Hua Jai Sila

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg his aunt is soo stupid; dont know or want to fight back. always letting those stupid sisters beating her up. trying to be nice wont do her any good. end up in the hospital; the sisters are soo evil...

agrrrrrr

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. the sisters are soo mean to bie's aunt.. i mean who does that? anyways.. next episode looks like bie and fang's sister are gonna sleep together.. or atleast thats what it looks like!!! erg.. why?

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG NO, he cant sleep with her lol. Thats just taking the revenge too far, if he does, im going to be so disappointed

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thanks mango for the new pictures but whats happening there
oh in the picture the first one is when Bie wants his ring back and all and the ring fell into the sewer. .

the next one is when Fang gets kicked out by her mom n sister, is that her stepmom or biomom?? im not sure. .
buh her father dont want her to leave so he lets her stay in another house dats old n dusty. . and stuff. .
hope dats clear hehe

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
it's her stepmum, a bio mum couldnt be that nasty to her daughter lol. Bie loses his ring? omg did he get mad at fang?

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think he will not sleep with her cause he is gonna think about nanek..i hope that happens cause the sister dropped her off somewhere so she won't disturb her...i can't wait for next epis?

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
not watching this lakorn is going to drive me crazy :( lol.. i HOPE he doesnt sleep with her, i hope fang is on his mind the whole time his with kwan :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
that's really wrong if he does sleep with her cause I thought he is inlove with fang!!! he better not cause I'ma be sooo dissapointed too!!! I hope more sweet scenes to come!!! =]

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i'm loving this lakorn!! i only want to see Bie and Fang scene everybody else is getting on my nerves!!hehe!!

lisa05

sarNie Egg
Gosh, i can not stand fang. she is soooo annoying. why cant she just stay away from other people bussinesses--they (step sis and step mom) dont care about her any ways.

pze

sarNie Adult
gosh i was hoping that it was gonna be another false alarm......cant believe it......but then again its an exact lakorn......

puppylov

sarNie Adult
who would he end up with fang? if he does that is gross although they r not real sisters.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg, i hate those two ladies, i hope they get whats coming for them! and i hope that bie doesnt sleep with fang's sister, that'll ruin the movie for me! and its gross lol.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
my prediction....he's not gonna get with anyone... this lakorn is kind of like leprumrareit...with pong and pim...pong character was messing with the sisters...to get revenge for his father...and he got one of the sister pregnant...and he ended up dying in the end....
who knows what will happen....exact lakorns always have a twist to it....