Flirting 101

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
*UPDATE*

I'm so sad....right now! need to blurt it out!!!:(

I was so mean to him... >> guess playing hard to get didn't work? It was pre this question FLIRTING 101.....He had no idea that I liked him. Before he left he asked me why I "hated" him....I didn't know what to say...declare my " feeling" and look like a total fool in front of his friends? NO....now it's too late....*WAHH* .....sorry guys but I've been talking about this to all my friends and they told me I was so "mean" and that I should just call but the thing is I don't have his #...

I was finally going to flirt back but never had the chance too...he left the company where I see him.

It's been weeks and I still feel sad...OMG it's so sad that I've been going out around BOSTON, MA trying to find him @ a bar or restaurant just to see if I can find him there...or just to detoxify my sadness....sad huh? :huh:

I have his former work email but he left for another location...same company though. So I tried emailing the dude and apologizing for being "Mean". He didn't reply...not sure if he started there already or if he has a new email inbox....seriously I'm not stalking :ph34r: ...I straight out apologized via email...not very mature but dude what was I to do ask for his #....? I just wanted to apology first and if he reply I would ask for his # to apologize via phone...I'm so sad.......

I just want to hit myself for being so mean to the dude....he was so nice to me...*wahhh**** okay nite nite...

All of you can Yell @ Me but take it easy
:)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I believe that men and women both have equal say on the fate of the relationship.

However, initiation of the relationship usually depends on the male. Why? Men are more superficial than women. There are exceptions to the rule, but if you did a survey you'll notice that women are not fond of reading playgirl magazines to look at male schlongs, while men love viewing at cleavage in playboy magazines. However, I would say I read it purely for the articles. buwwahahahaa!!

Back to the topic. Marduk put it best. If the man isn't interested, it is very difficult to win his heart.

However, if you want to make the relationship work, don't be easy. As a man, we don't always know what we want, so if we actually have to think and work for it, we might be able to truly assess how much we really want the relationship. And as a lady, you only get more gifts with the play hard to get. But clear signals are always better. Shy guys might need the agressive girl, while the man who knows what he wants prefers the subtle hints. But don't play games and send mixed signals. That's cruel and unusual punishment. If both sides know what they want, then let it flow. It's only when you don't know that the art of flirting is required to assess the situation while protecting the heart from getting hurt.

But hurting others by your flirting is a total no no and bad karma. :^P

However, I disagree with Marduk on making out sessions. If we make out with you, it means nothing. It's testosterone baby. Lust is a great thing when utilized in proportions. buahahahaa Yes, men are pigs. Those who aren't... well, again exceptions to the rule.

And a note from someone older... you shouldn't have a relationship until you are in college. :^P

dynOmite

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I believe that men and women both have equal say on the fate of the relationship.

However, initiation of the relationship usually depends on the male. Why? Men are more superficial than women. There are exceptions to the rule, but if you did a survey you'll notice that women are not fond of reading playgirl magazines to look at male schlongs, while men love viewing at cleavage in playboy magazines. However, I would say I read it purely for the articles. buwwahahahaa!!

Back to the topic. Marduk put it best. If the man isn't interested, it is very difficult to win his heart.

However, if you want to make the relationship work, don't be easy. As a man, we don't always know what we want, so if we actually have to think and work for it, we might be able to truly assess how much we really want the relationship. And as a lady, you only get more gifts with the play hard to get. But clear signals are always better. Shy guys might need the agressive girl, while the man who knows what he wants prefers the subtle hints. But don't play games and send mixed signals. That's cruel and unusual punishment. If both sides know what they want, then let it flow. It's only when you don't know that the art of flirting is required to assess the situation while protecting the heart from getting hurt.

However, I disagree with Marduk on making out sessions. If we make out with you, it means nothing. It's testosterone baby. Lust is a great thing when utilized in proportions. buahahahaa Yes, men are pigs. Those who aren't... well, again exceptions to the rule.

And a note from someone older... you shouldn't have a relationship until you are in college. :^P

dynOmite
Well said on the "making out" thing. Yeah, we'd probably make out with you. Doesn't mean we would want a relationship though.

(By you, I mean a hypothetical you and by "we," I mean guys in general. Just in case you didn't know so I wouldn't hurt your feelings...not that I care.)

buckyann

sarNie Egg
I hate guessing what girls are thinking. If a girl likes me I would like it if she comes up to me and tell me straight out. I'm clueless most of the time when it comes to girls. I just do not know what goes in their heads...

noungning

Heartless
i agree, well said dyno. lol just because of age, it doesn't make u an expert, but again well said lol... now if only you can live up to your own remarks lol

um, i agree men are horny bastards so if they make out with someone, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. they always look for action, right darvil, marduk, dynomite? lmao :lol:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i agree, well said dyno. lol just because of age, it doesn't make u an expert, but again well said lol... now if only you can live up to your own remarks lol

um, i agree men are horny bastards so if they make out with someone, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. they always look for action, right darvil, marduk, dynomite? lmao :lol:
see how she doesn't mention my name? Am I not in the club?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Ning... "what chu talking about willis?"
Who's a flirt? I know you aren't talking about me.
Friendly vs. Flirt should be clarified as that seems to be blurred.

And you can stick Kevin into the dog pound and replace me. I want to be the lone casonova. :^P

dfemc

sarNie Adult
People people people! Me and Darv are the only two guys who have responded so far and since your target is a guy, I think you should take us seriously.

So here's the lowdown.

If a guy likes you or doesn't like you, it's already been predetermined. The only think that still stands is whether or not he thinks you like him. So put it this way. If that guy doesn't like you, I don't think there's anything you can do to make him change his mind. So flirting doesn't matter. The TRUE purpose of flirting is to make a guy think you like him (whether or not you do). This is so you can 1) let him know you really like him and give him courage to ask you out or 2) toy with his emotions and get him to do stuff for you even though you don't really like him.

So basically if he likes you already (and there's a good chance if you're a girl who's even remotely attractive/funny/cool OR he's a scrub/not-attractive aka lower than you on the totem pole) then all he needs is some nudging. So like Darvy said, make it obvious. Go up to him. Compliment him on his looks. Smile at him often. Laugh at his jokes. If no response, he's probably just dense. If you're old enough, get drunk together and use that as an excuse to make out with him. If he follows through, he likes you.

Lesson of the day: Make it obvious and hit him hard over the head with your sexiness.

'Nuff said.
this is the first time u've said something agreeable. duk says it all, beleive it or not.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling

dynOmite
Oh my! That is the worst time to start a relationship. "Look at me, I'm flunking Biology because I don't have time to study. Plus, my mind is always thinking about him. I can't concentrate." *roll eyes*

In my opinion, being yourself is a good thing, but that's so BORING to get the person's attention. The way you act is just like anyone else around that person. My advice is when you're trying to flirt, flirt with words. ;) Be a smart aleck, but in a comedic way. A person with a sense of humor is a PLUS. Good luck.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
force him... jk lol and if the guy rambles on it depends on wat he is rambling on about if it seems like he doesn't know wat he saying or that he is nervous he probablay does like u

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
People people people! Me and Darv are the only two guys who have responded so far and since your target is a guy, I think you should take us seriously.

So here's the lowdown.

If a guy likes you or doesn't like you, it's already been predetermined. The only think that still stands is whether or not he thinks you like him. So put it this way. If that guy doesn't like you, I don't think there's anything you can do to make him change his mind. So flirting doesn't matter. The TRUE purpose of flirting is to make a guy think you like him (whether or not you do). This is so you can 1) let him know you really like him and give him courage to ask you out or 2) toy with his emotions and get him to do stuff for you even though you don't really like him.

So basically if he likes you already (and there's a good chance if you're a girl who's even remotely attractive/funny/cool OR he's a scrub/not-attractive aka lower than you on the totem pole) then all he needs is some nudging. So like Darvy said, make it obvious. Go up to him. Compliment him on his looks. Smile at him often. Laugh at his jokes. If no response, he's probably just dense. If you're old enough, get drunk together and use that as an excuse to make out with him. If he follows through, he likes you.

Lesson of the day: Make it obvious and hit him hard over the head with your sexiness.

'Nuff said.

MARDUK..gosh..i keep on just loving ur posts!!!!!!!!!! LOL..gosh..getting drunk and using it as an excuse to make out w/ him? LOL..umm..yeah..sounds like a LAKORN! LOL..gosh..soo freaken hilarious!

hmms.."make it obvious and ht him hard over the head w/ my sexiness" lOL..i'll try that..LOL..funny crap!

noungning

Heartless
OKAY seriously, forget what anyone says and pull him to u by the neck of his shirt and say kiss me!! kiss me NOW!!! lmao yeah it works!

elmo

sarNie Egg
^lol .....say this to him, "How about u and me go have some fun?" Guy gives bewildered look. "Don't act like an uneducated school boy... if God didn't want us to play games, why else would he give us the toys? lol