In the Shadow of Love (Nai Ngao Rak)- CH.10, PART II

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
since im finished with school, i will just sit here and read the same thing over and over again?? lol
Lol! Whatever floats your boat. Or, since you're done with school (lucky!), you write a fanfic so I can read it.
*hint, hint* Weekend is coming up and who knows, I might upload a chap or two...no promises though.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Lol! Whatever floats your boat. Or, since you're done with school (lucky!), you write a fanfic so I can read it.
*hint, hint* Weekend is coming up and who knows, I might upload a chap or two...no promises though.
um i would write a fanfic, but im actually missing something, so it's kind of hard. oh, um, it's called writing talent!!

and stop giving me hope with "i might upload a chap or two" because i will just overlook your "no promises though" part, and get excited, only to be left disappointed again!! then worse, i would just be enticed to send u hate messages through pm after that!!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight, Part I

Khun Ying Thiptara struck her son hard across the face. Words could not even describe how angry she was at him for doing such an inhumane thing. Sutthana rubbed his left cheek and swallowed.
“Why did you do that?! Are you human or not?”
Sutthana sank into a sofa and crossed his feet up on the coffee table.
“Don’t ignore me!” exclaimed Khun Ying. “Tell me, what did you do to Khun Nichapat?”
“I didn’t do anything at all,” replied Sutthana. “If you’re talking about the gossip that is going around about that woman and me, I can assure you that is not true. You know that isn’t true because if I were married you would know.”
“I want to know how and why that kind of news leaked out,” said Khun Ying. “What did you do?”
“Nothing,” lied Sutthana. “What makes you think I did something to your beloved model? I wouldn’t lower myself to get involved with her.”
Without warning, she slapped him again.
“I can’t believe you!” she exclaimed. “How can you behave this way? I thought I taught you better than this.”
“Mae,” said Sutthana calmly. “I didn’t do anything to that woman. If you don’t believe me, ask her yourself.”
“I don’t believe you one bit,” said Khun Ying. “Now that this kind of news leaked out, you must take care of it.”
“What do you want me to do?” asked Sutthana.
“Marry her,” replied Khun Ying.
Finally! Sutthana’s plan was unfolding successfully. As he expected, his mother suggested that he marry Nichapat because it was the best way to resolve the problem. Even if they held a press conference to tell the public that there was nothing between them, no one would believe it because from the picture on tabloids and TVs, Sutthana and Nichapat seemed too intimate. Without using any kind of physical force, Nichapat would fall into his hands. She would become his.

“…and to resolve this matter, we will get married.”
Neena looked up from the newspaper and onto Nichapat, who just unintentionally gulped a sip of her hot coffee. She felt the burning sensation down her throat and coughed. That was, however, minor compared to what she had just heard.
“I’m not getting married!” exclaimed Nichapat.
“That’s what the fucker told the press,” said Neena. “I thought you said he didn’t do anything to you.”
“He didn’t rape me if that’s what you mean,” said Nichapat. “If he did, I probably would’ve killed myself already. I just been through the worst nightmare of my life and there is no way I’m going through something like that again. I’m not marrying him, no matter what.”
Neena shoved the newspaper in Nichapat’s face.
“Look,” said Neena. “Everyone thinks you two have something going on.”
Nichapat shook her head and slammed the paper onto the table.
“I’m not going to let that guy control my life,” said Nichapat. “He has done more than enough damage to me and I refuse to let that happen again.”
“Well what are you going to do about it?” asked Neena.
“I’m going to hold a press conference and get this stupid situation over with.”

Later that day, Nichapat and Neena found themselves seated at a simple table surrounded by reporters. Cameras flashed in every direction and people shot questions at them from left to right. It was insane.
Jae Noon held up his hands for everyone to calm down and promised that Nichapat would answer each and every question.
“About the problem regarding my relationship with Khun Sutthana Ratthanadeth, I’d like to confirm that there is indeed, nothing between us at all,” began Nichapat. “We have only worked together once for a commercial shooting and there is nothing else beyond that.”
“How about the picture of you and him hugging intimately on the side of the road?”
“That day after the commercial shooting, he wanted to treat me to a dinner but I refused to go because I was very tired so I asked him to stop the car. I was about to faint due to fatigue so he caught me when I was about to fall.”
“Afterwards, we received news that you two disappeared for a few days. What do you have to say about that?”
Nichapat laughed.
“Disappear? No, we didn’t disappear. People assumed that were missing but no. I was actually resting at my condo all along. I didn’t not go out anywhere. My manager, Jae Noon, can confirm that.”
Jae Noon smiled and nodded.
“How about this wedding rumor? Is it true you two are getting married?”
“Of course not. I just entered the entertainment industry and I plan to extend my career to the fullest. I have dreams too. Why would I want to get married at this stage? No, it’s not true.”
“However, Khun Sutthana is confident that there will be a wedding.”
“That’s just his way of resolving this issue but I confirm, there is nothing between us therefore, there will be no wedding.”
Nichapat answered every question with confidence and her most persuasive tone. This seemed to satisfy the general public so the press conference ended accordingly without any problems.
“Geng maak!”
Neena and Jae Noon happily threw their arms around Nichapat.
“You’ve resolved this problem better than I could imagine,” said Neena.
“I never thought you would be so daring,” added Jae Noon.
Nichapat smiled shyly.

“Baa! Baa jing jing loey!”
After watching the televised press conference live, Sutthana grabbed the nearest pillow on his bed and violently tossed it on the floor.
“Dee,” said Sutthana through clenched teeth. “If you want to play like this, I’ll accompany you. Think you’re so daring and smart huh? I’ll show you that a person like Sutthana Ratthanadeth is not to be messed with! Kauy doo!”
Throwing a tantrum wasn’t going to do him any good but now that his plan A didn’t work, he had to stir up his plan B.

asque

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the update!!! :D loved it!! I enjoy how these two are playing this game of theirs ;] keeps me on my toes!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
thank you so much
im deeply inlove with kim and nadech
Aw thanks for checking up on this. Yeah, I'm a lot behind right now due to school and upcoming midterms but whenever I get the chance I try to write up a chap or two and do the best I can for my readers. I'll update you personally once I post the next chapter.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Aw thanks for checking up on this. Yeah, I'm a lot behind right now due to school and upcoming midterms but whenever I get the chance I try to write up a chap or two and do the best I can for my readers. I'll update you personally once I post the next chapter.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah!!! I can't believe it I miss out!!! Anyways tat chapter up there was great!!! Im totally in love with NK!!! Can't wait to see what next...thanks

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I need to start writing again. I especially miss writing this one. Too bad school has been taking up most of my life at the moment. Thanks to everyone who have been following this story as well as my others. I know you hear this often but it means a lot to me. Thanks again!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight, Part II

“Aren’t you afraid that he will get back at you?”
Nichapat was used to this question now. Ever since the press conference that aired live last week, Neena had been asking the same thing repetitively. Nichapat ignored her.
“Nee!”
“Arai?”
“Didn’t you hear me ask you?”
Neena shuffled uncomfortably in her chair.
“I have a hunch,” she declared. “It just doesn’t feel right. A person like Sutthana Rattanadeth will never leave a matter like this hanging for this long. He should be getting back at you now. Aren’t you afraid that he will get back at you?”
“Oy! Do you have something new to talk about? If not, stop asking me the same thing. I’ve already answered it countless times. Besides, I’ve already stated clearly at the press conference. A PRESS CONFERENCE BROADCASTED LIVE! Even if Sutthana Rattanadeth was a prince, he can’t do anything about it anyway. He must respect this press conference.”
Hopefully she was right. She didn’t want to be too judgemental about it because a person like Sutthana Rattanadeth was hard to read. His personality, on the other hand, is too obvious. A self-centered, attention hungry, stuck up, cocky ass hole who puts himself above everyone else when he too is just among the normal ranks.
“I hope it’s like that too,” said Neena. “I just have this funny feeling…
“Yood dai laew,” said Nichapat. “Can’t you think positively for me just once?”
“Uh uh, okay,” said Neena, forcibly. “I wish the best for you.”
“If you’re done with all your nonsense, we should go now,” said Nichapat. “Jae Noon is waiting.”
The two women paid for their iced coffees, left the café and set off to meet Jae Noon promptly by their appointment time.
Without watching ahead, Nichapat opened the thick glass door of the modeling agency building and Neena had run straight into a familiar guy.
“You again?!”
Neena straightened her hair and curled her fists.
“What do you think you’re doing?” asked Nichapat, holding her friend back.
She looked at the innocent guy in front of them.
“Sawadee ka, Khun Tharawin,” said Nichapat smiling sweetly.
“Why did you waii him for?” asked Neena.
“Maybe because she is well mannered,” replied Tharawin. “Unlike someone…
“Nee! Who are you referring to?” asked Neena, angrily.
She knew damn well who he was referring too. Neena shook her head and folded her arms.
“I think we should go make merits,” said Neena. “Lately we’ve been running into nonsense and bullshit. I…
“That’s enough,” said Nichapat. “You should think about it carefully. Khun Sutthana is the problem not Khun Tharawin. In fact, he actually helped us out quite a bit.”
“He’s on the same boat as Khun Sutthana…
“If there’s nothing else, I’ll leave now,” said Tharawin. “I have some urgent business to tend to.”
Tharawin didn’t make it one step past Neena. She spreaded her arms out and blocked his way forward.
“What do you want Khun Neena?” asked Tharawin.
“What are you doing here?” asked Neena. “Did Khun Sutthana send you to come spy on us?”
“It’s up to your own thinking na krub,” said Tharawin. “If you’re too blinded to see through me, I don’t have to explain myself because I think I am open and clear enough on the things I do. Excuse me na krub.”
He slighly shoved her arm out of the way and left.
“This guy is untrustworthy,” said Neena. “He seems to be wherever we are.”
“You may stop with your nonsense thinking,” said Nichapat. “For whatever reason, I refuse to believe he is anything like his friend.”
“But…
“That’s enough,” said Nichapat. “Let’s go; Jae Noon is waiting.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Nong! Give me another one!”
The tipsy Sutthana waved his right arm wildy in the air to get the bartender’s attention. He wanted another drink.
“Hurry up!” Sutthana rushed the bartender.
He took a huge swig of it as soon as the bartender put it down in front of him.
“You dare go against me…Nichapat!”
“Who’s Nichapat?”
Sutthana turned around in his swivel stool and to face Preeya. He was so angry and drunk that he didn’t even realized she had sat down next to him.
“Preeya,” said Sutthana.
“Chai, chun aeng,” said Preeya. “Why do you seem so heartbroken?”
“I’m not heartbroken!” exclaimed Sutthana. “A person like me will never be the suffering one.”
“Oh chai si,” said Preeya. “Who would dare turn you down?”
She traced her fingers from his arm up to his shoulders slowly and hissed in his ear.
“At least I wouldn’t turn you down.”
He gazed into her eyes and grinned his half badboy grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure you want to quit modeling after this?” asked Neena. “We haven’t been in the industry that long and if you quit, aren’t you afraid people will talk?”
“Talk about what?” asked Nichapat. “Whatever they want to talk about is their business but I want to pursue my dream, Neena. I want a higher education. I don’t want to just model for a living. I’ve already decided. After this island photoshoot in Krabi, I’m going to quit.”
“Laew chun la?” asked Neena. “What do you want me to do?”
Nichapat sighed.
“Well do you want to go to school with me?” she asked.
“I don’t know,” said Neena. “Maybe because I would probably miss you to death if you weren’t beside me.”
Nichapat smiled and hugged her best friend.
“You are really something else,” said Nichapat. “If I didn’t have you beside me…
“…you wouldn’t know what to do,” finished Neena.
They laughed.

The ride to Krabi was a pleasant one. The two women had never been to Krabi before and not to mention all the places they stopped at on their way there. This island photoshoot at Krabi would be a huge promotion for the women, two of the most hottest rising models in the country.
“Teung laew!”
Jae Noon announced loudly several times to the crew members that they have finally arrived, safe and sound.
“Alright, let’s unpack our things, check in and get settled!” Jae Noon called out to everyone.
“Sawadee krub, Jae Noon.”
The cast and models turned around to be greeted by a smiling, charming young gentleman who was none other than…Sutthana Rattanadeth!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
It's no longer Rated R. Sorry ladies (and gentlemen)! I just don't know how to write a Rated R story. I tried! Hope you gals and guys will still like it though.