Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Teaser 2

dont tell me au is gonna like taew in here. they were uncle/niece in Dong Poo Dee so it'll be kind of weird to see them as lovers in here. by the way, aus so handsome in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1qzEgrX74M
credit to wishboniko
yes, he will fall in love with taew character and he is also boy dad in this lakorn!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait until see boy with por's sister... i like this couple, even though at first is not love but at the end, it end with love!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
*brainstorming* Yes, i remember it now . P'K is too much a gentlemen in the lakorn!! The second couple storyline is actually more interesting :lol: it involve , rscene/babies !

little

sarNie Adult
*brainstorming* Yes, i remember it now . P'K is too much a gentlemen in the lakorn!! The second couple storyline is actually more interesting :lol: it involve , rscene/babies !

i dont remember much the one with brook it wasn't as good this version is a lot better but from what it seems i luve the 2nd couple more interesting story with just like sarn said r/baby. pra ek in here is his character is not fun but i luv his hard attitude more in here than sanae ha ngern tra it was just disappointed and i did skip alot even though i luv revenge/slap

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew looks very pretty in here. but i think she doesn't match to play a character like this because nang'ek suppose to be half farang,sassy,confident that just came from America. her looks doesn't match. she match more to play a pitiful kidish character like Komp in "Dong poo dee" because she has a sweet cute adorable face and small soft voice. Por character is bland. i don't like pra'ek character like this. it's boring. from description pra'ek suppose to have like 2 personalities one part a nice good kind guy but the other a cold hearted emotionless guy toward nang'ek but i think Por play his character too serious make his face like angry all the time to nang'ek like he hate her when his character is not suppose to be like that. his character is more like keep his feelings inside doesn't show his emotion out to nang'ek. but Boy and Gale match their characters and they play it well. would be better if Por and Taew play in another lakorn that matches them more than this lakorn. would be more interesting for me. but still will continue watching this lakorn because like Por and Taew. and Boy and Gale are cute too.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
When I watched it and said to myself if this role is given to Chompoo Araya, it would be a lot more interesting and exciting. She has that half farang, sassy, self confident and sexy.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im already into this lakorn. taew really does look pretty in here and i like por's character because he's playing a different role.

cecilia

Staff member
i like the cast. i thought it was well picked. i like this emo crazy look on POR .. it's fit his character well for me. i just hope they'll explain a little later in the lakorn why he's so emo LOl -- I CAN'T WAIT til next week -- it's quite addicting !!!

anyway, the 2nd couple is that Boy and Por's sister? the kid is not TAEW/POR but his sister and Boy? i'm confuse, can someone who watch the version with BROOK/SARA clarify this. thanks in advance ^^
NVM. i've read, it's POR SISTER'S/BOY's kid -- where were they then?

sarN

sarNie Granny
that's weird because in the old version , the child Por raise was not his sister but Boy's child with a girl oversea & Por took the child in because the mother die and he didn't told Boy because he felt Boy was not mature/responsible enough to be a parent . But later on , Boy suppose to got Por' sister pregnant , I guess they change some stuff in the new version.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
that's weird because in the old version , the child Por raise was not his sister but Boy's child with a girl oversea & Por took the child in because the mother die and he didn't told Boy because he felt Boy was not mature/responsible enough to be a parent . But later on , Boy suppose to got Por' sister pregnant , I guess they change some stuff in the new version.
actually, boy ex-girlfriend never die, she still alive. pra'ek raise the son because boy didn't want to responsible and she couldn't afford taking care of the child. she planned to abortion but pra'ek told her to keep the child and that pra'ek will take care the child as his own son. after she gave birth, she gave to pra'ek and went to america and married. later in the lakorn, she'll return back to visit the son and then all the secret will be spread out! and yes, boy will get por's sister pregnant because of misunderstood pra'ek!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know where I can rewatch the Sara and Brook's version? I actually really liked it.

cecilia

Staff member
Feel bad for crazy Boy's love for Taew .. if her dad decide to sell her off -- how is he going to buy her back when he does not have any money at all. .. he should starts working now that way he can save but man, he couldn't, only rely on his parent so it's no wonder Por get Taew.

Each episode just get more and more interesting .. can't wait for tomorrow as well !!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm falling so behind. URGH! >_<
Taew is gorgeous in here. I've never seen her this beautiful before. Wait she always been. :D
Por n Boy are pretty fine looking too.

lol, i needa catch up on this.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I am surprised that not many people are talking about this series. I, myself find this series highly entertaining although I must admit there are some boring scenes. However, I haven't been keeping up or watching any other series and this one caught my attention. I think it's been a couple of years since I last religiously followed any Thai tv series.

Anyways, I can't wait to watch the next episodes. Por and Taew are so cute together even if they aren't getting along in the lakorn and are constantly bickering towards each other. However, I still find their little interaction very adorable.