[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the song that was played in episode 3 and the last episode. Jay-Ploy/TooMo's song. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
With English sub:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Going back to rewatch TooMo's interviews and someone commented ten hours ago that they wanted to see TooMo pair up again. :D Another person commented last week "Jin Mo and Toomtam". Someone else said "Definitely a fan of this pair/couple". Another person said "I like these two". AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST (posted ten hours ago): "Love this pair very much. Another lakorn for this couple please. Followed this couple Mo-Toomtam throughout (or "Following this couple Mo-Toomtam")."

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad that TooMo are getting more recognition, still bitter that they don't get a happily every after in this series. But considering it's a Club Friday series can't say I am surprised lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad that TooMo are getting more recognition, still bitter that they don't get a happily every after in this series. But considering it's a Club Friday series can't say I am surprised lol
They haven't gotten a proper happy ending yet. First, Koom Nang Kruan, then Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo and now this. But I'm happy that this series gave them exposure and now a lot of people love them together. It took their third series for them to gain recognition lol. Being a part of Club Friday exposed them to Thai viewers since it's a popular show so it already has a big audience and following. Whereas, not a lot of people tuned in to KNK and MPGGG because of the lack of promotions and the plots were already not intriguing. Most of TooMo's Thai fans who've started following them after this don't even know that they've paired up before and have had projects prior to this, which again proves my point that TooMo were just never promoted enough, thus they were a hidden and unknown pairing to viewers. But now people are aware of this gem of a pairing and they want a reunion. :D ^^ :aaaaa::b1::applaudit::aplastao::cheer::banana::clap::clap2::clapclap::dancing::dancer2::dance1:

It's unfortunate that TooMo didn't end up together in here but at the same time, this sad and tragic ending is one of the reasons why I feel TooMo left such a strong impression on viewers. They were able to make the viewers feel the pain of their characters, thus viewers fell in love with not just Jay and Ploy, but TooMo as actors and a pairing too. :jump:

I hope TooMo will get a proper and happy ending in their next lakorn. :D:icon12::headbang::love2::love3:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Even people from other koo jin's fanbases are becoming fans of TooMo now. :D This was made for a fanfic with Toomtam and Mo as the second leading couple (Toomtam is playing Push's friend and Mo is playing Jui's friend). ^^ From the pictures I would assume Toomtam is a player/bad boy and Mo is a sophisticated and sheltered hiso good girl.

cr: push_jooy

This reminds me of a member on this forum who commented that Toomtam and Mo have the best chemistry out of all the pairings at Exact, it's just that they've never had the chance to show it. And the thing was, his bias pairing was Bie and Noona. :D

Edit: Awwwwwww I just noticed this. They tagged Toomtam's IG on Mo's picture and Mo's IG on Toomtam's picture. :love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hope Exact doesn't let their hype go to waste and pairs them up in a worthy lakorn soon (by the end of this year or early next year). And I hope it's finally a quality lakorn (slap-kiss genre obviously) with lots of intimate scenes and love development between them.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TOOMO NEED A PHOTOSHOOT! THEY'RE PERFECT FOR HONEYMOON TRAVEL MAGAZINE SINCE THEY BOTH LOVE TRAVELING AND HAVE THE SAME SENSE OF STYLE! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: NOW WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO PROMOTE THEM SINCE THEIR HYPE IS STILL STRONG FROM RUK LONG JAI!

TooMo's portfolio will be an all kill after they star in a slap-kiss lakorn, have a photoshoot, and maybe even act in a movie together. They've done everything else possible as a pairing in entertainment business. Sitcom, reality based tv series, lakorns and music videos. :D Wait, I lied. They also need a duet! They need to sing live together on a talk show or at a promotional event! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWW THESE CUTIES!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: FACETIMING EACH OTHER EVEN AFTER THE SERIES HAS ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: y.n.p.k

HAHAHHAHA I love Toomtam's caption. He said "The real question is why the half tongue (referring to Mo XD :icon12:) @momonchanok @akkakarat."

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
For those who haven't seen Ruk Long Jai's last episode, here it is:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 (most emotional part for me @2:09)
cr: gmm25

So in the end Jay and Pin got married. I don't know if Ploy became a wedding planner or something and she was hired coincidentally for their wedding, or if she just found out through some mutual friends. I'm also confused about the scene between Pin and the supporting actor she was supposedly cheating with. They were in the bed together and recording clips of themselves on a phone. So does that mean Pin really was the third hand in Ploy's friend's relationship? And if so, why did Jay fall for her then?

A lot of people were asking on instagram for a second season of Ruk Long Jai and now a lot of people are requesting for a second season on youtube also. ^^ I'm really happy of the series' success and TooMo's well received pairing. But I'd rather they reunite in something else. This would be the perfect timing for ONE HD to pair them up in a slap-kiss lakorn (especially since Mo only has one lakorn to film right now and it's her only new lakorn for this year too). Although Jay and Ploy didn't get back together, since he's already married to Pin now, I feel like there's nothing else that Club Friday could add to their story for them to have a happy ending. Unless they turn Ploy into a cheater also lol. So I say Exact just take advantage of TooMo's hype right now and reunite them in a good and quality lakorn that's all about them and with lots of love scenes. :D They've already established a solid foundation for a fanbase so it's highly likely, if not guaranteed, that they'll become a powerful and widely adored pairing if Exact just gave them a well written slap-kiss lakorn that will finally showcase their chemistry to its fullest.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo posted this on her IG today. It's an old picture and her caption is sort of just teasing Toomtam (in other words, she didn't really say anything significant or special in her post, like she didn't post it because it was his birthday or a special occasion or something). So since her post is so casual and out of the blue, I wonder if she posted it as a hint that they will be reuniting in a new lakorn or a sequel of Ruk Long Jai. I hope it's the former! Many people are commenting that they miss ("kidteung") TooMo and Jay-Ploy. Other people are even tagging the producer/director from Club Friday The Series 7 to reunite them. :D One person commented "Please pair this couple again". Toomtam's fanclub commented "You have to be continued". And one of Toomtam's fans commented "Narak, Jay-Ploy. You have to write your own ending." (Since Club Friday is based on real life, Toomtam's fan was saying that the director/producer should write her own ending to Ruk Long Jai so that Jay and Ploy in the tv series can have a happy ending.)

A lot of people also commented "jin" (which comes from the word koo jin, which means fantasy couple). One of Mo's fans actually commented "koo jin". ^^ Another person said they (Toomtam and Mo) "have good chemistry" and that they (the person) "loves this couple". Someone even said they "miss this couple from Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo". :D I'm surprised they remember TooMo from MPGGG and not Ruk Long Jai, since MPGGG wasn't a hit show or anything. Another person said they are compatible and have a lot of chemistry. Someone also said "rak ni Toomtam-Mo" which means "love this pair Toomtam-Mo". And another person commented "Jin very much. This couple. Super cute." And I loved this comment the most: "Miss these two very much. Lakorn for this great couple to play together again."

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This was also posted last Friday (exactly one week ago).

cr: greenwave1065
^TooMo are so compatible! So youthful!

I think this was a post to announce that the real Ploy was going on this radio show to update about her life. I don't know if this has ever been done in the past with Club Friday The Series where the actual people the characters were based off of went to talk and update about their lives after the show was aired. I'm thinking it's because Ruk Long Jai ended up being popular, so the real Ploy went to talk on this radio show to update about her life. Or the radio show invited her to go talk on their show.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So if there really is a sequel to Ruk Long Jai, I think it would be great to continue the story with a plot twist, which is that Ploy had been pregnant with Jay's child and was secretly raising her alone after their bad breakup. Jay and Pin's marriage doesn't work out because Pin cheats on him. And by fate, Jay and Ploy meet again but Jay doesn't know that Ploy's daughter is his. Ploy and March are friends but March is romantically interested in Ploy. With this storyline, TooMo would be able to act as mature adults and it would also be possible for there to be some slap-kiss scenes between them since they have a bittersweet history together. Maybe to spice things up a bit too, Ploy would ask March to pretend to be her boyfriend/husband/fiance. March agrees because of course, he likes her. But when Jay finds out that it was all an act and that HE'S the father of Ploy's child, he'll get upset with her because it'll remind him of when she asked him to test Pin. It'll also make Ploy mad because she's still hurt from him choosing Pin. And then we would get the slap-kiss scenes. :D Heheheh. But of course, in the end Jay and Ploy will end up together and both change for the better.

This song would be PERFECT as the ost:

Lyrics:

I’ve had enough of often pitying you
If right now you saw me without anyone
If you heard my voice crying, would you have sympathy for me?

Stop the questions and quit feeling sorry for yourself
Don’t go complaining about the familiarity we once had
The person whom I missed didn’t miss me, I was lonely and he didn’t turn around

Love comes from two people
And even when I’ll be the only one hurting

I’ll keep the word love and swallow it down
Don’t let them know that I’ll die
I’m sad, but I must breathe, when you don’t love me, I’ll get someone to replace you
I’ll keep my love and forget about you
Setting out on this long road, even though it’s lonely
Even though it hurts, though we must end things
But love goes on (love still moves on)

Love just doesn’t move with time
But the clock still moves forward every minute
Some day it’ll rotate to a good time where I won’t have to face tears

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Congratulations to Mo for winning the "Best Bang Girl of the Year 2016" award hosted by Kazz Magazine! She's truly deserving of this award. This year was finally her breakthrough. Mo's been appearing everywhere (at events, in photoshoots, on talk shows, in television series, etc.) since the beginning of 2016 and proving to us her potential and capabilities. Ruk Long Jai was her first project of 2016 (I still remember when it was revealed just a couple weeks after New Years that she was going to be in here with Toomtam), and this series was also her first success of 2016. There are still so many more accomplishments to come in Mo's bright future and I am so excited for her. :D

^This is one of Mo's managers. The other award her manager is holding is for Bella since she couldn't make it due to her dad passing away a couple days ago.

cr to owners

Other stars who attended the event and won in other categories of the awards were Push, Son, Namtarn, Bella, James Jirayu, Michael (from Ch.7), Mai, Gam The Star/Gun The Star/Tum The Star, March Chutavuth (from Hormones The Series and Ban Lang Mek), Tono, Pooklook, Patricia, Pope/Jui and a few others. (Ironically, Jui, Patricia, Pooklook, Bella, Namtarn and Mo were all featured in Kazz Magazine's upcoming magazine cover (http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/thread...esther-namtarn-nycha-mint-jui-patricia.63920/). So there's a reason why Kazz magazine chose these actresses for their next cover. :D The awards each actress received today was a representation of what they achieved this year. These actresses were all significant in the year of 2016 for different reasons-in Mo's case, it was her onscreen breakthrough. She's finally made it as one of the hot/trending actresses of her generation. People finally recognize Mo as a talented and worthy actress to look out for in this generation. :D But this is only the beginning. She's still got so much more to show and so much more to gain.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought this was so cute. Mo posted this picture of a view of clouds from an airplane on her IG and Toomtam commented "ไปไหน!!!!!?" which means "Pai nai?!??!" or "Where are you going?!??!" I love how he typed so many question marks and exclamation marks. XD It's like he's panicking because he's going to miss his best friend. ^^ Mo commented "แตะขอบฟ้า" which translates to "Touch the sky".

They're really making me suspicious lol. People in the comments caught their conversation too. :D Toomtam's fanclub commented "Jin TamMo". I'm anticipating some good news about their reunion soon. I hope it's in a new lakorn though. Ruk Long Jai's success and popularity is proof that TooMo deserve a 15+ episode lakorn revolved around them and with lots of love scenes and intricate details about their relationship. We need them in a mature genre and storyline/characters for once.

Last edited: