FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
ugh who cares both of u guys r good i loved it so much way better then i would sketched it myself. Thank you so much BIELUVR and AIKO for taking your time making my poster, I love them very much, even if its plain or not it was beautiful and great man.

purpleice

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Oh I love the poster who's the writer I can't wait to read

Thanks girl! I'm the writer. Not a good one but I try to do my best and I love what I do so I do what I love.
I was originally suayrerdcherdsode but had trouble logging in to my old account so I made this new one. Long story cut short, my FF files, along with everything else, are gone due to a mistake to letting a toddler play with my laptop. I had to restore everything to factory settings. Now, I'm starting fresh and new. ;)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, BearYa, I posted on your ff thread that i'll make you a poster. Sorry for the long wait cause i totally fogot about it, but finally got to it, so hope you like it na. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, I wans't sure if this Guy was the Guy you wanted so if it's not you can just tell me na. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

I HOPE U LIKE IT BIELUVR. I KNOW ITS NOT GOOD BUT I HOPE U LIKE IT. HAHAHA IT TOOK ME TILL 8-12AM. I couldn't fit all the characters in but i will make a second poster cause that was plan when i couldn't fit the other couples. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, this is for Hanbok's ff Stubbornness Love, Hope you like it. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure if it fits the genre but I tried. :)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
And dang that was fast. I expected it to be like 3-4 days till it's done because you two lift be busy. But thank you again. You're all so kind people.