Fated to be.Ch 30

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
About time I update again, finally write down the next chapter so I could update this chapter. :)
Hope there is somebody still reading.555

Bangseng resort

The vaccation didn't go as Sira planed, as first she was going take Artit to Phuket but Chat menage to say
Artit to go the Bangseng resort instead which make Sira to angry that Artit is alway listening to Chat more than
her now but she can't help but to do as Artit want.

She look at the two that playing in the pool, Chat was trying to teach Artit so swin and Artit seem to have
fun as well. She never see Artit laugh like he was with Chat and that make Sira to think if she has wrong by not letting
Artit know that Chat is his father when he is so close to him.

''Mommy, aren't you coming in?'' Artit ask and Sira just shake hers head, Artit adds ''Yesterday you don't
come to swin with me either.''

They has been at this resort for 3 days and Sira got to know that the owner of the resort was Chat's
bestfriend. His name is Krungpol or Krung that Chat call him, he is a nice person. The first day that they arrived
at his resort he give them to live in the same room all three so she has to explain him that they are not family but she
know that Chat might have already said she was his wife even though they has divorce. Krung apoloqize
her and let Artit and Sira has a room which Chat always come to stay with by saying Artit invite him.

''Sorry na kab, Sun. Mommy don't want to be wet kab.'' Sira said and saw Artit pout at her which make her
smile.
''Aww, aww aren't you guys coming out from the pool yet?'' Krungpol said as he come and headed to Sira who
was laying on the bench. ''They don't seem to afraid to get fever na krab, Khun Sira.''
''They are strong-headed ka.'' Sira said and look at the two who are about to come out ''They wont get
fever easily.'' she answer him as they know each other for a long time and laughed along with Krungpol.
''What make you come back so early, don't you said you have to meet a client?'' Chat ask his friend cus
Krungpol has said to him he has to go meet a client and will be back late. Chat sat down the bench beside Sira and
let Artit sit beside him.

''The client called me and said he can't come to meet with me.'' Krungpol said ''He said something come
up.'' Chat nods as Krungpol turn to ask Sira''If I am not wrong you guys haven't eat yet right, Khun Sira?''
''Ka. I'm taking to shower Sun and then we are going to eat ka.'' Sira said as she signed at Artit to come to
her and put a cover around him.
''Then I'll be going and order the food for us.'' Krungpol turn to Chat and said ''Hay Chat, you go shower
too!''
''Aa, thanks you for ordering food for us.'' he said and turn to go.
''Don't get it wrong but I'm ordering for Khun Sira.'' Chat turn to look at Krungpol and see the
seriousness. He wasn't sure if Krungpol is teasing him and stood there for a moment.
''What do you mean?!'' He finally ask and Krungpol hear the voice that was full of anger. He know that Chat
was angry and smiled.
''Hey, don't get so serious! I'm just kidding, beside I know that you still have feeling for her and don't
let someone else get into her life easily.''
''You nearly get a math with me, Ai Krung!'' Chat yelled and smiled before he headed to his room. It was
good that Sira has already left or else she might heard Krungpol saying he being hers owner.

Dining room

The two man was waiting for Sira and Artit, Artit run and sit down beside Chat and as the waiter come to
serve the food Sira said
''Could you bring another plate?'' The waiter nods.
''Do you have guest lar krab, Khun Sira?'' Chat wanted to ask Sira, for who the plate she order was for
cus he didn't know she has guest but the person who asked was Krungpol.
''Ka.'' Sira answered, as the phone ring she said to Krungpol that ''I'm going to take my guest now, he
is now infront of the resort.'' she answer her phone as she walked to the front of resort. Krungpol look at Chat and asked
''Hoei, who is the guest? He?! Don't tell me that he is hers new boyfriend!'' Chat didn't say anything but Artit said
''Mai Kab, mommy don't have a boyfriend kab. Mommy love daddy kab.''

After a few minute

''Mommy is coming kab.'' Artit who was looking at the door direction said as he saw Sira come, both Chat and
Krungpol looked at the same direction and Chat eyes lift up. Krungpol leaned closer to Chat and ask
''Who's that? They seem so close!'' Chat look at Sira and Than who are smiling while talking and come
forward them. Chat didn't say anything as Sira and Than reached to the table and Sira introduce Than to Krungpol.
''Khun Krung ka, this is Than ka and Than this is Krungpol. The owner of this resort.''
''Nice to meet you krab!'' Than greet and held out his hand to shake with Krunpols. Krungpol smiled kindly
and greet Than as well.
''Have a sit krab, Khun Than.'' he said.
''Thanks you krab.'' Than smiled and turn to prepare the chair for Sira to sit and he hiself sit down on
the chair that Krungpol offered him.
''Sorry for letting you guys wait na ka.'' Sira apoloqize and look at Artit ''Hungry laew se!''
''Kab, very much!'' Artit said and patted his stomach, letting Sira know that he is hungry. Sira look at
Chat and he is also looking at her, looking at his eyes making her heart to beat faster and she feel like she get only a half of the
breathing.
''Then let eat.'' she said to her son breaking the contact between her and Chat. Krungpol look at Chat and
know that Chat was not happy to see Than and patted slightly on his thigh as he was saying him to calm down.
''Khun Than and Khun Sira has know each other for a long time lar krab?'' Krungpol ask when they has finish
eating cus he saw that they are talking like they have know each other for a long time.
''Krab!'' Than was the one who answered as Sira just smiled ''Actually I'm hers boyfriend krab!'' Krungpol's
eyes lifted up and he look at Chat that now looking at Than like he could eat him up, Sira hit slightly on Than's shoulder and said
''He mean my ex ka.'' Krungpol smiled akwarkly thinking that now the ex boyfriend and the husband come to
face what will happen.''That's why we seem so close.''
''Oh krab. I was also thinking you and Khun Than has know longer than just friend.''
Chat stand up as he don't want to see the thing that hurting his heart, he knew it from the begining that
Sira was going to take Than with them and that's why he said Artit to not go to Puket and come to his friend resort instead but look like
Sira manage to call Than with her anyway.
''Hay Krung, I'm going to go take a nap.'' he said and left as Krungpol yell behind him.
''Hoei, you just ate...Ai Chat!'' he didn't turn to look back, Krungpol smiled at Sira ''I guess he really
need a nap.''
''Might be ka.'' Sira said and turn to look but Chat wasn't in the sight, she turned back and smiled at
Krungpol. She didn't feel happy to see Chat like that either and she hate herself for couldn't hurt Chat like she wanted to. She feel more
hurt everytime she try to hurt Chat.

The sun already set but both Than and Sira has just come back from walking around the resort. Sira offered
to show around Than and asked Krungpol to watch after Artit cus she wanted to make Chat see that she isn't effected by him anymore.
''How was it? Do you like the atmosfer here?'' asked Krungpol as they approached him.
''Krab, the atmosphere here is very nice. Actually, a time like now when the sunset.'' Than said.
''Then I'm leaving you to go rest ka, Than.'' Sira said as Than nodded she turn to ask Krungpol ''Where is Sun ka, Khun Krung?'' Krungpol
looked at Than who hasn't go yet and said that he will tell her while they are walking cus he didn't want Than to involved with his friend family.
''Could you tell me where he is?'' asked Sira when they reached the lobby.
''Your son is with Chat krab.'' Sira jaw dropped, even though she know that if she left with Than, Krungpol will sure go tell Chat
about that cus they are friend and she wasn't wrong by that. After that she has left Krungpol asked a
worker to watch after Artit and he headed to Chat's room. After telling about Sira asked Chat Krungpol to take Artit to him. It
wasn't hard to guess that he wanted Sira to meet him by taking Artit with him. As well as Krungpol Sira also know his plan.
''Then I should go and thank him for watching my son.'' Sira said and Krungpol smiled awkwardly at Sira
cus he feel like Sira was insulting him.

Chat's room

Chat come to open as he heard knock at the door, he actually know that Sira was coming cus Krungpol phoned
him and said Sira seem to be mad at him and scolded Chat for involving him. He opned the door and there stood Sira.
''I come to take Sun.'' she said and Chat stood there for a moment and just look at her ''Where is Sun?''
''He is already sleeping at my room.'' Chat said as Sira look at him suspecting. ''You should come call him
tomorrow instead.''
''I don't believe you.'' Sira said cus by the look it's like he was lying to her ''But if you want me to
come call him tomorrow, then i'm leaving.''
''How good of a mother is you?!'' he yelled as Sira turned to go, want to make Sira angry which will make
her to get into his trap. She heard that and stopped to turn to look at him ''You even let Krungpol watch him just because you want to
have time with your lover!''
''If you don't know don't insult me!'' Sira said but he know that she was angry and what will come next is
what he want. I got you! He thought.
''Do you know how much he wanted to go see you?'' he asked but Sira didn't say a thing cus she has already
talked to Artit about Than and Artit seem like he understand that she needed to show Than around the resort. Sira passed him
and headed to his room to go take Artit cus she want to show Chat that she is the one who love Artit with her whole-heart. She opned
the bedroom door but didn't saw Artit, she turned to go as she know this was Chat's plan to make her come into his room
and bumped with Chat. He smirked at her and she trembled a little seeing him like that. The memory of
Chat taking advantage of her come to hers mind. She steped forward to go but he was at the door and obstructed it.
''Khun Chat, let me go!'' she said cus Chat still obstructed the door.
''Why, you are the one who come in.'' he said ''Why leave so soon.''
''You tricked me!'' she yelled ''You never changed, aren't you?'' For a moment it's like he will let her
go, he steped back and leave vacate for her to go. Sira was unsure but she steped forward, as she reached the door
Chat wrapped her by the waist and carried her inside his room.
''You thought I would let you go that easily!'' he said cus that was just a test to see if she will leave
him if she got the chance, now that he know she will he will make sure she never got the chance again. ''Artit is sleeping at Krungpol's house.'' he said furiously ''But you are going to sleep with me here!''

asque

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the update!! Whootwhoot!! Sira better make it difficult for Chat ;] shes too good for him.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Sira's room (Bengseng's resort)

It's just 3 am and Sira is packing her luggauge, she seem to be in hurry and hers face was washed but yet
not so fresh as usual. She heard a knock on the door and she know who it was, so she take hers lagauge and headed to
open the door.

''You sure you want to leave now?'' Than who was carrying Artit ask Sira and she nodded.

''It's better we leave now, I don't want Artit to wake up and whining to live here any longer.'' she said
but it was not the reason, the reason is that she didn't want to face Chat.

A few minut later

''Aww, Khun Sira where are you guys going?'' ask Krungpol as he saw Sira and Than on the way when he come
to ask Sira if it's true that Sira asked Than to go take Artit. He thought in no way Sira would know Artit was with him and
that Chat would let Sira go to ask help from Than. ''Are you guys really leaving now?!'' he asked when he notice the lagguge.

''Ka, thank for the time that we get to stay here ka.'' She continue to walk to Than's car that was parked in
a bit. Than gave Artit to her and helped put the lagguge in the car. Krungpol looked at them like he don't know what is going on.

''But it's just over 3 am na krab, Khun.'' By this time Than has alreay got in to the car and starting
the engine.

''Thanks you for you're willing to let us stay here naka but I don't think I want to be in this place and
face Chat anymore.'' she paused and looked at Krungpol like she was really sad that she trusted him and it look like Krungpol
also know the meaning of hers eyes. ''I just don't think you would agreed with him to do such a thing. Oh, for the bill
please send it to my home.''

''Khun Sira..Khun..'' he was trying to call her back but the car has already gone from his sight ''Hoey,
What did Ai Chat do to her?.....And what has I agreed with Chat?!''

Krungpol's office

Chat burst into Krungpol's office, he was breathing hard and saying something but Krung didn't understand.

''Hoey, Ai Chat take a breath first or else I can't understand you.'' he said shaking his head.

''Where.. where is Artit?''

''Oh, he is with Sira.''

''Where? I didn't saw her and their room has been cleaned up.''

''Yes, that's right.'' he smiled but Chat wasn't smiling along him and let him know that he don't have so
much patient left.''Sira has already leave.''

''Leave?..Where?'' Krungpol looked at him akwarkly.

''To hers house of course!'' Chat turned to go but Krungpol stopped him ''Ai Chat, I don't think you should go now. You wouldn't catch them,
they leave at about 4 and it's already 7 now. I guess they are now at their home.'' He stand up to guide Chat to the chair ''I guess you have to tell me
what you did that make her leave so soon and make her not want to face you anymore.'' Chat plopped on the chair and look at Krungpol.

Wongwai's house

Meanwhile at the Wongwai's house, Sira and Artit get out from Than's car and Sira asked if Than wanted to go inside to get breakfast with them and Than didn't deny. They was meeting up with Nanny Wai who was happy to see both Sira and Artit but she just looked at Than but didn't show any
feeling. She think that both Chat and Than shouldn't come and involve with Sira again after that they have cuase her so much pain.

''Nanny ka, could you said the child to prepare breakfast? Than will be having too ka.'' she said Nanny Wai, cus Nanny Wai is getting older Sam has
apply two more person who Nanny Wai could teach to do the job that she has been doing so long. Nanny Wai feel neglected by it but when
they said the reason she feel thankful to them and asked if she could bring hers grandchild that is looking for a job and both Sam and Riya
was ok with it.

''Ka Khun Noo.'' Nanny Wai excused herself to the kitchen.

''Than wait here. I'll take Sun to wash his face...'' Sira look at Artit that has been awake half a hour. He seem like he was confusing that they
wasn't with Chat and Krungpol at BangSaeng. ''Come Sun, we will go wash your face na.'' Sira said and carry him with her to their room
upstair.

Bangseng Resort

''Huh?! You did what?'' Krungpol yelled, he can't believe that his help to Chat has been like he is doing a sinful thing. ''No wonder Khun Sira
looked me that way she did. You planned all of this, aren't you?''

''Aa...Hai, that was she who make me do that.'' Chat said angrily remembering they way
both Sira and Than acted while they were having lunch yesterday.

''But you can't do like that...You rape her, man!'' Krungpol said and that make Chats
face changed from angry to sad.

''I'm going to take responsibility.'' Krungpol shake his head, even though he has only meet Sira for 4 days he knew what will be
Sira's answer.

''You think she will let you do that?'' he said '' You know her better than me, if you think she will then go ahead!'' Chat didn't say anything as he
sat there questly but his face was showing concern.

Wongwai's house – Dining room

''Thank you for this delicious breakfast krab, Nanny Wai.'' said Than and look up at Nanny Wai. He know from hers attitude that
she didn't like the idea that he was with Sira. He then turn to Sira and said ''I better leave now. See you later.''

''See you ka, Than.'' She also know that Nanny Wai didn't like Than but this is the only way she can let Chat to leave her. As soon as Than was gone and his car engine sound, nanny Wai look at Sira and was about to say something but Sira was quicker and said Artit to go tell Sam and Riya
that they has come home. ''Sun kab, could you go give a call to your uncle and let him know that we are home.''

''Kab, mommy.'' Artit run out from the dining room to livingroom to call Sam.

''I know that you don't want me to be with Than ka, nanny Wai.'' she turn to said nanny Wai who was now sitting next to her. ''But you don't want Chat
to involve with us again, right?''

''Yes, but Khun noo can be with Chat more than with Than naka. Khun Chat is Sun's father after all.'' Even though nanny Wai didn't like Chat but if
Sira was to chose between Chat and Than she want Sira to chose Chat cus however Chat has the name of being Artit's father more than Than
that isn't related to them in a way.

''Nanny ka, I'm not going to chose one of them. If Than is with me, Chat wouldn't get into my life and I can tell Than that we can't be anything except
being good friends. I know he will understand.'' Now the thing Sira want it for Chat to go away from hers family and hers life and having
Than with her will give her the way she want. That is what Sira thought.

''But you won't chose Than over Chat right, Khun noo?'' ask Nanny Wai and that make Sira to look at her '' I mean if you was to chose.'' Sira smiled
knowing nanny Wai is worrying about her.

The Wongwai's Circle Company - Sam's office

''Tee ruk, Sira and Sun has come back from Pukett krab.'' Sam said after that he hungs up the phone from Artit. He didn't only said it but also
played with hers hair which make Riya to hit his playful hand jokely.

''Eh, but aren't they going to stay there 1 week.'' Sam nod, he also heard so but how comes that they are home so soon. Guess he has go back and ask, it isn't only that he also has other things to ask Sira.

''Yeah but i don't know why they are home so soon. I guess I need to talk with her
when we are home.'' he said but Riya look concerned.

''Are you going to ask about what nanny Wai tell us too?'' Sam nods.

Ning's house

Ning was sitting in his chair and was looking at a kid photo. His look was cruel and soon he crumpled the photo and throw it to the trash.
He can't wait for the time to revenge, revenge to them who has dare to kick him out from the company.

He pick up the phone as it rings, he hope to get some good news from his gunman.

''Yes?'' His lips formed a smile while listening his gunman inform him the news. ''Good, I has been waiting long enough!''

His gunman informed him that Sira has return from vacation and that mean his victim is also home. He can't wait for the time to
see both Sira and Sam with fear begging Artit's life from him.

''This time don't fail your job again. If you do I will take your life instead, understand?'' he yelled in the phone ''Wait patiently and when it's
time don't let the victim jump from your hands!''

Wongwai's house - Workroom

Sira was sitting alone with Sam who has called her to come meet him after that Artit has sleep. She know what is handle about but she didn't know that
there is more than that. They has been sitting questly a while now and Sam was the one who start to ask.

''You said your going to Pukett 1 week right?'' he ask the quesstion that has been in
his heart after that he hung up from Artit.

''Ka!'' she answered shortly but just to continue the meaning again as she saw the quesstioned eyes of Sam. ''I thought I better come home and
help you with the works at company than relaxing there.'' she lied him and he know that.

''Aha..'' he said, letting her know that this isn't enough reason. If he haven't got to know the news from nanny Wai he would has thought that it is
the reason but this time he sure that it isn't. '' Are you sure?'' he is making Sira nervous and she can feel that Sam know more than she
has tell him. ''Isn't is because of Chat?'' Sira's eyes lifted, how could he drag in Chat in theirs talking. ''Nanny tell me that Chat
was in ours house when I'm on vacation so I thought Chat might fallow you there too.''

Jackpot! Thought Sira. Sam hasn't been this good in guessing before or could it be
that after married with Riya he get smarter? She smiled a little knowing it's no idea to lie to him.

''So nanny has already tell you.'' she said and she can't blame nanny Wai knowing she was doing that because she is worried
about her. ''Ka, he was at home. It was Artit idea and yes he was with us on vacation but we
didn't go to Pukett.''

''Aw, where did you go then?'' Sam ask confused.

''Pukett was the idea but Chat manage to make Artit go with him to Bangseng resort ka.'' she said ''His friend's resort.''

''But I still don't understand why you come home so soon.'' Sam said cus if they
were there they could have relax to the max.''Or Sun want to come back?''

''There was some problem with Chat so I take Sun to come home.'' Sira said but she
wasn't going to what the problem was.

''What was the problem?'' Sam asked cus he really want to know what Chat did to Sira
that she come back home so soon.

''Sorry ka, P'Sam. I don't want to talk about it.'' she thought that Sam shouldn't know about Chat raping her, it will only make Sam worry.
''But the more Sun is away from Chat the more better is it, don't you think so?'' Sam was sureprise by the quesstion, if he could chose he
want Artit to know that Chat was his father but Sira is the mother of his nephew so he will let her decide. He don't want to chose wrong
again and make Sira suffer like he did before.

''If you think so.'' Sira nods but didn't say anything cus she know that Sam also
want her to let Artit know that Chat was his father.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
asque said:
Thanks for the update!! Whootwhoot!! Sira better make it difficult for Chat ;] shes too good for him.
Yeah, Isn't she? But hey I don't know how to make it difficult for Chat yet. Let see if Sira will manage to hurt Chat or she is too weak when it come to Chat. :)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Chat's house

Lada come to see Chat as she get a call from Chat weeks ago that he has come back from Bangsaeng but hasn't
gone to meet her yet. She opned the door and get the stink of alcohol, the window were shut and inside the house was dark but she
can see that Chat was laying on the sofa as she entered livingroom.

''What do you think you are doing, Chat?!'' she ask as she saw the bottles on the floor, but Chat didn't
hear her as he was sleeping. She don't bother to wake him up and pick those bottles up to throw. She wondered why
Chat was being like that.

Chat opned his eyes annoyed as the light hit his eyes and he madly said ''Close the windows!'' and then
his hand was looking for the bottles. He carried hiself to sit and than ask Lada that now standing beside the sofa
that he was sitting ''Where is my bottles?!''

''I throw it in the trash.'' Lada answer and saw Chat stand up to go ''Where are you going, Chat?''

''I'll go take my drinks of course.'' he said furiously.''You should go to your condon..I don't want to
meet people now..''Lada look at him madly, how could he do this to her she thought.'' And pls close the windows before you go.''

''...Greeeed..How could you do this to me, I worried about you and come to look but you ask me to leave!''
Lada yelled but to stop when Chat rised his hand for her to stop.

''Thank you for worrying about me, Lada...Thank you!'' he said letting her know how much he want her to
leave. Lada was sad but also mad at Chat that she didn't say anything more and left. ''I said you to close the windows!'' he mumbles as he
heard the door shut. He sit down on the sofa again and bring his hand up to his face and covered it as flashback run in his head.

Flashback

Chat come back from Bangsaeng 3 day after Sira and Artit, he has talked with Krungpol on what he should
do from now on and he was determined to take response to what he has done but as he go to see Sira all she said was to
keep away from her family.

''If you are a man enough keep the promise you has give to me.'' she said when he said if she don't let
him take responsibility he will tell Artit that he are Artit's father.

''What promise?'' he ask cus he has already forgotten what he has promised her. Sira laughed slightly
knowing she have to tell him again.

''You promised to do as I will make you do if I let you fallow with us to our vacation.'' she said and Chat
remembered exactly and that make his face pale directly. Sira thinking to be feel sad about him a moment but thinking about his
doing she strongs herself not to slip in his game again. ''….I want you to stay away from my family..and don't meet up with Artit
again!''That was all she said and left him alone.

End Flashback

From then on he hasn't see her again untill now that it has been weekend and week in. For once he wanted
to let her see that if he promised something he could fullfil it and cus he don't want to make her feel bad about him ever again.

Lada's condon

''About time you come!'' heard Than as he entered Lada's condon. He looked and saw Lada come to him, she
look furious but that's not weird he thought.

''What make you call me..I thought we already stop seeing each other.'' he said and sat on the sofa as Lada
fallowed him behind.

''Chat changes, he is killing hiself with the alcohols!'' Lada said furiously, she can't believe that Chat
is being that much as he was ok with Sira divorcing him. ''I want to know if Nang Sira is together with you now.''

''Why?...I don't think you should care what we are.'' Than said and it's no joking in his voice ''I think
you should let go of Chat cus you see now, isn't you?...Khun Chat will never go back to you, you know that.'' This time Lada was so mad
that hers face turn to red.

''It's not your problem...If he don't say he is bored of me or stop loving me I won't go from him!'' In no
way she is letting go of him if he don't tell her to leave him alone. ''Don't tell me that you are being a good guy to Sira.''

''I know what I can be and I'm ready to accept it.'' Than said cus he has talk with Sira about being as
before like a couple and he is ready to look after Artit like his own but that Sira could give him was just friendship. He was mad as first
cus he thought Sira will go back to Chat but as he thought back it might be the best thing for both Sira and Artit. Chat is Artit's
father after all and If he is the one Sira chose he is ok with that cus he don't want to cause her pain again. ''Unlike you who hung
around with someone who don't want to be mess up with.''

''Than!'' That was all that come out from Lada's mouth and she rise hers hand, ready slap Than.

''If I'm you I will go and live my own life and search a better man than him.''

''Like you?!'' Lada ask as she laughed a little.

''I might be not better than Chat but....'' Than smirked and look at Lada from upp and down and
said''I'm not taking you either!''

''YOU!!'' Than stand up and wave at her as he headed to the door.

''One tip, leave Chat and let him win back Sira's heart.'' He then blinked one eye, leaving Lada to scream
behind him.

The Wongwai's Circle Company

As everytime Sira was heading to her car to go pick up Artit from school, she has that feeling that she
feel everytime she go to the school and hoping to see if Chat wasn't there. If he isn't there, it mean he hasn't been at school to meet up
with Artit which mean he is keeping his promise. She smiled a little and started the engine, heading to hers destination.

''You are keeping your promise after all.'' she said proudly.

Driveway

In the car Artit was sitting beside a man who was faking a smile and give him chocolate to eat.

''Do you like it?'' he ask, even though he was asking kindly but his face was not giving the same pic.

''Kab, uncle.''Artit turn to said and then he asked again the same quesstion that he has ask so many time
as he need comfirment.''You are taking me to my dad, right?''

''Aa'' answer the man, being inpatient. Artit smiled but the man could see that he was afraid of him which
make him happy. He wanted to make Artit more afraid of him so he adds''Stop asking me or else you won't meet your father!''

Outside the school

Sira was sitting in the car as she scroll down the contact list in hers phone to find Chat's number, she
looked worried and was also mad that Chat could do like he did. Not long before she find his name and dealed it, she patiently waited as
the person from the end hasn't pick up yet.

''You think you could just ignore my call and I'll let you go.'' she said furiously and then dealed his
nummer again, this time he was picking and his voice was like he just wake up.

''Who's that?'' he ask as furios as her cus she just aked him up.

''Where are you?'' she ask him, but no answer from him as he was lost ''Are you at your home?'' Yes, Chat
was lost for a moment. It's not like he didn't recognize hers voice but it was too unbelievable for him that Sira would
call him.

''Is that you,Sira?'' he asked and feel dumb when she answered him with a ''yes''.

''Where are you?'' she ask again and start the car engine as she was ready to drive to where he is.

''I'm at my home, why?'' he asked but she has hung up.

Chat's house

Chat was wodering why Sira asked him if he was home or why she even call him. He heard the bell rings and go
open the door. There stood Sira, she wasn't smiling but looking madly at him. He was sureprised and it's not only him, Sira was also caught
by sureprise. She looked at the man infront her, he doesn't look the same but he didn't changed either if he shave his beard that is
covering his handsome face. She looked over his shoulder and inside there was dark as he has close all the windows from yesterday that
Lada left it open. He doesn't look fresh and she can smell the alcohol. She go pass him without his permit as she want to see her
son, she almost fall down when she accidently sliped on one of a few bottles that on the floor but Chat caught her in time. She looked up
at him and see him look down, she help herself from him and looked around as she saw no sight of Artit.

''Where has you hide Artit?'' she asked and that make Chat even more confusing. ''The teacher at his school
said someone go take Artit and said him to take to his father.''

''What do you mean?'' Chat ask ''I haven't hire someone to go take Artit to me.''

''Then who is it, huh?!''

''I don't know....'' he said and saw Sira's teary face.

''If he isn't with you...'' Sira said ''Then where is he?''

''Have you call to your house?'' Chat ask, cus he don't want to think that Artit gone missing. Sira nod as
she letting him know that she has call them but Artit hasn't come home yet. Sam has asked him if something was wrong but she said no
cus she thought Artit was with Chat cus the teacher said someone come take him to go see his father. ''Calm down Sira. He might be going
home now.'' Chat comfort Sira even though he hiself was like having fire in his body.

Sira's phone rang and she looked at the caller id. '' No nummer.'' she said and look at Chat and he nod
as a sign to answer the phone. ''Hello, Sira ka.''

''Hi Sira!'' as she heard the voice, she without knowing get goosebumps and the more she heard his
laughter she know that there is bad news. ''Missing your son?''

''Why do you take Artit with you, uncle Ning.'' she ask, could barely control hers voice that are shaking.

''Uncle?! Hahaha!'' Ning laughed when he heard Sira call him uncle. ''If I'm your uncle you and your
brother won't kick me out from the company!'' he said madly.

''I...'' Sira look hopeless at Chat and Chat saw hers pale face that is getting more plain as each time she
look at him. ''We are sorry but it wasn't ours fault. You use the company's money.''

''Hay, I don't care about that.'' Ning said with calm voice ''If you want back your son, we can exchange
your son with the company.''

Sira was speechless, she look Chat like she is begging him to help her and Chat just took the phone from her
and he heard ''Bring all the papper that you need to sign to give me the company. I'll call you again.'' Chat couldn't say anything as
Ning hun up after he give order, Chat hung the phone and Sira look at him like she was asking him what Ning said.

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
i'm so hooked with this fanfic and i love Cherry a lot
i wonder and wait for ur fic so i will know how Chat is going to do to seek for her heart though her heart is already his 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Wongwai's house

Sam, Riya, Chat and Sira was sitting at the sofa after that Sira tell them that Ning has kidnap Artit to
revenge them. Ning want the company by hiself so he give the reason that he was doing all this stupid thing because
Sam and Sira has kick him out from the company. Sam was willing to give the company to Ning
if that will make Artit, his nephew to be safe although he was shocked at first when Sira tell him about giving the company.

''If he want the company we will give it to him, but I won't let Sun to be in danger!'' Sam said and pated
Sira's shoulder to comfort. Sira manage to smiled at her brother even though she was all broken when she heard that
Artit was kidnaped and now they need to give the company to someone who don't know the value
of it and the most important thing, theirs parent build up it.

''Trust me, Sun won't be in danger. I won't permit it!'' said Chat serious, everybody look at him as they
trust him even Sira.

''But why hasn't he contact us yet? What is he waiting?'' ask Sira worried cus she want to see Artit as
soon as it could be, she want to be sure that her son is safe.

''Sira, are you ok?'' ask Yot that is coming as she couldn't come sooner cus she were go sending hers
boyfriend at the airport cus he is leaving to England. She go sat down beside Sira as Sira turn to hug her, she was
happy to see all her family and friend in such a bad time that she don't know what to do.''Calm down. I'm sure Sun will be safe,
he is a good child.'' Sira didn't say but she nods while hugging her.

Ning's house

''How is the kid doing?'' ask Ning his gunman cus that was really hard to get Artit sleep last night as he
was just saying that he want to go back home. So they said him to stop babling and that if he didn't do as they want they will shot
him, as Artit saw the gun in the gunman's waist he feared very much that he start shaking and then he do as they said him to do.

''He is crying and din't eat the food that we give him.'' answer the gunman frustrated. Ning look at him
and headed to the room where they have Artit.

''Hay kid, stop crying already.'' he said nicely, wanting Artit to stop craying and eat his food so he
won't faint which may cause a problem. ''Here, eat this and I'll be taking you to see your mother.''

''Really? You are not lying to me, right?'' Artit ask but he was hoping that it's true cus now he want
to meet his mother and let her hug him so he could be safe. Ning nods.

''But firstly I'll let you speak with your mother.'' Ning said which lighten up Artit's face. Ning smiled
and dealed the number he want to reach. He give the phone to Artit as he heard the other ends answer his call.

Wongwai's house

As soon as Sira heard Artit's voice in the ends of the other line calling her, hers blood was like runing
crazy in hers whole body and she immedialy ask ''Sun, did they hurt you? Where are you? Are you..'' she stopped as
she heard Artit call out ask someone take the phone from him and yes, they did.

''Don't talk nonsense here, lady.'' said Ning and laughed at the other ends ''I'm not hurting your son,
I'm not that cruel but...if you don't give me the papper with you and your brother sign I don't know if something wrong might happen to
your son.''

''You..you are not going to hurt Artit. Just tell us where we should meet up with you.'' Sira said, waiting
impatiently as the other ends was quest. ''Hello..hel...''

''I'm still on line.'' answer Ning

''You said US, what do you mean?'' Sira turn to look at hers brother.

''I'm coming with my brother.'' she said and hear more laughter from
Ning.

''No, no,no. You are not coming with Sam.'' said Ning ''I believe the kid's father is there.'' Sira face
pale down ''..As you might know, your son want to meet his father..so I'm being the good one here. I want you to come with his father,
ok?''

''I..'' Sira look at Chat that is looking at her, she don't know what to say and the more she sees that
he was worrying the more she feel that he shouldn't be the one who should fallow with her. She don't want to have bound
with Chat and she don't think she could accept if something bad happen to him ar
Artit.

''Lets make things clear, Sira. I want you to come with him and the papper at the Milky&Spicy Resturang
tomorrow at nine o'clock. I mean at night...and don't dare to contact police!''

Ning's house

Artit looked up at Ning who come to approach him, he was looking at the phone that Ning was holding.

''I want to talk with my mommy.'' he said and hit Ning's leg as that is where he reach ''You said you will
let me talk with my mommy.''

''Haiyii! Stop whinning already!'' Ning yelled madly at Artit and the outcome is that Artit stopped whinning
and get teary instead.'' I let you talk with your mom!''

''But you took the phone from me..I hasn't answer hers quesstion yet.'' he said crying.

''Anyway, I see it as I let you talk with her.'' Ning said and the gunman and he laughed loudly ''You see,
you are going to meet your mother tomorrow.''

Lada's condon

''Why isn't he picking up my call? Chat, where are you?'' Lada said while listening to the phone that
just sounding Thu thu thu thu. ''Or he is going to meet that girl!'' Lada said madly as she thought Chat
might go see Sira, she can't believe why is everyone nice to Sira and love Sira. Than, the one that she snatched from Sira but in the end
he go to her again and Chat, who is hers first love but she broke his heart and Sira was the one who take hers place there too. ''She is no
better than me!'' she mumbled and than she heard what Than has said to her.

''Leave Chat and let him win back
Sira's heart!''

''No way!'' she said but hers face show the opposite.

Wongwai's house

The clock is already hitting 10 o'clock at night when people from inside the house heard a car drive in infront the house.
Chat stand up to go see as he was the one that is a guy cus Sam and Riya has already gone to sleep
as Riya feel like she wasn't feeling well and Sam fallowed with his beloved wife but he don't forget to said to Sira that everything will
be fine tomorrow.

When Chat was outside he saw Than stepped out from the car, Chat feel like he want to punch Than right away and said
him to stop seeing his wife but he know he is the right to do that. Than smiled at him and then waved
but Than's eyes wasn't looking at him so he turn back and see Sira that approached him and Than. She pass go of him
and grab Than's hand and passed go of him again without saying a word.

Wongwai's house - The next morning

Chat heard a knock at the door and he who haven't sleep at all rise hiself from the bed and go open it and see Sira who
has already  been dressed up. She handed something to him but with his eyes barely open he couldn't see what the thing was.

''Are you going to take it?'' ask Sira looking at him upp and down. ''Have you sleep at
all?''

''….....'' Chat didn't answer her but his hand was going to take the thing from Sira, he look closely at it and saw shaver. He look up at Sira,
confusing.

''I think you need to shave those hair that is on your face before you go with me to go take Sun.'' she said and Chat's eyes liften
up cus he didn't know that he was to go with her when Sira early said that she is going to take Sam with her. When Sira saw the happiness in Chat's eyes, she can't help but to said that ''Uncle Ning want me to take with you or else he isn't making the deal.'' And that is, Chat's face changed.
Sira know that he was hurt by hers words but that is what she want, if Chat think that she isn't having feelings for him anymore he will
stop seeing her by hiself.

''Thanks!'' he said but it was so quest that Sira barely hear what he said. He rises the shaver up ''For this.'' Sira nods and turned to go,
she didn't tell Chat that Ning let him fallow with her is because he is the father to Artit.

Ning's house

''Are you happy to meet your mother soon?'' Ning asked Artit who was eating his lunch. Artit look up from his place and don't know
how to answer as he can't tell if Ning is asking him get an answer or not. ''You know, your father is coming with your mom.'' he said when Artit didn't answer.

''You know my father?'' Artit ask cus he fallowed with Ning's gunman just because
he wanted to meet his father but untill now he hasn't see his father yet.

''Of course!'' Artit smiled happily and hoping Ning would tell more but no. ''I said your mother to take with him so when she come to get you, you will
meet your father.''

''How can you be sure that mommy will take with my father?'' Artit ask and that make
Ning to smile cus Artit is one smart kid.

''Because if she doesn't take with him, I'm not sure for your safety and that make me know that your mother isn't taking the risk.'' Artit looked confusing
which make Ning to stop the coversa by saying '' Just know that who ever come with your mother is your father.''

''You mean my real father?''

''Yes, your real father.''

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Milky&Spicy Rastaurang

Chat and Sira arrived and they saw Artit sitting with Ning at the corner which is a little bit away from the people that was in there. Sira smiled as she
saw Artit safe, Chat hold hers hand as she looked back at him he smiled. Sira smiled back at him and she can't believe that having him
with her could make her feel safe this much.

''Artit is safe!'' Chat said and Sira nods, he could see the water that formed in hers
eyes. He tightened his grip and said again ''He is safe!''

They headed to the table that Ning and Artit was sitting, beside Artit there was a man
standing. He isn't looking nice and by his face they could tell that how cruel this man could be.

Artit look at Sira and then the man that standing beside her. ''Dad!'' he call out, he can't believe his father is Chat or he wasn't sure if he is his
father cus why wouldn't Sira tell him if Chat was his father. Artit  was about to stand up from his chair to go to Chat and Sira but he
was stopped by the gunman.

''Sit down, Artit.'' said Ning and Artit sit down as he been told cus the eyes that Ning give him was so awful that his fot doesn't want to move.
Ning looked around as he was looking if they have took other that is forbind to be here. ''Where is the papers?'' he ask as Chat and Sira
sit down infront him and he didn't saw something suspicious.

''I want Artit to come to me first.'' Chat said but Ning shake his head.

''Papers first!''

Outside

Than was looking from his car to where Chat, Sira, Artit and Ning was sitting and he
didn't see when a car stopped beside his car and the owner of the car   was looking at him.

''I hope everything will go as planned na Sira.'' he said.

Flashback

After that Than come to meet her last night, she took him to workroom and asked him
to help her bring police to the Milky&Spicy Rastaurang.

''Could you bring the police with you to Milky&Spicy Rastraurang tomorrow at
nine?'' she asked him.

''But didn't you said he don't want you to contact the police?'' he asked her back
without answering hers quesstion.''What about Artit..If he know he could make something bad to him.''

''I know..'' Sira said, peeping out to the road infront their house from the window.''
But none will know I contact the police if you do it for me. They are just watching us but they won't know if you do. I don't think they
are intrested in you.''

''But what if they do?'' Than asked, worried about Artit safety.

''Look outside,Than.'' Sira said, Than go to the window and peeped out and saw a car where a man was sitting but the man didn't see them. ''They
are watching my movement but not you.''

''I understand now.'' he held her hand and said ''Artit will be fine, Sira. I'll make it sure!''

''Thanks, Than.'' she smiled ''Thank you very much!''

End Flashback

''Shit!'' he sweared when he saw someone he don't want to be here at the moment.
''Don't mess it up, Lada.''

Inside the rasturang

Lada who saw Than looking at the rastaurang and when she looked as him, she saw Chat
with Sira and that make her angry so she without hesitate go to them.

''How come you be here with Sira ka, Chat?!'' the first quesstion been quesstioned from
Lada as she approached them. Chat turn to look at her and wondered how in the world is she doing here.

''What are you doing here?'' he ask which make Lada mad that he didn't answer hers
quesstion.

''I just happen to come here and saw Than outside. He is scouting on you guys.'' she
said and pointed at the car but Than was now already at the entrace of the rastaurang.

Sira look at him and look back to Ning who was now looking at her as he know that wasn't just coincidence that Than happen to be here too. His man have phoned him and informed him about Than being at Sira's house but he didn't care about it as he was too sure that Sira won't risk Artit's
life.

''Look like I'm taking on you wrong!'' he said madly and looked around hopelessly, he saw Than heading to their table
and he look  down at the papers that was on the table but Sira was quicker. Before Ning could take on the
papers, Sira already picked them up. ''You are risking your son's life,Sira!''

''You just want this,aren't you?'' she rised the papers.''Give Artit back to me and I'll hand this to you.''

Now Than is standing at Artit's side, Lada look at them confused cus she didn't know that Ning have kidnap Artit.

''What's going on?'' she ask Chat but Chat was now focusing on Artit's safety. He look at Artit who was looking at him and he saw that his son was
fearing. He want this to end, he want to embrace his son and tell him how worried he was.

Ning was unsure if he should left go of Artit cus if Sira could betray him one time she
could do that second time too.

''Don't play stupid Sira. If you lie to me again, I'll blew your son's head.'' he looked at his gunman and he slightly lifted up his jacket to let them see
the gun that he carried with him. Lada backed a little bit and drag with Chat too but he pulled his hand back letting her know that he
isn't going anywhere.

''If you want to be here, then it's up to you..I'm leaving.'' she said and left, Than shaked his head and wondered if it's
what she say she love Chat.

''I'm not, uncle Ning. I just want my son back, that's all.'' Sira said and look at hers son and then at Than for letting him know that he could do as he
have planned.

''Let him go!'' ordered Ning the gunman to let Artit go. Than looked at a table away from theirs and the two man that was sitting there nods slightly at him. Ning saw that too and as Sira was looking at her son that is passing Than, took Ning the papers from hers hand and shouted ''Shot!'' Sira was shocked as she saw the gunman point the gun at Artit.

''Duck!'' the two man that heading to their table shouted and there was messed with people and then.

Pang! One shot been heard with a few shots after . Pang! Pang! Pang!

Chat was holding Sira in his arm, he could feel that she was shaking and then she suddenly pushed him and looked around to see Artit. She saw the
gunman laying on the floor as the blood was streaming from his forehead and then Ning who was breathing very hard as he been shot in
the breast. He was holding the papers, then she heard a heavy breath and his hand drop on the floor.

''Mommy!'' Sira turned teary and saw Artit laying on the floor but infront him was Than. He turned to smile at her and then droped on the floor.

''Are you ok? Did you hurt somewhere?'' she ask and was also searching for bruises but
there was none.

''No mommy, he  helped me.'' said Artit and point at Than.

''Than!'' Sira screamed when she saw the blood that are streaming from his stomach.'' You got shot!..Somebody pls call ambulance!'' she hold
Than in hers arm and let him lay his head on hers thigh. Chat looked that pic with hurting eyes and saw Artit look at him. He smiled at
him and get a smile from Artit back.

Hospital – ER

It already passed 2 hours but none has come out from the room. Riya was sitting beside
Sira as she was suporting her. Sira turn to look at Riya and then at Sam who was standing beside Riya.

''You guys should go home.'' she said even though that was should be told to her, Chat
and Artit that has been in the event and needed to rest.

''Don't you think you are the one who should go home now and rest?'' Sam asked back and
get a smile from Sira.

''I want to make sure that Than will be safe.'' she said as it's. Chat was secretly looking at her as he was sitting in the other chair that is beside
her with Artit in his lap. He wondered if Sira would be worried if it was him who are laying in that room with doctors try to save his
life. ''Look at Riya, she could barely open hers eyes.''

Sam look at his wife and that was true, Riya who was suporting Sira was now leaning hers head against the wall and hers eyes were half open. When she saw that Sira was looking at her, she lifted hers head and heard Sam ask her.

''Are you sleepy?'' She nods cus she don't want to lie and she was sure that they all saw
her sleeping.

''Sorry na, Sira. I don't know why but I just want to sleep.'' she said cus she feel that she should be supporting Sira now when she need it.

''It's ok, I understand that you want to sleep.'' Sira said cus the clock was soon pointing in 12 at midnight. Riya wasn't sure either why she
want to sleep that much these past days, it's like she could sleep all day long without any problem and sometime Nanny Wai have to come
up and wake her up.''Take her home to sleep, P'Sam.''

''Don't worry krab, Khun Sam. I'll drive her home when we know Than's condition.'' Chat offered to drive Sira home as he saw Sam don't want to leave. Sam nods, at least Chat could help Sira if something is wrong. ''Here.'' he give Artit who was sleeping to Sam.

''I'm leaving na, Sira.'' Riya said and then she look at Chat ''Good night, Chat.''

''Good night!'' Sira look at Chat but didn't saw any jealousy in his eyes that Riya is now heading home with hers brother. If it's like before, Chat
would have drag Riya back and don't let her go with Sam. Chat turn to look at her and meet with hers eyes, he smiled at her and come to sit
beside her on the same chair.''Don't worry, Than will be fine.''

Sira can't believe that Chat chaged this much, he wasn't like before and now he was speaking to her, giving her support and nothing is like him that she
know about. Or he have really changed..Maybe he love her as he said. No, it couldn't be! Chat won't change and he never loved her or will
love her. He just want Artit! Sira was fighting againt herself.

Chat was sitting in the silence cus now Sira was sleeping as she resting hers head on his shoulder. Chat stroked hers hair and kissed it, he never
thought he would love Sira this much and it was a big misstake that he let her divorse with him. That time he didn't know that the woman
he wanted the most was already by his side, he was too blind to see it as he only saw the love that he give to Riya. That was his fault
and he can't blame it on her or anyone but hiself.

A nurse come out from the room and he wake up Sira cus after the nurse come also a doctor. Sira wake up and rub hers eyes to let go of the sleepiness.

''How is Than doing ka, Khun Mor?'' she asked as the doctor approached them.

''We manage to save his life, there is nothing to be worry krab.'' the doc said and that made Sira happy that Than is safe. ''But we could let you guys visit him now cus he is sleeping cause of the medicine. Pls come back tomorrow na krab.''

''Ka, thanks you very much ka, Mor.'' Sira thanked the doc, she just wanted to know if
Than was safe now that he is she can go come and take a rest.

''It's our duty krab.'' the doctor said smiling.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Cheeraka for always trying to update your story whenever you have time. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to read your story. I'm glad you still keeping up with this story and not leave unfinished like me with all of my stories. lol 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Hospital – Room 101

The Wongwais family was there in the room, thanking the patient that taking it with a
smile.

''Enough already, or else the patient will have to stay here because of us.'' Sira said
when she saw that Than was surrounded by hers family and he seem to tired as he was injured.

''It's ok!'' Than said. ''I'm happy that you guys come visit me.''

''Of course we are.'' said Sam ''You helped our nephew. This is nothing comepare to
what you did for Artit.''

''I'm happy to help.'' he said and grabeb Sira's hand. She didn't pull it back but smiled at him,
Than do as he has promised her. He has been a good friend of her ever since they come back from
Bangseng Resort as she wanted him to be.

Chat walked into the room, just in time to see Than grab Sira's hand and she didn't
pull it back. He hestitate to go but as he was going to turn back, Artit spotted him and he have to faked a
smile and turn back when Artit called him.

''Dad!'' Artit run to Chat and huged him, Sam turn to look at Sira and wondered what make Sira tell Artit that Chat
was his father. He was happy that finally his nephew have a father like others childrens. Chat carried
his son and headed to Than and he saw Than let go of Sira's hand.

''Thank you for saving Sun's life.'' he said and again Than accepted it with a smile.

''Thank you for last night.'' Sam said to Chat for driving Sira home.

''Never mind.'' It really is nothing, if Sira is willing to let him look her the whole
life he is ready.

''Sira, Could you go send me to my car?'' Sam asked and Sira look at him confusing so
he just pulled her with him as Riya fallowed them.

''I'm leaving na ka. Get well soon!'' she said and run to Sam and Sira. Chat look at
them and then he look at his son who is wrapping his arm around his father's neck.

Outside

''P'Sam, could you pls let go of my hand.'' Sira ask cus if he didn't let go, she will
sure fall as he was draging her with him.''I can walk.''

''Yes, could you let her go. Your sister is falling soon!'' Riya adds and that make
Sam to let go of Sira's hand.

''Thank you na, sister in lawn!'' Sira said and Riya smiled at her. Sam look at the
two lady that he loved and breathed out heavily. ''Could you tell me why you draged me out with you?''

''When did you tell Sun that Chat was his father?'' Sira look at them confused as she
didn't tell Artit yet.

''I haven't tell him ka, P'Sam. Who tell you that I have tell Sun.'' both Sam and Riya looked at her confused.
Did they heard it wrong, didn't Artit call Chat his father in the room that they have left.

''Aww, I heard Sun call Chat dad.'' Riya said and Sam nodded also.

''Oh, about that.'' Sira said ''It's just because Chat permit Sun to call him dad na. He
didn't know yet that Chat was his real father.'' Sira explain the couple. Sam was a little bit dissapointed
but he don't want to force Sira to do something she doesn't want. He just hope that Sira will
reliase soon that Artit also need a father. ''Don't tell me you draged me out here to ask about it.''

''I just wanted to know.'' Sam said and Sira shake hers head.

''You could just wait and ask me at home.'' she said.'' Do you want to know anything else?''

''No. Are you going along with me and my wife to company?'' he ask but Sira shake hers
head. The company was still theirs as Ning die in the event last night. Ning's wife come and apologize for what Ning has done, Sam and
Sira forgive him and give concern to the family. ''Then I'm leaving!''

Room 101

Sira headed to Than's room. Than was sleeping, Sira looked around to see Chat and
Artit but they wasn't there. She was just to go to the door when Than called her.

''Sira!...'' Sira go back to him and Than tell him where the two that she was looking
for ''Artit was hungry so Chat took him to eat something at the lobby.'' Sira nods and sit down on the chair beside his bed.

''Do you want to drink?'' she asked and have to smile at Than answer.

''Waiting for someone to ask.'' he said and laughed along her.

Lobby

Chat handed Artit sandwich and milk, he took coffe for hiself and sit down at vacant
table. Artit bite his sandwich and looked at him.

''Aren't you hungry?'' he ask.

''No, it's ok with this coffe.'' he answered and smiled when Artit nods and continue to
eat his sandwich. ''I'm sorry that you have to go thrugh thing like last night.'' Artit look up at him and smiled as he didn't know what
Chat said but he just heard Chat say something.

''Why aren't you and mom living in the same house?'' he ask which make Chat sureprised
by his quesstion. He didn't know what Artit mean as he didn't know that Ning has tell Artit about him being Artit's father. He rised his
eyesbrown to let Artit know that he didn't understand. ''The man that kidnap me said that you are my father.''

''What?!...Did he?'' he asked excited.

''He said whoever come with mommy is my father.'' Artit said in detail ''He said if she
doesn't took with my father I'll be in danger.'' Chat was speeceless, he don't know what to say or how to explain.

''Did your mother know about it?'' he asked and Artit shake his head.

''I wanted to ask you first..'' he said teary ''Are you my real father?'' Chat stand up
from his seat, his heart was beating in different tone and he get to Artit and embrace him.

''Yes, I am. I'm your father, Sun.'' he said and Artit huged him back.

''Dad! You are my real dad!...Mom!'' Chat release Artit as he heard him call mom. He
turned and saw Sira standing behind him. He stand up and about to explain but Sira leave 5 fingers mark on his cheek, without he get to
react Sira pulled Artit to her and go from the lobby to her car. When he was in sense again they were gone, he ran out but didn't see
a sight of them.

Wongwai's house

Artit who have to be at home about 3 days now after that he has been at the event with
Ning and Sira took holiday for him from school was bored and laying on the sofa. Nanny Wai come in with milk for him and
asked him to sit.

''Are you still mad at your mom?'' she asked cus Artit has been angry at Sira for don't let him meet his father. He even didn't talk with her and go sleep
with Sam and Riya which having trouble cus Artit couldn't sleep if he don't get to hear tale.

''Kab, Mommy don't let me meet my daddy.'' he said and took the milk drink that Nanny
Wai bring for him. ''Thanks kab.''

''You are little now, you don't understand why your mother is like that, Sun.'' Nanny
Wai said, stroked his head. ''Don't make your mommy sad na kab, Sun.''

''Did daddy something bad to mommy?'' he asked but get no answer from nanny Wai,
even though he don't get the answer he dicide to talk with his mother cus he don't want to make her sad. Even though he didn't talk with
Sira, Sira always tried to talk with him but if he really didn't say anything she would stop and headed to the company.

''Your mother love you na kab.''

The Wongwai Circle Company

Sira steped out from hers car after that she send Yot at the airport she headed to
the company. Yot was heading to England to hers boyfriend and she hope she will soon hear some
good news from the couple. She passed the counter and heard someone call her.

''Yes?'' she turn and saw the employee that sitting at the counter waving at her.

''There is someone waiting to see you.'' Sira wondered who it was and why the person
didn't go to hers office instead of waiting here at the lobby. ''He is waiting there at the corner.'' the employee pointed at the corner
that the person will be waiting at.

''Thanks!'' Sira headed to the corner that the employee pointed to her.

''Khun Chat!'' she called when she saw Chat sitting where the employee pointed at. She
was about to go back when Chat grabed hers hand.

''I just want to make a deal with you.'' he said, Sira look at him and saw something
she never thought she would see in those eyes that hurted her before. He was begging her, yes he is.
She sit down the opposite seat from him.

''Let hear!'' she said determinded, nowhere to let him see what she is feeling now.

''I know that I have promised you to not involve with Artit anymore...'' he said,
barely looking at her and feel that it might be like what he is feeling now when Sira didn't look at him
before. ''But could you let me meet with Artit once again before I leave you guys alone?''

Sira didn't know what she was feeling, what do Chat mean, what is Chat thinking to do
or if she could trust him.

''Leave us alone?'' she asked, wanting to know what was the mening.

''Yes, if you let me meet my son one more time. I won't be come to interferes with you
anymore.'' he hold hers hand '' Pls, just one more time.''

''I'm so sorry, Khun Chat..''Sira said, pulled hers hand back ''..But I don't think
you should meet with Sun anymore. I'm so sorry that I couldn't fulfill yours wish.'' she left him after those sentence ended without
looking back.

Sira's office

''P'Sam!'' Sira call out as she entered the room and Sam was waiting for her. She
wiped the tears and faked a smile.''What are you doing in my office?''

''Waiting you.'' he said ''Or now I can't come to my sister's office anymore?'' he pout
at her.

''Don't act like a baby when you are not.'' she said laughed a little ''You see, I'm not Riya.''

''Hay, don't grown up before me!'' he said smiling ''I just wanted to talk you about Sun.'' Sira rised hers hand as she know what it's about.

''Sleepless?'' she ask ''I'm going to talk with him when I go back today. He will come
back to my room, trust me.''

''Thank you ka, Nong Love!'' Sam pinched hers cheek.

''Eh, I'm not a baby na P'Sam.'' Sam shrug his shoulder and left the room but to stop at the door to said.

''You are still a baby for me, Sira.''

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for all the comments and happy that you guys are still reading this fic.

@ Dancy. I have to finish it dancy, all else it will bug me all the time that I leave it unfinished. :) 
How are you doing anyway?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Cheeraka hehe I know what you mean. All of my story been bugging me too. I think I have way to many unfinished stories that keep on bugging me. I really want to finish all of them but I keep having witting block in the middle. I all ready have the end down but I can't get past the middle in all of my stories. You know I pictures all of my stories how its going to turn out to be like but I can never put it in writing. That my problem. I have everything in my head but just can't put it down on paper.

I'm doing good. Nothing much is happened to me. My summer been busy I don't even have time to be on line any more. This summer went by so fast. How about you? Did you have a good summer?  

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
@Dancy. I understand you cus I also had so much in my mind but I can't seen to put it into words. I have to learn more english.

My summer has been a busy too. Not much have I rest and now the school is killing me. But have to fight anyway, right? Susu for all the people who are having a hard time.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Here is chap 41, sorry to let you guys wait. I was about to finish it but I have so many things to do. I hope I can finish it this year. :teary:

2 moths passed

Than come and visit Artit now and then, when he come he would like to bring with him toys that Artit love and
Artit would be waiting for him every saturday. He would like to come and talk with Sira about Chat cus he want to see both Sira and Artit
happy. Nanny Wai is now good to him as she saw how Than is toward Sira and Artit, the important thing is that Than is by Sira's side
as a good friend instead of asking her to be together again which Nanny Wai think was good cus she only want Sira to marry with Artit's
father.

Lada has now become over Chat cus Chat already show her that he isn't interest her as partner anymore and
she feel that she is tired to alway run after him. She hasn't meet Chat at all this past moths and wondered where in the world he is
hiding. She has now new crush and luck was on her side when she get to know that he is singel, rich, owner of the famous hotel and also
have interest in her. She now live her life as she want, he give her everything she want and she in return make a good housewife for him.

Yot was happy to go live in England with her boyfriend, she is willing to live with him there and he
asked her to take hers mother with her too so they could live there in England. She was really happy that she found the man she looking
for and is doing so many things for her just because he want to make her happy.

Riya wanted to know why she was so sleepy, Sam forced her to the doctor and they get good news. Doctor
informed them that Riya was being so because of the child that is in hers belly. Sam was too happy that he kissed the doctor's cheek and
jumped so many time that Riya have to stop him. The doctor informed them that Riya is two moths pragnet. He wondered how is it possible
and Riya tell him that she didn't protect her when they were at Pukett. She was also happy that she could make him happy cus he alway
ask her to have their own child when he saw Artit. As a nanny to be again, Nanny Wai was also glad that she is going to rise Sam's child
and Sira and Artit was really excited to know if it's a girl or a boy but Artit want a sister.

Artit talked with Sira again after that Nanny Wai said him to not make Sira sad. That day Sira was about to
tell him that she was sorry that she didn't tell him about Chat being his father but Artit was the one who come to apoloqize her for being
rude and not listen to her. He don't know why Sira didn't tell him about Artit and didn't ask cus Sira said him that she will tell him
when he should know about it. Sira tell him that she needed time to think about what she should do but she promise him that one day when
she could forget about the past she will bring Chat to him.

Sira get to know from hers son that Chat wasn't the one who tell him that Chat was his father but Ning.
Sira thanked her son for telling her and feel bad about she slapped Chat and didn't give the chance for him to tell her what is what. She
waited for him to come to the company to meet with her again but after that day that he asked her to meet again with Artit and she
didn't agree, she hasn't see him again at all. She wondered where he is but never get the answer.

Wongwai's house – Sira's room

Sira picked up the Clearblue (Pragnancy test), she breathed in and then out, hers hand was shaking and she
hope that she don't need to go through what she has been before. She looked at the Clearblue and she feel hers tear slide down hers cheek.
The world fall down on hers head, that is how she feel it now and she droped to the floor and sit there which seem like half a hours. She
gathered hers almost nothing strengh and stand up. She know that she needed to go out of this and the one will is that she have to meet
hers son who could make her forget everything. She stuffed the Clearblue in hers purse not wanting somebody to know about it and
left the room.

At the staircase

As Sira was going to go down to see hers son, she saw Riya and Sam at staircase so she stopped to see
them argueming.

Riya stopped to see Sam with those angry eyes that she put on when she doesn't get as she want. Sam
smiled at her knowing she was angry that he keep fallowing her every steps she take but he can't help cus he is worried she might fall and
hurt their baby in hers belly.

''Sam, Could you stop fallowing me? You make me think that I can't do anything.'' Riya said and breathed out
loud, wanting him to know that she really mean what she said.

''But I worry about you...and our child.'' he said, feel a little bit sad that she want him to stay
away. ''Pls, just let me send you to the livingroom.'' he beg her.

''No ka!'' Riya said decited.'' If you won't let me go by myself and keep fallow me, I'll...i'll not talk
with you!'' she said, putting deadly spel on him and it seem like it works.

''Ok..ok! I lose. Happy?'' he said, bringing his hand up as the victory is hers. ''But just let me fallow
with you to the livingroom.'' he tried but when he saw hers pouting face, he make a sad face and said ''Ok, I will be standing here till
you reached to the livingroom.''

''Thank you ka, Sam.'' said Riya smiling cus she get what she want, she pinched his cheek and go down
the stair as Sam watched behind her. When Riya was at the last staircase he breathed out as she didn't fall and his baby is safe.

''You need to be careful!'' Sira said jokely to hers brother as she come to him, he turn to look at her and
smiled.

''Eh, I don't understand girls.'' he said ''I was just worry she might fall but she doesn't permit it.''

''Bro, I think she already know you are worried about her and your child.'' Sira said to Sam ''But she also
want you to know that she can look after herself and she won't let something happen to your and hers baby. She want you to have trust in
her.''

''Well, I think I understand now.'' Sam said ''Thank you!'' Sira smiled and excused herself to go see Artit.

Livingroom

Sam go into the room and saw Riya pick up a newspapper to read. He smiled to hiself and go sit down beside
her, wrapped his hands around her she turn to look at him and get a kiss on her cheek.

''What wrong?'' she ask, a little bit sureprise by his acting but not forget to give him a smile.

''…...'' his silent make her even more wierd. Sam hold hers hand in his and said ''I'm so sorry na krab
if I make you think that you can't take care of yourself.''

''No, it's ok. I know that you are just worried about us.'' she said, rubbing hers belly making Sam to smile
wider as she understand him.''But I would be more appreciated if you let me do things by myself. That way I can take care of myself when
you are not home naka, Sam.''

''Krab, thank you for understand me naka.'' Riya wanted to laugh as she heard him say naka instead of na
krab. He even make those puppy-eyes that she have to hit him teasingly.

''Don't be chessy here.''

''Ahum'' both Sam and Riya turn to look and saw nanny Wai come in with hers grandchild bringing milk for
Riya.

Outside

Sira who was looking after Artit saw Artit sitting in the garden where they have planted flowers.

''Sun kab, why are you sitting here alone?'' Sira ask and sit beside him.

''Mommy..'' he turn to look at her and huged her ''I miss daddy kab.'' This was the first time that Artit
bring up about Chat in the whole 2 moths. Sira look at hers son and stroked his hair slightly, she know that he really miss Chat cus he
won't bring up the subject if he didn't knowing that it will hurt her.

''I know.'' she said and embrace him. Sira sometime thought that it was hers fault that Artit doesn't get
to live with his father but thinking about what Chat has done to her make her deny all those feelings that she have toward him. Because
she hasn't meet him or know where he is, she couldn't bring Artit to meet him. She changed the subject to make Artit happy ''You know
what, Sun. We are going to England.'' she said trying to act excited to make Artit excited and it works. Artit's face lighten up and he
turn to her asking her with excitement.

''Is that true...are you really taking me to England?''

''Yapp. Do you remenber your aunt Yot? Artit nods ''She is getting marry and she want us to attend.''

''Aunty Yot is so sweet!'' Artit said and Sira luaghed at his comment about hers friend.

''And I?'' Sira make a joke on him, Artit come sat on hers lap.

''Mommy is sweeter than everythings in this world.'' he prize her.

''Nah, you are sweeter than me.'' she said and pinched his chin in adore.

''Oh, will aunt Riya and uncle Sam fallow with us?''

''No kab, your aunty don't want to travel kab.'' Sira has asked them after the call from Yot but Riya
don't want to travel when she is pragnet and asked her to tell Yot that they congrats her and sorry that they couldn't attend hers
wedding.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

London – hotelroom

Sira kissed hers sleeping son and go near the window to see the night all lights. It's like the first time
he come but one thing has changed. This time she has Artit by hers side and she didn't come here to give birth like before
but she come here to attend hers friends wedding.

Yot has asked Sira to stay with her but Sira teased her by saying she don't want to be a bother between the
couple which make Yot to hit her shyly. In fact she has something to do for Artit as she couldn't bear to see his sadness missing after
his father. It's not just that, she also miss him and don't want to do the same misstake twince. She don't want to make the child that
will born has the same path like Artit has and she don't want to make it unknow from it's father.

Wedding day

Room 111

Yot was dressing and prapared to see the groom as they heard a knock on the door. Sira look at Yot who was
going to open the door but was stopped by her in time.

''Yot, wait. I'll open it for you.'' Sira smiled at Yot as Yot looked confused at her before hit on Sira's
shoulder when she said ''Someone is already missing after you.''

''Hieww!'' scream the other girls as Yot shyly smiled.

''Hi, Khun Win.'' Sira greet the groom as only hers face seen as the door was opened just a little bit. He
smiled at her and was about to excuse hiself in when Sira stopped him. ''Ah ah, you can't see the bride now ka.'' Aswin look at her and
smiled shyly.

''Just a little peep.'' He beg but Sira shake hers head.

''Sorry ka, I can't let you see her now.'' Sira turn to see Yot and can't help but to smile when she saw
that Yot also want to see Aswin. ''Don't worry naka. It'll worth the wait ka.''

''Ok krab. Then I will excuse myself krab.'' Aswin said, a little bit dissapointed that he could meet Yot
as he wish and left.

''Sira!'' Yot call out when Sira close the door.

''What? I'm just making you guy to be excited when you guys meet each other.'' She explained.

''Oh Thank you na, Sira.'' You said and come to hug her as she was happy that Sira was with her.

''My pleasure ya.'' The other girls where looking at the two friends and envy theirs friendhip.

Aswin was waiting for his bride as the wedding melody began to play, he turn to see at the entrace and saw
Yot coming with hers white dress which suit her. She was so pretty in his eyes and a smile formed on his lips when Yot approached him. Yot
looked down slightly when she was infront him as she was so shy and happy as the same time that she has meet hers dream guy. The pastor
hold speech and the party began. They say theirs ''I do'' and people began to claps, both of the couple hold on a smile in theirs face and
thanked the guests for coming and wishing the best for them.

Night party

The night party was hold with just close friends and family.

''P'Sam and Riya congrats you two and apoloqize for can't attend your wedding na.'' said Sira to the
new-wedded couple.

''It's ok.'' said Aswin.

''I'm happy that you could come, friend.'' said Yot. ''And of course you too, handome.'' she look at
Artit and pinched his cheek as he smiled at her.

''Noo Sira!'' Sira turn to look at the person who she was waiting.

''Aunt Supaa!'' Artit call out and run to hug her. Sira look at the two that are huging and smiled to
herself. She has called Supaa to ak her about Chat, she wanted to know if Chat has contacted Supaa this past months or if Supaa know
where he is.

''My little knight. I see that you have growed so well.'' Supaa said to Artit, hers eyes was teary with
happines that she saw hers nephew. Chat has already tell her about his relation with Sira. ''How are you doing?'' She ask Sira who come
to them.

''I'm fine ka, aunt Supaa.'' Sira said and was sureprised when Supaa huged her without any sign. ''Ah, how
are you doing yourself ka?''

''Oh, I'm fine.'' anwer Supaa smiling even though hers eyes were teary.''I'm so happy that you guys come
here!'' Sira smile as her ''You guys are going to sleep at my house, right?'' Sira was about to deny but Artit said in between.

''Na kab, mommy.'' He was beging her and held hers hand close to his cheek. ''I miss aunt Supaa so much
kab!'' he was making Sira uneasy, Sira look at Supaa and miled a little and look at hers son again and saw his puppy eyes at her. ''Ok
kab, I have something to ask aunt Supaa as well.'' Supaa smiled as Sira agree to go sleep at hers house.

People were saying bye to each other as it's about to go home for them to leave the wedded couple alone.

''See you na, Yot. Bye ka, Khun Aswin.'' Sira said to the couple. ''Pls, look after my friend for me.''

''Of course I will. Don't forget that she is my wife now.'' Aswin said and looked at Yot smiling as she got
shy. Sira and Supaa laughed a little.

''Ka, I'm going na.'' she said to Yot and was happy that she has meet the right one.

''Good night ja.'' she said and huged her. '' Thank you for coming naka, Aunt Supaa.'' Supaa nods and held
Artit's hand to go.

Supaa's house

The time they get to Supaa's house, Artit was already sleeping. Sira carried him in hers arm as Supaa
helped her with hers purse and opned the door for her.

''He must be tired.'' said Supaa as they headed to the house and Supaa lead them to theirs room where
they will be staying at. Supaa helped her with Artit and then they both come out from the room as they don't want to wake up Artit when
they talk. ''Is the room ok for your guys?''

''Ka, Thank you naka.'' Sira said, feel uneasy that they might trouble Supaa. ''I hope we are not troubling
you naka.''

''Oh no. I'm happy that you guys are here.'' she said excited and that make Sira confused to why she was
so happy to see them. ''You know, I was so happy when you contacted me.''

''Why?'' Sira was so anxious to know. Supaa look at her and held hers hands in hers and confess.

''Chat has tell me everything about you and him.'' Sira was sureprised. ''Forgive him naka, Noo Sira.''

''…....'' Still nothing from Sira, inside her was so much mixed feeling but she know the answer long
ago. ''I has forgive him long time ago ka, aunt Supaa.''

''I'm so happy that you forgive him. Thank you na, Noo Sira. Chat would be so happy when he get to know
this.'' Supaa spit out Chat's name by excitment.

''Khun Chat? You know where he is?''

''…...'' Supaa don't know what to answer, even though Sira was here to ask her about Chat she was
afraid that if Sira know the trusth where Chat is she might leave hers house. So she needed to think of something to change the
subject. ''Ye, I know where he is..but you shoul go to sleep now naka. We will be talking tomorrow.'' Sira was a little bit
dissapointed but if Supaa want to tell tomorrow she has to respect it. Sira smiled kindly at Supaa and excused herself to her room.

''Then I guess I'm going to sleep now.'' Supaa nods. ''Good night ka.''

''Good night ja.'' Supaa said and left to hers room.

It was almost 12 o'clock at night whem Sira steped out from the bed, she couldn't sleep as she was thinking
where Chat could be. She wanted to know if Chat was here in England and that's why she could find him. She leave the room and
headed to the kitchen to drink water before she come to sleep again.

Kitchen

Sira opned the fridge and took out the cold water and pour into the glas. She drank the water and almost
forget to breath when she heard the voice that asking.

''Aren't you sleeping yet, aunt Supaa.'' She know that voice. Yes, she know it really well and who it
belong to. She looked at herself and wondered why he call her aunt Supaa then she remembered. He can't see hers face as it was covered
by the fridge door that is still wide open and she was wearing Supaa's cloth as she haven't got anything with her beside the dress
that she was wearing on Yot's wedding and they come direct from there. She stood there like a statue and could manage to say
something. She was thinking a way to make herself as Supaa but she know she could ruin it and Chat wouldn't go for it.

''Oh, What should I do now? Why can't he just go to his room?'' Thought Sira.

''Aunt krab!'' That was the last time he call her and then she heard his steps closer and closer. And
suddenly she know that she can't escape anymore. There were just a way and that is to face him, she close the fridge door and turn to
look as she feel his breaths near her. He looked sureprisly at her and she saw him closed his eyes but to open it again as he think it
might be just a dream. She know that she needed to comfirm him that this wasn't a dream but having him infront make her lost the words to
tell him. Hers heart was beating so hard that she afraid that he will hear its sound.

''Hi!'' She said akwarkly, Chat was still in the same sureprised pose of him so she smiled at him. ''And good night!''

''Wait!'' Chat call out as Sira go pass him, she stopped and look back at him.''Are you really here?'' he
asked, she wanted to laugh seeing that sreprised face of him but didn't. She noded at his quesstion and left as he looked
where she go.

Dinningroom

''Thank you kab, aunty.'' Thanked Artit when Supaa give her breakfast.

''Help yourself na kab.'' She said to Artit who began to eat.''Here, Noo Sira. I have some photos of Chat
when he was young and his growing years.'' Supaa handed Sira the photo album. ''I wanted you to see why I thought Sun looked like Chat
when we meet at the airport.''

''Thank you ka, Aunt Supaa.'' Sira took the album and began to see the pics. She saw many pic of Chat where
a woman carried him in hers arm, she guessed that it might be his mother. She chuckled as she saw those pictures of her and wasn't
sureprised that Supaa thought Sun looked like Chat from the first time. Then she passed a group pic of him and have to go back to see
again. She then remembered where the picture wa taken. Yes, the picture was taken on that closing party of theirs last years at
school and she saw hers first crush on the pic. She wanted to know if Supaa know who he is but couldn't ask straight away or point out the
person in the pic cus it might Supaa to suspect as to why she want to know. ''Which one is Khun Chat here ka, aunt Supaa?'' she asked and
handed the album to Supaa.

''Let me see. Oh, this one is Chat.'' Supaa pointed at the boy with the mask that Sira has an eyes on. She
feel that hers heart began to beat faster and a smile formed on hers lips. ''Can't believe that it's you, Chat!'' she thought. ''No wonder
I thought you looked like him.'' she said to herself.