Areeya

sarNie Adult
I search everywhere for pity girl but i seem to not find it...if anyone here have a link to watch pity girl pls help me out thanks in advance

Areeya

sarNie Adult
janea said:
@areeya please look at the posts on the last couple pages. There are a few links posted.
I tried that but I don't seem to find it...u seem like a nice person would u be more specific and tell me what pages is the link on...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 9 Suea if you had said sorry before, these things would not have happened. But I think for Joo who is a bit stupid, she had to face this :coverlaf: OMG Suea is Leo  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I loved this drama. This was sooo cute and funny. Lol at Joo's mom, Suea looks good with her too  :lmao:  :lmao:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@Areeya I actually can't tell you page numbers because I am on my phone most times when I check this page (like now) but when I responded there was a link on the page with your post, that I had posted myself along with a couple others, therefore I figured "last couple pages (last two pages)" was fairly specific. Mobile pages may also be different than what is represented on computer so I tried to take that into account as well. I hate you haven't been able to find anything. However, there are two links on this page frim what I can see and I know for sure the @thailakornvideos link should lead you to the episodes. If I have s chance, I will try to relocate my post and/or add another link here soon.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
This is the link I use https://m.facebook.com/tape.seriesthai?v=timeline&_rdr#!/tape.seriesthai?v=timeline.
They upload around 10pm Thai time after the LINETV airing which shows at 9pm. If you are interested in anything else they upload, that rule still applies. It seems they wait and upload the LINETV file. And though that doesn't mean much to us that can't access LINETV, it helps to be aware of when they air the shows to know when to look forward to its appearance on the page.
If you don't see Pity Girl in the playlist, check the home page. Just saw it there myself. Hope this helps! Enjoy the show.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@lovelybird I think it was basically see you at the beach, because he lost and so he has to take her to the beach

@areeya pity girl isn't subbed yet. If you can understand thai gmm25 has it posted o youtube

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol which 1 p'k? kinda remind me of ugly duckling w/the guy wanting to take care of her...I like that the other dude is sweet...but i'm a softy for bad boys w/gentle heart...

sarNie Adult
i get the feeling the bad boy will get her, but i like the 1st dude who was nice to her even when she had the box/bag covering her face.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I was able to find Female Bee's name and instagram. But can anyone tell me the real name of P'Tui and the girl who plays his girlfriend? Do they have instagram?

mayag

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
I was able to find Female Bee's name and instagram. But can anyone tell me the real name of P'Tui and the girl who plays his girlfriend? Do they have instagram?

P'Tui's real name is Champ. He also hosts O:IC like Push. They're close friends in real life too! His instagram: https://instagram.com/champhugmao/
I don't know if the gf has instagram. D:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@WeirFany Yea I don't think she has an IG. She's never tagged or listed in pics from what I've seen.

As for Don't, so glad an extended and official trailer is out. It does look like the "bad" boy may end up getting the girl (who just happens to be played by Mook's brother. Lol) I was thinking that may happen from the start but now with this... They don't say "nice guys finish last" for no reason. She just seems more interested and concerned about him, which is the way it usually goes. Plus it looks like he pushes her to get her life together which is always a plus. It's all about timing. There are some things you need or gravitate more to give your circumstance and mindset at certain moments in life. And for some, they find themselves more attracted to people that make them think and strive to be better, over someone who is always comforting, coddling and understanding.
Not sure if I'll watch it while it airs but like Pity Girl, I might go back once Boy's Paradise finishes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I find the bad boy (mook bro) very adorb...it's true that the bad boy challenge her more...make her break out of her shell...sometime that extreme push is needed...i'll diff. tune in but after 5 ep air 

Mook a singer right? I tried to find her info but nothing...saw lots of vdo of her singing...

sarNie Adult
Yea. I've just seen videos of her singing. There isn't a lot of information about her out there yet. Is the bad boy her real life brother?

They were both in Bang Chanel shorts

The dude's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNspS5ZIhI

Mook's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1uLGp_igM