Hana Yori Dango

Nameless

N i n j a
I just finished downloading ep.5. I gotta shower before I sit down and watch it. I'll come back to share my thoughts on it.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I watched it today and it was all good! :D Very touching...however,

********SPOILER ALERT*******
when Tsukasa was being beaten up by Sakurako's men, and then she picked up the chair to hit him and Tsukushi blocked him and was hit instead..for some reason i didn't think that scene was as touching as the one in meteor garden. maybe it was because the chair didn't break??

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
does anyone know if the ost is out yet? i absolutely love the songs that they play in this series especially the one sang by the girl. if anyone knows anything, please let me know! :D

Nameless

N i n j a
JaM said:
does anyone know if the ost is out yet? i absolutely love the songs that they play in this series especially the one sang by the girl. if anyone knows anything, please let me know! :D
[post="48112"][/post]​

I have Ai Otsuka's 'Planetarium' that's the song they used in the series. I'll upload it.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
I`m watching this series here in Japan and soo far....I didn`t watch the end since i have to do something....

One of the f-4 is back from France
The mother of the silly hair guy came back to Tokyo...again trying to break up whatever relationship he has with the girl...masako, I think...the auntie is back to trying to presuade her older sister to give them a chance and let them date...

What a sad summary!!! Sorry guys!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
it's getting good.. I love the main guy.. He's so cute.. I'm getting use to him..Love his curls...I also love it when he smiles... he's so sweet.. what a guy...I don't mind having him as a boyfriend..he's cute...

Pee

sarNie Elites
wowww so good..im waiting for the subs to eps 8 :eek: did ya know there are only 9 eps? :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
I jus saw episode 8 the most recent one that jus came out on friday. ITS GOOD! but sad that nex week is the final one! episode 8 is such a cliffhanger!

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha I know and hey whats up with that girl from london? is she really domyouji´s fiancee?? i dont get it... and im really hoping that a second season will come out.. :lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I can't wait to see the last episode!! It was getting sort of boring..but then I thought ep 8 was pretty good and sad. I love the part when she was crying on his shoulder....it's just so "aww..." :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I finished watching...

but not sure if he'll come back to

her after he finished w/ school..

overall, it's ok...some cheesy moments

Pee

sarNie Elites
yeah I have seen the last episode too now ^^ hmm I think he will definitely come back to her!

neena

sarNie Adult
Pee said:
yeah I have seen the last episode too now ^^ hmm I think he will definitely come back to her!
[post="59532"][/post]​
Tsakasa will never let go of Makino! I hope a second season is ahead! plz let there be a second season!!