Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks gracejen for the brief summary! Don't mind me. Usually when I didn't take my medicine, I get kind of crazy. B)

If Mos does marry Sai, he'll probably try and kill himself that night so more than likely his relationship with Sai will not get anywhere. I'm not sure how it all will unfold but as long as mommy, daddy, and the baby get each other at the end than I'm happy. Mos will probably marry Sai but during the wedding day or night something dramatic will probably happen. That's just my prediction from viewing pictures though.

It was sweet of Nop wanting to be the baby daddy and etc. Too bad Aom won't let him replace Mos because she still love Mos, which make sense. I mean if I have a baby I can't let any guy replace my baby daddy unless I'm totally in love with the new guy. Nop is really sweet though, too sweet that it's unbelievable. Too sweet that it seems really corny to me because I can't picture any guys like that in real life.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I've been behind on my summary. But here is summary episode 20.

Summary Episode 20

Mos brought Sai to the Thai lady’s funeral. When they arrived, everyone looked surprise to see Sai with Mos. Sai announced that she and Mos will become one person and that they will get engaged and married soon. Aom and Mos both looked uncomfortable seeing each other. Phet pulled Mos outside and asked him why he had to announce it right now. Phet said that even though Mos already broken it off with Aom, Mos should at least think about her feelings. Mos said that he tried every way to break it off completely and that this is the best solution so that they both can move on. Nop went to go ask Jamie what the real reason why Aom is not happy was. Nop feels that there is something more and that Jamie is keeping a secret from him. At the funeral Sai came and sit behind Aom talking shiet. She threatens Aom to stay away from Mos and etc. Urgh I just want to slap the shiet out of her.

Aom went to go sit at a near bench by the temple. She cried and talked to the baby saying “Mommy is having difficulty and why does people have to be so mean.� Mos came behind her and overheard her talking to herself and asked who Aom was talking too. Aom was shocked to hear his voice and got up immediately. Mos saw her crying and asked her is anything wrong. Aom said nothing is wrong. Mos said that how can it not be if it involves him. Aom said that it has nothing to do with Mos. Aom told Mos that she think it’s better if he stays far away from her because today his love (Sai) came also and she might think the wrong thing. Mos with a firm look said that maybe Aom is scared that Nop might misunderstand also. Aom then said that Nop will never misunderstand because he knows how important he is and how much she loves him. Nop overheard the entire conversation and approached them both. Nop looked confused by Aom’s statement. Mos then said that he’s happy for Nop that there is a person who announced her love for him like that and that the both of them are meant to be. Nop was upset that Aom didn’t tell him the truth from the beginning and demanding Aom to explain everything that happened. Kai passed the invitation for Aom opening shop and gave one to Mos. Mos was surprised that the name of the shop was “Hai Jai Chocolate.� He knows the meaning behind it and feels that the name had something to do with him.

The Thai lady from Switzerland had read the Thai lady’s letter that passed away to everyone. The letter was so touching. The letter stated sometime we may think that our lives have more sad days then good days. But everyone has a chance to change the bad days into good days. And that everyone should pick laughing instead of crying, pick love instead of hate. And choose to meet each other instead of saying good bye to each other, and for them to not be like her who never had a chance to choose. So sad! Mos and Aom seems to be thinking about one another situation during the reading of the letter. When the funeral ceremony was over, the Thai lady from Switzerland gave Aom another letter and stated there might be something the Thai lady that passed away might know more that Aom thinks.

Aom opened the letter and read it. The letter from the Thai lady stated that besides the letter that she asked to be read out loud she also has another letter for Aom. The letter stated that Aom should tell Mos about the baby. And that Aom don’t have the right to make a decision for her baby to not have a father and that she doesn’t have the right to not tell Mos. Aom was surprised and started to cry. Mos was behind Aom looking on and interrupted Aom and asked her was she okay. Aom was surprised by his presence and was upset that Mos came behind her without letting her know. Aom immediately took the letter and walked away. Mos followed her close behind to see what she was up too. Aom burned the letter and walked away. Mos then rushed to pick up the burning letter and tried to put out the fire. Next thing Sai came so Mos had to drop the letter, which caused it to blow away. After Sai left, Mos chased after the letter. The letter was still burning inches by inches. When Mos finally made it to the letter and read it, the only part of the letter that was left said “You don’t have the right to make the decision for Choon. Tell Choon the truth before everything is too late.� Mos looked concern and was very anxious to know what Aom is hiding from him.

The next day Mos rushed over to Phet and Jamie’s house and demanding them to tell him what Aom is hiding. Phet said that he doesn’t know and then Mos barged in the house looking for Jamie. He told Jamie that he knows she doesn’t like him but if there’s anything that has to do with Aom that involves him, he has the right to know. Jamie stated that she doesn’t know anything. Mos got mad and left with a storm stating that if he doesn’t know what Aom is hiding from him that he can never live his life peacefully. Gosh, I love it when Mos go all crazy. LOL. Aom was watering her plants and she heard a voice that says “How come it has to be a chocolate shop?� As soon as she was going to answer, she turned around and saw Mos. Mos asked Aom to answer him and asked what does chocolate means to her? Aom changed her face expression and said it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just something to sell. Mos said that your answer is not too good. Then he brought out the letter and said so how are you going to answer to this letter. Aom immediately looked scared and proceed to take the letter away from Mos. Mos held Aom, looking into her eyes, and said the more we want to stay far from each other, the closer we get to one another and that it’s like fate is playing with them. Mos demanding for Aom to tell him in the letter what is it that she has to tell him. Aom noticed that Mos still does not know about the baby and was relief. Mos kept on demanding Aom to tell him and proceeded to kiss Aom. Aom pulled away and slapped him. Aom said that did you forget that you are the person who broke if off with me and that we have to turn our back away from each other and throw everything away?

Aom then ran inside and got behind Nop. Nop was surprised to see Mos. Aom told Nop that she doesn’t want to talk to Mos and for Nop to tell him to get out. Mos told Nop that he has nothing to do with their busy and for him to move away. Nop said that anything that has to do with Aom has to do with him. Mos then said if I want to know something, no one can stop me. Nop then punched Mos and Mos got up and punched Nop back. They both got into an argument. Nop said that he only wants to protect Aom from being hurt and that since Aom met Mos, she only received pain and hurts. Mos said that he never had a chance to even protect Aom and that’s why he’s here and that he don’t want to be the reason to hurt Aom and etc. Nop made Mos feel bad saying that he’s the person who destroyed Aom’s life and etc. He then pushed Mos out of the shop. Darn! I feel so sorry for Mos. Aom heard the entire argument and was crying.

Bou

sarNie Adult
SOMEONE JUST TELL HIIM THAT HES THE DADDY!!!! i hope someone will b4 he marries dat lil biotch lolz

thanks kayla for the sc's and summaries :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kayla for the sc and summary..epi 21 was soo sad..hate it..i just want someone to tell mos that aom is pregnant and that is his baby..i hope epi 22 isnt got have some more misunderstanding..i know sai and chun is getting married..just hope something or someone stops the wedding..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Is this movie good and worth the watch yalls? would you guys recommand it? i don't know if i should watch it or not!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i love this lakorn and i realized this lakorn takes forever to get it done in tape... it's like once a week. goshh!

jaitee

sarNie Egg
to kayla

i noticed that you've been giving summary of hua jai chocolate already. so i was wondering if you would consider doing the english subtitles for this lakorn. from the sound of it, this lakorn is really good, and it would be better if i could understand it. i'd appreciate it very much it you or someone would sub it. :D

mobe

sarNie Egg
jaitee said:
to kayla

i noticed that you've been giving summary of hua jai chocolate already. so i was wondering if you would consider doing the english subtitles for this lakorn. from the sound of it, this lakorn is really good, and it would be better if i could understand it. i'd appreciate it very much it you or someone would sub it. :D
[post="59617"][/post]​
that's a really good idea. I'm not thai but i watch it. I have no clue whatsoever what they're saying. But subtitles would be really nice. Can you buy the lakorn??? and does it come w/ subtitle?

samkob

sarNie Elites
I can't wait until the original copy from Exact comes out so i can buy it!!! I love the storyline of this lakorn so much!!! :wub:

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hehe im hooked on this lakorn but it's been gettin on my nerves lately..one problem after another...well looks like everything will be solved soon...Mos and Aom are so cute in here

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I watched the last episode live this morning. It did end at episode 24.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun was saved even though he did eat the chocolate. Sai looked crazy in her dress and her hair was messed up at the hospital. LOL Chun leaves Thailand and goes to Switzerland. Like doing busniess for his dad there. He's not really in contact w/ anyone in Thailand. He like sends postcards or letters to Petch, but they don't have his address. Waan had the baby. Shows Chun writing another letter and talking about his life in Switzerland. Then it shows Jamie, Petch and Kai running in the hospital. Waan is crying and then they all look at Waan's son! He's like 4 years old now. Nop has just died. Then we see Chun in a business meeting and then walking through the park. He's back in Thailand. All of a sudden in the park a toy airplane flies past him. The little boy playing w/ it comes over and we see its Waan's son. They play w/ each other and so cute Waan named her son Coco. :) Coco gets thirsty so Chun goes and buys him a drink and something to snack on. He gives Coco the m&ms, but Coco says he's allergic. Chun says he's never met anyone else who's allergic to chocolate like him. Coco says he's allergic like his dad Nop in heaven. Coco brings out a little box and it has 2 pieces of white chocolate left and shares it w/ Chun. Chun is starting to suspect something and asks Coco what his parents' names are. Coco says his dad's name's Nop. But when Chun asks about Coco's mom Chun gets a phonecall from his dad. When he turns back around Coco is gone. Chun runs and looks for him and hear's Coco say that's the uncle who he was playing with. Chun turns and sees Coco's mom is Waan. Chun and Waan speak and clear things up. They're going to have a new beginning together w/ no more tears. Chun picks up Coco who's fallen asleep and Chun, Waan, and Coco walk off together.

THE END!

I've liked all the episodes of this lakorn. To me it was never as draggy as other lakorns. The only problem I have w/ the ending is I wanted all the friends back together again hanging out.

OFF Topic
I'm in a good mood today. My sis as a Christmas present gave me money to buy Roy Leh Sanae Rie the official vcds. :) So I should get it tomorrow morning. Can't wait to watch it again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i couldnt help but read the ending..it sounds really sweet..but i wish it didnt turn out like that..cuz its soo long when chun finally finds out waan son is his..but yeh i dont wanna say anymore..i might end up spoiling it for everyone..lol..thanx gracejen for the ending!

destiny411

Idyllic
The ending was cute....Mos Finally realize that he had a son.... :rolleyes: ...it was sad but sincere...how the boy said "Pauw" (Daddy)...it turned out good though. :loool:

junne

Im not really happy about the ending...why did they have to wait four years to get back together and Mos wasnt there for Aom during her pregnancy. If he really wants her back he should do everything within his power to win her back. This kind of ending is disappointing...