Is it worth waiting for someone?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just have a quick question? Does anyone think its right for a girl to confess their love to the guy they like? for me it just doesn't seem right. But if someone says its right then its right.
i think nothing's wrong with it. if you got gust, go for it. if he turns you down, then it's whatever, you don't wanna be wondering what if you know.

Lol when I say long I mean take up the whole page long lmao or two even
share your story!! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol i will but i wrote from my first ever relationship til now hahah so it's longggggggggggggg; i'll post it when i get back from picking up my sisters and taking them home

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just have a quick question? Does anyone think its right for a girl to confess their love to the guy they like? for me it just doesn't seem right. But if someone says its right then its right.
Ha, I think there is nothing wrong with it. Just that it may seem weird since the majority we only see guys confess there feelings to a girl. But I recently confessed my feelings to one of my crushes this year on V-day. But yes things did not work out but I'm proud of myself though. I out in alot of confident in that although I do regret it but its all good now even though me and him never talk anymore. Yes, somedays I still do miss that crush but he didn't like me so its okay. You can't force something to love you. Alot of my friends gave me probs for doing, they were surprised and proud of me =) And yes, have some Women Power! Haha. I guess it feels good to let out your feelings sometimes, that was my first time confessing feelings to a guy. I was really really nervous but I did it.

im not gonna sit hea and tell u the dumb sayin "theres other fishes in the sea"
but all i can say to u is
just hope,
i mean maybe the friendship may grow bigger and maybe it can lead to sumthing beautiful
maybe later he realize ur special and maybe he wants to be more then friends
but as of right now just go along with it
show him wat u got! :)
thats my thought
good luck hun :D
Thanks Sirena, you just made my day =)

remember karma's a biatchhhh. what goes around will come around. maybe one day, he'll realize that he likes you & when that day comes, you'll be moving on to bigger & better thangs. just show him that he is missing out on something good. if you're gonna do something... do it bigger & better than others. :) [/size]
Thanks Noy also ^_^

Wow neat topic my story is reallllllllllllllllllllyyy long you guys sure your ready? LOL
lol, I am =) Wouldn't mind to hear it pTina!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What you are about to read is really longggggggggggggggggggg! I warn you in advance!
Please consider my feelings and keep criticism and attacks on a balanced level. I don't mind criticism, but please don't leave stuff like "Your stupid" and etc;

Everything here happened from the time span of 2000-2007; Yes I know it is very detailed and personal, but I hope it can help someone.

Edited Post Will Be Replaced With Original Some Day

Please don't follow in my footstep and date as many guys as I did because it is to much; A few guys here and there is good, but the more guys you date the more you feel that it's hard to be alone

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. pTina I need to copy and paste this to my comp. so I can read it all at once. Okay you warned me, haha :)

Anyways should I really open up to him and let him know my feelings? I feel like my horoscope is giving me signs and wants me to open up to him. I always check my horoscopes from MySpace and recently its been telling me/leading me let my inner feelings out to someone.

Here's the one for tomorrow:
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
Although your focus may be on community activities today, there's more going on for you than others could possibly know. Although you may appear optimistic, you might not say what you really feel -- partly because it's just too complex to put into words and partly for fear of rejection. Don't force any issues; you'll know when it's time to open up.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee tina.. so many touching stories! i know what you mean, when you're young, you wanna experience with guys [not sexually] you wanna date as many guys as possible.

all i gotta say is dont date your friends!

i've tried that. don't date your friend's boyfriend's cousin! noooo!
don't date your sister's best friend!!! Dont do it.
Don't date your friend's friend! just dont! lol i did all of that....
when i think about i'm stupid myself.

but you learn from your mistake hunn. i think everybody does. i know i did. sometimes we have to go through them the hard way to actually learn them.

i'm super picky when it comes to guys & i've turned down so many nice guys. do i regret turning down those nice guys? No, because there's no connection there & i don't wanna give a guy a chance if i know it's not gonna work. cuz i for sure don't want a guy going out with me because he feels sorry for me. I rather be hurt then to be lead on.

but tina some of your stories i can relate too & thanks for sharing! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tim was my friend for a year and six month :wub: LOL and look at us now we're happily married. The thing about me and tim is that although we're married we kept our friendship there. We treat each other as friends more than a relationship where we dictate each other. Even though I made stupid mistakes I'm glad that I at least had the brains to say no and not have sex with a guy to keep him. I think that was the only smart decision I made hahaha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sorry but Mike broke up with you for dumb reasons but its the past so yeah..
But finished reading your story pTina =) It's very interesting and sad.
I am happy you work things out now. Good luck to you and Tim.

My advice is to wait and let time tell you what the right decision is. Don't ask other people who may have entirely different opinions and thoughts than you do. Their offer of an option may or may not be the right one for you. Someone can give you the best advice there is, but is that advice best for you is a other question. With you I think it's best to ask yourself which decision does your heart feeling like making more? Do you want to wait? Can you wait? Sometimes you go through relationship obstacles to figure out what it is that you really want. You and him might not have the same feelings now, but maybe one day along the lines if you stand on the right leg then he will realize that the person he liked all along was you. The person who had remain sincere to him all along was you? True and sure it may hurt, but every painful experience is for a reason. The reason may also be the fact that you two aren't compatible and there is someone out there for you that deserves your devotion just as much as he does. Someone out there that is going to give you the exact same devotion.
Thanks for the advice pTina. You make me cry. For me its kind of hard when people tell me to follow my heart or when I heard that phrase I would often say "How am I suppose to listen to my heart? I can listen to my head but not my heart." Am I the only who feels like this? Well, I will try hard to listen to follow my heart. "Whatever happens happens" right ^______^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Tim was my friend for a year and six month :wub: LOL and look at us now we're happily married. The thing about me and tim is that although we're married we kept our friendship there. We treat each other as friends more than a relationship where we dictate each other. Even though I made stupid mistakes I'm glad that I at least had the brains to say no and not have sex with a guy to keep him. I think that was the only smart decision I made hahaha
yesh girrr... good thing you used your head, unlike other girls... i stand my ground too. i'm like "you aint getting in my panties... so back the "F' off.. haha.

hey, sometimes, dating a friend works.. other times it doesn't..

i have wayy tooo many over protective guys & they get on my case whenever i start talking to a guy. lmao. i love them though..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
listening to your heart isnt always easy to do...thats how i see it..sometimes my heart tells me so many things at one time..then i find myself thinking && crying at the same time wondering what should i do next..cos i seriously dont wanna to get hurt repeatly=[

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
listening to your heart isnt always easy to do...thats how i see it..sometimes my heart tells me so many things at one time..then i find myself thinking && crying at the same time wondering what should i do next..cos i seriously dont wanna to get hurt repeatly=[
oh yeah... it can be hard. then the first rule is don't get emotionally attached that makes things harder once you or he leaves. & sometimes you should just take a break from relationship & all that stuff & focus on yourself.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
oh yeah... it can be hard. then the first rule is don't get emotionally attached that makes things harder once you or he leaves. & sometimes you should just take a break from relationship & all that stuff & focus on yourself.

thats true...but once you're in that stage where you are in a relationship with someone for such a long period of time..you can't help but be attach to them..with me..its easy to like someone..but to love them is hard..but once i love him...i love him for a long time..to the point where i dont think i can love anyone else...being in 2 long term relationships...its hard not to get emotionally attach to them...gosh this topic just gets me weak within my heart :(

sirena

sarNie Adult
tina hunny

i cant believe i read all of that

god bless u

i dnt think i can compare my relationship to ur

u been through alot then i did

and u were at a young age so it ok

to be naive and young and cry for a guy

i felt the same thing wen i cryed over a guy after haha

i waz like " whay did i cry all this time?"
hahaa

but yea

u look back and learn the mistake u felt u made

and thast good to be able to do that and move on :D

i wish u luck hun :)

we need to have like a girl power group type of thing haha

like a sisterhood type of thing hea on sarnworld haha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
once you're in that stage where you are in a relationship with someone for such a long period of time..you can't help but be attach to them..with me..its easy to like someone..but to love them is hard..but once i love him...i love him for a long time..to the point where i dont think i can love anyone else...being in 2 long term relationships...its hard not to get emotionally attach to them...gosh this topic just gets me weak within my heart :(
yes i am like you also. very easy to me to like guys but hard to to actually fall in love with them. i've only loved one guy so far which is the crush i mentioned on the first page although we never had a relationship i grew to love him but i think i went back to liking him now since i got over him at one moment so many feelings overlapped and stuff. i have never been in relationship before but i am sure when i am in a long term one it will be really hard for me to move on o let go also. well i don't know about you but for me i think i will not be able to commit to a relationship because i like so many guys.. every school year i would end up liking 7 or more guys O_O i try to stop but i don't think i can but i am working that right now since i know what i really want now and it is one guy my crush for 2 and 1/2 years now. my cousins says i am gonna be a player, lol. but i hope not?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thats true...but once you're in that stage where you are in a relationship with someone for such a long period of time..you can't help but be attach to them..with me..its easy to like someone..but to love them is hard..but once i love him...i love him for a long time..to the point where i dont think i can love anyone else...being in 2 long term relationships...its hard not to get emotionally attach to them...gosh this topic just gets me weak within my heart :(
i've never been in a serious relationship before so i can't really say. i'm an independent gal & when i start talking to a guy or whatever, i tell myself not to get emtionally attach but sometimes it happens & when it does, i tell myself i'll get over it. i guess i just have that strong mind mentality. i don't let no guy put me down, bring me down, talk down to me, or control me. i don't take that shit from any damn guy. i've seen many of girl friends who are just emotionally unstable & they cling to their boyfriend for happiness & listen to whatever their boyfriend tell them. not with me. i'm like "if you tryna control me, i'm out cuz i'm not gonna be a lil bitch & let you walk all over me.

i just have that strong mind & i know what i want & i don't lower my standards for ANY guy.

we need to have like a girl power group type of thing haha
like a sisterhood type of thing hea on sarnworld haha
seriously we do! girrrr power!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
to be naive and young and cry for a guy
i felt the same thing wen i cryed over a guy after haha
i waz like " whay did i cry all this time?"
hahaa
but yea
u look back and learn the mistake u felt u made
and thast good to be able to do that and move on :D
i have only cried for 2 guys so far in my life.
first time was for my 2 and 1/2 year crush because i found out him and my friend were dating
it hurted so bad, real bad i liked him so damn much but anyways
the second was just recently this year i think in feb/march?
my uncle was talking to me about my white boy crush and we were just talking about him and stuff
it just got to me and i started crying :( acutally i'm not sure if i was cried over my crush or about me and my uncles talk about him, lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i tell myself not to get emtionally attach but sometimes it happens & when it does, i tell myself i'll get over it.
I know sometimes that does happen :( But for me as much as I try hard to forget that person it just isn't working. It probably just isn't time yet.