Areeya

sarNie Adult
Anybody please help I really want to watch episode 6 is there a link I can watch it? thanks in advance

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Although p'seua and nong'joo are hotness overload, I'm still a bit confused.
Mainly about how is it that seua came to like joo? I get she was always there for him and etc but his feelings for her grew so suddenly and instantly. Just a few minutes ago he was all smiling at ning
And another thing, in ep 2, when joo was putting the blanket over him and he hugged her and smiled after she left. DOES THAT MEAN HE KNEW IT WAS JOO ALL ALONG THAT HE WAS HUGGING? HE ALREADY HAD FEELINGS FOR HER EVEN BEFORE HE AND NING BROKE UP?? UTTERLY CONFUSED.
And oh gosh how I wish when I go to uni I have a senior mentor as beautiful as him

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol yes I wondering that too!! He smiled after she left so he must have known????

Me too. Are people P'Seua really non-existent??  :cry:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@lovestar Just my thoughts... Hope they help.
I think the confusion will dissipate once more subbed eps are out but one thing is, it's hard to pinpoint time in this drama because it seems time speeds up and slows down often. There is a decent amount of time that transpires between his breakup with Ning and his full blown pursuit of Ju. It doesn't actually happen over night. Though I will say, Suea isn't one to dwell. Ning hurt him and he moved on, not necessarily to Ju (though she helped) but with life. That's kinda it and one of the great things about him as a character.
And in ep2, he definitely knew it was Ju. He was either awake or half awake. When I first saw it, I knew he was awake, so I didn't know what to think either, not because I thought he was confused but because I knew he wasn't. Hwr, we also know he doesn't have "those" type of feelings for her (yet). Plus, Suea comes across as a pretty simple guy, so if he likes a girl, she's all he sees. He doesn't entertain any other girls romantically. Therefore, I think the issue is that part of his personality is to be cheeky and flirty with everyone and he loves to tease and goad Ju specifically, which does in turn make her special (especially to us, the audience). He loves going round and round with her, 'cause her responses and reactions are so cute. It's like the highlight of his day.

At the moment, he looks at her like this little adorable puppy he wants to cuddle and chase and nag but also help take care of. So the hug/grab/snuggle had to be about him wanting to see how she'd react. He could've done it once and got his giggles but he did it twice, which means he had a purpose. That's probably why he says Ning's name. It's like almost from the beginning he was testing her character and his theories of who he believed her to be. As far as I'm concerned, he's been "interested" in Ju from the beginning but he has a girlfriend so that interest is compartmentalized; first as an odd girl at orientation, then a freshman in his major and by the end of the episode, his mentee. And I like that about the progression (which might also explain his feelings growth) because now that he is her mentor, he gets an excuse to seek her out and talk to her and get to know her better, in a comfortable, harmless way, that has nothing to do with him being a boy and her being a girl but just as two people with similar interests. So once he and Ning do separate, all that really happens is he's able to see and interpret Ju and the things she does slightly different because he's no longer orbiting someone else. Which totally works for me ;)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I was smiling the whole time when I read your post @janea. You raise interesting points and I guess its cleared some things for me and YES, TIME! That's the problem. When he said he had been pursuing her for 3 months already my face was like 0_0
But I like how Joo is playing with his heart a bit to see how far he would go
Joo is really the expert at ruining the moment, but that's what I love so much

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with Janea about the timeline of this lakorn, about how it speeds up and slows down without warning. The hardest thing about this lakorn/sitcom so far is trying to pinpoint how much time has passed. You only know when the characters specifically mention it.

As to the hugging scene, Suea knew it was Joo. I just assumed Suea just teasing her, but what Janea said makes sense too. I don't believe he liked her yet - at least not consciously. For all his teasing and flirtatious ways, Seua is the type who's faithful to the woman he's dating so I don't believe he had any feelings for Joo yet. He confessed to Joo in episode 5 or 6 - and it's what I guessed myself - that he liked her because she was caring and genuine. I can't remember verbatim what he said, but he did bring up that when he disappeared, she was the only one who cared if he was dead or alive. After the way Ning treated him and given that he's an orphan who's never really had anyone care about him or his well-being, I'm sure that meant the world to him. I'm liking this pairing and despite the ambiguous timeline, I'm also liking the development. I do wish the episodes were just slightly longer though.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, Suer became so paranoid. I can understand ju. You can be jealous but not paranoid. She's a girl so it's her innat instinct to try to be beautiful. Becoming more beautiful doesn't mean she'll change. Suer in a way is pushing her towards Ryu. Luckily, the girl has always been hard to pursue.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I can definitely understand them both. You couldn't blame Ju or her reaction, nor could I not understand why Suea is really acting this way. But it's their mouths they need to get together. They both have issues with not thinking through their words properly or just being plain tactless. And they're both pretty stubborn too(lol).
This episode was all about their individual insecurities and cluelessness and I'm glad we got this moment. Everyone has personal hangups that cause tension and growing pains in their relationships. And though it's hard to watch them like this before they are even truly together, I actually think it's better this way.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
"But its their mouths they need to get together"
Sorry but all I got from that is a kiss hahahah
Latest episode- "please don't get any more cuter than this" from the one and only p'seua

picadrama

sarNie Egg
I think the relationship with Ning is portrayed as perfect at first with onlookers envying their chemistry, but we quickly see that it's not what it looks like. Especially with episode 2. Ning is annoyed by Seua being cheap - wouldn't call someone to fix his motorcycle or buy new flip flops. And it's not him being cheap. It's him trying to save money as much as he can. I remember Tui jokingly in episode 1 that Seua is poor. It might have been a joke, but not one without a truth behind it. Ning has a hard time understanding Seua's reality and that might be the reason behind their breakup. 

I think Seua is interested in Joo since the get to go. First, out of curiosity. Who is this shy girl walking on campus with a scarf on her face? Then it turns into wanting to help and protect her as a mentee then feelings later on. 

I also doubt that he would hug another woman without opening his eyes and not realizing that it's not his GF. Who in their right mind would do that? It's too much of a coincidence. As mentioned above, I think Seua was testing the water. I wouldn't even say that he was  testing her but more like testing himself. Trying to get close to her and maybe see if there is more to his interest or not. And the smirk after and him opening his eyes say it all! 

Also I have to add that I love the friendship between Bee and Joo. They are both so adorable and I wouldn't mind seeing more of their adventures. I feel like this show isn't as popular as other lakorn. Sadly. 

It's also refreshing to see Push playing a cute and refreshing character since he's getting on my last nerves in Roy Leh Sanae Rai!  :rant:

https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/ugly-duckling-perfect-match-episode-1/