Hua Jai Chocolate

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ugh!!! I hate Waan...she's so stubborn...everybody's like why is Choon hurting her, but it's more like she's hurting herself...she's not even giving Choon a chance...Choon is willing to fight but she just gave it up...gosh, I hate her!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont blame her though..she was about to tell chun twice..and the second time he just told her to forget about the past..she didnt even get the chance to talk..hes the one that told her to move on..and at the funeral..sai just announced that her and chun is gonna get married..but yeh..i guess shes just hurt by the stuff he said..its always like that..when nang ek is pregnant..she keeps it quiet until one day one of her friends tell praek..either that or the baby dies..then praek will know

Bou

sarNie Adult
damn wat an intense episode!!!...i was soo angry with both of em!!!grrr wen is this madness goin to stop!?llolz...omg goin krazy....but i hope nothin happens to that baby of theirs...it has to live!!!i swear if the baby dies i am goin to kill sai ahhaa......*as if i can* haha...i cant wait to see wat happens next...its goin to get more and more intense i cant wait..o0o yea...i am so totally fallin for nolp too now haha...hes such a swthrt towards aom.....

neway..mos and aom better get back together other soon...or else im losin it haha

nsinong

sarNie Elites
I juss hope the baby doesn't die, because that would totally suck! :eek: They should stop being so stubborn, its killing me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
BOTH ARE STUBBURN...FIRST IT WASNT LIKE THAT BUT NOW FROM ALL THE MISUNDERSTANDING..ITS DRIVING MY CRAZZZZY...WHEN CAN ALL OF THESE STUFF JUST END SO THEY CAN LIVE HAPILY EVER AFTER..

karuna

sarNie Egg
ugh!! this lakorn has so got to end now. oh my goodness.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi gals,

No summary as of yet for episode 20. I was going to do it last night but I was tired since I didn't get any sleep the night before. I'll try to type one up before the next episode next Tuesday. I'm loving this lakorn. The more drama the more it like it. Each episode keeps us guessing what's going to happen next. Just like next episode, we'll being watching because Sai went crazy and detroyed the shop and we want to know if Aom and the baby will be okay.

I guess it all depends on your sense of taste when it comes to lakorn. I love drama so this lakorn storyline fits my preference. I hate lakorn where they talk too much and not enough action between n'ek and p'ek. Whether they're slapping, kissing, or arguing, those are interaction between p'ek and n'ek. Aom attempted to try and tell Mos she's pregnant many times. It's not like she found out she was pregnant and didn't even thought about telling Mos. It's just that every time she tried to tell something comes in the way. And now Sai has announced that her and Mos will get married. That will only add fuel to the fire. Gosh! So much drama, I love it!

This is not the first lakorn that we've seen that's like this or as some of you may say "drag". I wouldn't consider a lakorn a drag if the storyline is moving from one plot to another. And when I say "plot" I mean the movement in the lakorn not just the relationship between p'ek and n'ek if they will get along sooner or not. I'm talking about the circumstances that's happening around them. Like Mos running after the burning letter, Sai pushing Aom against the stairs and we not knowing if the baby will be okay. Those are plots. It keeps you guessing what's going to happen next. Thereforth the lakorn is moving from one plot to another.

There are many other great lakorns out there that's similar to this. Like Roy Lae Snei Rai, Tik and Aom got along in the beginning, alot of misunderstanding and etc too. Wimarn Sai, Bee and Chakrit, same thing too. I mean Bee didn't even tell Chakrit that the kid was his until the kid was a lot older. Maybe Aom will do the same to Mos. LOL All of those are kiss/slap lakorns. My kind of genre lakorn. I lub it! It boils down to your taste of lakorn.

To all my HJC fanatic, it will be sad when this lakorn finally ends. I have nothing to look forward to watch next. I guess I'll wait around until another dramatic lakorn like this airs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i know mai..i dont think this lakorn is dragiing..every epi theres always something new happening..if it was dragging..they would have been stayin in the same problem all tape..like all exact lakorn it keeps us from wanting to see the next epi and thinking whats gonna happen next..i mean i like the drama..like in royleh but then i dont know why im getting mad in this lakorn..i just want to see mos and aom make up..i hate all the misunderstanding in here..i feel bad for aom and mos..i hate when someone or something comes in the way when aom is gonna tell mos shes pregnant..now shes probaly never gonna tell mos when sai announced her and chun is gonna get married..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tinah, I totally feel your pain girlfriend. :sweat:

Just look at Mos and Aom laying down side by side picture, reading their scripts, when you're mad. I'm really beginning to think if there something more to brotherly and sisterly love. Let me hush before I start rumors. LOL :lmao:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I believe they did that for a purpose. To keep us glued to the lakorn and keep wanting more. I love it! Can't wait to see the next episode. I'm gonna be really sad when this lakorn ends.

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea i agree that this lakorn isnt draggin at all..eventho theres lots of misunderstandings between mos and aom but it does keep me on my feet and keep me wantin to know whats goin to happen next...this is the only lakorn im watchin at this moment..and i dont think ill be watchin any lakorns until february or somethin wen all the new lakorns will be released..right now nothin else catches my attention...i am realli goin to miss this lakorn wen it ends but ill prolly rewatch it haha...

kayla...i was just thinkin the other day that there has to be something more between those two...lets just cross our fingers and hope that it wil come true someday...SOON lolz..

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
This lakorn isn`t dragging at all...I Love it...cant wait for the next eps...im going krazy as everybodys upin here also....hahahhaha...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Reading and seeing all of these screencaps...make me wanna see it...I only got the chance to watch the first couple of espiode...ahh..gosh can't wait to see it...gotta go get it at the rental store this monday...:D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ahhh... i'm so pissed off with Aom... she's makes me want to slap her once and talk some sense into her... she's making things so difficult...

ajfoaowjofuq0w4ur08q3utovaodjfalkjmvzvj08501 8345roijawflkjawofjal

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I don't find Waan annoying or think her decisions are so wrong. I get what she's thinking. Chun makes me want to slap him though. Its like where did that fight in him go from when he 1st got back from Switzerland.

SPOILERS for ep 21.

I only caught like the last half of the episode. Kinda didn't know the exact time it airs. Anyways Sai follows Chun again I guess and sees him go see Waan. So after he leaves Sai goes into Waan's place w/ Nop and starts messing things up. Like recking the place since it's supposed to be openning the next day. THen she starts hitting Waan and Waan can barely hit back, but she gets at least one good hit in. Well Waan gets pushed into the stairs and falls. Sai still hits her and Waan's friend and her husband Petch comes. Sai still like choking Waan then is fighting w/ the other 2 too. She leaves finally when Jamie holds a knife on her. Waan has blood on her leg so they take her to the hospital. Anyways THEY FIND OUT SHE"S PREGNANT! Chun, Petch, Jamie, and Nop. (Nop was in the hospital already as a patient 'cause i think he got sick or hurt his leg earlier in the episode) Chun confronts Waan, but she says its Nop's baby. Nop backs her up. And episode ends w/ Waan crying in her hospital bed.

Previews for episode 22:
Jamie says to Waan that its really Chun's baby right. Then we see scenes of Chun getting engaged w/ Sai. And Waan saying Chun didn't choose her he chose Sai.

I know everyone's fed up w/ Waan not telling Chun the truth, but if I was in her shoes I wouldn't either. 'Cause Sai is crazy for one, I know I would be thinking if Sai finds out about the baby she would totally try to kill Waan or something. And 2 Chun's not exactly inspiring a me to want Waan to tell him too. Like his actions of getting engaged w/ the psycho Sai doesn't bode well for his thinking. I know he's distraught or whatever w/ thinking Waan's having Nop's baby, but come on.

Dude, that felt like I was typing for so long. LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi Gracejen!

Thanks for the brief summary. I appreciate it lots!

So did Waan lose the baby or not? Dude, I can't wait to see the episodes! Like I said before Waan already attempted to tell Choon plenty of times about the baby. It's just that something else always happen and causes her to change her mind. I guess being in the situation she's in and feeling that Choon feelings for her has disappeared since Sai has annouced their engagement and wedding plans would cause Waan to hold a lot back. OMG! I so hope she doesn't lose the baby. Can't wait to see it! :shocked:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary gracejen. It's seems like problems are adding up. Can't wait to watch this part.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
No Waan didn't lose the baby thankfully. That's how they found out, the doctor told them Waan was alright and the baby wasn't hurt. Off-topic the lady who was playing the doctor was the same one who did the same thing in Lehratee. LOL Couldn't help noticing.