Step

Mrs James Ma
I am still waiting for Perfect Match to sub full. Pity girl unfortunately does not have anybody to catch my attention.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Only Perfect Match and Boys' Paradise ever caught my interest but once the entire series is subbed, I might go back and check out the other two. The series itself is adorable so the other two stories may be surprisingly cute in their own ways as well. But as for now, I won't be watching until the last installment.... Eons from now. Which means I'll just be rewatching PM until then. Lol.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched the first episode of "Pity Girl". I decided to try it out because I just loved "Perfect Match" sooooooo much. Even though none of the actors and actresses interested me, I had to give it a shot.

Personally, I thought this episode was on the annoying side. Alice (the N'ek) was crying the whole time. Because Alice fell from a tree (from trying to take pictures), she suffers from amnesia. Every time she falls asleep and wakes up, she has no memory of anything that has happened in the past. Then when she realizes she has no memory, she cries EVERY TIME! As said in the episode, it's already been 6 months and she is still not cured. I find this to be kind of weird. Maybe this part should be called "Annoying Girl" instead of "Pity Girl". :secret:

Plus, the N'ek crying was pretty bad. It could have been because the director wanted the crying to be extremely fake so it fitted the character.

Out of the three main actors and actress, I believed that Mouse outshined the rest. To me, his skills were more devolved than others. His character 'Aston' is just so caring. Aston reminds me of P'Seua. They're both always there for the N'ek and look good in college outfits. :bhehe:

Anyways, I think I'm going to try out episode two for Mouse. I hope that episode two will change my mind about "Pity Girl".

sarNie Adult
Gonna try out Pity Girl today, but I don't have hopes. I kinda didn't like the trailer where it just seem like she was just flaky between 2 dudes despite her condition. Mouse is pretty experienced in Entertainment. Too bad he doesn't appear to be really popular whether it's music or dramas. He'll star in Thailand's version of the OC as Seth though, so hopefully, that gives him some recognition.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
I think if we stick it out Ashton will do cuter things. Nicky isn't too bad, but he didn't have many scenes yet. Alice was annoying but I think they were trying to make a point. I wonder if you'll see junior and p'seua

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Destinys said:
Just watched the first episode of "Pity Girl". I decided to try it out because I just loved "Perfect Match" sooooooo much. Even though none of the actors and actresses interested me, I had to give it a shot.

Personally, I thought this episode was on the annoying side. Alice (the N'ek) was crying the whole time. Because Alice fell from a tree (from trying to take pictures), she suffers from amnesia. Every time she falls asleep and wakes up, she has no memory of anything that has happened in the past. Then when she realizes she has no memory, she cries EVERY TIME! As said in the episode, it's already been 6 months and she is still not cured. I find this to be kind of weird. Maybe this part should be called "Annoying Girl" instead of "Pity Girl". :secret:

Plus, the N'ek crying was pretty bad. It could have been because the director wanted the crying to be extremely fake so it fitted the character.

Out of the three main actors and actress, I believed that Mouse outshined the rest. To me, his skills were more devolved than others. His character 'Aston' is just so caring. Aston reminds me of P'Seua. They're both always there for the N'ek and look good in college outfits. :bhehe:

Anyways, I think I'm going to try out episode two for Mouse. I hope that episode two will change my mind about "Pity Girl".

Thank you for the summary. I Lolled at your alternate title for pity girl. Hahahaha...

P'Iso said:
I think if we stick it out Ashton will do cuter things. Nicky isn't too bad, but he didn't have many scenes yet. Alice was annoying but I think they were trying to make a point. I wonder if you'll see junior and p'seua
OMG.. Please update if P'Seua make a cameo in Pity Girl!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wow her memory sounds like 50 first dates. Thanks for the summary :)
Destinys said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
They were supposed to upload the subbed ep every tuesday at Thailand time. But its already wednesday there. I cant wait anymore  :yawn: every week they make me wait tooo looooooong

sarNie Adult
Sorry. I feel your pain about subs. I once watched a whole series without subs before, and it didn't get subbed until years later. lol over it at that point.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
The episode was up on time. They upload around 10p Tues their time which is 11a my time. I watched the episode at 11:05a today.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pity Girl so far.. The actor and actress is on fleekbut im guessing "Dont" is where this girl who got dumped by her boyfriend and she was too embrassed to go to school so she wear this box over her head and met two guys that likes her and ect. I guess?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Since I'm watching Perfect Match all over again with subs, I forced my friend to watch it with me. She's completely new to Thai dramas but I've got her hooked . :D