xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:

I just watched this and laughed a lot. I'll be sure to sub it once Viki's channel of the series gets approved!
Push mentioned that he really likes Esther because she's cute. X) He also mentioned that the teaser will be out on Feb 14th! Perfect Match will be the first part. :)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6si52SQ3Y[/media]
cr: melodyminnie1

The cast is so adorable together =D I can't wait for this series! I like that Sean and Esther seem close in real life, and Sean looks much better styled the way he is. Push is so cute thinking Esther is pretty. Hopefully they get to pair up together in the future :)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Just.. :whistle:  :whistle: . 
The other boy is the gay friend of Nang'ek.  :coverlaf:  

And some BTS pictures  :clap:

Seua and his friend, Tui.

Joo with her doctor.

Welcoming first-year students

And P'Seua in N'Joo's room  :whistle: (This scene in the fiction was killing me)

cr: uglyducklingseries @ FB

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:
The BTS of Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match's set. :D

[media]http://youtu.be/0_UETHQ4GZc[/media]
cr: GMM TV

And here is the subbed version for anyone interested. :D
http://www.viki.com/videos/1060156v

Thanks very much for the engsubbing. Still, I'd like to ask two minor questions. First about some names mentioned in the clip: Is Champ's role P'Wark or Tui or both? I guess he's named Tui and is often called P'Wark because he shouts all the time? Otherwise, I feel quite clueless about the name Tui. And seconde, Champ is the president of . . . of what? I read no Thai and know nothing about the fiction or story. Can someone please help answer? Thank you in advance.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
lanblue said:

Thanks very much for the engsubbing. Still, I'd like to ask two minor questions. First about some names mentioned in the clip: Is Champ's role P'Wark or Tui or both? I guess he's named Tui and is often called P'Wark because he shouts all the time? Otherwise, I feel quite clueless about the name Tui. And seconde, Champ is the president of . . . of what? I read no Thai and know nothing about the fiction or story. Can someone please help answer? Thank you in advance.

You're welcome! P'Wark is actually a role. If it's translated directly, it's "The Screamer" but it actually means the cheerleader. So his name is Tui. :)
And by the president, it's the president of the cheer, which means cheerleader. ^^

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
So, this series has been postponed to airing in early May.  :thumbdown:  :teary:
The trailer of the four parts will be out this Friday 13!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahhh! I'm excited! I can't wait to see Sean and Esther again! By the time this series air, Leh Ratee would have ended already, at least I think. I'm excited! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'M EXCITED! SEAN & ESTHER!! If this does air after LR ends, that'll be awesome! Get to see my two lovelies right after another. ^_^ 

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
Now im excited for this series not just because of push but also because of sean and esther! They're both so cute in LR and they seem so close in rl too :ghehe: