Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
natty said:
*kick kayla off the ladder*

ok now you're down..
[post="56165"][/post]​
Nat, that freaken hurts!! I just fell and hit my head against a rock!! Damn you..always ruin my high! :angry: :blink:

------------------------------------

Summary of Episode 19

Aom and the gang decided to go to the spa in Mos’ hotel. The spa’s receptionist gave them the spa form and says that if anyone is pregnant, the spa treatment might harm the baby and etc so they have to fill out the form. Aom saw that the form requires information on pregnancy and etc decided not to go and went outside. She didn’t want the gang to know about her pregnancy. Aom went to order some food to eat. While she was sitting down having a drink, Mos walked by and saw her and went up to Aom. Mos said hello in a soft tone of voice and Aom was surprised to see his presence. Aom asked Mos does he want to eat with her, Mos agreed and sat down, both looking very nervous around each other. Mos told Aom that she looks not well and asked Aom has she went to see her personal doctor. Aom said that she has already gone to the doctor. Aom got nauseated by the smell of Mos’ food and looked as if she was about to vomit. Mos, with a scared look, asked Aom what was wrong with her. Aom went outside and almost vomited. Mos, looking very worried, told Aom to wait there and went to get a glass of water and a wet towel. You gals should see the look on Mos’ face he was so worried about Aom.

Mos asked Aom what was wrong with her. She said that there’s nothing wrong with her and that it’s because she didn’t get enough rest. Mos then took the wet towel and whipped Aom’s face, looking deep into her eyes, making Aom looking sweet and sad back at him. Gosh, Mos is so darn sweet! Mos told Aom that she should take care of herself better than this, not do for others so much that’s why she’s not feeling good. Aom with a confuse look, said “For others? Who?� Mos asked Aom does the chef guy know that Aom worked so hard that she’s not feeling well. Mos said to Aom, “You should tell him. If he knows your feeling like this, he will not let it happen. He should be the person taking good care of you more than anyone else.� Aom then asked Mos, “Do you really think that Nop will take care of me better than anyone else? Mos said that it has to be like that because it’s his duty.� Aom looking not so happy with Mos’ remarks said that so what about you being nice to me, what does it mean. Mos said that it’s his duty too because he’s the owner of the hotel and that he has to take care of his entire customers (know darn well he didn’t mean it like that). Aom looked sadden to hear the statement from Mos. Now she feels that the only reason why he’s nice to her is because she’s his guest, not because of his feelings towards her. Jamie found Aom crying and asked her what was wrong. She asked Aom how many time does Aom has to cry over Mos, and she said that she doesn’t understand Aom. Aom said that it’s not that easy to cut loose and that it’s not just love, it’s something else that is more than that now, meaning the baby.

The next scene a little girl’s ball fell into the pool. The little girl was crying and Aom went to go comfort her. The little girl was too cute with her bikini top. As Aom was trying to reach the ball in the pool, she fell in the pool. Aom does not know how to swim and was trying her best to not stay under water. Mos noticed what happened and immediately jumped into the pool and saved Aom. He carried Aom out of the pool and laid her on the beach chair. Aom was coughing for air. Mos with a concern look asked Aom was she okay? Mos asked Aom does she not know how to swim and Aom shook her head. Mos, with an upset, worried tone of voice, said that Aom is not taking care of herself again and that if no one came and saved her what would’ve happened. Aom, with a surprise look, from Mos tone of voice said that she’s sorry and that it’s her fault. Mos looking frustrated said that he does not mean it like that. Aom looking upset said, “It true. I’m not at fault because I’m just a customer. And as for you, it’s already your duty to look after your GUEST safety.� Aom, crying, said, “You are the person who told me that everything you’re doing for me is only because I’m your CUSTOMER.� Aom said that right now the only thing that’s in Mos’ head is the word “Duty�. Mos raised his voice back at Aom and said, “It’s true. How can I not think of you like everyone else?� Mos with a serious look said to Aom, “Do you think I’m having fun? Do you know how upset I am when I’m near you? Do you know how much I have to bare my feelings? Aom, crying and upset, got up and said then Mos don’t have to bare it any longer and that she is not a duty of Mos’ and said that he doesn’t have to do anything else for her because it’s just DUTY. Aom said that between them if there’s nothing more than that she will not talk to him anymore and walked away. Mos instantly got up and grabbed her to stop. With a strong one of voice, he told Aom that he does not feel that way, causing Aom to calm down with her emotion. Aom was crying. Mos told her that to him Aom is his gift; Aom is everything that has meaning in his life. He touched Aom face softly as she was crying and asked her does she understands. Aom nodded her head slightly and both were about to hug or something but Jamie and the gang came and Mos and Aom quickly pulled apart. Mos was upset and angry that he couldn’t control his feelings, went into his room, took off his shirt and throw it down, looking into the mirror. Damn! Mos is FIONE!

That night Mos, walking back and forth with confusion, told Phet that he almost done it again. He told Phet that during the incident he almost blurted out again that he’s still in love with Aom. Mos, with a sad face, told Phet that he still loves Aom and that whenever he’s near Aom he wants to hug her, he wants to kiss her. Phet said that but Aom already has the chef guy and told Mos not to forget that. Mos said that he knows and that he cannot love Aom. Mos said that he don’t want to interfere with Aom’s new life but he can’t stop from loving Aom. Mos said that there’s only one way to completely end everything and that he will end it tomorrow. Mos said that he will get married with Sai. Aom was in her room thinking about the remarks that Mos said to her at the drowning incident and looked hopeful. She looked at her stomach and talked to the baby. Aom talked to herself looking at her stomach said that sometime if we tell the truth maybe everything will be back to normal. She talked to the baby and said, “It’s difficult for mommy, but mommy will do it for you. We will go tell daddy together�. Awwww…so sweet. Next thing you know she heard a knock at the door. Mos was at the door and he asked Aom to come with him and that he has something to talk with her about and Aom said that she also has something to talk with him about.

They walked on the beach. Mos said that he has no where to walk anymore. He can’t walk forward and he can’t go backward, meaning the relationship between him and Aom. Mos told Aom that they have to end everything in definite. Aom looked confuse by his statement and asked him what does he mean. Mos said that everything from their past they will have to throw it all away so that they can move on. He picked up some stone and gave it to Aom and said that the stones are the memories that she has with him and for Aom to throw it away in the ocean. Aom was speechless and couldn’t get her words out. Mos said that he knows it hurt but for her to believe that he’s hurting more than her. He turned Aom around to not face him and he turned the other direction away from her so that they will not face each other. As he walked away, he said, “Goodbye to the women that brings warmth in my life�, and threw one stone to the ocean. Mos then said, “Goodbye to the many smiles that I will remember for the rest of my life until the day I die�, and threw another stone into the ocean. Aom was crying and wanted to turn around and Mos told her not to turn around and they have to end it at this moment. He told Aom that from now on everything will end and told Aom good luck. Both him and Aom looked crushed by what just happened. Aom fell on her knees crying. The Thai lady illness has gotten worse and Kai went to tell Mos that she has to be rushed to the hospital. Kai finally told the gang about the Thai lady illness. The doctor had told all of them that there is no hope. They were all crying in the hospital room. Aom was crying and Mos looked on to her as if he wanted to comforted her but didn’t. So darn sad. THE END.

Screencaps coming next!!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
you guys crack meeh up :loool: MOSAOMLISM Insane Institute :lmao:

the part where aom was talking to her tummy was bittersweet :wavecry: love the part where he was carry aom what a hottie and with that wet -shirt is like :shock:

natty

Chubs
mizzniki said:
you guys crack meeh up :loool:  MOSAOMLISM Insane Institute  :lmao:

hey how did you know about our asylum? i mean care center? are you a patient there? hmmm you must be Dr. Kayla's patient...

wait wait.. are you niki? :ph34r:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Nat, I think we're recruiting more and more members each day. :blink:

Sure diane! You are more than welcome to join the institute. :ph34r:

Screencaps of Episode 19

Bou

sarNie Adult
kayla, i think alot of members from this forum is checkin themselves into the institute lol...thanks for the sc's babes!

natty

Chubs
lol it's ok kayla.. with an unlicense illegal doctor like you and me.. we got it all under control!!!

natty

Chubs
mizzniki said:
natty is meeh niki hhaha so yea i know all about the care center :w000t:
[post="56235"][/post]​

ah ha!!! we found you at last..you just totally jump ship when while we were transfering you from aom care center to mosaom care center.. now we finally found you.. no wonder!! mizzniki my bootie! lol jk..

natty

Chubs
:w000t: :shocked: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk..

ok ok stop else i wont have the mind to update my fanfic lol.. ive been stuck on page two since kayla post the summary!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my...my little heart...it's stopping...no...it's beating fast...it's stopping...I'm going into shock...*faint* :shocked: :blink: :wacko:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
You girls are crazy :lmao: I hope the Institute is big enough to hold :sweat:
Thanks for the summary B)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
man....dang it!! this is getting too depressing.....i just want it to end so they can both be happy.... :wavecry:

natty

Chubs
Phew said:
You girls are crazy :lmao: I hope the Institute is big enough to hold :sweat:
Thanks for the summary B)
[post="56300"][/post]​

no worries phew.. i have unlimited funds so i can always add new wings... lol

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt even get a chance to watch this lakorn yet...im waiting for it to finish so i could just watch it all at once lol but by the screencaps it looks like a really romantic lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..i just saw epi 20 and the preview for epi 21..i think aom's baby is gonna die..im not sure.aom s came to waan's store and started trashing it..first she slap waan..and waan try to push her from destroying her store then aom s push waan..then waan stomach bump into the stairs.. :shock: i just hope her baby wont die..that would be so sad.but thats probaly the only way mos will know shes pregnant..i just hope her bbay wont die though..