Hua Jai Chocolate

fan

sarNie Juvenile
This is getting sooo good!

When Chun was getting drunk and going crazy mad i seriously just wanted to slap him and knock some sense into him, especially when he starts to try and rape Waan, but the second he got hit with the vase i was totally in love with him again.... :wub: :lmao:

P'Mos did such a great job during this scene, so intense and angry and yet he turned into a hurt, sad, and apologetic man in love in less than a second... such great acting!! i totally love the part where he steps out from around the corner when Waan goes into the room and then when he picks her up and when he rips open his shirt... he did it just a lil tooo good dont ya think?? hahaa just awesome!!!

Aom did a great job too, but im kinda annoyed at the fact that she doesnt realize why hes so angry, i mean she realizes what Tam said to Man when he was kicking down the sign of HuaJaiChocolate and that Chun still talks to Phet and Gai... and doesnt she think about how it would look to him seeing her living with another man, who is constantly protecting her, ... im not saying that its a bad thing, but people see what they see and think what they think and Chun being angry at her for avoiding him isnt gunna be so rational about that whole situation...

personally, i dont think this lakorn is very typical at all... i mean sure its got the necessary drama between PraEak and NangEak, then the Nang Rai and of course the know it all, say it all supporting roles. So if you dont have those elements then i dont think there would be much of a lakorn. So yea... it could be said that this is typical, but rather i think what makes this different from other lakorns, is in how its being told. and i think so far its doing a great job and will do so until the end.

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
You gals are so very welcome!

Yea, I know what yall mean. Everytime n'ek fixing to tell p'ek someting, stupid n'rai always have to ruin the moment. Don't worry Mos will find out about the pregnancy soon or later. Next week episode showed the beach scene and the scene of Aom drowning and Mos rescued her. Can't wait to see it. Judging from the ending credits, the lakorn still has some more scenes that we haven't scene so I'm guessing within another week the lakorn will end. :wavecry:

Sillygurl, Me lub you too. :wub:

[post="54139"][/post]​

lol kayla.. you know that's how he's going to find out about the pregnancy.. save aom from drowning.. take her to the hospital.. doctor says "the mom and the baby are both safe"

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
natty said:
lol kayla.. you know that's how he's going to find out about the pregnancy.. save aom from drowning.. take her to the hospital.. doctor says "the mom and the baby are both safe"
[post="55409"][/post]​
oh yeah!!..well hopefully it happens like that... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think mos is gonna take aom is the hospital..if so i dont think he would find out aom is pregnant..or else he wouldnt say lets forget about the past..and yeh the part when waan burns the letter payo wrote to her..chun saw her burning it..he went to go pick it up..and misunderstood waan again..he probaly thinks waan is pregnant with that doode ..

natty

Chubs
lil_beckie said:
oh yeah!!..well hopefully it happens like that... :lol:
[post="55417"][/post]​

wait.. i'm not finish lil_beckie..

"both the mother and the baby are safe" then choon would be :angry: believing that the baby waan is carrying is Nop's.. :p

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
natty said:
wait.. i'm not finish lil_beckie..

"both the mother and the baby are safe" then choon would be :angry: believing that the baby waan is carrying is Nop's.. :p
[post="55427"][/post]​
hahaha!!...next...Waan will tell Choon that it's Nop's because she doesn' think he loves her and because he's getting married..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
fan said:
This is getting sooo good!

When Chun was getting drunk and going crazy mad i seriously just wanted to slap him and knock some sense into him, especially when he starts to try and rape Waan, but the second he got hit with the vase i was totally in love with him again....   :wub:   :lmao:

P'Mos did such a great job during this scene, so intense and angry and yet he turned into a hurt, sad, and apologetic man in love in less than a second... such great acting!! i totally love the part where he steps out from around the corner when Waan goes into the room and then when he picks her up and when he rips open his shirt... he did it just a lil tooo good dont ya think?? hahaa just awesome!!!

Aom did a great job too, but im kinda annoyed at the fact that she doesnt realize why hes so angry, i mean she realizes what Tam said to Man when he was kicking down the sign of HuaJaiChocolate and that Chun still talks to Phet and Gai... and doesnt she think about how it would look to him seeing her living with another man, who is constantly protecting her, ... im not saying that its a bad thing, but people see what they see and think what they think and Chun being angry at her for avoiding him isnt gunna be so rational about that whole situation...

personally, i dont think this lakorn is very typical at all... i mean sure its got the necessary drama between PraEak and NangEak, then the Nang Rai and of course the know it all, say it all supporting roles. So if you dont have those elements then i dont think there would be much of a lakorn. So yea... it could be said that this is typical, but rather i think what makes this different from other lakorns, is in how its being told. and i think so far its doing a great job and will do so until the end.
[post="55391"][/post]​

Good post, Fon!

I love how this lakorn is being told also. We got the sweet scenes of p'ek and n'ek from the beginning, which I must say it wasn't just a couple, there were plenty of sweet scenes between them. We got the bitter scenes of when p'ek got jealous and was aggressive and of course all of those other elements that add gas to the fire. The concept of this lakorn title, "Hua Jai Chocolate", really fits the lakorn storyline. When we think about chocolate, the first thing that comes in mind is sweet, which of course is true. But there is also another taste of chocolate, which is bitter. It's both sweet and bitter all at once.

All Thai lakorns has n'ek misunderstand p'ek or p'ek misunderstanding n'ek. It doesn't matter if it's a kiss slap lakorn or some type of life struggling matters lakorn. Without those supporting characters, we really won't have anything to watch. I think the reason why I'm really obsess with this lakorn is Mos; having Aom in it is a double treats for me, but Mos really does a terrific job protraying the rich, sometime rude and crazy, searching for love man. Wow! It's his first slap kiss lakorn and boy does he really go all out when he gets jealous and angry. I actually wanted him to be crazy and jealous a little bit longer. LOL It turns me on because you just don't know what he's going to do or say next. But I guess him soften up to Aom now isn't so bad. Remember, he's trying to only be Aom's friend now since he feels there's no hope for them, so he's wanting their relationship to just end also, but it's not going to be that easy because they are meant to be and now there's a baby on the way. Gosh, I can't wait till Tuesday and Wednesday. What I'm I going to do when this lakorn ends? I guess wake up and face reality again. Darnit! :blink:

Side note: Do yall realize there are many scenes that we saw of Mos' chest? Like his shirt is unbutton just a little so that we can get a tease of his chest. He's just so god darn FIONE. Gosh, I got major issue. I think I realize and notice too much things.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
natty said:
[post="55409"][/post]​
N(O) quit playing with my emotion. You know how crazy I am already. :wacko:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Kayla... i totally agree with everything you said... I probably would have never watched this lakorn if Mos wasnt in it... i was never a huge fan of Aom, and even now im not really, but i gotta say i totally love her in this lakorn and Song Rao.... as great of an actress as she is, i think Mos is totally stealing the spotlight... not only with his acting ability but also his oh so sweet songs!!

Kayla said:

Side note: Do yall realize there are many scenes that we saw of Mos' chest? Like his shirt is unbutton just a little so that we can get a tease of his chest. He's just so god darn FIONE. Gosh, I got major issue. I think I realize and notice too much things.

[post="55491"][/post]​

hahaa seriously!! i noticed that too... i dont think hes ever had his shirt open or off more times than this... i think Rak Kaern PiKut Kan with Kob, he had shirt off once maybe twice and now hes jus rippin off

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I loved this lakorn and can't wait to see the next episode...But I won't be able to watch it darn it...I will be going to Cambodia so I would not be able to watch it. Hopefullly when I come back to the states I can watch the ending. :( :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
Is there any more scenes in the lakorn like in episode 17? :rolleyes:
[post="55893"][/post]​
LOL Ana, don't become an old pervert like me. :lmao:

Oh my episode 19 so good. LOL Crazy me. I think every episode is good. LOL

I'm so in love with Mos right now. The words he uses to describe his feelings for Aom is so darn sweet. "When I see her, I want to hug her, I want to kiss her. I try to tell myself to only be her friend but I can't" Gosh, he so darn sweet. OMG! He looks so darn fine on the part when he came in the room, looking emotionally drained, and took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. We sure do get to see a lot of Mos' chest in this lakorn. I LUB IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :w000t:

The part when Aom was talking to her stomach, saying that mommy and the baby will go tell the news to daddy together was so sentimental. Too bad she didn't get to tell him about the news since Mos wanted to end the relationship and she couldn't get her words across to him. That part was really sad. Mos said good bye to their entire past and to the love of his life "Aom".. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I can't wait to see tomorrow episode.

I'll be back with summary and screencaps tonight. B)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....i need full summary right now crazibooka Kayal!!!! i'm crazibooka myslef...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy, you doricabooka!

You have to wait! I need to touch down first since I'm high up and above with Mos. I don't want to land yet.

Mos take Kayla away...I want to hug and kiss you too. :wub: :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh.why mos why..why did he have to tell aom that..thats soo sad..i can imagine aom talking to her stomach telling her baby..shes gonna go tell her dad that shes pregnant..man.. :(

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh the part wen aom drowned and mos saved her...was so kute afta that..but no they got distracted by those 3 mousketeers lol...and wen aom was talkin to her baby about tellin mos that hes goin to have a baby...was too kute..i was like this is it!but it wasnt lol.. but omg..mos shudda let her speak first wen they were out talkin things out....then she can tell him that shes preggo wit his baby...why why why he cudnt just ler her speak first!!:(...poor mos and aom ...u can sooo tell that they both want to be together!ahhh..i am goin krazy for this lakorn...but its goin to end soon i can feel it lol but i dont want it to end haha....

o yea another part which was so sad..was wen kai was kryin in the hospital room...that was soo touchin....wow...it moved me for real...and wen kai was huggin the lady...jamie and her hubby got ech others support...and then there was aom and mos...they just looked at each other...ugh..u can juss see the pain and hurt in their eyes...

sorry for the long post guyz..but i cant wait for epi 20!!!!ahhhh

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
ahh the part wen aom drowned and mos saved her...was so kute afta that..but no they got distracted by those 3 mousketeers lol...and wen aom was talkin to her baby about tellin mos that hes goin to have a baby...was too kute..i was like this is it!but it wasnt lol.. but omg..mos shudda let her speak first wen they were out talkin things out....then she can tell him that shes preggo wit his baby...why why why he cudnt just ler her speak first!!:(...poor mos and aom ...u can sooo tell that they both want to be together!ahhh..i am goin krazy for this lakorn...but its goin to end soon i can feel it lol but i dont want it to end haha....

o yea another part which was so sad..was wen kai was kryin in the hospital room...that was soo touchin....wow...it moved me for real...and wen kai was huggin the lady...jamie and her hubby got ech others support...and then there was aom and mos...they just looked at each other...ugh..u can juss see the pain and hurt in their eyes...

sorry for the long post guyz..but i cant wait for epi 20!!!!ahhhh
[post="56065"][/post]​
Bou, I know huh? They were about to hug then Jamie and them had to come. It's sad tough because after that incident, Aom actually felt that there is still hope for her and Mos since Mos was really expressing his heart to her and etc. Aom looked hopeful when she was touching her stomach talking to the baby. That part was bitter sweet. It was cute to see Aom talking to the baby about telling daddy. And yea, the last scene of the gang crying was sad. You can tell that Aom really wanted for Mos to comfort her too, but they had to fight their feelings. I'm going crazy with you Bou. We can hold hand and join MOSAOMLISM Insane Institute together. :shocked:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ admit me into the institute too.... :shocked:

grrrr the preview for the next epsisode i wanna choke sah and i can't believe waan is saying that....she doesn't love nok! grrrrr.....these two need to stop being so prideful and denying that they don't love each other...i have a feeling just three or four more episodes though.... :wavecry:

can i choke sah though?? :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Chewy, you doricabooka!

You have to wait! I need to touch down first since I'm high up and above with Mos. I don't want to land yet.

Mos take Kayla away...I want to hug and kiss you too. :wub: :wacko:
[post="55945"][/post]​

*kick kayla off the ladder*

ok now you're down..