hmong girls are short

kthao

sarNie Egg
OMG ALOT HMONG GIRLS R SHORT... EVEN I THINK MYSELF IS SHORT...CAUSE TODAY I WENT TO THE SUPERMARKET AND DAMN A LOT OF THEM WERE SHORT ESPECIALLY THE TALLEST ONE IVE SEEN WAS UP TO MY EYES... GOSH WE SURE DONT WANT OUR FUTURE KIDS TO BE SHORT LIKE US...

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Who cares if you are short or not...it's from genes (your parents). So it doesn't matter...just be happy for who u r...that's all that matters. Nobody in this world is PERFECT anyways so what. But I'm happy for who I am. We all come from different spices so it does not matter...PERIOD!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
drink lotz of milk... :^P

they say those in america tend to grow taller than those from their motherland based on other ethnic groups.

I'm sure that will apply to the Hmong population too. I'm assuming most peeps are 1 or 2nd generation right?

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
YAY!!!! I found another hmong chick that stands up to my height too.....LOL!!!! so yeah, im 5'7 too.... I don't think thats really tall, but depends on who ur comparing with...

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
As a guy, a lot of us notice that usually, there is some balance by mother nature it seems. Because usually, the short girls are the cuter, hoter ones.

So don't think too much. You more proportioned sometimes.

And tall girls don't hate. :^P

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
As a guy, a lot of us notice that usually, there is some balance by mother nature it seems. Because usually, the short girls are the cuter, hoter ones.

Wow.... dynomite... Thanks for making short people feel good about themselves. Myself also pretty short too but what can I do to change that. Guess nothing can so why not just be happy.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
im 5ft
but im still growing hehe
and it's better to be short in a way cuz half our asian boy are short too lol

Azure Bleu

sarNie Egg

Where's the factual evidence?

rukmos

sarNie Adult

Being shore and being sweet/cute has nothting to do with each other. it's all base on genetics as to how you look/height. I don't want to sound vain, but I'm about 5'5 and I look good. I get compliments all the time from guys. I think that it's a personal preference on how one looks at this situation.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Man... everyone is SOOOOOO serious! But you are wrong if you think it is purly genetic. It's multi-factorial and environment also plays a role.
Sorry... I'm not in the mood to bust out references.

Sooo......

Love thy body and don't think about it. I mean would you want to be Yao Ming? Life as a giant isn't that great either. No need to argue about the career and money he has. I wasn't talking about that. And... well if you want to over compensate and marry a tall guy so you can break his back trying to kiss him... then more power to you.

Facts? there's SMURFETTE... she's HAAAWT x 10. 555
And... Where do you think the term PETITE came from?

And like I said... we're not talking about tall people. But if you need some love too. Hey... send me a pic and I'll drool over you and ask Darvil, Marduk, and others to drool too. On the condition that you are really hot! :^P

I NEVER said tall girls were ugly. I would give you more compliments, but this is a topic about Hmong girls are short. So let's stick to the topic of hand.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Man... everyone is SOOOOOO serious! But you are wrong if you think it is purly genetic. It's multi-factorial and environment also plays a role.
Sorry... I'm not in the mood to bust out references.

Sooo......

Love thy body and don't think about it. I mean would you want to be Yao Ming? Life as a giant isn't that great either. No need to argue about the career and money he has. I wasn't talking about that. And... well if you want to over compensate and marry a tall guy so you can break his back trying to kiss him... then more power to you.

Facts? there's SMURFETTE... she's HAAAWT x 10. 555
And... Where do you think the term PETITE came from?

And like I said... we're not talking about tall people. But if you need some love too. Hey... send me a pic and I'll drool over you and ask Darvil, Marduk, and others to drool too. On the condition that you are really hot! :^P

I NEVER said tall girls were ugly. I would give you more compliments, but this is a topic about Hmong girls are short. So let's stick to the topic of hand.
lols dyno. Bravo, bravo. And yesss....Imma break a guy's back one of these days! Muahhahaha