Hate my brother's gf

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have a feeling u don't like your brother's gf. hahaha

poor lynda...there there, thookie's here. i have a few similar situations in the family too..except it's with cousins and we don't live together anymore. although i know how u feel about wanting to say something but u can't because there will just be even more awkwardness and hostility in the air. plus, it'll be worst for you because that is ur direct brother. u are in a difficult position. therefore, come to sw and rant about that bitch any time u want. that's why we sarnies are here...to support each other...well, until u bash on a celebrity that we like. then we will have to break ur legs. LMAO JK. we will still love u. ;)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
-

"why we sarnies are here...to support each other...well, until u bash on a celebrity that we like. then we will have to break ur legs. LMAO JK. we will still love u. wink.gif"

especially about Aum Patcharapa, say anything bad about her, it's war. Or maybe I'm thinking of another forum.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy crap.. I have so much to say about some people I don't like, but haha.. the internet is a strange place and it seems like things get around, so I'm going to keep silently hating some people that I know.

Sigh.. totally understand how you feel Lynda. There is no definite or right advice to give since she is your brother's girlfriend and ofcourse we love our brothers. Heck, when my brother's girlfriend broke up with him on his birthday over mixed feelings about another guy, I wanted to kill her. But she wised up and got back with my brother. And what do I do? I forgave her, cause my brother loves her.

So rant away girl.. I'm all ears or eyes for that matter. hehe

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Haha, why is it every time I come back on the forum it's a thread by you I itch to respond to? I was coming back to write my story, but then I got caught by this haha. It made me feel maybe I should tell you a story that doesn't make yours seem so bad. Every one needs to vent sometime otherwise you'll just be bottled up with anger like me. If I don't get to vent my anger I do stupid things like take it out on my fatgirl. I've done it once or twice and she just ignored me like nothing happens which is the worst type of punishment. So vent it all you can especially if typing helps it. It's better than taking it out on others or shooting things like I do :lol: This may be a little long. I'm a very detailed person just ask fatgirl.

Fatty and I were just talking about this last week. Back then before I moved here when I use to talk to her on the phone she didn't tell me much, but I could guess from her tone of voice that her family was a bother to her too. She use to have an aunt and uncle that lived with her family because they had no place to go and their kids didn't want to take them in. My fatgirl had to take her sisters and pick up her cousins to go to school and then go to school herself. After school she would go pick up her sisters from school (her school and sisters school are 45 minute - 1 hour drive depending on traffic). After she took her sisters and cousins home she had to go to work. Even though it was her money her aunt would complain about her keeping the money so to make her aunt shut up she gave her paycheck to her parents and kept 100 dollars to herself after putting some in savings.

I remember her arguing with her aunt and when I would ask her about what she use to never tell me. One day I bothered her enough so she told me that her aunt was bitchy because she kept 100 dollars to herself and was putting money into savings. When I asked why. It was the stupidest answer ever. She told me that her aunt got mad because no one else had the right to spend 100 dollars to themselves in the house because all the money went to bills and what not; When she told her aunt that the 100 dollars was for gas to get every where and sometimes buy food when she gets off work her aunt was like gas don't cost that much and you don't need to buy food you can cook food. Fatgirl got kind of bitchy and disregarded respect and went to her mom.

I understood her. Gas is alot if you have to drive nearly 4 hours a day. When you work from 5pm til 1-2 am in the morning you don't want to come home and cook.

At one point her cousin's car broke down and she had to start picking him and taking him to work because her mom felt she should help the cousin's family out. Even when this cousin had the time to take his sisters and brothers to school and pick them up he didn't. His excuse I work. Haha when I heard this I was like she doesn't? She takes her own sisters and your sisters and brothers and goes to school and work how is that fair?

What pisses me off most is when I heard that her aunt tried to make her break up with me because I was Cambodian. Imagine the discrimination I felt. I was like what's wrong with being Cambodian? Isn't your aunt 75 percent Cambodian? Fatgirl said, No she's full cambodian. So I was like what the fuck. Apparently her aunt believes she's Thai so she doesn't claim Cambodian Haha.

After I met her I was curious why she wasn't so close to her mom's side of the family and once I started meeting them and finding out stuff like this it completely woke me up. If you meet fatgirl and her sisters you'll realize out of the pack they are the most different. They aren't typical girls who sit and talk about other people or typical girl things. Instead get this they talk about SCHOOL all the DAMN TIME. I'm not surprised at all why when I met her I picked her over a few other girls right off the bat (Yes fatty I had other prospects)

Ok now time to go add some content to When Fairytale meets Reality :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Thanks aznteadybear and Lome,

The more I get to know you all, the more I realize we have a lot in common. I just needed to vent because in my real life, I don't gossip or say anything. I ball up all my anger and resent and don't say much. I just let it be to keep it 'pleasant'.

aznteadybear, fatgir? At first, I didn't get it and thought you were being a bully but then Ding, it's Tina. HAHA.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey Lynda,

Don't sweat it, we all feel you. I went through the same thing as you too, but now I'm free. My brother broke up with his girlfriend finally. It's alot of drama, I dont want to explain it..just know that your not the only one.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
So when is your brother going to move out with the gf? :lol:
other way around, they are moving back in with us to save up for a house. My brother's gf can be great if she learned how to control her anger or vent the right way.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i know how you feel! my brother used to date this lady who is the most annoyingEST person alive!!! she made up so many crap! she dated my bro for about 1 month and she want to marry him cause she is "pregnant" later turns out she LIED! my siblings and i ignored my brother for a while while he was dating his gf but now she broke up with him. she is with another dude lying she is pregnant again. she use the same old lies! and turns out her ex hubby is one of our distance relatives!!

anyways yea i know how you feel. its annoying living with people like that, but you're good u keep it in if it was me i think i would've burst already 3 years ago! lol...