Hua Jai Chocolate

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..stupid sai.i dont blame waan for not telling chun that shes pregnant..cuz look how crazy sai is..she would probaly kill waan or her baby..i knew waan was gonna tell chun thats nope baby..isnt waan gonna be at chun's engagement..cuz member someone post up a pic with mos in tux..and waan was by his side..with a pink dress..so next epi is probaly gonna end :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
:wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

Don't mention the ending, Tinah!!!!!!!

My little heart can't take it!!!!!!! :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant help it kayla..even though i want to think its gonna keep on going but then i know it wont..but i hope its atleast two more epi..cuz i dont want it to end like a rush..im happy mos and aom will finally get together..i hate all the misunderstanding..its killing me!!..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep, it will probably end this Wednesday.

No more Aom's lakorns till god knows when. I'm really going to miss seeing Aom and Mos cute ass face together. :wavecry:

Summary and screencaps for last week episode coming tonight.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Next Week(December 26th,27th)
Waan made chocholate shaped heart for the wedding of Chun and Saai. Waan decides to a contry side.The before night of his wedding,Chun feels so sad. Chun tries to kill himself by eating chocolate which Waan made.

credit goes to ThaiDramFan

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
the beginning was so good but the later half their love story just keep on dragging and dragging!

spoils below for epi 21

i feel sorry for mos aom is hurting him over and over again first she tells him that she loves nop then the next day she tells him that the baby is nop's. and nop accepts it in front of mos i'm like u know that ain't ur baby! her friends are quite annoying too like jaime and nop they try to protect her but they're not making things better at all. like bah yo said, she doesn't have the right to decide for chun!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If her friends want her to be happy then they should at least help her to make things work out...Jamie knows that Mos loves Aom...both Nop and Jamie knows that Aom loves Mos too...they're just being mean to Mos...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Read at the tv 5 website that the series is ending at episode 24. But by reading the episode synopsis it's ending at 23.

SPOILERS!!!!

In ep 22 and 23, Waan's going to make Chun another heart shaped chocolate, I guess to say goodbye. Before she goes to the coutryside. Chun feels so much that he's going to eat the chocolate Waan made him to kill himself on the night of his wedding to Sai. (Wouldn't Waan have made him white chocolate like before? So how would that kill him?)

So much drama. I'm thinking maybe Chun eats the chocolate Waan made and pretends its killing him to get out of marrying Sai. And maybe will get his senses back and go after Waan. 'Cause I don't think Waan would give him regular chocolate, its probably the white chocolate she made for him in Switzerland. Since its like cocoa that Chun is allergic to.

I'll be back later to tell y'all about episode 22 that's airing right now.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I just watched episode 21 this morning. OMG! It so freaken sad. Especially on the part when Aom lied to Mos at the shop saying that the truth is I love Nop and that's what the letter is stating. And that the thai lady wanted me to tell you the truth but I didn't want too because I didn't want to hurt your feelings and etc because I feel sorry for you. Damn! I felt my heart coming out of my butt when I saw Mos sad face. Darnit!! I'm going crazy....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I'm going crazy!! I still need to find time to do summary of episode 20 and 21. I didn't feel good last night so I went to bed early. I hope I can get it done tonight. But I have too many special project going on right now for AomPClub. I need to make christmas card and ect. Okay...going off topic here...

But darn! So Mos gonna try and kill himself? OMG! I cannot wait to see all of this. I don't mind the ending if Mos will find out about his child later on. I think it would be actually sweet and cute to see another little Mos who's allergic to chocolate...

Okay...the suspense is killing me.... :shocked:

natty

Chubs
maybe she will make him the real chocolate heart with the meaning that he cant eat this chocolate, meaning their love is not possible just like how he cant eat the chocolate... the reason why she made him the white chocolate is because he can eat it.. remember he said chocolate is good for everyone except for him.. but then she made him white chocolate to tell him that it CAN be good for him too and possible for him....

did i make sense?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, Nat!

I'm totally .... :blink:

Who chocolate who? White and dark chocolate what? I scream ..you scream..we all scream for ice cream..LOL :lmao:

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Dude, Nat!

I'm totally .... :blink:

Who chocolate who? White and dark chocolate what? I scream ..you scream..we all scream for ice cream..LOL :lmao:
[post="58491"][/post]​

lol i feel the same way kayla.. you know i confuse myself alot..

ok lets try again..

dark chocolate= choon cant eat
white chocolate= choon can eat

choon said: love to me is like chocolate.. it's good for everyone except for me

meaning: he cant eat chocolate cus it will kill him.. and he also cant have love cus it will kill him too (love is not nice to him like chocolate)

so waan then made him white chocolate

meaning: choon can eat white chocolate.. waan wants him to taste chocolate.. to tell him that he CAN have chocolate just like he CAN have love..

so now waan might make him dark chocolate

meaning: dark chocolate represent our love, it's not good to consume, impossible to consume

get it?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep I get it now. Darn, we've been having blonde moments all day today.

Yep so Waan giving Choon the dark chocolate means that their love is not possible. At first I was like...what...Waan trying to kill Choon by giving him dark chocolate... :lmao:

But it's the meaning behind it all. Now that you've analyzed it that way it makes sense. I guess she didn't expect for Choon to eat it and try and kill himself. Talk about DRAMA!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
man i didnt know choclate could mean so much more..especially in love..after watching this lakorn..i know choclate can be decribe as love in so many ways..credit to whoever wrote the scrpits..

natty

Chubs
i know tinah.. lol i love the writer. even though id idnt continuously watch this.. but i like the overall story and the meaning behind the title.. lol..

plus chocolate is consider an aphrodisiac too lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
natty said:
i know tinah.. lol i love the writer. even though id idnt continuously watch this.. but i like the overall story and the meaning behind the title.. lol..

plus chocolate is consider an aphrodisiac too lol..
[post="58506"][/post]​
Aphrodisiac too??? That's why they knocked boots twice. One at night and again in the morning. Choon horny butt..he's always wanting to kiss and hug Waan, trying to relive that night.Good one, Nat...LOL :lmao:

IT REALLY DOES MAKE SENSE NOW. :w000t:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla, your knocking boots comment cracked me up. LOL

SPOILERS

Don't really feel like going into details about ep 22. I like recorded the live feed of it, but wasn't able to get the last 15 mintues or so. But doozija put it up already so I finished watching the episode.

Chun gets engaged to Sai. I liked her dress, pretty blue color. Anyways like Chun not into the whole preparation of the wedding and Sai gets mad about that. Jamie tells Waan she knows Nop and her are lying about Nop being the father. When at the hospital I guess to get info and a checkup Waan imagines her and Chun going through parenting classes together. That scene was sad. You can see how much she wants to be going through all the pregnancy stuff w/ Chun. When the doctor refers to Nop as the father, Waan tells her that the father of the baby is dead. Sad for Nop, he loves her a lot, but Chun is the only one in her heart. Nop kinda gets mad at Waan about not being able to say he's the father and confronts her about Chun being the only one in her heart. Suddenly Chun tells Sai and the wedding planner he wants to have 2 hearts, 1 white choclate and 1 dark chocolate. At a bakery/coffe place Jamie and Petch see Sai. And Sai tells them why she's there, about the heart of chocolates. Jamie gets mad 'cause she knows what they mean to Waan. She sees Chun there too and tells him off about how can he hurt Waan more. 'Cause huajai chocolate means a lot to Waan. Jamie and Petch leave and you can see Sai heard all that about the chocolate and Waan. Nop finally looks into the pink box and sees the broken white chocolate heart. Waan walks in and tells him about it. Waan wants to go into the country for awhile 'cause she no longer wants to hurt Nop. But Nop stops her and goes to talk to Jamie. He finds out from her where he can find Chun 'cause he wants to tell Chun about Chun being the real father of Waan's baby. Nop goes to Chun's office and Chun doesn't want to talk to him, but Nop waits and episode ends there.

Preview for ep 23.
Nop I guess gets mad at Chun and punches him. Sai goes to Waan's and Nop's Heart Of Chocolate place and tells Waan Chun told her he wanted Waan to make the 2 chocolate hearts for there wedding day. So sad seeing Waan's face as she's putting it together.