From the Heart :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
the next chp is my "first" time writing detail for a kissing scene . i never wrote one in my life 8 years ago. i remeber i was a bit neveous to post it because i wasn't a romantic writer but more of a comedy writer but i did it just cuz ppl was complaining i don't put enough sweet scene in the fiction .

sarN

sarNie Granny
He wrap his arm around her waist drawing her near . It seen like endless kiss . As his movement became ... gentle, brushing , sipping on her moist yet tremble lip. Harit can tell she hesitate yet just a sec ago she was kissing him . He continue his kisses as he tug and pull slowly at her bottom rim tracing the edge and curve of her seductive lip. He raise his hand touching both her cheek and push her slowly away breaking the kiss .
Still holding her cheek Harit gaze into her enchanted face .

Truth is , she have her eye close and still close but she felt the absent of his touch . Soraya open her eye only to see Harit watching her ...lifting his eyebrow in wonder -- o’ how she immediately turn red before his eye and he felt the burning of her cheek with his hand . Once again out of clumsiness she bit her bottom lip ..letting it slide through her teeth .Harit watch and was thinking to himself --- is this a cue for more ? He couldn’t help but bend his head to kiss her sweet lip once again. It was so sudden that she gasp in his kisses and nearly went weak in knee. My god ! He thinking she want more ? She felt so embarrasses and his kiss was going too passionate that she have to clench to his shoulder for support . Instantly Harit wrap his arm around her for a deeper thrush . O’ how her palm was sweating and moving herself in his embrace . She was trying to push him away because she couldn’t breath and their closeness was making her run out of air but he took that as a welcome line to hold her tighter ..

They was so lock in to their endless kiss that they weren’t a aware that Aunt Sally and Mary was in the living room with them . Both lady started to make a coughing sound and the first sound didn’t get the couple attention . Mary have to clear her throat loudly as possible as if she have a hair ball or something . The two sudden realize they are watch and quickly break apart . O’ how they stumble with excuse saying there was something in her eye or he want me to straighten his tie . The aunts only nodded their head as if they are believing the couple and then they ask if Harit heading to work now or later because they are leaving in the big car together .
Mary secretly whisper to Sally “ were they kissing ?”
Sally whisper back “ Harit never display that kind of affection to any girl before not even Lisa” they was confuse and begin to wonder what Harit real intension toward their enemy? Both lady left the room and headed toward the car .

Harit was looking around for his suit case . Soraya grab it from the sofa and hand it to him Harit took it and said “ …don’t slack off your duty !!” he turn to leave
Soraya was holding her breath as she watch him leave the room . She want to burst out ....that she pregnant , pregnant with their child! O’ how she want to share this good new with him but now maybe not the time . She must win his heart first . Yes, that what she going to do . Win his heart ! She smile to herself and move her hand to cradle her stomach

Moment later Harit walk back in the living room because he forgotten his folder . Soraya grab it from the table and hand it to him and said “ don’t forget to hurry home” she smile and she was hoping Harit will smile back .. for hope, perhaps ?
Harit walk away and she was disappointed “ Harit ! wait ” he stop his pace and turn around and ask “ what is it now ! i’m late ! damn you woman !”

She was hoping he see how much she change in his present . How she suddenly open to his touch and kisses . Can a man tell if a girl is interest in him ? She want to be more obvious but her modesty was in the way and the best she can do is kiss him and she already done that . Soraya look into his eye as he standing there waiting for her response . Yes, she already make up her mind from this day forward she promise to be a good wife to him and show him how much he mean to her . Funny how motherly hood suddenly make her so loving toward their father. She rush to him nearly jumping on him . She reach for a another quick kiss on his cheek “ Sorry na . I miss you already” she smile adorably .
She turn quickly away quite shyly heading to the kitchen not waiting to see Harit expression or comment or question or whatever it is he will do because she might explode in pure embarrassment because there flushes and blushes written all over her face . She smile away at the thought ..first step is to win his heart ..then tell him about our baby . Harit stood there lost and he smile …

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG! never imagined that Harit would show any kindness! and he even showed jealousy, not even letting Willy put the ointment on So! XD Plus i was so surprised that the family actually felt bad that Lisa hurt So! but that is a good thing! they SHOULD feel bad!
aw, SO is too nice. if only she told Harit the truth about her father then he might let her go but..she is just a good person! gosh, and HARIT! him showing such deep interest in what she had to say!

augh! and he kisssed her! *faint* he still deny he did it though... :p

but omg, i wonder why it takes him so long to take her back! probably since he doesn't want her to leave! But that is so sweet of SO! she's such a great person and cares so much for her child (OMG SHE"S PREGNANT!) that she is willing to face the SCARY HARIT and try being nice to him since he's the father !!!! eeeeek! and he pulled her back into the kiss! "THE REAL KISSING! omg that's so hot!

but i'm still really afraid for SO! what if Harit abuse her again???? :eek:

and her mom! it's so sad that she has HIV! T-T

omg! but Harit SMILED! You go girl, Soraya! XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
Soriya is such a cutie... I could imagine her blushing... Holding my breath for more...

chenling

sarNie Adult
Wow..girl you did a fantastic job with that kissing scene, you are a natural!!!!! I loved how emotional it was for both of them, man these two are heading down the road of love. She is determined to win him and I have no doubt she will!!!! I am soooo happy to see Harit showing other emotions instead of hatred and revenge....WONDERFUL JOB!!!! Keep it coming!!!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
All the characters in here are sinners. Sarn this story is very abusive especially with the lang lol. Good job for someone young back than :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the kitchen, Soraya was looking around at what the servant was preparing for breakfast she check through the vegetable and meat . She decided to cook---the servant look at each other and didn’t object . Soraya was a great cooker . When she in school she never buy school lunch . She always carry home meal . Money was very important and tight around her house. Before she was force to strip at the whorehouse she have to sell rice cake at the street market everyday after school working very hard and she have to take care of grandma ...so many memory ....she was home sick all the sudden and miss her family very much ..mostly grandma ..

Grandpa was sitting at the dining table as Soraya come in following by a servant holding the tray . Soraya pick up a bowl of chicken rice soup and laid it in front of him.
He smell it “ you cook this , dear ?”
She nodded her head “yes Mr. Natwata.”
He take a bit “ this is delicious my dear ! by a enemy daughter , i’m quite surprise!” she feel the attack and grandpa saw the sudden change in her face and quickly said “ no , i’m sorry , you nothing like your father , i admitted to holding a grudge on you because of your father ....but after what happen the other day convince me you really a good person and i’m quite jealous of your father to have a daughter like you !” grandpa words bring such joy in her heart she want to weep for his forgiveness .
Soraya was speechless tear was in her eye “ Mr. Natwata , i don’t know what to say , thank you , thank you” Grandpa pat her head and ask her to sit down and enjoy the meal but Soraya notice grandma haven't came down yet . Grandpa said she doesn’t feel so good . She excuse herself to bring the meal to Grandma . .

Before entering the room she knock over the door . Grandma answer “ come in”
Soraya slowly walking in holding a tray “ I thought you might be hungry , please have something to eat” she walk closer .
Grandma was sitting on her rocking chair looking out the window . She saw Soraya and was angry “ who told you to come in !!! get out you murder !!”
Soraya said“ you haven’t ate anything yet , please take a bit . Harit told me ...you have to take your medicine every 8 hours ”
Soraya kneel both of her knee to the floor and laid the tray down she look up to grandma seaching for her face and continue “ Ms. Natwata ?”
The old lady was getting heated and scream out “ get out! what savage language you been taught ? You don’t understand the word out ? get your disgusted face from me !!” Soraya was hurt but she must keep calm ..she promise Harit she will take care of her “ Ms. Natwata , i’ll go once you have your medicine ok ?”
This time Soraya just push the button. Grandma rise up from her chair and kick the bowl of rice soup making it spill on Soraya arm . She gasp in pain ---it was burning hot causing red stain on her arm . Soray bit her lip to hold the scream .
Grandma smirk and said “ you stupid kid ! you think i’ll eat this crap ? don’t play charming girl toward me !”
Grandma then pinch her shoulder hard causing Soraya to rise from the floor . The old lady laid bunches of pinches .Soraya was hurting but she remain silent taking the punishment .

Grandma was furious at the young girl stubbornness to scream in pain . Grandma start pointing finger against her head pushing it “ mark my word in your thick skull ....i hate you ! so is Harit ! you think one day your innocent will make him love you ? think again! My grandson will not take a trash from the alley like you as the wife and mother of his kids ! my grandson will torture you like no tomorrow ! you nothing . you filthy scum ! My god . Didn’t Harit found you at the whore house ....what man will except that and none less respect you …..dirty whore!”
Soraya was so hurt listening to the insult …. every words of it is true . Harit hate her ....tear was dripping from her eye . She begin to weep softly biting her tremble lip as her hand covering the burn spot . Grandma smile in disgust “ get out of here ! if i’m hungry you think people will starve me ?get out!!” Soraya bend down to pick up the tray .....and left the room ..
She went to her room and pull the ointment from the cabinet she rub some on her arm and put it away . She wipe the tear from her face. Soraya was very disappointed she try .. it not like she didn’t . Suddenly there a rush in her throat she run to the bath and vomited. The baby wore her out . She tier and her head is spinning. She laid on the bed to sleep.

Later that night , Harit didn’t came home to dinner because there was important meeting . He ask the servant did Soraya ate anything yet .
The servant said “ she come down to make a sandwich but after one bit she throw up all of it ”
Harit listen and ask “ was she sick?” the servant shrug her shoulder . Harit took off his suit and went up stair to her room .He open the door and walk in . Soraya was sleeping silently. He close the door .
She woke up and move to a sitting position “ you home ? ...you didn’t came to dinner ?” she was really hurt when he didn’t show up . Harit want to tell her the truth that something important came up but why should he? He said “ i just didn’t feel like it ! why ? do i have to do as you command !” he was rising his voice again ..
Grandma was right she mean nothing to him and perhaps the baby inside her is nothing too ...just a mistake he was looking for pleasure but god play trick on her and bless them a child . She think to herself “you still have me as a mother and a father” .O’ how she was crying in her heart it hurt her so much knowing her child is unwanted .
Hairt change into his pajama . Soraya was still sitting there hugging her stomach not aware of what Harit was doing until he was about to leave ...she break down in tear sobbing silently her face expression was heartbreaking .
She slide down and pull the blanket tightly against her chest and bury her face in the pillow to silent her whimper. Harit stop his pace at the sound of her cry . He feel strange all the sudden he body just froze ...he turn to look at Soaya . His eye twitch in wonder ...he doesn’t like this sorrow coming from her ...somehow it bother him to leave her alone

He close the door ---- but he still in the room . He walk toward the bed listening to her cry and seeing her body tremble in uncontrollable grief make his body sigh . His face seen worry not understanding why she suddenly cry ? Is it because he didn’t came to dinner ? He climb in bed and going under the blanket . Supporting by one elbow he turn her around and she move to meet his eye . He hesitated . He doesn’t want to show pity yet his heart went soft to her cry and ask “ what wrong? Why are u crying ? ” he brush the tear away with his thump and finger .
She felt so relieve that he didn’t leave her alone. She need comfort from him and only him.
She doesn’t want him to leave not while she vulnerable but
she doesn’t how to express it in word or how to tell him how she feel . She afraid of rejection.
Then she remember her intention …..to be sweet and loving to show him how much he mean to her don’t let modest get in the way .
She move closer toward this chest and hug him ..tightly .
Harit laid there as she rest her head on his shoulder .
Harit slowly move his arm to hug her back . She let out a sob as he touch her .
She love him .Yes. She love him. If she didn’t love him than she wouldn’t show this much affection ......
She lift her head to look at him .
Harit gazing in her watery eye . He kiss her forehead and she close her eye to the touch ... “Harit….. I want you to stay with me tonight. Don’t leave me” he pull back to look at her. She was beautifully enchanting and he was speechless. He doesn’t know what hit him but hearing that line make his heart pound . After a long behold -- he tip her chin to his lip and kiss her softly, warm and moistly....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Where's the rest of the story? I'm gonna have a fainting heart attack cause it's making my heart beat too fast here. *Heart attack and butterflies in my tummy!*

sarN, your story is so addicting! I'm hooked.

chenling

sarNie Adult
damn girl!!!!!!!!!! WOW....I love this....just tell him you are with child So!!!!!! Don't think about what ppl are saying just tell him, see that cold hearted man break down...thank you for updating!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:His kiss was so tenderly . O’ how her heart melt to the ecstasy of it. He softly push her on her back and roll on top of her ..half covering her. His lip thrusting and pulling back brushing her lip with his movement ....as if encouraging her to move to his rhythm. Her cry decease as she shudder the last shed of tears.
Harit break the kiss and view her child like face he can see the glitter in her eye and her face was flush . He try to search for answer by gazing in her beauty . Why she so nice and willing ? Why she not protesting ? Why she arousing him . She never response to their intimacies before and why the sudden change ? Her behavior is unlady like .
Just then his mind came to focus of course ! She strip for a living . God know how many man seek her in bed . Yes , that it . He thought she want pleasure from him because the thought of not having a man probably killing her !
He move away from her in disgust and shouted “ i see what you doing ! don ‘t play innocence ! You trying to seduce me with your whore trick ! you want me to satisfy your womanly craving ?” he chuckle in disbelief....woman trick !

Soraya beam him in watery eye . Her heart sink to the bottom of the ocean .
She protest “ no, no, it not want you think Harit ...why you always calling me that ?” she sit up .
Harit move away from the bed “ what ever!! you think i will fall for your sweet talk . You think by giving yourself to me easily will make me stop the anger and my vengeances!!!??” he was furious and turn around not wanting to see her face . She can hear him cursing under his breath !!

That settle it -- he really have no feeling or desire for her beside the pleasure and he think the reason why she is soften up to him is because she trying to seduce him ? Is he blind ? What does she have to do for him to understand she want him to love her too . She move off the bed and walk toward him and said “ everything i do is from the heart . you hate me ...i should know that by now . my father commit a sin toward your family it’s true . I can’t change my past . Yes , i strip for money and man drool to touch me in that whorehouse . You say i seek for you because of the pleasure but truth is -- I’m just a toy for you . Just a game of rape and lust ...” she pause wondering what Harit thinking and his back is still facing her . She sigh and hug her body tightly .

Harit didn’t answer back nothing but silent. Soraya continue “ i will be gladly go back to stripping when ever your servant return home . i promise i’ll come up with the money by now my grandma probable heal herself and no longer mental and i thank you for that ..” She ace in pain just the thought of leaving Harit and back to her stripping where man glare and violate her throwing money and degrading her pride -- make her weep softly . She move her hand to feel her stomach her child is so innocence. She thought to herself ...Harit will never accept this baby as his.. how can he ? He already assume she been with other man so this child of course he will never believe it his .

At first , Soraya was going tell him about this little human growing inside of her ...but after hearing his harsh words and bitterness against her --- she change her mind .At that moment she turn away and Harit turn around he saw her wash the tear from her face and walk toward the bed . He watch her pull the blanket up and held it against her body .
Harit was so confuse he doesn’t understand his emotion ! My god why do she always make him feel so uncomfortable. He felt anger when she ask to be send back to the whore house . It was like something just shatter to pieces inside ! Why ? Why? He recall what Soraya said about him using her as pleasure ...just a game of rape and lust ...his heart went lump .. tracing back to how he violate her again and again refusing to listen to her plead and cry that first night he took her and then the other night ..he was an animal to her ....so many memory slip in his mind.......those word “game of rape and lust“ cut him so deeply like a bottomless pit .He an animal.
He clench his fist because it is true . He suddenly feel sorry ...a feeling he shouldn’t have toward a enemy ....he feel like showing her -- he didn’t mean what he just say . He want to stay and hold her . Easer the blister he cause and comfort her in this arm but he can’t let her know this feeling or else she will see his weakness and he will lose this battle ! He the master but what excuse he have to stay ? Harit finally said “ Do you want me to sleep here tonight or not . Speak now or I’ll leave!”

Soraya now burying her face against the pillow trying to silently her cry but it was to obvious to him that she still sobbing. He want an answer and she must give it to him and the answer must be from the heart or else she will lose her intention -- to show him how much he mean to her . Don’t let modest get in the way and in a low whispering voice she said “ I ...I want you to stay with me, Harit ” He sigh in relieve as if a heavey load was lift from his chest and he smile .
Soraya’s back was to him so she didn’t see the joy that lift his face . He climb back in bed and went in the blanket . He reach to hug her from behind and she grab his hand that was wrap around her waist and move it to her stomach . He kiss her hair and her cheek and turn her around. He said “tell me to pleasure you” . She was silent . She know he want her to admit he is right . That truth is she want to seduce him but it not true ! That not it ! He will misunderstand her ! She sigh . She losing to him and only him . Soraya whisper “ Yes” .He kiss her and they make love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
harit i want to beat you up... my mood is switching back to hatred... i think he has bi polar. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. this is like watching AMERICAN soap with HARITH/SORIYA :lol:

man, all three story are fill with steamy talks which i like :p

but wow. i can't wait to read more .. wonder and curious to know what she'll do next for her baby .. and i pray
the night of love making won't hurt ARISOYA
:p

PLS UPDATE MORE :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, but he was not CRAZY like this HARITH in here .. this HARIT is just raw 'HUNGRY' b/c he's worn out so many time :p

anyway, update more .. I'M waiting ..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Soraya now burying her face against the pillow trying to silently her cry but it was to obvious to him that she still sobbing. He want an answer and she must give it to him and the answer must be from the heart or else she will lose her intention -- to show him how much he mean to her . Don’t let modest get in the way and in a low whispering voice she said “ I ...I want you to stay with me, Harit � He sigh in relieve as if a heavey load was lift from his chest and he smile .
Soraya’s back was to him so she didn’t see the joy that lift his face . He climb back in bed and went in the blanket . He reach to hug her from behind and she grab his hand that was wrap around her waist and move it to her stomach . He kiss her hair and her cheek and turn her around. He said “tell me to pleasure you� . She was silent . She know he want her to admit he is right . That truth is she want to seduce him but it not true ! That not it ! He will misunderstand her ! She sigh . She losing to him and only him . Soraya whisper “ Yes� .He kiss her and they make love.
Yeah, a second smile!

He kiss her and they make love
sarN... is that all we get for description of the willing scene? *LOL*
If this was a lakorn, this must be the scene where he goes for the neck kiss and then fades off to the wall? My imagination needs more in depth Harit-Soriya love making descriptions. It's become too dependent on sarN to feed the R scene details to me. Ha ha...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
the doctor in fun4fun's fiction say it OK LMAO even in KKKG w/Oil & Kwan was ok too
wait a tick, in kgr Oil and Kwan they did something while she pregnant? lol how did we know, they could of just cuddle each other :p and he only just turns off the lights lol.