Is it worth waiting for someone?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh i know how horrible it feels to get emotionally attach to someone and be hurt because then you try so hard to forget them and move on, but a part of you still believe they will come back. I have to say that during all these things I went through the two guys that hurted me most was Miguel and Thong. Although I had a long lasting on and off relationship With Mike; he was nothing more than a child infatuation. I have always Now that I look at that it makes me laugh because I actually dated one of my TA's lmao! oh lord hahahaha.

A guy like Tim is a guy that can prove to me that he is the right one. He sacrificed so much more for me than any other guy i've been with ever did aside from Chris. I believe that Tim and I will last for a long time if not forever. I don't wanna say forever, because that is something uncertain. I know that with the communication we have we'll last. The best thing about a relationship is communication.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh, it is hard not to get emotionally attached. i can't keep a guy interested for more than 4 months!

once i start talking to a guy.. i feel myself falling.. but i hold myself back because i'm not trying be a fool & get played & all that stuff.

but after they leave or whatever, i'm like okay it's whatever, i'm fine without you. i can do without you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what sucks about my whole situation? Is the fact that I hurted those who were sincere to me and those who treated me well, but I wasted time on those that just didn't give an eff. I still can't believe I actually gave someone who actually lied about his identity a 2nd chance. The thing that sucks about that is, I recently found out that they may have a kid together. WHILE he and I were together she was pregnant imagine that? He left his baby's momma to be with me that didn't make me feel any better. I don't even know why he bother to tell me about that after we had been over for like nearly 2 years

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know what sucks about my whole situation? Is the fact that I hurted those who were sincere to me and those who treated me well, but I wasted time on those that just didn't give an eff. I still can't believe I actually gave someone who actually lied about his identity a 2nd chance. The thing that sucks about that is, I recently found out that they may have a kid together. WHILE he and I were together she was pregnant imagine that? He left his baby's momma to be with me that didn't make me feel any better. I don't even know why he bother to tell me about that after we had been over for like nearly 2 years

awee you didnt?? wow. it's funny cuz lots of girls say they want a "nice" guy, but when a nice guy finally comes around, they push them away.. & they always complain about how guys are all full of shit & how they aren't being treated right.

funny how the society works..

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I just have a quick question? Does anyone think its right for a girl to confess their love to the guy they like? for me it just doesn't seem right. But if someone says its right then its right.
I don't think it's about being right or wrong. . . but. . . I would never be the first to say it. Believe me, we women have to maintain our mystery and not let your guy take you for granted.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think it's about being right or wrong. . . but. . . I would never be the first to say it. Believe me, we women have to maintain our mystery and not let your guy take you for granted.

well said, you know whats funny? till this day I still play hard to get with my husband hahaha

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
well said, you know whats funny? till this day I still play hard to get with my husband hahaha
Ha, ha, ha!! LOLs!

I know. Hubby and I have been married for ten years, and I'm still a woman of mystery to him. Keeps the relationship fresh and new. We're still in the honeymoon phase, after 10 years!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*This took me 2 days to write this, quite personal but though I'd share =)
I've like this guy for 2 and 1/2 years almost 3. I started to like him during the being of 8th grade. It's weird how I still remember the exact date it was September 16, 2005. And know we're now sophomores and still go to the same school. I've always wanted to be his friend and to be able to talk to him. One of my friends spilled out to him that I liked him while we were in 8th grade. I had 1 class with him and lunch. He told my friend that he didn't like me in that kind way. I was sad, no lies. I was so shy when he found out. And guess what? Thee friend that told him I liked him ended up dating him for a couple months. He liked her and she ended up liking him also. I didn't have any hatred for her though, it wasn't her fault but it hurted me so much that they were dating but later I got used to it. I was happy for him while I was sad and heartbroken also. I cried the day I found out they were dating. But than I got over it. I still liked him although I told the friend that was dating him that I didn't like him anymore, but really I was lying. She asked me if I still like him while they were dating and she said she wouldn't mind but I didn't want to hurt her so I lied but I bet she knew I was lying. But a couple months later they broke up. He was heartbroken and yes I felt pity for them, of course. Yes, that's how 8th grade passed by. 9th grade I didn't see him at all. I said hi to him around thee hallways when I was able to but it seemed like her didnt care. He liked another of my friend that year although she moved the year before that she was my best friend in fact but I was happy for them although they didn't date just more like benefits I took her to one of thee dances we had during that year so that they'd meet again and I wanted her to be there also. I was jealous at thee dance, of course but then I wanted him to be happy no matter what. I mean that's the least I can do for him since I can't give him anything more but they're over now, I'm sure. So many things has occurred those past 2 years. It wasn't till mid-December that was when we became friends and now we're close friends well at least good friends. I tell him basically everything since my I never see my best guy friend anymore. He tells me some things but he's not much of a talker but I love it when he is which is once in while, I want him to open more but I'm fine how he is right now. At least I get to talk to him. I wasn't so sure of myself if I would be able to talk to him but I just did it and he was thee reason why I have confidence in myself now. But I wished I we could have been friends earlier but oh well things are good right now no need to go back to thee past. But all these years I find myself still liking him, still having those same feelings for him. I tried so hard to get over him and move on because he doesn't feel the same it worked at one moment but then those same feelings keep coming back like its haunting me, seriously. I just can't get over him, I've got my reasons. Ha, he was the first for almost everything although we never dated. I've had my moments with him. Well, it was a kiddish love at first I think, it seems so immature now that I think back to it. Me and my friends, so foolish. But do you guys think its impossible to get over him? At times I think it is 'cause I've tried so many times but I just can't. Liking him I realized many experiences I never did before and learned many things, he was my first real crush. 'Cause that's when I learned and realized what liking a person really is. That feeling you get inside and what matters thee most, etc, etc. Sorry my story is so long, but I'm gonna stop here or else it'll never end. One of my girls say I should tell him before school ends, but I don't think so. I am planning to tell him how I've felt about him along when we'e done with our senior year but we'll see that's only if I've still got feelings for him. But everyday when I am with him and talking to him it gives me that special feeling that I just can't get rid of. I'm not sure of how he feels now but I'd rather not know. Everyday I try to not make it obvious that I like him so much. I just hope for the best, I'm rather happy being friends than nothinggg at all though. But I've got no clue what the futures got in store for me though. I just wish for him to be happy always.
My 2 and 1/2 crush found out today that I like him.
I feel like dying! Everything is mess. It's too soon for him to know.
I want him to know but NOT right now! I don't know what to do.
I cannot face him tomorrow >.<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, how did he find out????? girll don't stress over it. if he starts acting weird, it's all on him. his lost. just pretend like nothing ever happen or you don't know that he knows.

XCappy

Mr. Char
It's not the end of the world. Just go ! ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, this situation sound similar to the one i had back in high school. there was this boy i had a crush on [the kutest white boy ever.] he was a captain of the wrestling team, he was just SEXY. :drool: he was tall, built, had a body & all that nice stuff. one my friend told him that i had crush on him & every since he told him my crush started actin weird around me & distance. i found out my friend had told my crush that he was hot & sexy & i guess it scared him. i was so mad at my friend but it was whatever, i acted like nothing ever happen & that was that. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
tina i had to print your story just to read. i am already blind as is. LOL. i don't know what to say but wow, for me i have never been in a relationship so i cant really put my feed backs to others. lol.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Since there are girls stories, Captain Char is ready to share his 'experience', but it isn't me that crush on the girl, but the girl that crushed on me...

It started at 9th grade, this good period before going to high school, when people are seeking 'love' ... There was a girl that I've known since 6th grade. We were good friends and one day on MSN, she started to talk about relationships. Of course, it wasn't my field (and it's still not my field), and she started her question like that :

"Do you have a crush ?" - Of course, I replied no. When people ask me question, I tend to ask back : she replied yes.
Now, as a damn curious dude, I asked "Who ?" (Yes, I'm very gentle...). Seeing how gentle I was, she just said : "I'll tell you later". The fact is : She needn't to wait 'later', because I already knew it... The person was me but I just wanted her to say it, hehe :D
From the day she replied me "I'll tell you later" and the day that she told me who is her crush, there was a huge 2 or 3 months of emptyness.
After she told me all what she has to say, she's avoided me for days until I went to see her and asked for news. Finally, we ended up by 'forgetting' this story and remained friends.

During high school, it was pretty calm, she came sometimes at my school to greet me (We weren't in the same hs).
After high school, I got into the graduate school where I'm still in and one day, I saw her at the train station and you know what ? Her school is near mine !

I don't know how to react over this, Coincidence ? Destiny ? (Well, don't worry, after knowing where the school was exactly, I took her to lunch !)

After these 'useless' lines, you may wonder how was Char's reaction ? - Well, since 6th grade, my friends just teased me with her... How can I react ? I just get this situation with a smile... Anyway, I don't think we would be good together. Good friends last way longer than 'lovers'. Check this out ;)

P.S. : Oh yes, this is just the 'bright' part. There are some 'dark' part but it's another business.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree that is true "good friends last longer than friends" Wow. Cappy seems like your the only guy joining our relationships here. But its good to know from a guys point of view also.

Anyways, yes today my crush waited for me after 2nd period he talked to me and it was really awkward. I tried to avoid him the whole day. He told me that when I am ready I can tell me.

I was so confused and lost at that moment. I didn't know what to say. I just answered his questions for him. That was it.

I'm not sure but does that mean he is asking for my feelings? Or something else???

XCappy

Mr. Char
Well, you met him, but you didn't tell you have a crush on him.

It's good to have a crush, it is good to tell it to friends because one is shy to open one's heart to the crush. But still, your crush hasn't heard what you feel for him from your own voice. All what he heard was from your friends.

Keep fighting !

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agree that is true "good friends last longer than friends" Wow. Cappy seems like your the only guy joining our relationships here. But its good to know from a guys point of view also.

Anyways, yes today my crush waited for me after 2nd period he talked to me and it was really awkward. I tried to avoid him the whole day. He told me that when I am ready I can tell me.

I was so confused and lost at that moment. I didn't know what to say. I just answered his questions for him. That was it.

I'm not sure but does that mean he is asking for my feelings? Or something else???
i think he knows that you know that he knows that you like him [uhm .. i hope that made sense...] & he might want to just talk it out with you and see what might happen next.