quite a while since the last update, I have to go back and re-read...
poor Yaya, I wish her the best and hopefully she will be happier without Nadech. Thank you so much again for your time, much appreciated. :kiss2:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 14

"Nadech ka..." Chuen yelled. "Nadech!"

"What's the matter, Chuen?" Nadech replied

Chuen smiled and let out of a small breath. "Kimberly is back! She's out there grabbing her stuff."

Nadech smiled, "Really?" He went out the door and walked to Kimberly. He grabbed her waist while she faced the back trunk and spinned her around.
"Ah, P'Nadech! Let go of me..." She chuckled.

He released her and kissed her on the cheek. "I miss you so much, babe! Why didn't you tell me you were back again? Huh? You....."

Kimberly shyly smiled and did not answer his question. She tried to run away from him but he quickly grabbed her onto his embrace and start kissing her for punishment. Then suddenly his phone just ringed.

"Pick up your first." said Kimberly

Nadech nodded and picked up his phone.

"Hello Tong? How did everything goes?"

"Mr. Kugimiya, the lady that lives in your condo has returned me the keys this morning. She told me she will leave back to thailand and told me to returns the key back to the owner."

"She returns the key already? Where did she go, do you know? About the keys, just leave it on my desk!"

"I don't know where did she go and she did not tell me. Krub, sir I will leave your keys on your desk. "

Nadech let out a big sigh and rub his head roughly. Kimberly behind his back was worried and hold onto his arm.

"What's the matter, honey? Was there something wrong?"

"No... theres nothing babe." He tilt his head to her and pat her shoulders. "...Let's just go on a vacation with my friends and their girlfriends, yeah?"

"Vacation? Sure... I haven't gone on a vacation with you for a while. I miss it!"
"You miss going on vacation but you don't miss me? Do you want another punishment?"

"No, no... Stop it babe." Kimberly lightly slapped his arm. "I do miss you too. I miss having memories with you." She pout and cross her arms facing back.
Nadech smile and slight his hands holding on her waist, "I was joking, babe."

He peck a kiss on her cheek.

"You need to stop lying to me... I don't like it."

He pause and thought. He remember he never lies until he met Yaya. She's the only person taught him lies. "She never hates when I lie..." Nadech blanks his eyes, "Urm, okay I won't lie to baby anymore..."

Mark and Yaya finally arrive to Seur Bpaa Resort (Tiger Jungle Resort). Mark smile in his presence to the beautiful green jungle. He walks towards where the lake is flowing down and made a waterfall. Yaya on the other hand walks behind next to him and getting all excited.

"Wow... this looks beautiful P'Mark."

Mark stares at Yaya's expression and seen a bright smile upon her face. "Only her smile can make my day..." "Beautiful isn't it?" he added

Yaya nodded with a smile and turns to his presence. "Very beautiful!"

A soft voice suddenly appear to their presence, "Welcome Seur Bpaa Resort" Chalida greets.

"Hey... it's you. The girl that works in the flower shop am I right?" said Mark

Chalida was shock to see her dream man in front of her, her heart begans to beat so fast. She is getting shy and can not stop herself smiling at him. "I can't believe he still remembers me... Gosh, he is so cute!" Chalida's mind spoken to herself. "Ka.." the only word can come out from her mouth.

"Uh-- welcome to Seur Bpaa Resort." Chalida repeats again, "Let me introduce myself, my name is Mint Chalida but you guys could just call me Chalida. I will be the person tours you guys around the Tiger Jungle."

As Chalida is going to speak more of it, Mark came in and interrupted.
"Sorry, Chalida. We will have a couple more friends to come. Do you think you can wait for everybody?"

"Sure I can..."

Not just about 3 minutes, everyone arrives. Nadech and Kim were as couple and ...Boy became a partnership with Margie because he couldn't find anybody. Mark put one of his arm around Yaya shoulders as all his friends is coming at them. Nadech did the samething; he stunned when he saw Yaya was with Mark and his arm was around her. He became furious and give them a evil stare.

"Oh ho... so I'm guessing this is your date Mark?" said Boy

Mark chukles and had a smirk on his face."Why yes she is... where is your date?"

Boy eyes at Margie where she is taking pictures and did not pay any attention to them. Mark pull a small laugh and shook his head.

"It's ok dude, Margie is a good girl. She could be fun too."

Boy sigh with unhappy look and feel so ashame to have a kid around him at the moment.

♫♪♫ Bad Persona Man - 123 Soul ♫♪♫

Everywhere Chalida tours them, Nadech will only stares at Mark and Yaya. He breathe heavly and clenches his jaw everytime he sees Mark whisper to Yaya's ear and she will giggles. Kimberly will look the same direction where Nadech is staring and will see his expression already.

After the tour was end, the sky have got darker. Chalida quickly shows the men and women rooms before they are heading to dinner. The maids have prepared foods and drinks on the table and everyone was enjoying their selves. And after done eating, they all got together and sit on a circle playing spin the bottle.

"Hey, I got first alright." said Margie.

Margie spin the bottle and hit Kimberly.

"Kimberly ka, truth or dare?"

"I will go on dare first!"

Everyone was like "Ohhh!..."

"..Um-- hrmm, what should I dare you. Umm.." Margie utters

Boy got irratated, "Hurry up and dare her.."

"Hey! I'm trying to think and stop rushing me. It's not your turn yet so be quiet." Margie pout at Boy. Boy sigh with ignorant and rolls his eyes.

"Kimberly, since I know you and Nadech been dating for years and I have never seen you guys kiss before. I dare you to kiss him on the lips."

Yaya smile faded slowly when she heard Margie dare Kimberly to kiss Nadech in front of everyone. Mark knew right then and he knows that Yaya still loves Nadech. Yaya was about excuse herself but Mark purposely put his arms around Yaya shoulder and rubbed her arm not to feel that way. She looked at him with a slade smile while Nadech stared at them angrily.

Kimberly shly smile and look at Nadech. "So, are you ready babe?"

Nadech turns to her presence and looked at her eyes. Kimberly begans to close her eyes and move upper forward to him. He stared down to her lips... Will he kiss her back or no?

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Omg candy its gettin so interesting
Please update update soon dont let us wait so long!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL left me hanging Candy hahaha ur such a tease how can you end it here hahaha update soon ja....♥♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: for the long awaited chapter!
Since the beginning of the story, I dislike Nadech's character and I still do.

I'm cheering for Mark and Yaya here even though I'm a Yadech fan.

Love hurts, isn't it, Yaya? I'm glad Mark was there for her.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 15

Kimberly lips are close enough to reach for his. Nadech closed his eyes and willing her to kiss him. Their lips touch. Yaya was wide shock to see their lips touching. She hold her breath and search around to find a way to go while they kiss in front of everyone. Her eyes began watering.

"Um-- I'm going to use the restroom. I'll be right back."

Nadech stopped the kiss from Kimberly immediately. Everyone starts clapping their hands and Nadech watches Yaya as she goes.

♫♪♫ Jai Chan Rak Thur Kon Diew - Bowling Manida ♫♪♫

Yaya on her way go with tears streaming down upon her cheek and running; she burst out sobbing next to restroom door. It's the most hurtful thing to watch the one she loves kiss with another woman. She can not take the pain any more.

"P'Nadech loves Kimberly. He doesn't love me anymore. He hates me.""I guess the more I love you, the more I will get hurt..." she quietly sobbed.

While Yaya got back to her seat, everyone looked at her and got quiet, especially Nadech.

"Are you feeling ok, Yaya?" asked Mark

"I'm fine." Yaya replied. "Uh-- Now it's who's turn?"

Boy holds the bottle, "It's mine turn now.." he laugh

Boy spinned the bottle and it directly pointed to Yaya.

"Oh ho... Alright. So, Yaya do you want it to be true or dare?" asked Boy

Yaya smiles, "I want it to be true."

"Alright..."

Boy lift his chin up and rub it slowly and he thinks carefully while Margie was so impatient and pushed him on the side of shoulder to be quick.

"Hey! What's your problem for pushing me?!" Boy angrily said.

"Can you hurry up! You are wasting everyone's time! Yaya probably don't even want to answer you at all..."

Boy then clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes at Margie. He ignored her and turned back to Yaya with a smile.

"Is it true that you have never loved a man before?" he chuckle, "Just cause I never see you with any man before except Mark. ...So, is it true?"

Nadech sharply looked at Yaya while everyone else is too and see what's she going to answer Boy. "Yaya, make up your mind... Just answer him that you have loved someone before..." she said to herself. Yaya sigh with her eyes closed and reliefed a breath out and answer, "No, P'Boy... I've never loved a man before..." she smile, "Maybe P'Mark could be the right one for me."

Everyone starts cheering and Mark shyly smile at her with awe. He pat her hands and rubbed it while Nadech stares at them with his evil eyes. He gulp his beer can and walked out the door. Kimberly went after him and stop him.

"What's wrong, babe? The party isn't over yet and where are you going?"

Nadech sigh irrating, "I'm tired, I'm going to bed. You can stay here with them, ok. Goodnight." he kissed her cheek and left her stood there alone watching him go. Kimberly crossed her arms with angerness and went back inside.

After it was over, everyone was heading their way to their rooms. Chalida spy on Mark and saw him with Yaya. She slightly smirk and leave to her room. While Mark and Yaya got to her door, their eyes met and began to have an awkward silent towards each other. They pull a laugh.

"Thank you na, P'Mark for sending me to my room." Yaya pointed, "I hope that you will have fun tonight."

"Krub, I do. Thank you..." Mark smiles

Yaya smiles back, "Goodnight ka."

As Yaya opens her door, Mark start walking to his room. Yaya closed the door and went to take a quick shower and changed in her pj's. Before she's heading to bed, she suddenly hears a weird noise outside. Yaya became frighten and curious who was out there. "Who's there?" she asked. She got closer and slightly opens her door knot and search outside in both sides but she sees no body, nothing in her presence; thought it was a strange feelings.

Yaya then walk back in her room but a hand quickly covered her whole mouth and made her struggles harshly to break free but he's to powerful to hold her. She tried screaming so hard for help but no one can hear her. See what will happen next chapter...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Omg I love it can't wait for ur next update. I know that it must be nadech who cover her mouth. Sorry if I rush u but I can't wait to read ur next ch.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol thanks Candy sorry i didnt update when i told u i would i will soon though!!!!^_^ oh boy im also waiting also pls update soon!! Hehe