Tangent10

sarNie Egg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMcqLoeGt6U

คนเจ้าชู้ (บีดับบีดู) (ost. ugly duckling รักนะเป็ดโง่: Boy's Paradise) - มุก วรนิษฐ์【OFFICIAL MV】

Boy's paradise ost 

Cr GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL 

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
คนเจ้าชู้ (บีดับบีดู) ugly duckling Boy's Paradise-ost - มุก วรนิษฐ์ OFFICIAL MV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMcqLoeGt6U

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I've noticed since I started watching Don't and from recent previews of Boy's Paradise that the scenes, hairstyles and whatnot have been changed from the original trailer we got way back before the series started airing. Did they up re-filming a lot of it? 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! Thanks for the MV!!! I've been trying to find it ever since I heard it!!! I love it!!! It's one of those songs that makes me just want to dance all around my room!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Has anyone been watching Boy's Paradise? I still need to start on it :cry: and has anyone been watching Don't ?? I just started earlier today and I have like two episodes left. It's actually reaaally good. I skipped out on Pity girl though. It really reminds me of Perfect Match but not really? ANYWAYS. ITS MAKING ME PISSING OFF OMG HAHA. I actually do NOT ship maenam and Zero guys.omg omg , am I the only one here?? Hahaha. I want her to end up with Minton SOO BAD. I feel like he deserves her and she deserves SOMONE like him! He's like P'Seua all over again but they don't focus much on him so it's kinda like blehhh. Well they do but we all know who she suppose to end up with. I can't feel their chemistry tho! Minton has more cute scenes and time on screen with her more than Zero lol. Zero pisses me off a lot of times too LOL. Like I know he a baddass and in my book baddasses are HAWT and stuff but like, I'm not feeling it with him guys! Hahaha. Just thought I'll share my two cents with people who are watching Don't. And if you're not, give it a try, it's pretty addicting.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG Sean is in The Pack Leaders of 2015   :dance1:   :dance1:   :dance1:Elle Men's 2nd Anniversary magazine

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Has this aired already? I want to see if my hype for my Seanest is still high. I remember when I was so crazy about them before LR even filmed. Been waiting for Boy's Paradise since forever

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
Has anyone been watching Boy's Paradise? I still need to start on it :cry: and has anyone been watching Don't ?? I just started earlier today and I have like two episodes left. It's actually reaaally good. I skipped out on Pity girl though. It really reminds me of Perfect Match but not really? ANYWAYS. ITS MAKING ME PISSING OFF OMG HAHA. I actually do NOT ship maenam and Zero guys.omg omg , am I the only one here?? Hahaha. I want her to end up with Minton SOO BAD. I feel like he deserves her and she deserves SOMONE like him! He's like P'Seua all over again but they don't focus much on him so it's kinda like blehhh. Well they do but we all know who she suppose to end up with. I can't feel their chemistry tho! Minton has more cute scenes and time on screen with her more than Zero lol. Zero pisses me off a lot of times too LOL. Like I know he a baddass and in my book baddasses are HAWT and stuff but like, I'm not feeling it with him guys! Hahaha. Just thought I'll share my two cents with people who are watching Don't. And if you're not, give it a try, it's pretty addicting.

I was able to find the first episode of Boy's Paradise on youtube but I haven't been able to find the other episodes yet. The first episode was cute. I still love Sean and Esther just as much. They are so cute together!!!

I watched Pity Girl and it was alright. The storyline was predictable and didn't get my heart racing or get me that excited.

I got started on Don't but stopped because I HATE ZERO. He is so annoying and pisses me off. I get that his character is supposed to be the "bad boy in public but in secret is a nice caring guy" type but I'm sorry, I just do NOT like him at all. I don't want Maewnam to end up with him. If she does then her loss because I will gladly take Minton. That boy is too freakin handsome and cute!!! I've been kind of obsessing over him.

The only Ugly Duckling Series that I have been waiting for ever since news of this series came out was Boy's Paradise. I don't really care about the other stories.

sarNie Adult
@MissSunny, YESSS!!! HAHA I thought I was alone on not liking Zero! He just doesn't come off as someone charming.. Haha. There was this scene where Maewnam confesses her feelings to Minton about how she liked him and it was dark so she thought it was Minton. NOPE. It was Zero and when he kissed her , I WAS LIKE OMFGGG WHAT AN A**HOLE. LOL . I got so maaaad. I know he the main guy but liiiiike UGHHH. I just really want Marwnam with Minton LOL.

sarNie Adult
Btw, ahhhh Sean so cuuuuute. The rest are cute too lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Here's a funny clip of bts the trailer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2shcjj_behind-trailer-ugly-duckling-series-boy-s-paradise_fun
It got me rofl, the part where they were supposed to laugh out of nowhere seemed so real, because it is ahaha!!!! Sean and Esther are so cute!!! And then the part where he pounds his chest and blew the sign, I think his spit flew into Esther's face, lol. I had to contain my laughter or else ppl would give me weird looks. Don't watch this if you're in class or else, lol :)

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Here's a funny clip of bts the trailer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2shcjj_behind-trailer-ugly-duckling-series-boy-s-paradise_fun
It got me rofl, the part where they were supposed to laugh out of nowhere seemed so real, because it is ahaha!!!! Sean and Esther are so cute!!! And then the part where he pounds his chest and blew the sign, I think his spit flew into Esther's face, lol. I had to contain my laughter or else ppl would give me weird looks. Don't watch this if you're in class or else, lol :)
"Don't watch this if you're in class" LOL hahaha good advise :loool:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
@cool, I watched this in during free time and yeah I almost died from holding in my laughter, had to watch it at home and then laugh my a$$ off.
I'm still on episode one, trying to hold it off until winter break, but probably won't last knowing since I'm too impatient. Lol but they're so stinking adorable, and the storyline is refreshing.