skies

sarNie Adult
lol...and these are mine....at the moment

*damn you!
*what is going on here? huh? what? HUH?
*piggylegs...lmao

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... the darkness only shades the gray for the time has passed and i have given up on new love,,, waiting for you to come home,,, singing inside my heart even when people see only sadness on the days i'm alone,,, i choose to wait for the day when you return daylight to a mans blind heart and come home!!! forever love... there is the world,,, there is the sky and heavens and there is my love but for one,,, waiting for you to come home and see whats waiting inside my heart that time can't erase!!! forever love!!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
the love i give for u is real its not a crush its true i cant say that i dont ever stop thinking about u and that not a time goes by i didnt wish i was with u i miss u wen we r appart ...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dammit. You said you'd post the midterm scores in a "few hours" !!! :lmao: :arrg: Why do people email you about something they're going to email you about instead of just emailing you once about the what is?! :blink:

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i wish i could just get the courage to tell him im really feelin him too! hahaha
but i just cant, im too afraid to get into another relationship!
goddd im a freak

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just keep searching, and you'll find it. That's what I did. ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... was i wrong to love you,,, was it beyond the man you think i am,,, i just want to know why i still feel you in my dark when i'm letting go of everything i'm still holding on to you,,, will time erase the colors i feel when i touch the wind and i'm not alone because i still feel you inside my heart,,, am i nobody or am i just someone trying to be everything for somebody like you???

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i remember the times i would escape to have a drink and you would holler at me to come home and talk to you on yahoo,,, but now i don't hear those words so i allow myself to drown my heart in drink and forget who i was yesterday because i'm lost without a voice to name this feeling inside of my heart!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Whoaaaa I haven't seen you in ages. And oh my did you get a boob job? Either that or a really good bra from VS? I remember they were definitely not that big in high school :lol:. WOW you also should stop tanning. You're so burnt it almost seems painful. Think about skin cancer!