Is it worth waiting for someone?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After writing down my story "someone" sent me an e-mail telling me they saw the writing and now they're totally pissed off at how negative I made them look LOL. I'm like if it ain't true then you wouldn't be so angry. I mean dude come on. I showed one of my ex's who is now a friend this and he apologized even though he didn't do anything wrong. I mean I was wrong for putting them on blast, but come on =.=

Anways Amy dear if you think thats the right decision then go for it, but think about everything that can happen to k? that way you won't be shattered if it turns out wrong there is nothing wrong with being prepared. I'm not saying it'll happen, but you never know. I can't always give you advice that favors you because that'll be hurting you in the long run =.=

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks pTina again.
Well I decided not to tell him my feelings.
We just cleared everything out.
And he didn't ask for my feelings.
He just wanted to know if I was sad/mad about the situation.
But he didn't take it seriously that I really liked him, he only thinks its a joke.
So all is fine now.
I'll decide to let my feelings out to him if he ever asks or when I believe its time to.
Thanks to everyone who gave me advices on this topic!
*Hugs*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks pTina again.
Well I decided not to tell him my feelings.
We just cleared everything out.
And he didn't ask for my feelings.
He just wanted to know if I was sad/mad about the situation.
But he didn't take it seriously that I really liked him, he only thinks its a joke.
So all is fine now.
I'll decide to let my feelings out to him if he ever asks or when I believe its time to.
Thanks to everyone who gave me advices on this topic!
*Hugs*
awee. you let it go?? bummers.. but hey, you're probably beter off without him. hehe.

there are other guys out there anywaise. ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
I want to share my love story with you folks too. :p

I haven't been in the "love game"? for long, but I've grown and matured into a smart woman, so I know a thing or 2. ;)

I only dated one other guy besides my current bf. I was a junior in high school, with no thoughts about boys because I got heartbroken during my freshmen year by some LOSER bad boy/player wannabe who was NOT worth my time. Anyhow, I would regularly walk to my AP History class with like 12 students in it. The guy happens to know almost everyone in the class, except for me. I just tend to get quiet and shy up with people I dont know. But this guy was a flirt so I was really shy. Well, we started talking more and more, but I ignored the fact that I enjoyed his presence. I told one of my friends about him but I thought he was gay. Lols. I would sit at the bike racks and wait for my sister to get out, so we'd talk there often. AIM (AOL instant messenger) was the thing to do at the time. So I was talking to one of my girl friends and the guy was there, so clever me, decided to be slick. I said, "Hey Phon, you still get on AIM?"? (DUH, she does, I chat with her every night!) So the guy hears this and goes, "You get on AIM? I'm like "Yeah, I get on every night, what about you?"? So we exchanged screen names (mission accomplished! :lol: ) and began chatting every night for hours! To make the long story short, we started dating after "talking" for about 4 months. Our relationship was wonderful, I felt like I was on top of the world. I was his first girlfriend, he was my first boyfriend so things were PERFECT. Or was it? Well, about 9-10 months into the relationship, he no longer felt like I was giving it my all. We ended on good terms and though I was bitter at him when we first broke up (trust me, I was a psycho bitch! Hahah), I can't help but thank him for a wonderful relationship. We don't talk anymore but I still hold him dear to my heart.
Truth is, though I thought I put a lot of effort into the relationship, I was selfish. I never really appreciated the little things he did for me. I remember one time, we went out to have lunch on a rainy day. He told me to wait under the building and what he did was grab an umbrella & waited by the car door. But I didn't listen. I just walked. Hahah. His effort went down the drain. Now I'm like, Ooooh. I see the light! How sweet, he didn't want to get me wet. Now that I think back, he was soo "in love"? with me. Not that I didn't feel that for him, but his efforts of making me happy was more important than his happiness. He ALWAYS had to kiss ass when I was upset, even if it wasn't his fault.
Anyhow, let's fast-forward to my current relationship. At the time, my bf and I worked together and I always thought he was super cute, but may have been gay (I know, whats up with me and the gay-looking dudes! lols). Well, I started talking to him not long after my break-up. I honestly think he saved me from a huge heartbreak. My school Sadies dance was coming up and one of my co-workers just randomly said, "Why don't you ask him?" I didn't even like him, but just thought he was cute. So when he walked by, I JOKINGLY said, "Hey, want to go to my school dance?" He said, "Sure". But the entire time, I thought he knew I was joking. A week or so passed and he asked me about the dance again. In my head I was like crap, I was joking because I wasn't planning on going. I played it off and went with the flow. We ended up going to the dance together. After that, we started talking over the phone and my feelings started to grow for him. I even pretended that I needed to get something at the store we worked at so I could go check him out. :p I know, I was such a LOSER. He had a bad history w/ cops and it was a turn off. But he told me he's changed and so I stuck through with it. I began falling asleep on the phone (I had school early and he was a college boy) and began mumbling crap on the phone. Well, one night I started calling him "Babe" which I was soo embarrassed of because we were not dating! :blush: I guess you can say that made me think we were going to be "implied bf/gf" which I was not cool with. Anyways, we eventually went to Prom together and the kid went all out. He tried to surprise me with a limo, but that loser couldn't hide it from me. I told my best friend that I think he's going to ask me out Prom night. :loool: Hahaha. I know, such confidence, right? But yes, he did end up asking me.
I couldn't have asked for a better relationship. I am the happiest I've ever been. We practically live together. Even after almost 3 years, he still gives me butterflies when he walks into the room. He tells me how beautiful I am even when I'm at my worst. I'm so used to being with him every day that I dream about him when he's gone. I can honestly say that he completes me. It will be our 3-year anniversary next week. We'll be doing our trend, having dinner at our favorite Japanese teppan-yaki restaurant. We were suppose to do our traditional engagement this summer, but we're slackers. I'm in no rush to get married so its all good. What can I say, I grabbed myself a good fellow. A DAMN good fellow at that. :wub:

Sorry, such a long story. I got a little too excited.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i'm such a bad person. So my senior year in high school, i was going out with this dude, who is still a close friend to me til this day.

i was helping my teacher out at the chargers game, it was a rainy day too, in december.

He couldn't get in because he didn't have the proper shoes [sucks!] so it it was rainy & cold & he WAiTED for me in the rain for like 3-4 hours [aweee...] so after everything was done, we took the trolly & went to the movies right. we went to watch National Treasure. It was cute, everything was going great, fine. he paid & all. after the movies we went to eat. then we were waiting for our rides. so then he tells me how much he likes me & all. but things just got weird for me & i told him "don't fall too hard now" & he like stopped walking and was like "what's that suppose to mean?" & i didn't know what to say. I ended up breaking up with him that night... omg, i still feel bad for breaking up with him. i don't miss him like that, but i really shouldn't have done it after we went to the movies... it was bad timing. he was so hurt & crushed. he ignored me for a couple of weeks. I felt like such an ASS... :(

Lesson Learned: DONT BREAK UP WITH A GUY AFTER THE MOViES OR AFTER THEY SPEND A WHOLE DAY WAiTiNG FOR YOU iN THE RAiN!! THAT'S A NO NO... :(

noungning

Heartless
should u wait to tell someone u like em? at this point in time, my answer would be, "if u have to wait for a perfect time, then there is no time", move on.

i've been there for about 6-7 years drowning in the thing called 1 sided love. it aches and lingers because u constantly give yourself hope. giving hope to yourself isn't a bad thing, but giving yourself false hope makes u hurt more when it NEVER comes to be what you have hoped for.

like someone said, the quote, there are many more fishes in the sea... gosh stop it already!! this is the one and only fish i want!!! hahah just because he looks yummy ahaha i kid i kid :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey Ning, that's a great analogy. I do like it !

Fish is good for health anyway. No wonder why my French friends say (in French of course) : "Last night in club, I fished !" Now, I guess it's massive fishing, not single fishing...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol wow judy and noy thanks for sharing!
Man judy lol thats how i feel about my hubby x3 :wub: LOL
it's so funny because he leaves for work early in the morning before I'm awake
So when I wake up I go, "Loser can you turn the fan back on after you get dressed" LOL cause he turns the ceiling fan off before he showers so he won't be cold when he's done. And we like idiots leave our AC running hahaha and we turn our ceiling fans on so it gets super cold. So I like lay there I'm like "loser can you turn the fan back on when your dressed." and no response and i think back and smile at myself for being so gay cause i remember he had already left for work hahaha. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yay more stories! Haha. I'll have to read your story now Judy.
Noy that guy is so sweet, its good you guys are still friends =]
Noungning, thanks for the advice =] I've been in alot of one sided loves also.
I know I am still young but sometimes its tiring waiting and waiting for that special someone *sighs*
But I am sure of myself that I want him I used to like soooooo many guys but this time I'm sure he is the ony one I really like.

XCappy

Mr. Char
I know I am still young but sometimes its tiring waiting and waiting for that special someone *sighs*
But I am sure of myself that I want him I used to like soooooo many guys but this time I'm sure he is the ony one I really like.
Ahah, sweet, Amy is really addicted to the guy. You should give us some feedback. Since I have no lakorn to watch, I should read your feedbacks :D (I don't say your life is a lakorn scenario, but it's another entertainment).

I guess when I was your age (I don't know your age btw), love was a foreigner to me.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh he's really a sweetheart, but i'm not attracted to him physically so it wouldn't work out. i still feel bad for breaking up with him the way i did. but we're still friends, not as close as before, but he's always there when i need him. hehe.

sweetie, you shouldn't waste too much time on guys, experience life! ^_^ go clubbing, parties, do crazy things! go wild in life. things will fall in to place sooner or later. :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
Lol wow judy and noy thanks for sharing!
Man judy lol thats how i feel about my hubby x3 :wub: LOL
it's so funny because he leaves for work early in the morning before I'm awake
So when I wake up I go, "Loser can you turn the fan back on after you get dressed" LOL cause he turns the ceiling fan off before he showers so he won't be cold when he's done. And we like idiots leave our AC running hahaha and we turn our ceiling fans on so it gets super cold. So I like lay there I'm like "loser can you turn the fan back on when your dressed." and no response and i think back and smile at myself for being so gay cause i remember he had already left for work hahaha. LOL
doesn't it feel sooo good to wake up and first thing you see is your love? haha. call it what you want, but when i see his face in the morning, my day's already good. :wub: damn, i need to stop talking about him, i sound soo sprung. hahah. he's the one that is suppose to be sprung on me! lols.

oh he's really a sweetheart, but i'm not attracted to him physically so it wouldn't work out. i still feel bad for breaking up with him the way i did. but we're still friends, not as close as before, but he's always there when i need him. hehe.

sweetie, you shouldn't waste too much time on guys, experience life! ^_^ go clubbing, parties, do crazy things! go wild in life. things will fall in to place sooner or later. :)
i agree w/ you. people shouldn't waste too much time on finding their guy/girl. when the time is right, it'll happen. im not a partier so i can say those days are done with. but a lot of my friends with kids are still out there partying like crazy & i think thats just sad because when you bring kids into the world, you should stop your bullshit & take responsibility. <_<

so the question is, is it worth waiting for someone? it really depends on your relationship w/ the person & the situation. but generally speaking, i would say no. when you do that, you tend to not see what's right in front of you & you let opportunities pass you by.

noungning

Heartless
generally speaking, i would say no. when you do that, you tend to not see what's right in front of you & you let opportunities pass you by.
exactly, i've done this and to think about it, i do regret it. i've liked someone so much... same thing as the OP mentioned... this is the one i wanna be with, i've liked so many other people, but this is the one, and i believe it deep down [and sometimes i do still think about it :(]. but at the same time, i was friends with someone who knew about this whole ordeal and he liked me... me... well i had no clue. i was too absorbed in my little world of fantasy thinking that if i can't be with him, i might as well just wait for the right time to come... so sad, i know the feeling... because trust me, it was the hardest thing to get over and i still sometimes question myself when i'm around him... -_-

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
*This took me 2 days to write this, quite personal but though I'd share =)
I've like this guy for 2 and 1/2 years almost 3. I started to like him during the being of 8th grade. It's weird how I still remember the exact date it was September 16, 2005. And know we're now sophomores and still go to the same school. I've always wanted to be his friend and to be able to talk to him. One of my friends spilled out to him that I liked him while we were in 8th grade. I had 1 class with him and lunch. He told my friend that he didn't like me in that kind way. I was sad, no lies. I was so shy when he found out. And guess what? Thee friend that told him I liked him ended up dating him for a couple months. He liked her and she ended up liking him also. I didn't have any hatred for her though, it wasn't her fault but it hurted me so much that they were dating but later I got used to it. I was happy for him while I was sad and heartbroken also. I cried the day I found out they were dating. But than I got over it. I still liked him although I told the friend that was dating him that I didn't like him anymore, but really I was lying. She asked me if I still like him while they were dating and she said she wouldn't mind but I didn't want to hurt her so I lied but I bet she knew I was lying. But a couple months later they broke up. He was heartbroken and yes I felt pity for them, of course. Yes, that's how 8th grade passed by. 9th grade I didn't see him at all. I said hi to him around thee hallways when I was able to but it seemed like her didnt care. He liked another of my friend that year although she moved the year before that she was my best friend in fact but I was happy for them although they didn't date just more like benefits I took her to one of thee dances we had during that year so that they'd meet again and I wanted her to be there also. I was jealous at thee dance, of course but then I wanted him to be happy no matter what. I mean that's the least I can do for him since I can't give him anything more but they're over now, I'm sure. So many things has occurred those past 2 years. It wasn't till mid-December that was when we became friends and now we're close friends well at least good friends. I tell him basically everything since my I never see my best guy friend anymore. He tells me some things but he's not much of a talker but I love it when he is which is once in while, I want him to open more but I'm fine how he is right now. At least I get to talk to him. I wasn't so sure of myself if I would be able to talk to him but I just did it and he was thee reason why I have confidence in myself now. But I wished I we could have been friends earlier but oh well things are good right now no need to go back to thee past. But all these years I find myself still liking him, still having those same feelings for him. I tried so hard to get over him and move on because he doesn't feel the same it worked at one moment but then those same feelings keep coming back like its haunting me, seriously. I just can't get over him, I've got my reasons. Ha, he was the first for almost everything although we never dated. I've had my moments with him. Well, it was a kiddish love at first I think, it seems so immature now that I think back to it. Me and my friends, so foolish. But do you guys think its impossible to get over him? At times I think it is 'cause I've tried so many times but I just can't. Liking him I realized many experiences I never did before and learned many things, he was my first real crush. 'Cause that's when I learned and realized what liking a person really is. That feeling you get inside and what matters thee most, etc, etc. Sorry my story is so long, but I'm gonna stop here or else it'll never end. One of my girls say I should tell him before school ends, but I don't think so. I am planning to tell him how I've felt about him along when we'e done with our senior year but we'll see that's only if I've still got feelings for him. But everyday when I am with him and talking to him it gives me that special feeling that I just can't get rid of. I'm not sure of how he feels now but I'd rather not know. Everyday I try to not make it obvious that I like him so much. I just hope for the best, I'm rather happy being friends than nothinggg at all though. But I've got no clue what the futures got in store for me though. I just wish for him to be happy always.
Lols. Just chill =D That is my advice. First of all, you should ask yourself what you want in life! =D Then determine if you need this guy or not. Guys come and go. There are many wonderful guys out there so be open to other people too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i agree w/ you. people shouldn't waste too much time on finding their guy/girl. when the time is right, it'll happen. im not a partier so i can say those days are done with. but a lot of my friends with kids are still out there partying like crazy & i think thats just sad because when you bring kids into the world, you should stop your bullshit & take responsibility. <_<

so the question is, is it worth waiting for someone? it really depends on your relationship w/ the person & the situation. but generally speaking, i would say no. when you do that, you tend to not see what's right in front of you & you let opportunities pass you by.
oh yeah, you want to live your life, but if you got kids & still trying to party [i know lots of girls like that], you should've thought twice before you got prego.

Lols. Just chill =D That is my advice. First of all, you should ask yourself what you want in life! =D Then determine if you need this guy or not. Guys come and go. There are many wonderful guys out there so be open to other people too.
oh yeahh. you said it. figure out what you need in life first before you get a boyfriend because you don't want to get into a relationship where you have lots of problems & etc.. it just complicate things. sometimes girls are emotionally unstable & they shouldn't even be in a relationship..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. Cappy I'm 15 =]
Oh yeah. I had though about what I want in life.
And I do want him in it but maybe we aren't meant to be.
I haven't told him my feelings so I'm still unsure of what he feels but I'll wait awhile.
I don't want our friendship to be ruin which it is half way now because of what happened.
But I'm trying to work it out, Its not him but its me. I just can't return to the way we were :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL most of you posted your own story. LOL I don't have one to tell about myself but I think it is wrong of me if I tell stories about my friends' past which I really want to share. Hmm....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Cappy I'm 15 =]
Oh yeah. I had though about what I want in life.
And I do want him in it but maybe we aren't meant to be.
I haven't told him my feelings so I'm still unsure of what he feels but I'll wait awhile.
I don't want our friendship to be ruin which it is half way now because of what happened.
But I'm trying to work it out, Its not him but its me. I just can't return to the way we were :(
omg sweetie you're 15?! don't even sweat it. you have such a long way ahead of you. don't worry so much about it. just go with the flow. but whatever you do, don't change your way for a guy! that's a no no..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I do. But I feel like I've been waiting long enough but I guess I just have to be a bit more patient for that special someone *winks* And yeah not to the point where I can go partying/clubbing yet, haha. I'm still underage O_O But I'll be turning sweet 16 this summer! Woo-hoo. Lol.

Fun4fun, I don't think its wrong to tell a story of your friend. But if you say think so then maybe you should ask his/her permissions =]