sarNie Adult
mayag said:
Since I'm watching Perfect Match all over again with subs, I forced my friend to watch it with me. She's completely new to Thai dramas but I've got her hooked . :D

lol i'd imagine she'd get hook after that one. it's a pretty nice light one to start with.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 7 - Suer you're bad mouthed  :angry: You cant call Joo an attention seeker from men. Suer is unresonable. His jealousy is too much. You just have to say sorry  :wacko: Love Bee how sweet he tries to help their relationship grow  :lol:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@Step I noticed what time you posted but I'd actually seen the episode hours before that. You may have been looking in the wrong spot. That has happened to me before, where the video is uploaded (check the time stamp) but it shows up in another collection of videos in GMM TV listing. There was even a time I waited until 11:30a then found it in another place, checked the time stamp and it had been uploaded for 45 mins with over 500 views! I personally never find it in the Ugly Duckling Playlist on intial download (that early), I always find it either at their home page or in the regular videos listing. But I've always watched the show by 11-11:30a every week without fail. (It's my drama break time.) Usually catching it within 15-30 mins of their upload time. Yesterday I caught it right at 8 minutes and I turned it on just 5 minutes after 11a. I'm usually not a stickler for time but I adjusted my break to watch this first thing.

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Ep 7 - Suer you're bad mouthed  :angry:You cant call Joo an attention seeker from men. Suer is unresonable. His jealousy is too much. You just have to say sorry  :wacko: Love Bee how sweet he tries to help their relationship grow  :lol:

lol i remember being upset when suer starts mouthing off on joo, too. if he really believed all the things he said, i wonder why he didn't just get over joo. he was still pestering the girl.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr, he just wanted to make her stop talking to the guys no matter how. Sad part is he is stubborn and not ready to apologise for his mean words. But atleast he is trying win Joo. With Ning, he did not even TRY lol
72701 said:
lol i remember being upset when suer starts mouthing off on joo, too. if he really believed all the things he said, i wonder why he didn't just get over joo. he was still pestering the girl.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:facepalm: that means all these time I was waiting for nothing and the sub was uploaded way back. Thanks for the info cos I cheack in the recently uploaded videos. I should check their main page from now on :phew:
janea said:
@Step I noticed what time you posted but I'd actually seen the episode hours before that. You may have been looking in the wrong spot. That has happened to me before, where the video is uploaded (check the time stamp) but it shows up in another collection of videos in GMM TV listing. There was even a time I waited until 11:30a then found it in another place, checked the time stamp and it had been uploaded for 45 mins with over 500 views! I personally never find it in the Ugly Duckling Playlist on intial download (that early), I always find it either at their home page or in the regular videos listing. But I've always watched the show by 11-11:30a every week without fail. (It's my drama break time.) Usually catching it within 15-30 mins of their upload time. Yesterday I caught it right at 8 minutes and I turned it on just 5 minutes after 11a. I'm usually not a stickler for time but I adjusted my break to watch this first thing.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Ju and Suea were both wrong. And what I appreciated about Suea is that he was a man of his word. He said he'd do his best to hold on and make things work with Ju and that's exactly what he did. He never truly gave up on them.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea Joo was always tagging along with him and then all of a sudden started becoming annoyed by his presence. Especially after he confesses to her. She sorta led him on anyway. On the other hand, Suea is a person of extremes. He's either super nice or super mean. Usually the former...but when he's angry, he doesn't think before he acts and regrets everything afterwards. Yet he never apologizes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Young hearts love are intense lol...he's consistent. ..swoon....anger and lashing out..not an excuse but an explanation

Both are guilty...suea for anger and joo for not being clear and consistent

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
In that one episode, I just found Joo to be annoying and obnoxious and P'Seua as unreasonable and aggressive. P'Seua should have trusted in their love and understand that Joo can make her own decisions. Joo should have listened to P'Seua and should have known he was just looking out for her. As janea said, both were wrong and both needed to apologize. . 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You described Suer PERFECTLY like he is your bf  :thumbsup:  :woot:  :pervie:
mayag said:
Yea Joo was always tagging along with him and then all of a sudden started becoming annoyed by his presence. Especially after he confesses to her. She sorta led him on anyway. On the other hand, Suea is a person of extremes. He's either super nice or super mean. Usually the former...but when he's angry, he doesn't think before he acts and regrets everything afterwards. Yet he never apologizes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
In the precap Joo says to Suer "When you can like me when I was ugly, why cant you think I can also like you even when you're poor". This tuesday is tooo faaaaaaar  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Was Joo confused or she just wanted to test Suer to ignore him?? Idk why she had to ignore him when she also liked him. But what Suer said also was wrong. Though he was consistent and faithful, that's not the way you talk to a girl, specially when she is oblivious of (other guys') intentions.