Hua Jai Sila

sarN

sarNie Granny
hospital scene....LOL !!! Dat was sooo wild yet funnie at the same time . I can't help smiling my butt off at dat scene haha . Wasn't in his last role he was like dat with Mew .. .. he like to close distance. Also , in episode 3 he soo weak LOL>>> Fang fight him off like a bully shoving a nerd to the side.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I thought of SaRn when i saw these scene...HAHAHA i know SaRn will like this....

:rolleyes:

vina_lek

So...why is Fang living in the evil woman's house?
I think it's b/c Fang's mom died, & her dad remarried. The woman he married happens to be the evil woman. :blink:

Storyline:
The whole storyline seems to be about Bie getting revenge on the momma/son family who is the first wife and son of his father, b/c they treated him harshly when he was just a kid(and that they are just people who seem to look down on others & don't care if people die b/c of them). He's the second son and his mom the mistress(?) I think.

natty

Chubs
ok i think i finally figured out who lookade is.. she's bie's aunt.. his mom is her older sister or either the sister in the brothel.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i started on this movie yesterday; it;s quite interesting. started out good especially episode 2 hehe...

ya she's the person that took him in from that flashback. u know she started out in the poor place and now she's pretty big...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
epsiode 3 was WHOA!!!! can someone tell me who the grl that jumped off the building was? or how she knows bie?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Man, it's so confusing, knowing that I haven't watched epi. 1 or 2.Poor me. I have to catch up a bit. Thanks for all the details everyone!

vina_lek

When does this lakorn usually air? The first 3 eppies are pretty good. Ok... the following might be spoilerish. So spoiler tags!

I love most of the character. Of course, the 2 mains -- Bie & Fang.

Then, Poogai :wub: I loved him since "Proong Nee Mai Sai..." and then in that Mos/Pim lakorn but didn't like his character too much. But gah, he is so cute! I wish he'd star in a lakorn as another pra-eg or something w/ more screen time.

That girl... in the restaurant w/ Bie. She's really cute(who is she? Is she new?), & I love how she was hitting on Bie.

The girl, who commited suicide, she was cute, too. But I CANNOT believe... OVER THAT GUY!!!

Lookade... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her! I can't really believe seeing her playing an aunt. From the opening credit and before seeing the lakorn, I thought she would play one of Bie's lovers or something. I hope they some more past flashbacks about how her & Bie made it big.

Haven't seen Fang's evil sister yet... wonder what she will be like.

Ok. Are there anymore cute guys in this lakorn I'm overlooking? I only see Bie & Poogai.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is lukekade the n'rai? i don't get her role...made me thought that she was fang's older sister but she's his "aunt"...
anyone know what the title means?

maijune

SarNie Adult
i haven't had the chance to watch any episode yet...can anyone tell me the summary so far...thanks in advance...

vina_lek

Sila is Bie's name, & Sila also means a type of rock/stone or some kind of strong material, I think? I forget what exactly.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
missing two weeks put me so far behind.....
I wanna see Bie now.....I really hope he'd suceed in "it"