Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! You gals can't be disappointed about the ending! It's soooooooo freaken good/sweet and sad. I had tears in my eyes watching it. As you can see, I am on my high again. The words that they said to one another is soooooooooo SWEET! I love the part when Aom told Mos that Coco reminds her of Mos and that every time she looks into her son's eyes, she only see Mos in his eyes and Mos hugged her, telling her that they will start over and have a new beginning with each other. And it's soooooooooooo CUTE how Aom named their son Coco. The part when Mos and Coco were playing at the park together, flying the airplane is sooo cute. The little boy is sooooo cute. Mos went to buy him som chocolate and he said that I'm allergic to chocolate, just like my DADDY, which mean Aom has been talking about daddy to him all along OMG! The little boy brought out a box of round white chocolate to eat just like the one that Aom used to make for Mos at Switzerland, Mos instantly had some type of feeling that there were some type of connection. Oh yea, the part when the little boy saw his mom (Aom) crying and was comforting her and then saw Mos crying too, he went up to Mos trying to cheer him up saying don't cry...we'll eat some candies and you'll feel better and etc....soooooo cute....he was trying to cheer Mos up too. Mos then said to Coco I won't cry anymore. From now on all three of us won't cry anymore, right Aom? Aom crying knodded her head and hugged Coco and Mos hugged the both of them and Aom cried laying her head on Mos shoulder...all three hugged....soooooooooo sweet....

I think it's the best ending ever! It wasn't like it was just boom they meet and didn't conversate or interact with one another. But it was total opposite. I love the bond that all three instantly had together. I had tears in my eyes when both mommy and daddy and Coco were hugging. You can feel the warmth between all of them. There were cute scenes between Mos and Aom (hugging and crying), but that's beside the point of the ending. The ending really did showed they are meant to be and no matter what happened in the past, fate will bring them together. Just like Coco has brought them back together. Yea, I love that part also when Coco was sleeping on Mos' shoulder and said "Pauw (Daddy)". And Aom said that he hasn't had anyone hold him like that in so long. Gosh! So darn sad/sweet..whatever you want to call it. It was just perfect!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE HUA JAI CHOCOLATE!!!!! :wub:

Okay I will try to get all summaries up tonight. I've been really sick lately so I've been lacking. You gals have to read or hear what they said to one another and view it for yourself. It's like the most sweetest/saddest (bittersweet like chocolate) ending ever. :w000t:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
june said:
Im not really happy about the ending...why did they have to wait four years to get back together and Mos wasnt there for Aom during her pregnancy.  If he really wants her back he should do everything within his power to win her back.  This kind of ending is disappointing...
[post="60902"][/post]​
The last episode Aom told Mos that she found out later on what had happened during the wedding day. She wanted to contact Mos but no one could get a hold of where he was, so she thought it was too late. Remember all the letter that Mos had wrote to Phet, he clearly stated that they do not need to find him and that he will be the person who will keep in contact with all of them. Mos only wants to work now so that he don't have to think about Aom so much. Just like what his father went through. Mos' father had told him that the reason why he works so much and doesn't have time for Mos is that that's the only escape way to not miss the person you love so much. So sad. His dad went through some love problems too. And that is what Mos had told his father before he left to do business all over Europe/Switzerland and etc..that he will work his hardest. But no matter what like he said in the letter to Phet, it's dark and it's getting cold outside, but I'm not sure if it's cold outside or is it that my heart is cold on the inside..meaning all these years, he still can't forget about Aom....gosh...okay...let me shut up for now... :sweat:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
this lakorn has meaning and the end is not a typical thai lakorn ending!!!!!!!!!the ending makes you have some sort of feelinf and i like the ending that way. it's the sadness/regret that come out.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jaitee said:
to kayla

i noticed that you've been giving summary of hua jai chocolate already.  so i was wondering if you would consider doing the english subtitles for this lakorn. from the sound of it, this lakorn is really good, and it would be better if i could understand it. i'd appreciate it very much it you or someone would sub it. :D
[post="59617"][/post]​
Hello Jaitee,

I would do the subtitle for you gals, but I'm not sure if I will have the time to complete it. I've been quite busy lately and still have a lot to catch up on other things also. Plus, I would have to take another tutorial to learn how to do subtitle. LOL If anyone else would like to do it, that would be awesome, or as AomPClub would say it, kakabooka. I hope my summaries helped you gals out somewhat with the lakorn. I tried to type out every little details but it becomes really time consuming but I always try my best to catch everything Mos and Aom said to one another.

Remaining summaries and screencaps of episode 21-24 coming tonight.

puppylov said:
this lakorn has meaning and the end is not a typical thai lakorn ending!!!!!!!!!the ending makes you have some sort of feelinf and i like the ending that way. it's the sadness/regret that come out.
[post="60952"][/post]​
Good posting, Puppylov. Totally agree. The ending does bring some type of warm feeling to you when watching. It really did showed how we struggle throughout life and love, and if we're meant to be, something or another will bring us back together. The world is really round. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh i have to see the ending myself..by the sound of kayla..i know it wont be dissapointed..i just thought maybe it would have been better if mos was with aom when she gave birth..but whats good about this lakorn is its different from other endings..its not the typical ending they always have..so its good to keep us wondering how its going to end..by the words aom and mos uses to eachother would probaly make up from all the misunderstanding they had..so now im not mad nor dissapointed

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Summary Episode 20

Mos brought Sai to the Thai lady’s funeral. When they arrived, everyone looked surprise to see Sai with Mos. Sai announced that she and Mos will become one person and that they will get engaged and married soon. Aom and Mos both looked uncomfortable seeing each other. Phet pulled Mos outside and asked him why he had to announce it right now. Phet said that even though Mos already broken it off with Aom, Mos should at least think about her feelings. Mos said that he tried every way to break it off completely and that this is the best solution so that they both can move on. Nop went to go ask Jamie what the real reason why Aom is not happy was. Nop feels that there is something more and that Jamie is keeping a secret from him. At the funeral Sai came and sit behind Aom talking shiet. She threatens Aom to stay away from Mos and etc. Urgh I just want to slap the shiet out of her.

Aom went to go sit at a near bench by the temple. She cried and talked to the baby saying “Mommy is having difficulty and why does people have to be so mean.� Mos came behind her and overheard her talking to herself and asked who Aom was talking too. Aom was shocked to hear his voice and got up immediately. Mos saw her crying and asked her is anything wrong. Aom said nothing is wrong. Mos said that how can it not be if it involves him. Aom said that it has nothing to do with Mos. Aom told Mos that she think it’s better if he stays far away from her because today his love (Sai) came also and she might think the wrong thing. Mos with a firm look said that maybe Aom is scared that Nop might misunderstand also. Aom then said that Nop will never misunderstand because he knows how important he is and how much she loves him. Nop overheard the entire conversation and approached them both. Nop looked confused by Aom’s statement. Mos then said that he’s happy for Nop that there is a person who announced her love for him like that and that the both of them are meant to be. Nop was upset that Aom didn’t tell him the truth from the beginning and demanding Aom to explain everything that happened. Kai passed the invitation for Aom opening shop and gave one to Mos. Mos was surprised that the name of the shop was “Hai Jai Chocolate.� He knows the meaning behind it and feels that the name had something to do with him.

The Thai lady from Switzerland had read the Thai lady’s letter that passed away to everyone. The letter was so touching. The letter stated sometime we may think that our lives have more sad days then good days. But everyone has a chance to change the bad days into good days. And that everyone should pick laughing instead of crying, pick love instead of hate. And choose to meet each other instead of saying good bye to each other, and for them to not be like her who never had a chance to choose. So sad! Mos and Aom seems to be thinking about one another situation during the reading of the letter. When the funeral ceremony was over, the Thai lady from Switzerland gave Aom another letter and stated there might be something the Thai lady that passed away might know more that Aom thinks.

Aom opened the letter and read it. The letter from the Thai lady stated that besides the letter that she asked to be read out loud she also has another letter for Aom. The letter stated that Aom should tell Mos about the baby. And that Aom don’t have the right to make a decision for her baby to not have a father and that she doesn’t have the right to not tell Mos. Aom was surprised and started to cry. Mos was behind Aom looking on and interrupted Aom and asked her was she okay. Aom was surprised by his presence and was upset that Mos came behind her without letting her know. Aom immediately took the letter and walked away. Mos followed her close behind to see what she was up too. Aom burned the letter and walked away. Mos then rushed to pick up the burning letter and tried to put out the fire. Next thing Sai came so Mos had to drop the letter, which caused it to blow away. After Sai left, Mos chased after the letter. The letter was still burning inches by inches. When Mos finally made it to the letter and read it, the only part of the letter that was left said “You don’t have the right to make the decision for Choon. Tell Choon the truth before everything is too late.� Mos looked concern and was very anxious to know what Aom is hiding from him.

The next day Mos rushed over to Phet and Jamie’s house and demanding them to tell him what Aom is hiding. Phet said that he doesn’t know and then Mos barged in the house looking for Jamie. He told Jamie that he knows she doesn’t like him but if there’s anything that has to do with Aom that involves him, he has the right to know. Jamie stated that she doesn’t know anything. Mos got mad and left with a storm stating that if he doesn’t know what Aom is hiding from him that he can never live his life peacefully. Gosh, I love it when Mos go all crazy. LOL. Aom was watering her plants and she heard a voice that says “How come it has to be a chocolate shop?� As soon as she was going to answer, she turned around and saw Mos. Mos asked Aom to answer him and asked what does chocolate means to her? Aom changed her face expression and said it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just something to sell. Mos said that your answer is not too good. Then he brought out the letter and said so how are you going to answer to this letter. Aom immediately looked scared and proceed to take the letter away from Mos. Mos held Aom, looking into her eyes, and said the more we want to stay far from each other, the closer we get to one another and that it’s like fate is playing with them. Mos demanding for Aom to tell him in the letter what is it that she has to tell him. Aom noticed that Mos still does not know about the baby and was relief. Mos kept on demanding Aom to tell him and proceeded to kiss Aom. Aom pulled away and slapped him. Aom said that did you forget that you are the person who broke if off with me and that we have to turn our back away from each other and throw everything away?

Aom then ran inside and got behind Nop. Nop was surprised to see Mos. Aom told Nop that she doesn’t want to talk to Mos and for Nop to tell him to get out. Mos told Nop that he has nothing to do with their busy and for him to move away. Nop said that anything that has to do with Aom has to do with him. Mos then said if I want to know something, no one can stop me. Nop then punched Mos and Mos got up and punched Nop back. They both got into an argument. Nop said that he only wants to protect Aom from being hurt and that since Aom met Mos, she only received pain and hurts. Mos said that he never had a chance to even protect Aom and that’s why he’s here and that he don’t want to be the reason to hurt Aom and etc. Nop made Mos feel bad saying that he’s the person who destroyed Aom’s life and etc. He then pushed Mos out of the shop. Darn! I feel so sorry for Mos. Aom heard the entire argument and was crying.
Summary Episode 21

Mos and Sai were at the store shopping for wedding dress. All Mos could think of was the letter and what Aom is hiding from him. Mos and Sai took the wedding photos. The camera man got Mos frustrated with all of his direction so Mos barged out looking furious. On the day that the Hua Jai Chocolate shop was going to open, Nop’s leg began to hurt out of no where and he had to spend the night at hospital so that the doctor could check up on him. I’m thinking Nop has some kind of illness. Nop didn’t want to stay but Aom assisted that Nop should stay and take care of his health. Mos lied to Sai that he has to work at Hur Hen. Sai called him asking him what he was doing. Mos made an excuse said that he has a meeting and that he’s busy. He told Sai that he has to take care of business or else he will not be able to attend the engagement ceremony.

Aom was at the shop all by herself baking cakes and etc. Aom went to the refrigerator in search of something and ran across the white chocolate heart in the pink box that she made for Mos. She held on to the box, thinking of what happened in the past. She heard a car engine outside and noticed that it was Mos’ car. She immediately turned off all the lights and went to hide. Mos was surprised that the lights were all off but still opened the door and entered the shop. He came in and said, “Is there anyone home?� He was looking for Aom. Mos turned on the light and noticed all of the chocolate cake that Aom had made; his eyes were amazed. Sai was still trying to call Mos, but he turned off his phone. She then saw the shop invitation and immediately knew that Mos lied to her. She called the hotel in Hur Hen and they told her that Mos left since the afternoon. Sai was pissed.

Mos looked around in the shop for Aom; he then came across the pink box that held the white chocolate that Aom made for him. He then recall Aom holding the box when she ran into him and Sai at Switzerland. Mos opened the box and saw the white chocolate heart that Aom had made for him. He then said out loud, “The white chocolate heart, you made it for me, right? Am I just thinking this myself? You kept it because you miss me, right? The chocolate shop, is supposed to be our shop, right?� He then said, “How weird, the person that taught me how to eat chocolate and the person who taught me that love is also somewhat bitter is the same person.� He then stepped outside and saw Aom standing there by the door. Aom immediately went back inside. Mos went after her and grabbed her and asked her what it she’s hiding from him is. Mos held Aom face and told her to look into his eyes and tell him the truth. Aom said that there’s nothing that she has to tell him. Mos with an anxious look said that what the Thai lady knows is very important that’s why he had to come see Aom. Mos kept on yanking Aom, telling Aom to tell him the truth. Aom told him to not act that way towards her. Mos then pressed Aom’s body over the glass cabinet that held the cakes. With his face inches away from Aom, he said how close they were and that Aom still has a soft spot for him. Because if not, Aom would’ve not kept the white chocolate heart that she made for him and that she wouldn’t named the shop “Hua Jai Chocolate.� (Which represent them)

Aom said it’s not true and got back up to walk away. Mos immediately hugged her from the back, stopping her in an instance. Awww so sweet. Mos hugged Aom and started to rub on Aom’s arm gently. Aom tried her best to hold her emotion together. Mos hugged Aom and said he wants to hug her like this forever and see if Aom can still deny it. Mos told Aom that they tried everything but they both cannot forget each other. Mos softly asked Aom again to tell him the truth.

Aom agreed to tell him. She said that she will tell him the truth and what the letter stated. She broke away from Mos and looked him in the eyes. Mos looked at her painfully, waiting to hear the truth. Aom then said the letter stated that the truth is, “I love Nop.� Aom crying said that the Thai lady knew that she loves Nop and that she wanted Aom to tell the truth to Mos. Aom angrily and painfully said to Mos, “I love Nop. Do you hear me? I love Nop.� Mos looked on to Aom with a sad unbelievable face. Aom then said that Mos is the person who lied to himself, thinking that Aom cannot forget that night. She said that she only want to console with the Thai lady because she feel sorry for Mos and don’t know how to break it down to him without hurting his feelings and etc. And she said the reason why she burned the letter was because she didn’t want other people to know that she’s a girl with many hearts. This part is so sad. Aom was lying to Mos, but you can tell from her eyes that she was in as much pain as Mos. Mos asked Aom it’s not true, right? Aom said that everything is true, leaving Mos devastated as he left the shop.

Sai later came to the shop and destroyed it. Sai went crazy accusing Aom for not leaving Mos alone and etc. She slapped Aom and pushed Aom and tried to choke Aom. Luckily for Aom, Phet and Jamie came in time to stop Sai. Jamie and Sai got into a fight and Jamie pulled out a knife which caused Sai to leave. Jamie and Phet saw Aom unconscious and saw blood running down her legs. They were scared and immediately rushed Aom to the hospital. When they got to the hospital, Phet immediately called Mos and told him what happened. Mos was shocked and rushed to the hospital. Before he went, he threaten Sai not to ever get involved with Aom again, or else the relationship between them will definitely end and etc. Sai and Mos got into it and Mos took off to the hospital, leaving Sai screaming after him.

Jamie, Phet, and Nop were at the hospital waiting for the doctor. Mos rushed in and asked about Aom. Jamie started to blame Mos again for what happened. Nop looked on to Mos with a mean firm look. The doctor came out and announced that mother and child is okay. Everyone was surprised that Aom is pregnant. Mos immediately rushed in the hospital room and looked at Aom and said, “You’re pregnant. This is what you’re been hiding from me, right� Mos held on to Aom’s hand and said, “This child has to be…� Aom immediately said, “It’s Nop’s child. The truth that the Thai lady wanted me to tell you is that I’ve having a child with Nop.� Mos let go of her hand with a sad face and said, “It’s not true. You’re lying.� Aom crying said, “When will you start to believe the truth. I live with Nop, and what happened between you and I was only one night.� Nop stepped up and said, “Believe me; this child belongs to the both of us.� Poor Mos. He was devastated. Aom then asked Nop to take Mos outside and that she wanted to rest. Phet tried to come and comfort Aom, but Mos yanked him off. Man I feel so sorry for both Aom and Mos. Mos ran outside of the room with devastation.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary Episode 22

Jamie told Nop and Aom that the both of them can trick Mos, but they cannot trick her. She asked Aom that the child is not Nop’s, but it’s Mos. She asked Aom why she has to do that for. Aom said she already made up her mind and told Jamie that if she loves her, she cannot tell anyone about what happened, not even Phet. Jamie said that Phet does not know anything but it’s not important who knows what. What’s important is that the child has a father. Jamie sounded mad and frustrated at Aom asked her what she’s doing and is she thinking about the child. Aom crying said, “Right, the child needs a father. But myself and the child don’t want to be a burden to anyone family. Mos choose Sai; he’s fixing to get married with Sai. He didn’t choose me and I do not want my child to have any connection with them.� Aom crying, looking on to her stomach, said, “It’s my child and I love my child very much. I love my child enough to be able to take care of it by myself.�

Mos and Sai got engaged. Mos looked like a lost soul during the engagement ceremony. Of course Sai was all happy. Aom and Nop returned home to the wreck shop. Nop gave Aom some medicine to take. Nop told Aom to get a lot of rest and that the child has to be strong. Aom said thank you to Nop for saying what he said to Mos in the hospital. Nop asked Aom can he be the father of the child. Aom looked stunned and didn’t want to answer him. She asked Nop can she hug him. Aom hugged on to Nop, crying, and said, “I asked myself all the time, if I just love you, my saddest will end. But I can’t do it.� Aom told Nop that she can’t be that special girl for Nop. And that from now with her life and her heart, it will only belongs to the child. Aom said to Nop, “I can’t love anyone else.� And she told Nop to cut his feelings off from her. Nop looking sad said that they can talk about it later. Awwww…I feel bad for Nop. But I’m glad that Aom told him that. Aom cannot love anyone else beside the baby and of course she can’t give her heart to anyone else, because it belongs to Mos.

Sai had the wedding planner come to the house to discuss the wedding. Mos was sitting there and didn’t hear anything they talked about. His mind was some where else. He couldn’t stop thinking of Aom. Mos walked away and went back into the house. Sai came after him screaming his name. Sai said that it’s about to be their wedding and how come Mos is not helping out with anything. Mos said that he’s trying his best. Sai said that she knows that Mos is thinking about Aom and can’t forget about her. They both got into it. Sai called Mos dumb for loving Aom, know that Aom has someone else already. Mos’ dad heard them arguing and asked what’s going on. Sai told Mos’ dad that Mos is not helping with the wedding and etc. Sai told Mos’ dad that he’s like that because he can’t forget his old girlfriend. Mos got angry and said, “Enough!� Mos said to Sai, “The reason I’m sick of these wedding plans is because of YOU! Sai got angry and began to hit Mos and started to make a lot of noise. Mos’ dad got up and told her to stop. Mos’ dad went up to Mos and slapped him. Mos’ dad said that this wedding, Mos is the person who wanted to get married with Sai so why is he acting like this, and that Mos should be a man. Mos agreed with his father and said he’s right and that he’s the person that choose it for himself and everything that happened he choose for it to happened. And that he’s willing to take in everything that will happen.

Mos parked his car by Aom’s shop and saw Nop and Aom getting into the car. Mos saw Nop holding on to Aom because she was going to fall. Mos looked on with sadness in his face as their car passed by. Aom was in the hospital and she looked on to a couple whom was learning how to take care of their unborn baby. She envisioned her and Mos was that couple, holding on their baby, with happiness all over their face. So sad on this part. The doctor came out of the hospital room with Aom and mistakenly thought Nop was the father. Aom immediately said that it’s not true and that the father has passed away already, leaving Nop looking sad and disappointed. Aom asked Nop what’s wrong with him. Nope asked Aom how come Aom has to deny him all the time. Aom told him that he cannot be the father of her child. Nop asked why. And that right now she don’t have anyone and that he’s filled with happiness if he can be the father of the child. Aom said that it’s too much and she cannot use him like that. Nop asked her why? Aom angrily walked away and said, “I can’t, I can’t, there is no reason.� Nop walked after her and said, “There is a reason because in your heart only Mos is the father of child this whole time.� Aom looked speechless and couldn’t say anything back. Nop said that he knows that in Aom’s heart there’s only Mos. And that the child is the replacement figure of Mos. Nop said that it’s not because Aom doesn’t want to bother him, but it’s because no one can replace Mos in her heart. Nop said that he knows Aom love Mos very much, but he never thought that it was to this extreme. He said that Aom love Mos so much that she does not have a heart for anyone else. Nop then walked off looking hurtful.

Sai and Mos’ dad had the wedding planner again at their house. Mos barged in and acted as if he’s interested in what’s going on. LOL..Mos is a complete jerk to Sai. He told them that he’s there now to fulfill his duty as the groom. He started to tell the wedding planner to get anything that is expensive that Sai and his father wanted. Sai looked like what the hell is he doing now. LOL. Mos then told the wedding planner as for the gift to the guest on the wedding day, he wants them to make two matching chocolate hearts; one white chocolate and one brown chocolate. Awwww…it represents him and Aom. Jamie and Phet went into the cake shop and saw Sai. Sai announced that they are there to order the two chocolate hearts that Mos requested and she said that Mos is so romantic this and that..that’s why he requested for the gift to be the chocolate hearts. Jamie got furious because she knew how much the chocolate hearts mean to Aom. Jamie went up to Mos and angrily said how can he do that, knowing how much the chocolate hearts mean to Aom. Meaning how can he use that for his wedding token to the guests. Sai looked on and now understood that the only reason why Mos requested for the matching chocolate hearts is because it reminded him of Aom. Sai was furious.

Nop saw the pink chocolate box in the refrigerator and Aom told him that she made the white chocolate for Mos but didn’t have the chance to give it to Mos. Nop said but you still kept it. Aom said that even if she sees it and it makes her hurt, she still wants to keep it. Aom said that she knows what Nop is feeling in his heart. Aom said to Nop, “You’re good to me in all ways. But I still love him and I can’t let anyone replace him.�And she said that if she’s like this forever, it’s won’t be fair to Nop. Nop asked her what does she mean. Aom said that she wants to leave out of Bangkok so that everything will be better. Nop said that he doesn’t want her to leave and that he promise he will not make her feel uncomfortable and all he wants is to be able to take care of Aom and the baby and he’ll be happy. Awww…Nop is so sweet; what a good friend. Nop said that even though he’s not good enough for Aom to love him, but he’s still good enough to be her friend. Nop decided that he cannot take it anymore and that he has to tell Mos the truth without letting Aom know. He went to Mos’ work place saying that he has something to talk about with Mos and it deals with Aom. Mos looking mean said that he does not want to know anything that deals with Nop and Mos and that it has nothing to do with him. Mos then went into the meeting, leaving Nop waiting for him anxiously.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary Episode 23

Sai came to Aom’s chocolate shop stating that Mos told her to come and request for Aom to make the matching chocolate hearts gift. She’s stirring up drama again since she knows that Aom will be heart broken about this. Aom was shocked to hear her say that. She couldn’t believe that Mos would do such thing, know that the chocolate hearts has a lot of meaning between them. Nop was still waiting outside of Mos’ office getting very impatience. Aom was pissed and told Sai to get out of her shop. Sai told Aom that maybe Mos wanted her to make the chocolate hearts to see if Aom is really over them. I just want to punch Sai. Aom agreed to make the chocolate hearts to prove a point. She told Sai to tell Mos that if he wants her to make it, she will, even though if it’s a gift for his wedding day. Aom was devastated and began to cry. Aom called Nop and was crying hysterically, telling him about what happened. Nop was pissed. Finally Mos came out of the office, Nop told Mos that he has nothing to say to Mos anymore and that Mos doesn’t need to know anything. Nop punched Mos and said that a bad person like Mos does not deserve anything. Nop rushed back home and comforted Aom and told Aom to forget about Mos. Aom later on was making the chocolate hearts that Sai had requested. She cried while making the hearts and was thinking about the past between her and Mos. She then took the pink chocolate box that contains the chocolate heart that she made for Mos and said that from now on I will not have a heart for you and she mixed the broken heart with the white chocolate that she has in the pot already. So sad. Aom was crying her eyes off.

Mos and his dad had a conversation. Mos’ dad said that Mos used to say that he loves to work more than he loves Mos. His dad said that a person who working so hard and is a workaholic is only because they are trying to erase their loneliness. His dad went on telling Mos about how much he loves his mother and that is the reason why he works so much so that he won’t have to miss. With tears, he told Mos that he looks so much like his mother. So much, that he can’t even look at Mos face. Mos’ dad said that he can’t find anyone to replace Mos’ mother so at end he has to find something to do, which is work, to not miss her so much. Mos said that at least he’s not the only person who has love problem and that his father does also. And he said sorry to his father for not understanding him in the past. It’s great to see the bond that Mos and his father are building.

On Mos’ wedding day, Aom was packing getting ready to leave and saw the toy plane that Mos had made her and thought about the note that Mos wrote her when he gave her the plane. She decided to not take the plane with her and leave it in the dresser. Aom told Jamie that she wants to leave so that she can start a new life. Aom asked Nop to take care of the shop and when she’s ready, she’ll come back. Nop told Aom that he’s leaving with her. Aom didn’t want Nop to come along but Jamie insisted that Nop should go to help take care of Aom. Nop said that he only wants to go to be her friend and until she deliver the baby, and afterward he will come back. Aom agreed. Before Aom left to Chieng Mai, she had to stop by Mos’ wedding reception to drop off the chocolate hearts. Aom and Nop reached the hotel that Mos was getting married in. Nop told Aom that he will take the chocolate hearts in himself, but he forgot some more bags in the back, so Aom had to bring the remaining ones in the hotel herself.

Before the wedding started, Mos and Phet were talking as they were walking in the hotel lobby. Mos told Phet that if Aom was to walk in through the door of the hotel and he saw her, he would tell her that he loves her and he will stop everything and will run away with her and will accept her child and he’ll do everything so that she’ll be happy forever. The moment they walked away, Aom came through the door as he stated. Mos and Phet went to the reception room to see how things are progressing. Phet had to leave Mos there for a second since Kai called him. The moment Mos turned around, he saw Aom standing in front of his face. The walked towards each other slowly. Mos said that he didn’t think Aom will come. Aom said that she didn’t think so either. Aom, with a painful expression, looked around and said that the wedding looks pretty . And that Mos looked nice too. Aom said that your wedding day is like this, pretty in every way, because you are a person like this. A person that only choose the best. Mos said “Aren’t you the same way. Because if it wasn’t like that, you wouldn’t throw me away, and chose him (meaning Nop).�

Aom then said that they should stop talking about the past and that she wishes him happiness. Mos, ith a distress look, said that you come and wish me happiness and that you also come to my wedding to witness me marrying another person. Meaning how can Aom bare seeing him do that. He said that Aom is really good. He asked Aom what is her heart made off. Aom said that she don’t know. And that before she used to have a heart but now, she doesn’t anymore. Aom then gave Mos the box of chocolate hearts that she made. Mos rushed after Aom and asked what does this mean. Aom said, “Two hearts become one along with your wedding day. I did it with my own hand.� Mos said that Aom is the person who taught him how to enjoy chocolate and also showed him the taste of love and etc. Aom said that the sadness and sorrow that Mos had mentioned, Mos is the person who gave it to her, and she’s only here to give it back. So sad. Aom, crying, said good bye and walked off , leaving Mos looking hurtful. Mos went to his hotel room and locked his door. He sat on the bed and started to eat the dark chocolate heart (he’s allergic to dark chocolate) knowing that it could kill him. He started to eat more and more of it thinking about what happened between him and Aom. Damn! Mos tried to kill himself.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I hope you gals are enjoying the continuing summaries. Sorry I wasn't able to make screencaps and type out summary for episodes 24 (last episode).

It was getting late and my shoulders were beginning to kill me; however, I did mananged to type out three more episode summaries from where I left off at. Enjoy! And I'll be back tomorrow with he remaining screencaps and summary to the last episode. Whew....
:sweat:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The ending has to be the sweetest ever. Since I was not able to do screencaps for you gals yet, here are some screencaps from phiyada.com for the last episode. It's so sweeet. Enjoy these for now until I get some screencaps done.

credit phiyada.com

Mommy, Daddy, and Coco live happily ever after. Too sweet! :wub: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
man it looks sooo dang...sweet!!..mother father and son all together..makes me want to cry!!..oh and aom's hair grew..lol..years past by..this lakorn was great..the name of the lakorn means soo much just like the lakorn...never watch anything that sweet..and meaningful about love..gonna miss mos and aom on screen together :( thanx kayla for all the summary u did great!!..and the sc

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're very welcome, Tinah! Below is the summary for the last episode.

Summary Episode 24 (Last Episode)

The wedding reception has started and many guests have arrived. Sai and Mos’ dad were greeting guests and were wondering where Mos was. Phet, Kai, and Mos’ nanny decided that they will go get him from the room. Sai wanted to come along also but Mos’ dad told her to stay and greet the guests. When Phet, Kai, and Mos’ nanny got to Mos’ hotel room, they discovered that the door was locked. They constantly knocked on the door and called Mos’ phone, but no one answered. Everyone started to panic. Kai finally got one of the workers to open the door. They went into the room and found Mos unconscious, lying on the bed. They saw all of the chocolates that Mos ate surrounding the bed and immediately began to get scared. They rushed down to tell Mos’ father and they called the ambulance and Mos was rushed to the hospital. Sai was going crazy outside. Phet got pissed at Sai and said that Mos ate chocolate, knowing that he’s allergic to chocolate, why do you think he did it. Meaning Mos did not want to marry Sai and he didn’t love her. Sai was going crazy, screaming and crying, throwing herself on the ground, not wanting to believe that Mos was willing to kill himself on their wedding day.

It was so sad seeing Mos being rushed to the hospital. The doctor came out and told everyone that Mos is doing fine. Mos’ dad was relief that nothing bad happened to Mos. Mos was laying in his room and when he opened his eyes, he saw Sai standing there by him, looking pissed and devastated. Sai stared at him, crying, with a mean voice said, “You wanted to run away from the wedding by doing this? How can you even think of such thing� Mos said that he’s sorry and Sai slapped him in an instance. Sai said, “Sorry, don’t you have anything else to say that’s better than that?� Sai said that Mos destroyed her life and all he can say is sorry. She said that Mos is a very difficult guy who always causes problem and never take responsibility for his action. Mos said that he’s willing to accept that he’s wrong, wrong for deciding to get marry with Sai, just to forget about Aom. Sai looked even more furious. Mos said that why should he trick himself any longer, he loves Aom, and he tried to do everything that’s possible to erase Aom from his heart, but he can’t. Mos asked Sai to forgive him and that this is the last time that he’ll do anything dumb like this. Sai went crazy, crying, hitting Mos on the chest, and asked why, why, why? Sai said that this is also her last time and from now on they will not know each other anymore and that they are enemy. She said that she wishes for Mos to not ever receive happiness from today until the day he died. She slapped Mos again and barged out of the room.

Mos packed his belongings to leave out of country. Mos’ nanny asked him if he wanted to take the scarf with him. Mos turned around and saw that it was the red scarf that Aom had returned to him in Switzerland. Holding the scarf gently, Mos told his nanny that he’s taking the scarf with him because it’s one of the smallest memories that he has with Aom. So sweet and sad. As Mos was getting to ready to leave, he asked his father does he remember the story that he told him about working hard to forget that special woman. He told his dad now he knows what he means. His father said that he’s happy that Mos has become the person he is. Mos said goodbye to his father and the nanny and left.

Through out the months and years, Mos has been writing to Phet, telling him that he’s been all over Europe and other countries to help with his dad work. He said that on his free time, he usually like to sit around by himself and think about things. He said that he don’t want to know what’s happening in Thailand anymore and said that they don’t have to try and contact him and that he’ll be the person to contact them. He said that he’s doing fine and hope that everyone in Thailand is doing fine also. Awww so sad. Mos is working hard so that he won’t have to miss Aom, just like what his daddy was doing through. As the months and years passed, Aom has given birth to a baby boy. Mos still has been writing letter to Phet asking how everyone was doing and etc. As time passed by, it showed Aom coming out of the hospital room crying, Nop has passed away. The scene showed a little boy sitting on the chair, looking sad about the news, and he ran over to hug his mother, Aom, both crying. Mos wrote another letter to Phet stating that he’s doing fine and that he’s been working hard and etc. But it gets really cold at night. He said that sometime he’s not sure if it’s cold outside, or is it cold inside his heart. Mos held on to the red scarf thinking about Aom.

Approximately five years had passed and Mos had returned to Thailand to take care of some business for his father. Before he went back home, he decided to take a stroll on the park. As he was walking, a toy plane flew by and landed in front of him. Mos picked it up wondering who it belongs too; he then heard a little boy voice saying, “I’m sorry.� Mos turned around to face a cute little boy that looked similar to him, smiling at him looking on. Mos smiled at him and asked, “Is this yours?� The little boy smiled and said, “Yes.� Mos told the little boy that he also used to have a toy plane like this, but he lost it. Mos asked the little boy, “Did you come by yourself?� The little boy said, “Yes, and soon my mother will come and get me.� The little boy is Mos and Aom’s son, his name is Coco. Isn’t that cute? Aom named their son Coco. He’s so freaken adorable. Coco then asked Mos did he come by himself also and how come Mos didn’t bring this toy plane along. Mos said that he didn’t bring it and asked Coco can they play with it together. Coco, with a big smile, agreed.

Mos and Coco spent the day, playing, and flying the toy plane together. They got a long so well and began to bond. They rested and Coco said that he was thirsty. Mos went to buy a bottle of water and some chocolate candy for Coco. Mos handed the candy to Coco, and Coco said, “I can’t eat chocolate. I’m allergic to chocolate.� Mos looked on with amazement and said, “Really?� Coco nodded his head. Mos said, “It’s unbelievable. I’m allergic to chocolate too.� Mos said that he’s never met anyone that’s allergic to chocolate like him. Coco said, “Mommy said that I’m allergic to chocolate like daddy.� Mos said that in this world then we have three people who’s allergic to chocolate. Coco said it’s only two because daddy Nop is up there. Coco pointed his finger to the sky. Mos said then it’s only the two of us left and shook Coco hand. Coco brought out a box then contained two white chocolate balls. Mos was surprised to see the white chocolate ball since it’s the same kind that Aom used to make for him. Mos immediately became suspicious. Coco said, “It’s white chocolate. I can only eat white chocolate that mommy makes for me.� Mos became suspicious and asked, “Is this the white chocolate that your mother made for you?� Coco said, “Yes.� Mos got more suspicious and ask Coco what was his father name that lived in heaven. Coco said that his name is daddy Nop. Then Mos asked Coco what was his mother name. As soon as Coco was about to answer him, Mos’ phone rang and he had to pick it up. When Mos was done talking on the phone with his father, he turned around and Coco has left.

Mos ran all over the park, looking for Coco. Mos finally came to the same spot where they left the toy plane. Mos picked up the toy plane and heard Coco voice said, “Mommy that’s the uncle that played with me.� Mos immediately turned around and saw Aom. Both were shock to see each other. Awww it’s so sweet and sad. Both walked slowing towards each other. Mos looked at Aom and asked, “Is that your child?� Aom replied, “Yes�. Mos with a soft voice said, “He told me he’s allergic to chocolate, like his father.� Mos then said that he knows that Nop is not allergic to chocolate. Aom eyes got watery and she proceed to walk away saying she’s taking Coco back home. Mos grabbed her arm instantly. Aom began too cry, she’s filled with emotion. Mos asked, “He’s my son, right? Coco is my son right?� Aom couldn’t answer, she just cried. Coco saw that his mother was crying came up to her and asked her why she was crying. Aom kneeled down and hugged Coco, crying, Coco hugged her back telling her to quit crying. Awwww..so sweet. Mos saw both of them hugging, he was filled with emotion. He touched Coco head and Coco looked up and noticed that Mos was crying too and came up to Mos and tried to cheer him up by saying that they can get eat candy together and after you eat candy, you can’t cry anymore. So cute. Mos kneeled down and told Coco that he will not cry anymore and that from now on all three of them will not cry anymore. Aom crying said to Coco, “Yes, mommy will not cry anymore.� Then she hugged Coco. Mos then went to hug the both of them. Aom cried and laid her head on his shoulder. Mommy/Daddy/Coco hugged each other. So darn sad/sweet!

Aom and Mos took a walk to talk about what had happened. Mos told Aom that he tried to find Aom but Phet told him that she went with Nop. Aom said that she left with Nop on his wedding day. Mos said that he didn’t get married. Aom said that she already know what happened. Mos then proceed to say why Aom didn’t try to find him. Aom said that no one was able to contact him and that she thought it was too late. Mos asked what happened to Nop. Aom said that Nop is her best friend and he helped her take care of Coco. But when Coco was four, Nop went to sleep and never woke back up again. She said that Nop has SLE for a long time already. He used to be sick but no one had noticed the illness. Nop also didn’t know it and before he got a chance to notice his illness, it was too late. Mos said that Nop has bad fortune but he is a good fortune for him because he was able to take care of Coco and Aom and that Nop was fulfilled with happiness that he was able to fulfill his duty until the end.

Mos and Aom walked back to the bench and found Coco asleep on the bench. Aom said that Coco must be really tired that he feel asleep. Mos went by Coco and kiss his head and told Aom that Coco is so lovable. Aom with a tender voice said, “He’s just like you. Every time I look into his eyes, I see you in there.� So sweet. Mos swept by Aom’s wording got up and went to Aom. He held her hand and both hugged each other. Mos told Aom, “We will start over. We will start over� Aom with sweet tears rolling down her eyes, hugging Mos, said “Yes, we will start over.� So sweet. Mos picked up Coco and laid him on his shoulder. Coco was asleep and said, “Paw Ja (Daddy).� So sweet. Mos hugged Coco tighter. Aom with sweet tears said that Coco hasn’t had anyone carrying him like that in so long. Aom and Mos got ready to leave the park. Mos hugged Aom and held on her hand, hugging each other, as Coco was asleep on his shoulder. So sweet. Mommy/Daddy/Coco will have a new beginning and live happily ever after.

The End!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
jus saw the ending and all i gotta say is....

absolutely wonderful!!!!!!

when i read the short summary i felt kinda disappointed, but once i watched it, it turned out soooo good!!!

now that i think about it, there really is no other way that it could have ended, and i love coco!! hes so cute, i love when Chun and Coco are playing with the plane together. The three of them hugging was so sweet.

everything about this lakorn was done great... wouldnt change anything about it :wub: :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
i loved the endin...altho it seemed so short haha i didnt want it to end...it was very very swt..one of the best endings ive seen so far...i do hope mos and aom pair up again in the near future ...datll b hype!lol but as for now...i have nothin to watch :( since this lakorn ended..how sad all of the rest seem so ...blah....but newayz thanks alot kayla for writin out the summarys and sharing the sc's :)

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well this lakorn is good..until the middle of it..i have an impression that it keeped on dragging or something...i started to get bored when Mos and Aom came back to thailand and everything just got mess up....I got upset when n'ek keep lying Chun that the baby she carried is the son of Nop not Chun...Well well well after all i still like aom no matter what... :p Hope that the two of them can pair up again though.....

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
arghhH!!!! i love this lakornnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

but at the end.. i think it was jst too quick.. but oh wells..
loved it!!! ^^

i recommend this lakorn to anyone who hasn't already seen it.. =]

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i always wanted to get around to watching this lakorn, and i finally did!!! ahh..it was so adorable...mos is such a good actor and aom is beautiful, like naturally beautiful..she doesnt need make up for anything...shes also a really good actress!!...im glad i got around to watching this!!! i loved it!!...it ended way to soon...lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm on eppy 6! The bed scene was sexyy and there first kiss was also, 555+. But I thought it was a bit too soon for them to have sex. But if I was P'Aom I wouldn't be able to resist it either since its P'Mos, lol.